Male HQ

Good-looking guy didn't know about it

Guest Mr Handsome

Guest Mr Handsome

There are many good looking guy who didn't know they are good looking.  Whereas not good looking one thought they themsleves are good looking.  Have you come across such people?    I always thought I am not good looking until someone, occassionally, made passing remark like "Hi, mr handsome" and not once but several times I have to admit I am actually quite good looking.  Those not good looking ones often look at others with disdain, showed their white eyes or even behaved like princess.  

People have no self perception?

Really good lookers don't like others to tell them how good looking and certainly won't self praise.

I know a good looking bbc dr. He hates it when others tell him how handsome he is.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Mr Handsome
5 hours ago, GachiMuchi said:

Those who are really handsome are those who post lots of pics on Instagram and social media and has thousands of followers. They get swarmed by females and males with lots of emails and likes. They are called "Red people" 红人“.

Not all celebrities are good looking or pretty, they are just popular.  Do you think that Lee Guo Huang is handsome?  No, he is just famous and have no lack of fans.  Whereas good looking ones are homely, less exposed in the limelight and very humble.

Guest Guest2
39 minutes ago, tomcat said:

majority of gay guys always seem aware of their looks/appearance, some overly confident in them too. major turn off. 

i will pick a humble cute guy over a preening peacock anyday. 

Jonathan Phay

Hot guys r likes peacocks. They just pretend to be virgins.

Behind their partners, they will display their feathers to others.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

On 7/8/2017 at 10:30 AM, Guest Mr Handsome said:

There are many good looking guy who didn't know they are good looking.  Whereas not good looking one thought they themsleves are good looking.  Have you come across such people?    I always thought I am not good looking until someone, occassionally, made passing remark like "Hi, mr handsome" and not once but several times I have to admit I am actually quite good looking.  Those not good looking ones often look at others with disdain, showed their white eyes or even behaved like princess.  

People have no self perception?

I feel with advancement in cosmetic surgery n many other procedures example laser etc, more ppl can enhance their looks but not everyone has that spending power.

Guest Guest

Exactly! I don't know what's so good about Jonathan Phay! He doesn't look good at all in my opinion. No doubt he has a nice body but his face... He just has a very weird mouth. No offence. I was so irritated with his photos constantly appearing on my Instagram suggestions that I blocked his account so that I don't need to see anymore of his photos. 

I think looks are subjective. Someone here  (@gachimuchi) said that those with a lot of followers and likes on their photos means they're handsome and 網紅. I disagree. There're many gay guys who aren't good looking at all but still have so many followers. A good example is this guy called @vicso on Instagram. 

I don't know what's the reason. Could it be that they went to buy followers? Apparently now it's possible to get more followers and likes on Instagram by paying some money!!  So the lesson is: don't believe everything you see online! 

Guest Guest
17 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Exactly! I don't know what's so good about Jonathan Phay! He doesn't look good at all in my opinion. No doubt he has a nice body but his face... He just has a very weird mouth. No offence. I was so irritated with his photos constantly appearing on my Instagram suggestions that I blocked his account so that I don't need to see anymore of his photos. 

I think looks are subjective. Someone here  (@gachimuchi) said that those with a lot of followers and likes on their photos means they're handsome and 網紅. I disagree. There're many gay guys who aren't good looking at all but still have so many followers. A good example is this guy called @vicso on Instagram. 

I don't know what's the reason. Could it be that they went to buy followers? Apparently now it's possible to get more followers and likes on Instagram by paying some money!!  So the lesson is: don't believe everything you see online! 

Finally, someone said the truth about Jon Phay...

Guest Mirror mirror on the wall
29 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

There're many gay guys who aren't good looking at all but still have so many followers. A good example is this guy called @vicso on Instagram. 

So many followers ..... maybe .... ahem ..... maybe because the pictures make the followers realised they are good looking. Hahaha.

3 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Body is the keyword. 

Guest Guest

@bluefish20008 

The thing is, people like @vicso and @robinlogy don't have either hot body or hot face, so I really don't know what's the hype about them with thousands of followers?! I think they bought followers so boost their profile. I'm not saying it's wrong to do that.. Just that I find it puzzling and unbelievable. 

