Male HQ

Tokyo / Fukuoka / Sapporo (Japan ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

Guest 2727

1 hour ago, Guest tokyorec said:

apart from usual attractions (eg: sky tower, disneyland etc) to visit in Tokyo, any place u had explored and found its underrated?

for gay related, any sauna besides ueno have bear chaser?

Tokyo being Tokyo, is really just mostly city attractions & shopping. 

For sightseeing, there are many options for a short day trip eg Kamakura, Enoshima, Nikko, Kawagoe, etc. May also consider Hakone and then stay at Kawaguchiko area for Fuji-san sightseeing. Mt Takaosan for beginner level hiking, you can also take the chairlift / tram if you wish. 

If you’re a Potterhead, the new wizarding world theme part at Toshimaen is apparently highly rated.

4 hours ago, Guest tokyorec said:

apart from usual attractions (eg: sky tower, disneyland etc) to visit in Tokyo, any place u had explored and found its underrated?

for gay related, any sauna besides ueno have bear chaser?

Tokyo is not for tourists, but for people who live there. It is huge and its parts have different flavors. To enjoy Tokyo in full, you need to live there for a while.

Tokyo was completely burnt down several times. I terms of attractions, it is poor and you should better go to Kyoto, Nara, etc.

In addition to big saunas like Kaikan 24, there are tens of small cruising spaces (hattenbas) scattered over the city. Some of them may be sure preferred by the bears. The problem is that you cannot visit such places if you do not speak Japanese.

Just got back from 24K shinjuku and it was a real eye-opener! Quite a crowd after lunch time and around at least half of the guys were hot, mostly early 30s from my guessing. They have no problems fcking in the open for others to see, and the place is probably designed for others to view? Witnessed at least 20 fck sessions over the 4 hours I was there. There was one super hot local guy tall fair and fit just lied down and let others service him - and there was a queue to do so! I passed by a few times and he was still being banged… hahaha must have been at least 5 different guys entering him. Another surprising thing is I think most of them do it BB, although condoms are provided.

On 11/8/2023 at 5:53 PM, Guest Ueno said:

Went ueno yesterday night

only 5 pax who are elderly or out of shape

quite expensive 3300yen

Went also 24KK Ueno but it was disappointing… got around 20+ people but almost all mature & out of shape. Left after an hour or so. Go for the Shinjuku one!

29 minutes ago, michaelchong said:

Hi..

Will be in Tokyo early December for 2 weeks.

For those who went to 24kaikan before, is there an area for light SM, or fetish area?

I have been to Tokyo few times but never went to 24kaikan before. I always go there just for sightseeing and eating..LoL...

There is a room with a sling in Shinjuku, in the wet area.

On 10/10/2023 at 2:28 PM, Guest Japan said:

Yes, in addition to common rooms they also have private rooms (for 1, 2 or 3 persons). These rooms are in the upper floors and you can enjoy the same sauna facilities. You are free to bring guys from the common sauna to your room. The saunas are open 24 h and, basically, you may stay there a week, but most guests would only be there for a few hours or a night. Note that such private rooms are not cheap, you pay the same price as in a middle-class Tokyo hotel. The entrance and the reception are the same as for the common rooms. The Japanese Shinjuku web site is http://www.juno.dti.ne.jp/~kazuo24/shinjyuku/shinjyuku.htm. Use Google Translator. There is no English web page, but the reception staff speaks English.

Thank you!
Just got back from Tokyo. The experience is so surreal. Pay it forward for those who are keen to visit Shinjuku Kaikan24.

1. Footwear to be kept in the coin operated locker Y10 before you proceed the counter.

2. Charges 

5am-9pm Y3300 (stay 12hours)

9pm-5am Y3940 (stay 16hours)

Weekdays short stay 8am-4pm (stay 6hours)

They will hold your footwear locker key and provide you with another locker for your personal belongings + towels in a bag to carry inside 

BYO lube & condom. Enjoy and have a good time!

