Male HQ

PRC / China Men Encounters (compiled)

dandan21

1 hour ago, fab said:

My hunky PRC classmate told me some gay tried to cruise in some mall toilet.

That fellow asked my friend if he would like to have his (pointing his dick) in the former's mouth.

My friend replied the only thing u r getting is my fist on your face.

Nothing is free, not even giviing a blowjob.  You get a fist.

Don't read and response to guests' post

Guest fantasy
5 hours ago, kimlo777 said:

I was at Chinatown Lucky some months ago. Saw a group of young Chinese lads hanging around the escalator landing, talking and joking.  I kept admiring them and one of them noticed me staring at them.  He brought the attention of the group to me and then he waved to me.  I smiled back at the group.  One of them, the shortest in the group, walked over and said hello to me and introduced himself.  We spoke for a while (cos my Mandarin is hopeless) but I understood when he walked towards the toilet.  I followed him and saw he was standing inside a cubicle with door open.  I walked in and he immediately leaned against the tiled wall. I locked the door and went down on his cock.  No preliminaries, just plain sucking of his cock which was enormous for a short guy not more than 5ft 6ins of height.  He cummed in my mouth and then walked out to wash his dick at the washbasin.  I stood next to him and he asked whether I like to join them for dinner.  I knew what it meant (I had to buy them dinner) so I said in my limited Mandarin that I would if the rest also let me suck their cocks.  He said to wait. 

They were a group of 5 and I got to suck 4 of them - they came into the toilet one by one.  The last one said he couldn't as he already masturbated that afternoon before coming out.  Later during dinner, I found out they were scholars studying in NUS.  The first guy (the one with the biggest dick) exchanged numbers with me and asked if he could contact me again next week.

Let's dream on.

It is fairly rare that a group of straight men, admit to their other peers in the group that they would allow their own peers to see that they allow their dicks to be sucked by a gay man. I would believe it if it had happened without the others noticing, but that sort, no way.

Sheer fantasy I guess.

next thing I spotted. Scholars at NUS should be able to speak some understandable English, why do they want to converse in Mandarin?

I met so many students from China at NUS or NTU, despite the different accent but conversing in English was ok, compared to Chinese guys working at hawkers or food courts.

Kimloo77 should start his own thread here titled "Daydreams" .

2 hours ago, Guest fantasy said:

Let's dream on.

It is fairly rare that a group of straight men, admit to their other peers in the group that they would allow their own peers to see that they allow their dicks to be sucked by a gay man. I would believe it if it had happened without the others noticing, but that sort, no way.

Sheer fantasy I guess.

next thing I spotted. Scholars at NUS should be able to speak some understandable English, why do they want to converse in Mandarin?

I met so many students from China at NUS or NTU, despite the different accent but conversing in English was ok, compared to Chinese guys working at hawkers or food courts.

I also thought its a fiction or daydreams bcoz the toiletz is  constantly being cruise by old apek. :)

Edited by tinkermybutt

1 hour ago, Guest fantasy said:

Let's dream on.

Sheer fantasy I guess.

In all fairness, I know of a group of ns army guys who visited transsies at changi pier for free blow jobs. The same group will also not hesitate to get free blow jobs from young sissies at public toilets. 

His story will be more convincing if that prc group were money boys instead of scholars.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest fantasy
19 minutes ago, fab said:

In all fairness, I know of a group of ns army guys who visited transsies at changi pier for free blow jobs. The same group will also not hesitate to get free blow jobs from young sissies at public toilets. 

His story will be more convincing if that prc group were money boys instead of scholars.

You can't compare soldiers heading to Changi Pier for blow jobs from transvestites with straight PRC students loitering around at Lucky Chinatown. 90% if not 99% of the guys who entertain the transvestites are straight.

I was with some friends at a club and one guy said he needed to show us a new fancy bar, but instead he drove to Changi to get blown by the "girls" down there. On the day the police raided the place and checked cars parking at the car park, then the friend drove directly out because he was a bit tipsy.

I heard from a guy that I met some time back, maybe one year ago, that at his JC he was made to suck off straight guys after they found out that he had nude guys pics in his handphone stored. More something about bullying. The walked him to the sports hall and he was made suck off the guys. Some of the guys didn't walk in the toilet because they felt disgusted. the leader guy who had the idea told him he has to do because if not he would tell his parents. They wanted to bully him. The leader guy only stopped after another guy asked him if he is gay himself or why he likes the guy suck his dick.