And better don't talk about Jonanthan Phay anymore, we shouldn't give him even more attention which he's always happy to have. Hahaha

Guest Cough
1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

@bluefish20008

The thing is, people like @vicso and @robinlogy don't have either hot body or hot face, so I really don't know what's the hype about them with thousands of followers?! I think they bought followers so boost their profile. I'm not saying it's wrong to do that.. Just that I find it puzzling and unbelievable. 

And better don't talk about Jonanthan Phay anymore, we shouldn't give him even more attention which he's always happy to have. Hahaha

Miss Jonathan Phay is nothing but an attention whore.

Guest Ah Jie
2 minutes ago, keithted said:

u ask johnathan phay to wear back his clothes and only show his face u see how many followers will unfollow him...

LOLOL

Guest Guest

Exactly! That was the impression I got from Jonathan Phay. He's really attention seeking. If people follow him just for his body, I'm sure there're many other people with bodies as good as his, or even better.  I think it's a lot about marketing. My guess is - 

1. He bought followers 

2. He has a 靠山 which allows him to attend events like a "celebrity" and from there help him to garner some publicity

Other guys like @benvoda aren't that good looking either. I saw him in real life at Maxwell Food Centre and he kept making eye contact with me. He has huge arms no doubt, but I didn't find him that good looking. There're many other execs in Raffles Place who look better.

Guest Chong Kok Wei

Good looking guys are inborn....no need to have good dressing to decorate themselves, whereas ugly guys love to decorate themselves by wearing nice clothing, latest fashion....and use perfume to attract other people.

Anyway, by nature is the best.

During bmt, my poly mates were holding chalet at pasir ris so I went to see look on Sunday. Then a girl told me she regretted not chasing after me back then haha. She said amongst so many nsf boys roaming there, I would make her turn her head if I walk pass her as stranger, even when I'm botak.

A month or so before we ord during nsf, my camp mates would jio each other to swim since we get to book out in the afternoon quite often. One day at the pool, a close friend told me I look dashing like model with toned body. It didn't occur to me that I was quite hot at that time lol. Fast forward years later, I realized he's gay as well when I saw his fb. He is ippt gold but I'm just silver due to my 2.4km not hitting gold timing sigh.

Still got other girls told me I'm eye candy back in the uni days. Wanted to matchmake me with her pretty gfs. Well, too bad I'm not into girls. Always attract the wrong people..

Anyway, I didn't have a bf until much later. Not because I'm picky, but due to the fact that I didn't accept my orientation :( wish I could turn back the clock. Nevertheless, with some suitors along the way, I began to be very selective in my bf-material criteria. Right now, he's my first and only sweet bf loving me everyday for the past 3years! Admittedly, I'm no 10/10 in looks. One of my dates rated me as 8/10 or above average. I think I'm 7/10 lah, maybe we don't rate ourselves so highly knowing there are other better looking ones. 

Guest Fatty
4 hours ago, Guest Chong Kok Wei said:

Good looking guys are inborn....no need to have good dressing to decorate themselves, whereas ugly guys love to decorate themselves by wearing nice clothing, latest fashion....and use perfume to attract other people.

Wearing singlet Bermudas and flip flops now! 

6 hours ago, Guest Chong Kok Wei said:

i couldn't agree more... thumbs up!

I dated this guy who always thought he's damn gorgeous. Each time we are out at the restaurant or movies, he will always tell me (at least once) that he's cute because he's born cute. And I would go.... "Eh... okay can"

I definitely dated him not because of his looks because he isn't good looking at all. Sigh!

Guest Cutie
58 minutes ago, Guest Ned said:

I dated this guy who always thought he's damn gorgeous. Each time we are out at the restaurant or movies, he will always tell me (at least once) that he's cute because he's born cute. And I would go.... "Eh... okay can"

I definitely dated him not because of his looks because he isn't good looking at all. Sigh!

A: how's my puppy?

B: errr ... its cute.

28da45b9b6c5d2c3a566e75b824c5635--smalle

CUTE is a safe word to use if something does fit into the category of "good looking, gorgeous etc" !

Guest Cutie
Just now, Guest Cutie said:

A: how's my puppy?

B: errr ... its cute.