Edited by male3x

Guest Spa-ing

SeafoodFreshness from Tsukiji/toyosu market + u feel fresh too with a bath at  super sento called Tokyo Toyosu Manyo Club… available only from feb2024!! Edo-theme!!! https://www.timeout.com/tokyo/news/tokyo-is-getting-a-new-edo-themed-onsen-spa-complex-in-february-2024-061423?fbclid=IwAR2fo-yBSZXRqy3yjhfH-fvyUKkVHfkRgYIClTl3mGBYx4pCCdm2WW9sQIY_aem_AUWaehwnwy0-dbxmY8zXkyNy9K-wGVV18BaF0VwDKBtPFozwXpmOFsxPmpuRNr6PG3M#lozsmtxhmcpdgbvjpko 

image.jpg

As for this which is about 1hr 15mins from Ueno or 1 hr from Shinjuku
But seemed popular: Spadium
https://www.facebook.com/reel/642198801368291?fs=e&s=TIeQ9V&mibextid=0NULKw

On 11/15/2023 at 5:32 AM, Guest Spa-ing said:

SeafoodFreshness from Tsukiji/toyosu market + u feel fresh too with a bath at  super sento called Tokyo Toyosu Manyo Club… available only from feb2024!! Edo-theme!!! 

I think I saw them working on the site when I went to Toyosu market in April.  I think the site is on a platform about 4 or 5 stories high.  Looks nice.  Thank you for sharing.

Guest ngadiman
On 11/12/2023 at 12:28 PM, male3x said:

Thank you!
Just got back from Tokyo. The experience is so surreal. Pay it forward for those who are keen to visit Shinjuku Kaikan24.

1. Footwear to be kept in the coin operated locker Y10 before you proceed the counter.

2. Charges 

5am-9pm Y3300 (stay 12hours)

9pm-5am Y3999 (stay 16hours)

Weekdays short stay 8am-4pm (stay 6hours)

They will hold your footwear locker key and provide you with another locker for your personal belongings + towels in a bag to carry inside 

BYO lube & condom. Enjoy and have a good time!

Can you clarify on the charges? If enter at 8pm, what is the charge? 3300? Will there be another charge if stay until 10pm?

Guest ngadiman
On 11/11/2023 at 8:39 PM, michaelchong said:

Hi..

Will be in Tokyo early December for 2 weeks.

For those who went to 24kaikan before, is there an area for light SM, or fetish area?

I have been to Tokyo few times but never went to 24kaikan before. I always go there just for sightseeing and eating..LoL...

i will be in tokyo early december too. any chance to meet up?

3 hours ago, SunshineQQ said:

Wtf!! Walao.. I am in Tokyo, went 24Kaikan. It is fcking boring okay! So few pple. Mostly from western and out of shape ones. Before covid time still got decent looking asians. Now all disappear... 🥲 wated my 3300yen.

Sad to hear this. Probably 3300 Yen is too expensive for the younger guys, they would rather visit small cruising spaces or meet through internet. May well be that Kaikan 24 shall also close soon.

I think since after covid, they have allocated more space resources to hotel accomodation.

I didnt complain about age, pls.. 🙂 Btw, 3300yen is already priced higher than other established onsen like Thermae-Yu, though it is straight one.

Just now I went to a small local onsen, paid 1000yen. Place quite run down, but got cute jap guys. I think one of them is a Jap MB, real person looks very handsome. 😍

On 11/3/2023 at 5:19 AM, Secreto said:

yea i suppose so. don’t think she’s 5, but nobody battered an eyelid so i suppose it is acceptable…

just came back from japan, been to many onsen and in fact i saw many times father bring young daughter into men side.  not sure the age but little kids.  then i also saw 2 ladies i got a shock, they use the face towel to cover both chest and below when then walk, however they are with long hair and face is pretty ladies face.  however i saw same jap guys talk to them and i check with the jap guys they told me these 2 are men. hahah aka ah kua, i tried to check their dick but cover with towel and then i was leaving so never bother to follow cos really curios haha..

On 11/17/2023 at 4:30 PM, Guest ngadiman said:

Can you clarify on the charges? If enter at 8pm, what is the charge? 3300? Will there be another charge if stay until 10pm?

Enter at 8pm will be Y3300 till next morning 8am (12hours). Thereafter will be xtra charge by the hour. Hope this explains. Y10 for the shoe locker, to be paid before the entrance fee.