The guys here were straight students from Mainland China. I still think, not any such guy would allow his dick sucked by the other peers knowing that they have their dick sucked by a gay.

If it had been one single PRC student who got weak, then ok.

Kimloo77 is very known for his made up stories at Blowing Wind.

From a psychological point of view: Most would conclude that the guys priding themselves having most sex of the most hilarious sex adventures are often the most sex deprived.

2 hours ago, tinkermybutt said:

I also thought its a fiction or daydreams bcoz the toiletz is  constantly being cruise by old apek. :)

Old apek also abandoned this place.  So were the money boys. 

Don't read and response to guests' post

Guest guest

Someone has got Munchhausen syndrome and let his imagination go wild, 

later he decides to put pen to paper or finger to keyboard,  more lurid sexual fantasies.

5 hours ago, Guest fantasy said:

You can't compare soldiers heading to Changi Pier for blow jobs from transvestites with straight PRC students loitering around at Lucky Chinatown. 90% if not 99% of the guys who entertain the transvestites are straight.

I was with some friends at a club and one guy said he needed to show us a new fancy bar, but instead he drove to Changi to get blown by the "girls" down there. On the day the police raided the place and checked cars parking at the car park, then the friend drove directly out because he was a bit tipsy.

I heard from a guy that I met some time back, maybe one year ago, that at his JC he was made to suck off straight guys after they found out that he had nude guys pics in his handphone stored. More something about bullying. The walked him to the sports hall and he was made suck off the guys. Some of the guys didn't walk in the toilet because they felt disgusted. the leader guy who had the idea told him he has to do because if not he would tell his parents. They wanted to bully him. The leader guy only stopped after another guy asked him if he is gay himself or why he likes the guy suck his dick.

The guys here were straight students from Mainland China. I still think, not any such guy would allow his dick sucked by the other peers knowing that they have their dick sucked by a gay.

If it had been one single PRC student who got weak, then ok.

Kimloo77 is very known for his made up stories at Blowing Wind.

From a psychological point of view: Most would conclude that the guys priding themselves having most sex of the most hilarious sex adventures are often the most sex deprived.

I know where you are coming from. Straight guys will not have no qualm to be sucked by gays n still openly share it with their friends. Its a taboo topic for them.

Hence I said his story.

Edited by fab

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest guest
9 hours ago, kimlo777 said:

yes it is fairly quiet nowadays that is why we can use the toilet without much interference. if it is still popular how to use the toilet to service 4 boys continuously without being disturbed or spied on.

Munchhausen  syndrome.?

Guest fantasy
1 hour ago, fab said:

I know where you are coming from. Straight guys will not have no qualm to be sucked gays n still openly share it with their friends. Its a taboo topic for them.

Hence I said his story.

Yep, exactly. If it had been one guy and the others waiting outside that place and Kimloo77 sucked him off at the loo, ok maybe, but the friends of that one guy getting sucked by Kimloo77 one by one, no way. the next day all the PRC student would have a lot to chat: "Oh, you gay?"

It is not a taboo topic it is taboo to let others see that they could be gay. Isn't it? (ok, it is a taboo topic too, let's say one guy got weak and got sucked by a gay, for sure he would not go around and tell all his straight student friend: "Oh, you know what happened yesterday? No, what?". I was at Lucky Chinatown and this older guy with grey hair suck my dick n ball empty...."

Kimloo77 please don't drink so much alcohol so early at daytime, if not you start daydreaming....

From straight guys point of views, they will go in one by one to be sucked by one girl. Straight guys can boast to one another how man he is. How much cum they shoot into her mouth. Proud like a peacock. 

On the other hand, straight guys who sucked by guys are so shameful and disgusting. They won’t even share the stories and moreover their cocks shared the same mouth. Definitely No way for straight guys. Straight guys will share the same urinal one after another. Share the same mouth for fxxx. 

Guest Fun time
17 hours ago, Guest LovelyPRC said:

Can share where to find this person or somewhere got a lot of PRC!! I wanna suck them dry 

I met him near Marina Bay Sands, when I saw him, checked him out.. And asked him to light my cigarette. He was dressed in jeans and a white tee. I had no idea he was a mainland dude. 

We got talking and he told me he was from Wuhan. I told him, I’ve been there for a business trip and we went and had a beer, and the rest is history (or heaven!) 

Guest chi-dude
27 minutes ago, gaysluttyme said:

Where are all the Northern Chinese in Singapore ?