28da45b9b6c5d2c3a566e75b824c5635--smalle

CUTE is a safe word to use if something does fit into the category of "good looking, gorgeous etc" !

sorry, should be "does not"

10 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Exactly! That was the impression I got from Jonathan Phay. He's really attention seeking. If people follow him just for his body, I'm sure there're many other people with bodies as good as his, or even better.  I think it's a lot about marketing. My guess is - 

1. He bought followers 

2. He has a 靠山 which allows him to attend events like a "celebrity" and from there help him to garner some publicity

Other guys like @benvoda aren't that good looking either. I saw him in real life at Maxwell Food Centre and he kept making eye contact with me. He has huge arms no doubt, but I didn't find him that good looking. There're many other execs in Raffles Place who look better.

The benvoda his bf is uncle one right ? 

Guest Guest V
11 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

1. He bought followers 

Just checked out @benvoda.... EEEW   UGLY

wah, my last post seem to ignite this thread - jonphay, lokies, benvoda all kena called out sia.

attention seekers at the core are insecure. they crave it as it feeds a need within them. this is a result of comparisons and perceived popularity - never ending hunger for validation.

had a few run-in with some of them IG gays - the whole time during a conversation, their eyes are flitting around, checking if others are looking at them, or if is someone popular just entered the room to leech on. and this craziness, is before the chem and alcohol.

they may look good on the outside, but my feeling is that very unstable on the inside.

only a few guys are able to really be Present and converse with no pretense. the guys who are secure (not over confident) and natural have a simplicity to them that makes them super sexy to me.

i can see them - who they are and what they look like are aligned with what they are saying, it clicks and make sense.

but often many is caught up in the "game of appearance".

if you focus solely on your outer & neglect your inner, you slowly shrivel up into a beautiful but empty shell.

same for those who do the opposite, this time, it creates a bitterness that the world can't see your value.

so just improve what you already have - honour your gifts with clear intentions (not revenge, or jealousy). 

have realistic expectations of yourself, it's not the most important thing that you don't look like Adonis, or some other template of beauty. 

my guide is always, "sane, sorted and sexy".

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

How can a media whore not know or think that he's good looking?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest guest
16 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

he is not tat good looking but m sure a guy like him having a boy next door look does attract lots of 'bees' too.

I haven't met any good-looking who doesn't know that he's good looking.

But i 've met many not good looking who think that they are good looking.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

17 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Other guys like @benvoda aren't that good looking either. I saw him in real life at Maxwell Food Centre and he kept making eye contact with me.

Eye contact with you????? You sure he interested in you???? He and his old BF so lovingly together and they belong to the high class gay circle not those low class gay looking sex every where you know.

Guest guest
5 minutes ago, fab said:

I haven't met any good-looking who doesn't know that he's good looking.

But i 've met many not good looking who think that they are good looking.

Excuse them lah....they r self confident in themselves mah....LOL

I m not affected by them. I m just sharing as a matter of factually.

No emotions involved.

Edited by fab

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest guest hello!
7 minutes ago, Guest chin said:

Eye contact with you????? You sure he interested in you???? He and his old BF so lovingly together and they belong to the high class gay circle not those low class gay looking sex every where you know.

high class haha. no doubt that he looks not bad. but a person who needs to hook up a sugar daddy in order to stay in a not really atas condo that what we call desperate.  

i mean saw him once in ion before, i mean yeah he is fit but there are lots of people even in places like cruise that are better looking than him and you will not see them on social media. LOL.

11 minutes ago, Guest guest hello! said:

high class haha. no doubt that he looks not bad. but a person who needs to hook up a sugar daddy in order to stay in a not really atas condo that what we call desperate.  

不可否认人家有的是本事。

Guest Public public

Agree Benvoda looks ordinary in real life. Saw him in town and he was so self conscious and uncomfortable by himself on the streets. A far cry from his self assured poses on Instagram. Fit as a bull but doesn't seem very pulled together. Jonphay at least looked more steady and at ease, but he was with a friend. Lokies khan is quite similar to Benvoda in demeanor. Another self conscious in the public guy.

Guest Guest

Even if someone looks fit (like @benvoda or Jon Phay), those muscles might be fake. It might be due to misuse of steroids and protein shakes which make them look so big. It was reported in the news. Such steroids are actually detrimental to the body in the long run. Don't believe everything you see. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.