Male HQ

Tokyo / Fukuoka / Sapporo (Japan ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

Guest 2727

Guest Kabukicho

I will be staying at hotel APA Towers, Tokyo, in the Kabukicho area.

The hotel has an onsen but meant only for hotel guests who are mainly straight. 

However, am told there's a public bath/sauna next to the hotel. Anyone knows if this public bath is cruisy?

On 6/7/2023 at 5:19 PM, Guest Kabukicho said:

However, am told there's a public bath/sauna next to the hotel. Anyone knows if this public bath is cruisy?

mainly straight, but many japanese twinks go there, especially after a night of working as hosts in kabukicho.  so the view's good, but don't expect actions.

On 6/7/2023 at 5:19 PM, Guest Kabukicho said:

i stayed next door at the new park groove hotel, i didnt see any public bath near APA ?  Is there one ?  that area is pretty crowded at night.  No other encounter in that area unless i missed it.

Guest Japan

Public baths in new APA hotels are designed in such way that it is hard to have action. In older APA hotels, there are sometimes small outdoor pools where some action may occur. The APA Chuo hotel in Kanazawa is popular among the gays.

In city baths (sento), especially in those with outdoor pools, there is often some action, late, just an hour or two before the bath is closed.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/24/2023 at 9:45 PM, Jstarz said:

Can anyone advise the crowd at 24 kaikan Ueno?

Was there in early June 2023. Went there on late afternoon / early evenings on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Typically, place is more crowded on Saturday, followed by Sunday. Can get a little quiet on Friday even in the evening when I left the place. Still, I guess it is more of quality if you are able to find someone of your type for fun.

Typically the crowd there are in their 30s to 50s and more Japanese (compared to the one at Shinjuku). Hope this helps.

19 hours ago, Mg_Sg said:

I will be alone at Tokyo from 22th to 26th Jul, staying around Shinjuku area "Anshin Oyado", anyone will be there that time?? May be can meet up for meals and walk around.

Opps. Will be there from 14th to 17th. 

Enjoy the bath. Possible to make friends 😉😏

On 6/7/2023 at 2:18 PM, eurus246 said:

I am planning a trip to Osaka in September so I've been doing some research. So far I have found 4 promising ones:

Taiyo (https://www.taiyospa.com/english/)

Izak (https://izakspa.com/top)

Men's Mode (https://www.mensmode-m.com/)

Olive (https://olive-osaka.net/)

If anyone has experience with any of these establishments please share.

https://utatane-gm.com/english/

Guest First timer to Tokyo

Hi everyone,

I'm going to Tokyo for the first time and am staying in Shinjuku area. Are the Japanese open to Chinese people in general or does it depend on which country we come from? Mainly there for sightseeing but am thinking of trying their onsen or bathhouse at night. Appreciate any inputs on this matter, thanks in advance!

I am planning a trip to Osaka in September so I've been doing some research. So far I have found 4 promising ones:

tried taiyo before…

1st time before it’s renovation…

a second time dec 2023.. after renovation…

chose the akasuri.. which includes a body scrub and facial (with hot steam) and massage.

I chose Minato the second time and he is a very handsome guy..

massage was done in underwear (masseur) 

forgot whether it came off but you could feel him… but please ask…

(he can speak some English)

Overall not a hanky panky place…. More like a spa… technique varies according to the staff you choose…

Are these gay?

Now that Hokkaikan has closed down there are only the hattens left for fun

Or spa world which is happening oftentimes 

On 7/12/2023 at 8:10 AM, goygoy said:

tried taiyo before…

1st time before it’s renovation…

a second time dec 2023.. after renovation…

chose the akasuri.. which includes a body scrub and facial (with hot steam) and massage.

I chose Minato the second time and he is a very handsome guy..

massage was done in underwear (masseur) 

forgot whether it came off but you could feel him… but please ask…

(he can speak some English)

Overall not a hanky panky place…. More like a spa… technique varies according to the staff you choose…

is there any HE after their service? Are they giving it as included to the fee? Thanks for answering

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, YellowSaviour said:

Will be in Tokyo from end sep to early oct, anyone will be there during this period?

also any recommendations for gay sauna in Tokyo 

My preference, when it comes to Tokyo, is 24 Kaikan - both Ueno and Shinjuku agrees with me, but not quite the one in Asakusa.  I find the one Asakusa quite run down.  

Both these places are quite gaijin friendly.  

• 2 weeks later...

Any recommendations for a gay-friendly hotel in Shinjuku? A place where to expect some action, maybe a hotel where sauna is included. Thank you

The Lonely Star hotel is in the middle of the gay Shinjuku quarter. I have once stayed there and it seems that many guests are gay. However, there is no sauna and any action is only in the rooms.

Guest Hallo9393

Are these gay?

Now that Hokkaikan has closed down there are only the hattens left for fun

Or spa world which is happening oftentimes 

Spa world near osaka? Tell me more

On 9/6/2023 at 10:20 AM, jbx1989 said:

Anybody recommend the best time to go to 24kaikan both on weekdays and weekends? Thank you.

Which branch are you looking to visit?
The branch at Shinjuku tends to get very busy on Saturday night as some guys may stay overnight after their drinks and have missed the last train.

Anybody recommend the best time to go to 24kaikan both on weekdays and weekends? Thank you.

I'm only familiar with the SHINJUKU one coz its walking distance from the Subway-Line.

TBH,

No one can predict the crowd.

Sorry can't help u.