I agree..the northern chinese guys are very attractive compared to the southern chinese guys...its their features and body structure...

Guest Guest
23 hours ago, kimlo777 said:

I was at Chinatown Lucky some months ago. Saw a group of young Chinese lads hanging around the escalator landing, talking and joking.  I kept admiring them and one of them noticed me staring at them.  He brought the attention of the group to me and then he waved to me.  I smiled back at the group.  One of them, the shortest in the group, walked over and said hello to me and introduced himself.  We spoke for a while (cos my Mandarin is hopeless) but I understood when he walked towards the toilet.  I followed him and saw he was standing inside a cubicle with door open.  I walked in and he immediately leaned against the tiled wall. I locked the door and went down on his cock.  No preliminaries, just plain sucking of his cock which was enormous for a short guy not more than 5ft 6ins of height.  He cummed in my mouth and then walked out to wash his dick at the washbasin.  I stood next to him and he asked whether I like to join them for dinner.  I knew what it meant (I had to buy them dinner) so I said in my limited Mandarin that I would if the rest also let me suck their cocks.  He said to wait. 

They were a group of 5 and I got to suck 4 of them - they came into the toilet one by one.  The last one said he couldn't as he already masturbated that afternoon before coming out.  Later during dinner, I found out they were scholars studying in NUS.  The first guy (the one with the biggest dick) exchanged numbers with me and asked if he could contact me again next week.

Nice one Kimlo777.

Others are just plain sour grapes of you. 

I have done with straight prcs too who were too horny. ≧ω≦

Guest Guest
30 minutes ago, gaysluttyme said:

Where are all the Northern Chinese in Singapore ?

Yes they have nice features and big ones too,  at least the ones I have met. Got f hard by them. ≥3≤

14 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Nice one Kimlo777.

Others are just plain sour grapes of you. 

I have done with straight prcs too who were too horny. ≧ω≦

i have received many pte msg from bw members telling me not to bother about all these 'sour grapes' and their comments. Worse still they all make comments hiding behind the veil of anonymity.  So nowadays I don't even bother to finish reading their comments or respond. 

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

4 hours ago, Guest Fun time said:

I met him near Marina Bay Sands, when I saw him, checked him out.. And asked him to light my cigarette. He was dressed in jeans and a white tee. I had no idea he was a mainland dude. 

We got talking and he told me he was from Wuhan. I told him, I’ve been there for a business trip and we went and had a beer, and the rest is history (or heaven!) 

Tell us more , this is real or just a fiction story ! ;)

Edited by tinkermybutt

Guest fantasy
2 hours ago, kimlo777 said:

i have received many pte msg from bw members telling me not to bother about all these 'sour grapes' and their comments. Worse still they all make comments hiding behind the veil of anonymity.  So nowadays I don't even bother to finish reading their comments or respond. 

ha ha ha ha. Any Member can claim to have received tons of private messages.

And those registered members who rebutted your story? they don't count either correct?

Then go on, but I still will paint it as not realistic and I will always continue to shape out the discrepancies to real life. Sorry for this. 

What you are doing has side effects on young guys who might start taking risks and then getting assaulted by a group of straight guys.

Therefore, what you post here as truths has impact on the real life.

I personally would refrain from making up stories due to above.

Guest Fun time
3 hours ago, tinkermybutt said:

Tell us more , this is real or just a fiction story ! ;)

I don’t make shit up... you can believe it, or not. 

Guests can receive PM meh?

Anyway don't need to classify people according to geographical groups, everywhere also got gem, rock and pooplump. 

I saw some Chinese young dudes at Admiralty mrt goofing around watching shows, think they work for the supermarket. Never see them do anything outrageous though.

Guest Love China

Have met and banged quite a few china cuties studying in the same uni, all of them have smooth fit bodies and thick juicy cocks. Love their smooth big mushroom cockheads when erect and although I am a top I could not resist having it in my mouth to taste them since all of them leaked so much precum.

2 hours ago, Guest Love China said:

Have met and banged quite a few china cuties studying in the same uni, all of them have smooth fit bodies and thick juicy cocks. Love their smooth big mushroom cockheads when erect and although I am a top I could not resist having it in my mouth to taste them since all of them leaked so much precum.

yup. love it.  daddy's first asian hole was a china dude.

