Male HQ

PRC / China Men Encounters (compiled)

dandan21

2 hours ago, Guest Louis said:

Thats what im trying to do .. lol .. 

Ofcouse i know the chances are very low .. but im trying my best .. to be very good to him .. 

Atleast i can see improvement these few days .. he knows that i like to hold his sexy fit body to sleep and these days he auto has his arm around me when about to sleep .. and he didnt stop me anymore when i kiss and lick on his neck . Best part is he responded when we were kissing .. 

Might not last very long i know . But atleast he is mine now .. 

Great Wall of china was not built overnight. Take your time to bend a straight arrow. You will get there de! 

3 minutes ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

Great Wall of china was not built overnight. Take your time to bend a straight arrow. You will get there de! 

But cant take so long like how long the great wall of china construction took to bulid 

:yuk:

Edited by cutejack

On 5/26/2018 at 2:10 PM, Guest Guest said:

My experience with many PRC men is that they have very short foreskins. There were a few occasions when i thought they were cut, but no, just turns out that their dickhead is permanently revealed.

same like mine. my foreskin is short. 

6 hours ago, Guest Louis said:

Yes .. i think i am in love with him .. but deep down i also know that someday he will return to his wife and kid . It will be hard when the day arrived.  

But i doesnt want to think about it too much . 

I am now so lucky to have him almost every night for me to enjoy in my bed .

I do its not going to last ... so i am enjoying him while it last .. 

Hes just too good looking ( atleast to me ) .. fit body .. and ya .. he sont smell ..hahah 

What kind of smell ?

Don't read and response to guests' post

Guest Guest
On 5/27/2018 at 11:26 AM, Guest Guest said:

对呀,为啥做小三呢?

是呀,我们要敢敢做小四、小五!

Guest sucks

The thing is most people neglect hygeine is very common now. In fact, smells are actually more intruiging than of looks to me. It seems like, not mentioning the country and nationlity. I was once having intimate chat with this man from ....... near prc area also. While talking to him, the saliva was like sprinkled pepper face to face with me. It was kind of getting aroused rather than everything was like imaginary perfect.

On 5/18/2018 at 5:00 AM, Guest Yuck! said:

Pretty disgusting all these unwanted old men here are soliciting for young china men, puke!

What are your chances in Singapore to find a seminary of the Order of Absolute Purity to check in and make a wow of eternal chastity?

I used to fantasize over men from China watching the Chinese divers win gold in the Olympics, but after staying at Babylon Bangkok and crossing so many fat and loud Chinese tourists I have shifted my fantasies to other Asian gays, maybe Chinese descendants, but raised in other places.

10 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

I used to fantasize over men from China watching the Chinese divers win gold in the Olympics, but after staying at Babylon Bangkok and crossing so many fat and loud Chinese tourists I have shifted my fantasies to other Asian gays, maybe Chinese descendants, but raised in other places.

A lot of slim fit china construction workers in Singapore. Their wealth and their waist lines well correlated 

Guest louis
On ‎5‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 10:27 AM, Guest Louis said:

Thats what im trying to do .. lol .. 

Ofcouse i know the chances are very low .. but im trying my best .. to be very good to him .. 

Atleast i can see improvement these few days .. he knows that i like to hold his sexy fit body to sleep and these days he auto has his arm around me when about to sleep .. and he didnt stop me anymore when i kiss and lick on his neck . Best part is he responded when we were kissing .. 

Might not last very long i know . But atleast he is mine now .. 

we just had our first fight last night , okay its my problem , was around 5 am this morning I woke up and was feeling very horny and looking at this sexy man still sleeping next to me ,

I started to remove his clothe and wanted to have one round with him before we go work , think he was still soundly sleeping and he woke up and look at me for a second and started to shot at me , and told me to stop , but I didn't and instead went on to start kissing him , that's when he push me off the bed , I was so pissed at him I told him to dress up and get out of my place , which he did , I started to regret what I did the moment he left , but my ego was stopping me to call him , I cant concentrate on my work the whole morning , also skip my lunch feeling sorry for my action , I was so worry I am gonna to lost him , than around 3pm I got a call from him ,I was so happy I answer it , there wasn't any mention of last night event , he just ask if I want to meet him for dinner at the market tonight .which I ofcouse said yes , and I told him I was sorry about this morning which he said its okay small matter he also has flaut ...

so seem like everything is okay now ....soooooo happy

Guest Guest

Just been to Teban Gardens earlier this evening ... indeed, noticed a few PRCs but also few dark skin (maybe Indian maybe Bangladeshi ... cannot tell) foreigners ... no, I am not there on purpose to stalk ... btw, most stalls @ teban food center close early at night ... ;)

Guest same
9 hours ago, Guest louis said:

we just had our first fight last night , okay its my problem , was around 5 am this morning I woke up and was feeling very horny and looking at this sexy man still sleeping next to me ,

I started to remove his clothe and wanted to have one round with him before we go work , think he was still soundly sleeping and he woke up and look at me for a second and started to shot at me , and told me to stop , but I didn't and instead went on to start kissing him , that's when he push me off the bed , I was so pissed at him I told him to dress up and get out of my place , which he did , I started to regret what I did the moment he left , but my ego was stopping me to call him , I cant concentrate on my work the whole morning , also skip my lunch feeling sorry for my action , I was so worry I am gonna to lost him , than around 3pm I got a call from him ,I was so happy I answer it , there wasn't any mention of last night event , he just ask if I want to meet him for dinner at the market tonight .which I ofcouse said yes , and I told him I was sorry about this morning which he said its okay small matter he also has flaut ...