7 hours ago, 30yochinese said:

I'm only familiar with the SHINJUKU one coz its walking distance from the Subway-Line.

TBH,

No one can predict the crowd.

Sorry can't help u.

For 24 Kaikan Shinjuku and Ueno, the best times are Friday evening to Sunday afternoon (including the nights). On other weekdays, evenings until about 9 pm.

Thank you for everybody's answers. I was planning on going to the Ueno one, is it better than Shinjuku?

7 hours ago, jbx1989 said:

Thank you for everybody's answers. I was planning on going to the Ueno one, is it better than Shinjuku?

In Shinjuku, the guests are younger and you will find more foreigners. In Ueno, the guests are typically middle-aged (40-50 yo) and there are more chubs.

19 hours ago, Guest Japan said:

For 24 Kaikan Shinjuku and Ueno, the best times are Friday evening to Sunday afternoon (including the nights). On other weekdays, evenings until about 9 pm.

This is info from pre-Covid days so please take with a grain of salt.

Ueno.

Monday thru Thursday is almost a waste of time - there will be some people there but not many. On these days, the half floor i.e. the one with just the one room of bunkers (I think it is the 6th floor?) is closed off as is one of middle rooms on the 5th floor. The side rooms (the ones on the furthest side of the building) remain open.

Friday, definitely after 9pm as that is when the crowd comes in, mostly to take advantage of overnight fees. These crowd will leave on Saturday morning. There will be some people that come in at around 7pm but these will probably leave after 10pm or close to midnight - before the trains shut down.

Saturday 11am to 3pm is definitely the busiest time of the week. This surprised me as I thought Friday evening would be busiest. Same comment for Sunday, busy but not as busy as Saturdays.

7 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Ueno.

Monday thru Thursday is almost a waste of time - there will be some people there but not many. On these days, the half floor i.e. the one with just the one room of bunkers (I think it is the 6th floor?) is closed off as is one of middle rooms on the 5th floor. The side rooms (the ones on the furthest side of the building) remain open.

Friday, definitely after 9pm as that is when the crowd comes in, mostly to take advantage of overnight fees. These crowd will leave on Saturday morning. There will be some people that come in at around 7pm but these will probably leave after 10pm or close to midnight - before the trains shut down.

Saturday 11am to 3pm is definitely the busiest time of the week. This surprised me as I thought Friday evening would be busiest. Same comment for Sunday, busy but not as busy as Saturdays.

Last time was there at the end of Covid lol. Agree that Monday to Thursday is much less busy. Still, if you have to go on those days, do it in the evening, but not too late. During the day, the sauna shall be almost empty, only a few guests.

On 6/7/2023 at 1:09 PM, Guest Salaryman said:

If you are interested in massages, you should try Utatane. It is a grouping of individual masseurs. You can choose from a large number of people on the type of person you like including age, sexuality, certification, the ability to speak English, etc. Just note that they only offer handjobs and nothing else. Each person is also different. I had a couple of younger, cute masseurs but they were just eye candy. The massage was lousy. Some will be a little more flirty, take a shower with you and touch you seductively. Then there are those who are really unmotivated and even wore briefs when it was supposed to be a naked massage. If you really want a good massage, I suggest you look for those with certification as their massage are usually more serious. You should also check their Twitter as they announce their availability there. Sometimes, you may also be rewarded with pictures of their faces (their faces are pixelised on the webpage). If they do not post often, it will also indicate that this is a side hustle for them and they may not be very interested in doing a good job. My favourite so far is Okazaki. His massage is very good, using liberal amount of oil. He also use his tool to do massage which is very sensual.

Utatane mostly do business trips i.e. they visit you at your hotel. If you prefer a massage place, you can try Satyroi. Their massage is good but their processes to book an appointment can be onerous. There are so many checks to ensure that you are serious about making an appointment. The same goes for Nam Wa. This one require a deposit through PayPal. I only tried these establishments once.

found the site...any recommendations from others besides Okazaki?

Edited by samdiggin

Back from Osaka! 

Daikichi (Hattenba)

10Y to keep your footwear in the coin locker.
2000Y for entry up till 0100hrs.

1st floor is the reception and lockers. They hand you a small bag that has 2 towels (1 big and 1 small), 2 condoms and a toothbrush set.

2nd floor is the rest area. There's a smoking room, a lounge with some vending machines and the bath area with a mix of communal and private showering. Hot bath and dry sauna also located in the bath area.

3rd floor was closed when I was there but it seems to be a public play area.

4th floor was a public play area with private rooms available for extra costs. The first 2 public rooms have futons laid on each side and people hook up in public. The 3rd room leads a bit deeper and had small cubicles with small futons that are also open to viewing.

5th floor is purely private rooms.

6th floor is a gym with a rooftop lounge.

From what I observed in my few hours there, you lay and chill on the futon and people will approach and look close to see if they'd be interested to play. Very few words being exchanged and it made for some quiet hooking up happening. Sometimes crowds gather to watch the hookups happen, and it can evolve into some group play if the stars align.

On 9/10/2023 at 11:40 AM, Guest Guest said:

Ueno.

Serious or not? 11am to 3pm is definitely the busiest time of the week?

13 hours ago, SunshineQQ said:

Serious or not? 11am to 3pm is definitely the busiest time of the week?

Yes, serious. Many Japanese gays are married (to women), it is difficult for them to come in the evening. Also, they often work until very late, perhaps until 9 pm, during the week. So, they would visit the sauna on the weekend, pretending in the family that they went shopping or had to do something during the day.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.