I had a fun with a China guy on Monday evening in a sauna, it began by touching him in a dark steamroom. He feel arouse n letting me sucking his big dick. He ask me to go outside of the steamroom to see my face, I obliged.He is tall n handsome wilth a nice proportionate body.He smile n we check in one of the cubicle n have a very sweaty lovemaking. I moaning loudly with his strong thrust and he love it.He is enormous n yet very gentle and know how to make love with a horny juicy bottom. Simply love it coz his kissing is amazing, craving to be with him again.

Edited by tinkermybutt

Guest guesr
40 minutes ago, tinkermybutt said:

I had a fun with a China guy on Monday evening in a sauna, it began by touching him in a dark steamroom. He feel arouse n letting me sucking his big dick. He ask me to go outside of the steamroom to see my face, I obliged.He is tall n handsome wilth a nice proportionate body.He smile n we check in one of the cubicle n have a very sweaty lovemaking. He is enormous n yet very gentle and know how to make love with a horny juicy bottom. Simply love it coz his kissing is amazing, craving to be with him again.

wah , so lucky, a top who is powerful who knows how to use his power tool and go slow and gentle then powerful strokes and drilling and knows how to kiss, 

oh heaven , die also willing for that brief moment of sheer teeth clenching orgasm.

4 minutes ago, Guest guesr said:

wah , so lucky, a top who is powerful who knows how to use his power tool and go slow and gentle then powerful strokes and drilling and knows how to kiss, 

oh heaven , die also willing for that brief moment of sheer teeth clenching orgasm.

Needless to say ... I m blessed meeting him.

Guest Guest

5 hours ago, tinkermybutt said:

I had a fun with a China guy on Monday evening in a sauna, it began by touching him in a dark steamroom. He feel arouse n letting me sucking his big dick. He ask me to go outside of the steamroom to see my face, I obliged.He is tall n handsome wilth a nice proportionate body.He smile n we check in one of the cubicle n have a very sweaty lovemaking. 

You met home in a hotel / gym sauna or one of those public saunas like TMC?  

I get so flushed with heat after reading this thread. It reminded me of my work stint in Shanghai many years back. I was in a sado relationship with Taiwanese married man. I was living as  his other 'wife' while his family was back in Taiwan. To spice things up, he hosted men over and offered me up to be used by them on occasions.

The first time was a really scary experience. I was blindfolded and bounded. One by one they (i have no idea how many men were there) took turns fucking my mouth. I lost track of time, while hairy musky cocks were shoved down my throat, i eventually gagged when one of the unexpectedly shot his load in my mouth. I resisted continuing, as not hearing my 'husband' also made me panicked. This was met with a slap across the face followed by insults calling me 骚B,贱狗  (slutty bitch). Then I heard my husband voice telling me how hard he was watching me being used, and for resisting i was to take all their cum. I ended up swallowing 2 more loads while the rest released themselves over me. 

The experience actually took a toll on me and i vowed never to do it again. It was only after months later, when husband showed me the video taken of the session that made me brave & slutty enough to be use by men again.  

8 hours ago, Austin said:

I get so flushed with heat after reading this thread. It reminded me of my work stint in Shanghai many years back. I was in a sado relationship with Taiwanese married man. I was living as  his other 'wife' while his family was back in Taiwan. To spice things up, he hosted men over and offered me up to be used by them on occasions.

The first time was a really scary experience. I was blindfolded and bounded. One by one they (i have no idea how many men were there) took turns fucking my mouth. I lost track of time, while hairy musky cocks were shoved down my throat, i eventually gagged when one of the unexpectedly shot his load in my mouth. I resisted continuing, as not hearing my 'husband' also made me panicked. This was met with a slap across the face followed by insults calling me 骚B,贱狗  (slutty bitch). Then I heard my husband voice telling me how hard he was watching me being used, and for resisting i was to take all their cum. I ended up swallowing 2 more loads while the rest released themselves over me. 

The experience actually took a toll on me and i vowed never to do it again. It was only after months later, when husband showed me the video taken of the session that made me brave & slutty enough to be use by men again.  

Have u ever thought that your so called hubby was pimping u out for cold hard cash while u were giving heads and he was counting notes?

Edited by fab

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

1 hour ago, Austin said:

Not forgetting he has the video and could had posted the video online in those gay website and showing how slutty and 贱 you are to the world.

自甘堕落,无药医。

1 hour ago, Austin said:

i find it hot reading , but not sure why do u flushed?

