Male HQ

Tokyo / Fukuoka / Sapporo (Japan ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

Guest 2727

12 minutes ago, superflawless said:

I am more amused by the reactions of those ladies. They were completely spellbound and engrossed in these two men's antics. Bwahahahaha. 

in fact BL started out for straight Ladies but somehow it turn to be targetted at Gay men?

Guest Guest_Japan

Will anyone be in Kansai area from 10 May to 18 May? Will be there during the period (my 3rd time), happy to hang out.

On 5/5/2024 at 8:39 PM, Storytimer said:

Has anyone tried Izak Spa in Osaka before? How was it? And do we have to tip the guys or does the fee cover it already?

If you have other massage places to recommend, do let me know as well

I tried Izak Spa during my last trip. The the massage was bad. The young masseur was just doing the massage motion. Don't have to tip and the masseur didn't ask for it.  They only accept cash.

9 hours ago, leglenn23 said:

I tried Izak Spa during my last trip. The the massage was bad. The young masseur was just doing the massage motion. Don't have to tip and the masseur didn't ask for it.  They only accept cash.

Thanks for sharing, who did you choose? 

Do you have any other recommendations for massages in osaka or kyoto?

On 5/5/2024 at 8:39 PM, Storytimer said:

Has anyone tried Izak Spa in Osaka before? How was it? And do we have to tip the guys or does the fee cover it already?

If you have other massage places to recommend, do let me know as well

Japanese don't accept tips.  They see it as almost an insult.  Notwithstanding the bad massage that leglenn23 mentioned 😅, they actually do take whatever they do as part of their professional requirements/expectations...and that includes whatever services you would expect from these places.

Was in Tokyo recently. Went to a straight onsen Kotobukiyu very near Ueno station. I read somewhere that action happens after 11pm. True enough I met a local guy seated next to me in the salt sauna. We had a little fun before we got interrupted. Sweet guy, he came to say bye as I left earlier (to catch the last train). Kotobukiyu is a straight place, it's got a different jacuzzi jets and outdoor baths, 2 cold pools & 2 saunas (extra charge to use the sauna). Costs only about ¥900 all in. 

I am still in Tokyo.  Went to 24 Kaikan Shinjuku, and Deepthroat Men Shinjuku.

I went 24K two nights in a row, Friday and Saturday, approx 7pm to 11pm

Saturday is significantly busier. A couple of the bunk bed rooms were not in use on Friday, but they were opened up on Saturday.

One thing I noted was the very big presence of ang mohs there.  Much more so than in Bangkok's saunas.
It is quite different to Singapore's saunas. There are basically no private areas to play in. So guys play in the dry sauna, the steam room, and of course in the bunk bed areas. The other thing is the lighting. It is generally much brighter than in Singapore. The corridors, the hot baths, the washing/showers areas are almost full on brightness. The play areas are somewhat dim, but much brighter than SG's dark rooms.   

THe upside is that you do see a lot of sex on display. And generally the guys are very open about playing in public view.

I love it.

Besides the angmohs, there were huge Asian tourists contingent as well.  China/ Taiwan/Indo/ Koreans, etc
I just find the "pretending to sleep" in the bunkbed areas so funny.   Yeah, not cheap, but highly recommended.

It was my first time going to a (gloryhole) bar, so I was a little apprehensive.
You pay, and get a key to a small locker. There is no shower facility, just a toilet. 
The place is very small. You kind of just go in past the reception/bar. You can go left or go straight ahead.
If straight ahead, it is a pretty dark area, partitioned by curtains into maybe 4 or 5 sections.

If you go left, there is one solitary cubicle/room, but it has 2 glory holes on each side, so it is not "private"

Beyond that, there are 2 more cubicle, but only has a cloth curtain at the entrance, and further on another slight larger play room which can probably fit 5 or 6 guys.  There was no action there during the hour I was there (Sunday afternoon).

At the very end there a very narrow area, and for some reason there was some group action happening there.

So I sucked 5 lollipops there.   

Another thing. at the entrance, you can pick a coloured neon wristband to indicated your preference.
But I found some guys not wearing them.

Maybe worth a visit if you want to try something different.  And the guys there don't seem to strip off.  So it is mainly cruising with clothes on.

Yea, love 24 Kaikan. The men there are more daring to play in the open and the dim lights are still brighter than the dark maze in the Singapore saunas so you can make out the face of the person you want to have fun with (I'm more of a face person lol).

Can't wait to go back to Tokyo 😭

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.