Edited by male3x

On 11/20/2023 at 11:07 PM, quanjishou said:

just came back from japan, been to many onsen and in fact i saw many times father bring young daughter into men side.  not sure the age but little kids.  then i also saw 2 ladies i got a shock, they use the face towel to cover both chest and below when then walk, however they are with long hair and face is pretty ladies face.  however i saw same jap guys talk to them and i check with the jap guys they told me these 2 are men. hahah aka ah kua, i tried to check their dick but cover with towel and then i was leaving so never bother to follow cos really curios haha..

I saw foreigner bring gal kid in too. 2-3 yo. 

Ah kua u also curious.. 😏

Guest heartache
On 11/23/2023 at 5:41 AM, Guest GuestOral said:

Anyone try the gloryhole bar or. DT bar where it just oralsex cruisng? 

Watch Tokyo BTMs in YouTube. They have a video detailing their experience.

Guest GuestOral
On 11/24/2023 at 4:00 PM, Guest heartache said:

Watch Tokyo BTMs in YouTube. They have a video detailing their experience.

I saw. But just want to check anyone experienced it. Can shoot in mouth or. Haha. Going in Jan and also don't know got crowd or not.

i remember at Spa World Osaka, there were female staff members in the male areas.

I think for massage, and i think cleaner as well

I didnt like the female presence, but it is how it is.

Look forward to visit again very soon.

I shall keep my eyes out for cruising activities, as I was blur blur before

5 hours ago, And then said:

i remember at Spa World Osaka, there were female staff members in the male areas.

I think for massage, and i think cleaner as well

I didnt like the female presence, but it is how it is.

Look forward to visit again very soon.

I shall keep my eyes out for cruising activities, as I was blur blur before

It is normal that female staff enters nude male areas in public baths in Japan. Nobody cares about that.

On 12/1/2023 at 8:59 PM, repressednerd said:

Went to 24 Kaikan Ueno and thought of chilling in the bath. Went to the dark corner and got my yukata torn off by hungry bears followed by lubing and fingering of my hole. Got fucked by 4-5 bears and then got left on the bed naked and covered in cum. :ph34r:

Sounds like you got your money's worth!

You are one lucky guy! 

Guest Gloryhole
8 hours ago, Jamesbear said:

heading to tokyo this weekend 

will be stayin in Ueno 

can't wait to visit the GloryHoleBar and all the cruising spots in Japan 

Message if you know some good cruising spots 

Update about GHB when U visit. I am also excited for my Jan trip. Wondering how kinky it is

ghb is not a big place to wander about, anyway

was at Osaka , went , younger-mid gen, got age restriction, so sorry for age 50, they will check passport

there are chinese/taiwanese , very young and their dick are rod-hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and dont mind train or 3p

大吉 梅田寮(DAIKICHI)

, 12-12 Doyamacho, Kita-ku, Osaka City, Osaka, Japan

Daikichi  sauna

now jp will close one floor if it is a weekday, to save resources........... 

To Umeda mrt  or 
 mLine nakazakicho line shortest walk 

Guest Gloryhole
9 minutes ago, Guest GHB said:

ghb is not a big place to wander about, anyway

was at Osaka , went , younger-mid gen, got age restriction, so sorry for age 50, they will check passport

there are chinese/taiwanese , very young and their dick are rod-hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and dont mind train or 3p

大吉 梅田寮(DAIKICHI)

Daikichi  sauna

To Umeda mrt  or 

Can share ur experience in ghb. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/27/2022 at 6:21 PM, WesternSun said:

Thanks all for the information. ❤️ I'm probably going to try the Adonis Hotel and see how it compares with GS Hotel in Taipei. 🤞

Any review on your stay in Adonis Hotel?

On 12/4/2023 at 9:12 PM, Guest GHB said:

大吉 梅田寮(DAIKICHI)

Daikichi  sauna

To Umeda mrt  or 

hmmm, I was in Osaka on Sunday Dec 3 and went to Daikichi at around 4 pm but the front gate was chained.  No light was on.  I thought they were closed.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.