Male HQ

Jakarta ( Indonesia ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

Guest gMoh

Guest MALE MASSEUR GAY JAKARTA

Every man deserves a pleasant and full relaxation time after his long-hour working. One of the way to reach that relaxing moment in your tiring day is to get your body massaged. Before continuing this message, let me introduce myself. My name's Dicky, 28 year-old athletic boy. I will always ready to give a full body massage service. For further info about the tariff and desired service required or offered, you may contact me at 085717391344/ +6285717391344. I only serve a call out service and MAN FOR MAN ONLY!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm traveller currently staying in Jakarta and already know some cruising area here. Anyone coming to Jakarta, I'm keen to go places with you as friend. Pm Me for WA or my personal contact.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Adam Massage Jakarta

Every man deserves a pleasant and full relaxation time after his long-hour working. One of the way to reach that relaxing moment in your tiring day is to get your body massaged. Before continuing this message, let me introduce myself. My name's Dicky, 28 year-old athletic boy. I will always ready to give a full body massage service. For further info about the tariff and desired service required or offered, you may contact me at 085717391344/ +6285717391344. I only serve a call out service and MAN FOR MAN ONLY!

Guest Massage Gay Jakarta

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, newbie here. I'm going to Jakarta this Sunday (10 Aug) for 12 nights. It would be good if I can meet someone there. I'd prefer someone between 28 to 38 years old. I'm a Filipino based in Singapore. Very discreet and above average-looking. PM me if you are interested. See you!

Hi, newbie here. I'm going to Jakarta this Sunday (10 Aug) for 12 nights. It would be good if I can meet someone there. I'd prefer someone between 28 to 38 years old. I'm a Filipino based in Singapore. Very discreet and above average-looking. PM me if you are interested. See you!

Hi Jo. Lets meet up

I visit jakarta on 30 and 31 august. I am european 53, 1m73 and 62kg.

I would like to meet a nice and skinny guy to have some fun in my hotel...

I like mostly soft sex

Massages to iwirads@hotmail.com

I visit jakarta on 30 and 31 august. I am european 53, 1m73 and 62kg.

I would like to meet a nice and skinny guy to have some fun in my hotel...

I like mostly soft sex

Massages to iwirads@hotmail.com

I hope u have a good time there

Tall & Mature. Bisexual & Married.
Versatile & Hung. Experienced Malay.

LINE ID - marriedmly

• 3 weeks later...

I'll visit Jakarta from September 19th for one week. Any advice for fair budget hotel in gay related areas… walking distance to gay venues… Places to be during this visit… and any other helpful infos would be great.

I'll visit Jakarta from September 19th for one week. Any advice for fair budget hotel in gay related areas… walking distance to gay venues… Places to be during this visit… and any other helpful infos would be great.

AFAIK there is no specific gay areas in Jakarta; my advise because the traffic is so notorious there you better find a hotel nearby your main activities.

For other, Utopia-asia is quiet reliable also if you understand malay/indonesian language this website is quiet helpful too : www.boyzforum.com its almost similar with blowingwind and yes you must register and the website forum not using english as main language.

Saunas @ Celebrity Fitness and Fitness First in Jakarta are frequently visited by gays looking for hookups. Try the ones @ FX, Senayan City, and Grand Indonesia. Be discreet, though!

all gym is occupy by gay, mostly . even celeb gym sales rep is also in grindr :)

can see many gym members are in grindr as well

i like Celeb at FX because is nice setting, glass window can see through to the street, not so busy, have a steam room , nice dim light in sauna and steam room,  and also more handsome men there compare to celeb at PI 

Jakarta Massage Boy - Man for Man +6281313799202

Gay Male Massage for Man Jakarta +6281313799202 (NO SMS)

I DON'T REPLY SMS, CALL ME FOR AN APPOINTMENT

Jakarta Gay Massage - Male Masseur +6281313799202

24 hours special massage for your hotel and apartment.

nice

Tall & Mature. Bisexual & Married.
Versatile & Hung. Experienced Malay.

LINE ID - marriedmly

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest Mature chub chinese

Planning to visit Jakarta next few weeks .

Looking for meet ups and seeking fun .

I am chub Chinese 45/178/90

Any suggestions for massages , clubs pls let me know

Thks

For businessman planning to visit Jakarta who would like to have a professional massage service, you can contact me via Line: Lennath.

I'm chinese in mid 20's. Well-mannered, Focusing on quality service.

Appointment - Out call only. Traditional Massage.

Best regards

Edited by Victor Kwee

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Lots of gays looking actions at many sauna gyms in Jakarta. Try Fitness First Senayan City or Celebrity Fitness FX. Best when quiet especially between 8 and 10 am in the morning. Quite crowded but also nice between 9 and 12pm over the weekend. Be discreet and do your actions elsewhere as straight people also go there

• 2 weeks later...
  • G_M changed the title to Jakarta ( Indonesia ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.