Male HQ

Manhunt & Senior Manhunt Singapore 2010 ~ 2021 (Compiled)

qedcwc

Guest Not into pussies
3 hours ago, CKW said:

And who might you be? His ex-girlfriend?

Please lah he's gay. Let's not pretend he's straight like being gay is disgraceful or wrong. 

9 hours ago, CKW said:

He's also extremely talented. 

Watch how he imitates the iconic MRT announcement in English, Mandarin, Malay, Tamil, Tagalog, and Japanese!!

He sounds like a gal.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

26 minutes ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

姐姐 or 眉眉?

I don't know the difference between the two categories you mentioned  LOL  but if you listen to him in the below two videos, you can tell that his natural voice is of a slightly higher octave than most guys'.

But to me, he doesn't sound like a girl when he is speaking normally.

Except when he tries to imitate a woman's voice, like in the MRT video directly below, he can do it very well!  :D

Guest manwatch
On Tuesday, August 01, 2017 at 8:55 PM, CKW said:

Same thing happened with Kendrick Lim in Manhunt 2013  

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSKqlwnXr2Z5-62j0kErcQ

9i

Kendrick Lim korkor jin cite. , esp since his neon green trunks so skimpy.

Guest Talented?

Erm, we know that you adore him loads, but being able to recite the train announcement in 6 different languages = being extremely talented?? Seriously?? If you tell me he's fluent and conversant in all 6, then maybe la.

Guest Talented?
On Wednesday, August 02, 2017 at 11:40 AM, CKW said:

He's also extremely talented. 

Watch how he imitates the iconic MRT announcement in English, Mandarin, Malay, Tamil, Tagalog, and Japanese!!

On 01/08/2017 at 7:13 PM, CKW said:

Love contestant S1 - Syafiq Kamal!!  

Damn hot & cute!!!! :D

mh-prejudging-0078.jpg

Also, I think the navy blue trunks is very flattering!  :clap:

I recall one year when every contestant wore a different coloured pair of trunks!!  :frustrated:

S2 has no mirror at home?

Guest No Time
48 minutes ago, Guest Meh said:

S2 has no mirror at home?

There are many handsome guys out there not participating in Manhunt.  Many of them are professionals or U students who have no time to waste at the pageant.   Ironically, those participating in Manhunt have good body but are not handsome.

Guest Guest
10 hours ago, Guest No Time said:

There are many handsome guys out there not participating in Manhunt.  Many of them are professionals or U students who have no time to waste at the pageant.   Ironically, those participating in Manhunt have good body but are not handsome.

Seriously, our contestants standard in all pageant contest here are dropping year by year.  

Remember those substandard contestants in our beauty pageant that made a headline last month? All comments online are quite nasty but everyone are speaking out the true of what they think about those contestants. 

Contestants of last year manhunt can be quite a bit disappointed. And sorry to be mean, after seeing this year contestants I have nothing much to comments only a Hokkien proverb which say "If there are no fish, prawns are just as good". To compete the international I wish them good luck. But again, anything can happen. Just like Trump has won to become a president so who knows  a "no look" guy can win the title too. 

And yes is true there are lots of beautiful women & handsome hunk with charisma out there who have no time to waste on such contest. 

Guest Lightning speed cast iron
13 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Handsome but sibei gay in real person. 

Looks like a very slappable sister even if he passed by anonymously on the street.

2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Seriously, our contestants standard in all pageant contest here are dropping year by year.  

Remember those substandard contestants in our beauty pageant that made a headline last month? All comments online are quite nasty but everyone are speaking out the true of what they think about those contestants. 

Contestants of last year manhunt can be quite a bit disappointed. And sorry to be mean, after seeing this year contestants I have nothing much to comments only a Hokkien proverb which say "If there are no fish, prawns are just as good". To compete the international I wish them good luck. But again, anything can happen. Just like Trump has won to become a president so who knows  a "no look" guy can win the title too. 

And yes is true there are lots of beautiful women & handsome hunk with charisma out there who have no time to waste on such contest. 

:clap::clap::clap:

Actually the guys are average, there are actually worse walking on the street and most of the sg men are not handsome. Can't compare to big countries like Taiwan or China as they have a big population.

Guest Guest
21 hours ago, Guest No Time said:

Absolutely agree even the contestant's friends look more like contestants than the contestant himself

Guest Guest
On 8/6/2017 at 10:06 AM, Guest Guest said:

Absolutely agree even the contestant's friends look more like contestants than the contestant himself

Why they no join manhunt?

On 06/08/2017 at 10:06 AM, Guest Guest said:

The shortest one looks familiar.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

On 8/5/2017 at 11:44 AM, Guest Guest said:

Handsome but sibei gay in real person. 

He's gay? I got a hunch he is. Can't wait to see his cut dick :redface:

Is it me or he looked short from photos? 

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Saifake
3 hours ago, Travel said:

No wonder people like him are so "popular" with thousands of followers. Because he pays money to Instagram to boost his photos so that it appears on the news feeds of non-followers. Don't believe everything you see on social media!!! It's a hoax!!! 

image.jpeg

What is mane? He thinks he is a horse? Easy peasy? He likes peas?

On 06/08/2017 at 10:06 AM, Guest Guest said:

So ugly meh! What is this pageant? Prawn King?

On 8/1/2017 at 9:28 PM, CKW said:

I notice there are a lot of very hot & cute Malay hunks in this year's Manhunt:

C9.jpg

No.9 - Mohamed Saiful

CC16.JPG

No.16 - Muhammad Hassanal

c17.jpg

No. 17 - Muhammad Badruddin

Cs7.jpg

No. S7 - Ismail Bin Khalid

And not forgetting my favourite:

S1.JPG

No. S1 - Muhammad Syafiq

to that i can only say: Alhamdulillah! (translation: PRAISE THE LORD!) for these beautiful men

:D:D:D:D:D

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

Does anyone knows where is ex manhunt contestant francis chua leong doing now? At one time he was a personal trainer, and  acting part time on local tv. But very long time never see him tv drama and ads liao. Wondering if no more acting?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

• G_M changed the title to Manhunt & Senior Manhunt Singapore 2010 ~ 2021 (Compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.