Male HQ

Jakarta ( Indonesia ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

Guest gMoh

Guest shenn

@ Enelym 1978, does CLub Olympus at Grand Hyatt and Spa at Le Meredien Jakarta has male therapists as well? 

Can we use their facilities after or before spa treatment?

@ Enelym 1978, does CLub Olympus at Grand Hyatt and Spa at Le Meredien Jakarta has male therapists as well? 

Can we use their facilities after or before spa treatment?

Sorry.... I haven't used their services yet so I don't know whether it's male or female. I've always stayed there... Not sure about using their facilities after a treatment but usually you can....

Which hotel is better currently? Sultan or Millenium or crown or sari pan pacific?

Hi Sg

Depends on what you are looking for.  Crown is close to a shopping centre which is full of cute guys checking each other out.  The pool is very large, although often full of families, so not great for swimming laps.  Last time I was there the Jacuzzi wasn't working, but I met a local in the sauna and we ended up going back to my room for a bit of fun.

If you are looking for action, but don't mind being a little bit far from shops/transport, then I would recommend the Millennium.  It is a bit dated and the rooms are nothing special, but the sauna area is still a very active cruise venue for local gays, particularly in the evenings.  There is a pool and gym and a rooftop garden area, but the main attraction is in the male changing room/sauna area.  There are massage rooms along one wall and then behind a partition there is a small sauna, two spa pools (warm and cool) and a steam room.  Most of the action takes place in the steam room, although I have seen someone give a blow job in the sauna.  Most people walk around with towels on, but in the spa pools most people are naked, and of course everyone is naked when they are having a bit of fun in the steam room.

Every time I have been to the Millennium I meet a nice local guy and we go back to my room for a bit of fun.  A lot of the guys are tops only though, so you have to be careful about making clear what kind of fun you are interested in.  The rooms are only accessible by elevator using the room key, but anyone you bring back with you can leave without having to use the room key in the elevator.  It seems this kind of action is fairly common and you will see lots of guys walking around the hotel together.

Have fun and tell us all about your experiences!

Guest andrewjak

i don't think you can use the spa/sauna facility @grand hyatt jakarta after your massage treatment. the facility is great and most people are naked there, although a lot are already in their 50s and straight.

i would recommend intercon midplaza instead. best between 7 and 9pm (as recommended before by shenn).

Sorry.... I haven't used their services yet so I don't know whether it's male or female. I've always stayed there... Not sure about using their facilities after a treatment but usually you can....

Yeah I agree with shenn, plus, they are not that much more expensive, or at least, not to Singapore standards. For example, a Swedish massage at the Grand Hyatt Jakarta (Plaza Indonesia) costs only 60,000 Rupiah + taxes, which is considered cheap for a hotel massage by experienced therapists in 5* hotels.

The spa (Club Olympus) at Grand Hyatt is also very nice. It's big and quiet, great for relaxing after a day of work and open till 11PM I believe.

The spa at Le Meridien is not as nice... it's old. Prices a bit cheaper as well and sometimes, at check-in, they gave me a15-20% rebate voucher for spa treatments but I never used them.

60,000 rupiah is less than sgd 10. are you sure?

According to my experiences, some hotel in Jakarta have nice spa facilities (great jacuzzi, proper room size and temperature for steam and sauna room) and if you are lucky, you can have fun as well there discreetly. Those hotels are Intercon Mid Plaza Hotel, Four Seasons Hotel and Pullman Hotel (Thamrin). On week days, those places will be busy after office hour (around 19:00 - 22:00) and on week end usually in the afternoon until evening.

going to stay at Pullman this weekend, cross finger about the timing, due to my busy schedule

going to stay at Pullman this weekend, cross finger about the timing, due to my busy schedule

Pullman room is very small, 28 sqm? Coz it was nikko (jap) hotel and the main building was built in 70s if I am not wrong. Newer building has bigger room but the rate is much expenvise

I went to South Jakarta for a massage this Monday.  I was looking for Bath and Massage Spa based on the recommendation from Utopia but the driver could not find it.  We finally found one store (not sure whether it is BMS).  The price was only around $20 USD for 2.5 hours' body massage plus scrub.  The room was at the basement  the store and the floor was wet.  There is a huge bathtub in the room for showering by the  masseur.  The masseur is young and decent looking (dark skin) but does not speak much English.  There is a sign on  the wall saying the store does not provide sexual service.  The sheet smelt a but funny since the room was wet.  The massage was very good and the masseur was not shy about arousing me.  When I turned over, he asked whether I would like to cum as soon as he saw the huge hard on.  When I said yes, he said "money"--hinting I need to pay extra for that.  When I asked "how much", he waved both hands. I thought it must be $10 USD since the massage was only around $20 USD.  So he got naked and we had fun--safe sex only. After I finished, he gave a decent body scrub and bathed me.  He even helped me to dress and put my shoes on for me at the end.  Here came the interesting part--I opened my wallet and asked him to take the tip.  He took $800,000 RPs.  When I asked whether that included the $20 USD cost, he said "no" and got a bit mad at me.  Since the overall service was good, I decided to just pay the $20 USD (actually was $195,000 RPs) to the owner upstairs.  Please note there were female therapists at the store too although the store has a gay massage shop feel.  It took a long time to get back to JW Marriott where I stayed by taxi since the traffic was horrible.  If you would like just a good normal cheap massage without happy ending, you should try this place out.  I saw there were two other cute masseurs there.                 

So he got naked and we had fun--safe sex only. After I finished, he gave a decent body scrub and bathed me.  He even helped me to dress and put my shoes on for me at the end.  Here came the interesting part--I opened my wallet and asked him to take the tip.  He took $800,000 RPs.                  