I dislike if people interrupt my sleep too...

Guest Anthonychen
5 hours ago, Guest same said:

I dislike if people interrupt my sleep too...

Little girl fairytale story . Hahahaha. 

16 hours ago, Guest louis said:

Both of you behave like a couple 

so sweet

Guest 脏子姨
22 hours ago, Guest louis said:

Aiyo.....you must pay before you consume food.

Put $50 or $100 inside his uunderwear 1st before you start to kiss him. If he resist....it means you must top up more money

Guest Guest
On 5/31/2018 at 7:18 AM, Guest Louis said:

Spring chicken  .. i mean 

Hi Guest Loius

So happy for you to find this relationship, please share more!

On 5/30/2018 at 3:49 PM, Guest louis said:

Totally no respect for both parties. Deep inside you, u treat him like someone from the lower class else u will not be asking him to leave.

He push u off when he don't have the mood? Cos he started to take you for granted already.

3 hours ago, Summerbitch said:

Totally no respect for both parties. Deep inside you, u treat him like someone from the lower class else u will not be asking him to leave.

He push u off when he don't have the mood? Cos he started to take you for granted already.

Aiyo

just couple quarrelling 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Louis

Just a update .. we just came back from a 2 night staycation .. it was really nice .. he didnt ask much from me .. other than the usual room service and some swimming time . Other than that he was by my side most of the time .. am really lucky to find him .. love him so much 

3 minutes ago, Guest Louis said:

Just a update .. we just came back from a 2 night staycation .. it was really nice .. he didnt ask much from me .. other than the usual room service and some swimming time . Other than that he was by my side most of the time .. am really lucky to find him .. love him so much 

Louis you so lucky 

Guest Guest
On 6/8/2018 at 11:49 AM, G_M said:

DO NOT OUT people here in the forum. 

Any more such post and I will lock this thread up!

Cool down, 千万别爆血管哦!

LOL

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, Guest Louis said:

Very nice!! Mind me asking where did you guys go (certainly have no intention to out you guys .... ma na wu eng)? You need to apply visa for him (China PRC)? :whistle:

Guest guest
14 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Very nice!! Mind me asking where did you guys go (certainly have no intention to out you guys .... ma na wu eng)? You need to apply visa for him (China PRC)? :whistle:

Its a staycation ... they didn't go anywhere and no need to apply visa if he has a legal work permit.

Guest Louis

I was asked by  my sexy boy why are there so many gay men in Tiny Singapore , he encounter a man this afternoon when he was having lunch , kept looking and smiling at him , and tried to get his number , so lucky my boy said no , I told him don't give or talk to any men , as he already has me ...hahaha

5 hours ago, Guest Louis said:

I was asked by  my sexy boy why are there so many gay men in Tiny Singapore , he encounter a man this afternoon when he was having lunch , kept looking and smiling at him , and tried to get his number , so lucky my boy said no , I told him don't give or talk to any men , as he already has me ...hahaha

He’s so hot? Even lunch also so happening? 

6 hours ago, Guest Louis said:

Of course la. He so expensive to u. U know what i mean. I think he knows wat i mean.

Guest Louis

Just to share ..

My boy was video calling his wife yesterday night . And he introduced me as his close friend in singapore .. i even spoke to her . Everything seem normal  ...

Expect that all the while . My hand was caressing his cock .. hahaha ..

49 minutes ago, Guest Louis said:

Just to share ..

My boy was video calling his wife yesterday night . And he introduced me as his close friend in singapore .. i even spoke to her . Everything seem normal  ...

Expect that all the while . My hand was caressing his cock .. hahaha ..

Maybe he collaborate with his so called Wife and cheat all your money 

but 一个愿打一个愿挨

What can we say 

Cheers 

Guest Louis

Was raining in the early hour this morning . Was feeling cold and was so glad there is a warm young sexy body next to me .. i hold on to him .. it felt so warm and comfortable  .. and i got hard straight away . I ask him if he can come inside me for one more time .. and he did .. god .. felt  so good . And he went back to sleep after the action .. i love him sooo much 

13 minutes ago, Guest Louis said:

Was raining in the early hour this morning . Was feeling cold and was so glad there is a warm young sexy body next to me .. i hold on to him .. it felt so warm and comfortable  .. and i got hard straight away . I ask him if he can come inside me for one more time .. and he did .. god .. felt  so good . And he went back to sleep after the action .. i love him sooo much 

Who is he? Gonna pregnant soon.

Guest Guest

@ Guest Louis: What would you do if your boy boy needs to go back home (China) for 1-2 weeks (e.g. CNY) to visit his wife and kid? You will follow him also? Wait his wife become suspicious how ar?

• G_M locked this topic