Guest disclosed yourself
42 minutes ago, GachiMuchi said:

Not forgetting he has the video and could had posted the video online in those gay website and showing how slutty and 贱 you are to the world.

自甘堕落,无药医。

But for some guys the adjective "slutty" is more of a compliment that having negative connotations.... ha ha

but you are right, should be more careful nowadays. There are even people on twitter who try to make money in publishing the videos and put up a link where you can watch the full video for paying a fee....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Toi tu te kupu, toi tu te mana, toi tu te whenua.

20 hours ago, Austin said:

This makes me hot as hell! 

A similar thing happened to me in Beijing (minus blindfold) with a small group of men who my friend arranged to come to his place, and they had their wicked ways with me! 

1-1, and some group action. I was in nirvana! Very horny guys just getting off on me as the centre of their attention. My friend was translating what they were saying, that drove me even crazier! Good memories! 

22 hours ago, fab said:

Have u ever thought that your so called hubby was pimping u out for cold hard cash while u were giving heads and he was counting notes?

Agreed. I admit what I did in my youth was indeed very reckless. I could easily be exploited by my 'husband' or become a victim of his revenge porn. But i reckon at that point of the relationship I truly trusted he's a decent guy. I still keep in touch with my 'lao gong' after he returned to taiwan. He often lament how he cannot comprehend his children's addiction to social media and people willingly contributed to Pornhub and we joked about how we could have been content provider instead of working so hard. I still pretend to be his 'lao po' whenever he transits through Singapore. Sexually, he's more tame now. 

I also befriend some of those men involved. Most are married due to social pressure. We still meet up for dinners whenever I'm in Shanghai. Most didn't bring up what happened, seems they were more embarrassed than me. Only a few cheeky ones would suggestively ask if i wanna try 多P with them again. Frankly, I would have agree if they were in better shape but less hardcore haha. 

I don't regret being used as a slut for these men. But I should have been more level-headed instead of being lead by my horniness. Would i do it now? Perhaps with some inhibition, because I do agree a lot could have gone wrong.  

Guest bitch
22 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

i find it hot reading , but not sure why do u flushed?

he is pretending to be a women sia....so like a women he gets flushes...

20 hours ago, Austin said:

Agreed. I admit what I did in my youth was indeed very reckless. I could easily be exploited by my 'husband' or become a victim of his revenge porn. But i reckon at that point of the relationship I truly trusted he's a decent guy. I still keep in touch with my 'lao gong' after he returned to taiwan. He often lament how he cannot comprehend his children's addiction to social media and people willingly contributed to Pornhub and we joked about how we could have been content provider instead of working so hard. I still pretend to be his 'lao po' whenever he transits through Singapore. Sexually, he's more tame now. 

I also befriend some of those men involved. Most are married due to social pressure. We still meet up for dinners whenever I'm in Shanghai. Most didn't bring up what happened, seems they were more embarrassed than me. Only a few cheeky ones would suggestively ask if i wanna try 多P with them again. Frankly, I would have agree if they were in better shape but less hardcore haha. 

I don't regret being used as a slut for these men. But I should have been more level-headed instead of being lead by my horniness. Would i do it now? Perhaps with some inhibition, because I do agree a lot could have gone wrong.  

tks for your sincere sharing and your trust on those guys

Guest Masc btm
On 3/19/2019 at 4:53 PM, Austin said:

This was met with a slap across the face followed by insults calling me 骚B,贱狗  (slutty bitch). Then I heard my husband voice telling me how hard he was watching me being used, and for resisting i was to take all their cum. I ended up swallowing 2 more loads while the rest released themselves over me. 

This is my hidden fetish too. I'm not ashamed of being gang banged and used. But then there are some who recognised and insulted me 自甘墮落, 賤貨, 公車,肉便器。。。 when they saw me being used. When people started recognising me here in our local saunas, it's not so nice to hear all that gossips. It's lagi worse to them if you're so manly and masculine yet you are so cheap and slutty, it's double the offence 罪加一等。

So I'll only do it overseas and don't have to face these insults once it's over. But I don't do that in China because they are quite unhygienic. My favorite trick to make sure that everybody is hygienic and clean is to do it at the showers. Japanese and Koreans are the least shy about open sex in the showers and their showers are brightly lit and clean. The well used cliche of picking up the soap is actually very effective at the open showers. Even if there's no bar soap to drop, one can still pretend to bend over to clean one's feet. My well used arse so intentionally exposed never fails to attract attention. Once started, the orgy gathers momentum of its own. That's where I had to cling onto the taps and pipes while being ravaged from behind because the floors are too slippery to lay down on. Occasionally I was forced down to the floor and someone had to help to hold me still from slipping and sliding away when pumped. It felt almost like childish fun playing with water and soap if not for the sexual intercourse. Luckily the liquid soaps are quite mild and don't sting when they flowed with the condoms into my arse.