Hmmm.... IDR800,000 is about SGD100 - not a small sum.  I think it would probably go a long way in Indonesia.

Guest Andre

for a massage service, try pendopo spa. i've been there few times and for me both room and masseur are quite good though its not "exclusive" like a five stars hotel spa. And the price is also quite cheap.

and for the sauna, i've tried M ground (yeah its quite far from the bussiness area) but nice environment. there are 3 rooms (dark room where u can few rooms with single bed in it, sauna room, and shaded cold dip room. u can also relax in outdoor area where u can find warm and cold jacuzzi. for me this place is nice

indigo_daze@yahoo.com

• 3 weeks later...

for a massage service, try pendopo spa. i've been there few times and for me both room and masseur are quite good though its not "exclusive" like a five stars hotel spa. And the price is also quite cheap.

and for the sauna, i've tried M ground (yeah its quite far from the bussiness area) but nice environment. there are 3 rooms (dark room where u can few rooms with single bed in it, sauna room, and shaded cold dip room. u can also relax in outdoor area where u can find warm and cold jacuzzi. for me this place is nice

indigo_daze@yahoo.com

Is this the newly opened place? The website seems to be the same as 9M and both are down....

• 5 weeks later...

Stayed at aryaduta, jl prapatan (near tugu tani) last month, the room is too old but i had some fun at the sauna room. Not everyone going naked while using the whirpool, but U can try to attract PLU by sitting naked while using the pool. I use my towel just to cover my cock in the sauna room and ended had my cock sucked the first day. Second day i met the same person and had more fun in the toilet cubicle in front of sauna room

• 2 weeks later...

Is it fine for a single man to travel to Jakarta for a weekend by myself? Thinking of heading over for a weekend maybe 30 Aug fly there after work and come back on 01 Sep. :)

• 4 weeks later...

HELLO Mr MY NAME IS RAFI 22 YEARS OLD 175CM 62KG

ARAB HANDSOME GOODLOOKING MANLY AND BIGSIZE

MASSAGE++ PROFESSIONAL SERVICE

IF YOU WANT TO TRY MY SERVICE CALL ME @ 0859 59 06 50 90

• 1 month later...

HELLO Mr MY NAME IS RAFI 22 YEARS OLD 175CM 62KG

ARAB HANDSOME GOODLOOKING MANLY AND BIGSIZE

MASSAGE++ PROFESSIONAL SERVICE

IF YOU WANT TO TRY MY SERVICE CALL ME @ 0859 59 06 50 90

how much?

• 2 weeks later...

Traffic was horrible last Friday afternoon.... really really bad...

I tried the Spa at the Le Merdien hotel on Friday night.

Booked a 90min Indonesia Massage (kinda like Chinese Tui Na) and it was really nice. Female masseuse but really, she was good. I fell asleep twice haha.

It was amazing on my back as she was rubbing my knots.

Price: 574,750 Rupiahs (about S$61.50) including taxes. That's fairly ok for a 5* hotel spa massage. I remember the Grand Hyatt spa was about the same price.

The sauna, steam room and jacuzzi were kinda small though... but saw a few guys using. Weird thing is that the showers have frosted glass doors but you can't lock them... so it's a bit confusing to carefully open those doors to check whether it's being used or not. Easy when there is only one shower being used as you can listen to the water noise but not when the jacuzzi is on and when a few cubicles are being used at the same time lol.

• 2 weeks later...

FYI, M Club Sauna in Southern Jakarta (Cilandak Area) is now closed its business. But there are 2 relatively new clubs to become alternatives to 9M: Atlantis at Kelapa Gading (residential and commercial area in Northern Jakarta that is well known for culinary adventure) and 911 at Senopati (near CBD area). 911 is the sister joint of 9M. I've never been in these spots but from what I've read, the facilities are quite good as they're new but the crowd is still unpredictable especially during weekdays. Have a nice adventure, guys :)

• 2 weeks later...

all, im new in Jakarta... Im looking for friend for hang out (Not for sex)....

I just knew that we can find gay spa in Jakarta... Before I was living in Bangkok, and every district area we can find this kind of plce....

In Jakarta is it Legal?Hey

all, im new in Jakarta... Im looking for friend for hang out (Not for sex)....

I just knew that we can find gay spa in Jakarta... Before I was living in Bangkok, and every district area we can find this kind of plce....

In Jakarta is it Legal?Hey

hei, my pleasure to help you. enjoy jakarta man.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest GAY MASSAGE JAKARTA

Every man deserves a pleasant and full relaxation time after his long-hour working. One of the way to reach that relaxing moment in your tiring day is to get your body massaged. Before continuing this message, let me introduce myself. My name's Dicky, 28 year-old athletic boy. I will always ready to give a full body massage service. For further info about the tariff and desired service required or offered, you may contact me at 085717391344/ +6285717391344. I only serve a call out service and MAN FOR MAN ONLY!

Guest JAKARTA GAY MASSEUR

Every man deserves a pleasant and full relaxation time after his long-hour working. One of the way to reach that relaxing moment in your tiring day is to get your body massaged. Before continuing this message, let me introduce myself. My name's Dicky, 28 year-old athletic boy. I will always ready to give a full body massage service. For further info about the tariff and desired service required or offered, you may contact me at 085717391344/ +6285717391344. I only serve a call out service and MAN FOR MAN ONLY!

Guest MASSAGE GAY JAKARTA

• G_M changed the title to Jakarta ( Indonesia ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.