Guest disclosed yourself

I always thought it is very common that the balls of a man hit his penis....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ta te tamariki tana mahi wawahi tahā.

3 hours ago, Guest Masc btm said:

This is my hidden fetish too. I'm not ashamed of being gang banged and used. But then there are some who recognised and insulted me 自甘墮落, 賤貨, 公車,肉便器。。。 when they saw me being used. When people started recognising me here in our local saunas, it's not so nice to hear all that gossips. It's lagi worse to them if you're so manly and masculine yet you are so cheap and slutty, it's double the offence 罪加一等。

So I'll only do it overseas and don't have to face these insults once it's over. But I don't do that in China because they are quite unhygienic. My favorite trick to make sure that everybody is hygienic and clean is to do it at the showers. Japanese and Koreans are the least shy about open sex in the showers and their showers are brightly lit and clean. The well used cliche of picking up the soap is actually very effective at the open showers. Even if there's no bar soap to drop, one can still pretend to bend over to clean one's feet. My well used arse so intentionally exposed never fails to attract attention. Once started, the orgy gathers momentum of its own. That's where I had to cling onto the taps and pipes while being ravaged from behind because the floors are too slippery to lay down on. Occasionally I was forced down to the floor and someone had to help to hold me still from slipping and sliding away when pumped. It felt almost like childish fun playing with water and soap if not for the sexual intercourse. Luckily the liquid soaps are quite mild and don't sting when they flowed with the condoms into my arse.

It's just human nature to categorise. I was initially a top when i first started having sex with men. I reckon it was pure pressure outta social stereotyping. Beefy masculine man ought to be top, and being a bottom is less of a man. Akin to how hetero men treat women. Took me a few years to finally bottom for someone and accept that I enjoy being one. Society has already shamed us, being shamed again by our own circle just because we take it up the ass... well that's classic, I'm sure a few centuries will pass, the stigma will stay. I had my fair share of guys who are so eager to fuck me then call me names after they are done. So i learn to keep in touch with people who could distinguish the difference between being in the bedroom and out. I reckon life is just too short and too tiring to conform to social expectations. 

Guest Tasty
14 hours ago, Guest Masc btm said:

I love the smell and taste of sexy men in China. So good! Really good! 

• 1 month later...
Guest PRC

I saw a handsome guy in the sauna. The type of guy you can watch in the movie "heroin" or addicted to you. I have already a hunch that he is from PRC. The moment he talked with his buddy, he has this manly voice and exuding a one n only charisma that confirmed that he is from PRC. 

Then I noticed that is a traits of this guy more and more in my surroundings. Big built, tall, handsome look, short hair, n manly voice. 

Have you encountered one before?

Guest Tomato
3 hours ago, Guest PRC said:

I saw a handsome guy in the sauna. The type of guy you can watch in the movie "heroin" or addicted to you. I have already a hunch that he is from PRC. The moment he talked with his buddy, he has this manly voice and exuding a one n only charisma that confirmed that he is from PRC. 

Then I noticed that is a traits of this guy more and more in my surroundings. Big built, tall, handsome look, short hair, n manly voice. 

Have you encountered one before?

And some years back, Singaporeans look down on PRCs, citing all sorts of negative comments.

And now, Singaporeans are back but looking at PRCs in a favourable light.

One would just read comments from Chinese netizens to know how PRCs view Singaporeans aka the Southeast Asian monkeys.

Amazed to see how the tables turn!

Had met quite a few PRC, not the uneducated poor ones but the educated who can speak good English and are working decent white collar job in Singapore. All of them have really nice smooth complexion and skin, literally their whole body is hairless except for pubes and pits. Big contrast to local chinese guys who mostly have terrible acne problem or poke mark face as didn't take care during puberty. Cock size depends on genes and luck, some had big cocks and some only average. They are good moaners though and can get quite vocal when sexually excited. Overall pleasant experience but in view of a long term relationship, it's quite impossible due to different culture and values when they were brought up back in China. Unless you are rich and he can be more accommodating.

Edited by Allegro

• G_M locked this topic