Male HQ

Tokyo / Fukuoka / Sapporo (Japan ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

Guest 2727

On 8/23/2019 at 11:02 AM, Guest tokyo tokyo said:

ok I have visited the GHB, Glory Hole Bar in Ueno Tokyo

I went on a weekday evening, around 5 something

crowd was ok as the space is not that big overall

Upon you enter, you need to pay the entrance fee @ 1800yen (which entitle for a free drink, you can order it at the bar counter anytime you like) and you will get the locker key in return.

Would recommend to wear slippers or u may borrow from them as it is a bar, no one is bare foot.

No fully naked allowed, guys there are wearing shirt and underwear, only without pants haha

you may pick a glow in the dark bracelet with you to identify your intention,

BLUE: I want to be SUCKED

RED: I want to SUCK

GREEN: I want to SUCK and be SUCKED  

next to the bar counter is a space can fit up to 5 guys a time with 2 benches, there was action when I was there, one guy sucking and other guys are playing each other's nipples and dicks.

opposite the bar counter is the cubicle area which there are around 4-5 cubicles with curtain, you may take a sit inside or pull someone inside to enjoy.

Tissue box are available everywhere in the dark space and cubicles, it is very convenient for you to use.

Unlimited hot and cold towel are provided at locker area in case you need one to wipe.

So worth to go? How’s the age group there? U got anything from there? Hehe

Guest tokyo tokyo
On 8/25/2019 at 12:01 PM, Sesame said:

So worth to go? How’s the age group there? U got anything from there? Hehe

It was a good experience tho haha

age group wise from 20s to 40s

yes i did lol

one angmo guy with big dick and a Japanese office guy in his formal wear shhh

Guest bodybreath
On 8/15/2019 at 1:58 PM, Guest Tokyo tokyo said:

Going to visit Tokyo on 18-20 August,

staying at Shinjuku 2 chome area

planned to visit the Glory Hole Bar in Ueno and a cruise club at shinjuku (bodybreath and bodycamp) as they are connected hehe

how's bodybreath ?

Is it crowd and how's the quality of the gays there?

Guest Fukuoka traveller

Just had my 1st time sweaty sex with a Japanese guy. It was my second day in Fukuoka, we chatted a day before and decided to meet after getting to know each other a bit through app.

He is a civil servant, 27 years old. Small dick top. Fit and cute guy who loves to play tennis. Our first destination was onsen, I guess is a good place to see each other naked and see if we would like to proceed to the next step 😂. Went to Yunohana onsen in Tenjin, Fukuoka. We doesn’t talk much as Japanese don’t speak English very well, so most of the time we use google translate or my preschool-level Japanese to communicate. Quite a unique experience to communicate haha. Some of the time we will misinterpret each other and give up explaining, luckily knowing some kanji helps as well to make sure the translation is accurate.

At the onsen, we secretly touched each other when people not seeing us in the pool or when in the midst room. 😉

To be continue .... Japanese can be quite shy in public but not when come to closed room

I like the Bodybreath experience. I went to sleep outside a few private rooms, as I wanted to hear the hot moans from inside. End up I also got molested since I was pretending to sleep. Seems like Japanese guys like to ravage guys who pretend to sleep (as long as you give them the signal that it is okay to molest). One of them moaned when I start moving my butt when he inserted his dick in me. Quite erotic.

Hi, going to Tokyo with a close guy friend (he's gay) next March. We are thinking of trying out 1 night at a love hotel, anyone has any recommendation? I heard most of them don't allow male gay couples.We are planning to have an evening trip to Shinjuku too.

https://merlinsfolio.wordpress.com/

https://medium.com/@merlincheng
"On the Internet, no one knows you are a cat."

On 7/31/2019 at 8:20 AM, yasushi said:

Sounds interesting! l will be traveling to Tokyo in October 2019 for two weeks of leisure trip. I am curious about Mystays Premier Narita hotel. In order to be careful not being kicked out of this hotel, how to identity those interested in fun in the sauna? Just glancing at his eyes and smile? Or approaching him slowly to initiative a universal sign language? Is it safe to talk to him about sex life or else he might think it as sexual harrassment? Hope to hear advise from those who have been a guest staying in this hotel. 

For those who have been staying in the mentioned hotel, mind to share your advice/tips? Many thanks in advance. 

1 hour ago, Leanmeat said:

Hi, anyone knows if the Sauna in osaka can stay overnight peacefully? Like literally can close door to sleep kind. Hokuakan good? (Is it a gay Sauna or hotel?) Going Osaka and Kyoto in Nov

If you are just paying for the general admission fee, you can try to find a secluded corner to sleep and hopefully you will not get anyone to arouse you in the middle of the night or hear loud snores from other guys who are sleeping there.

If sleep is important to you, you may wish to top up to a private room there and you can have a peaceful sleep in your own room when you are done with your fun in the "general play" area. Enjoy your stay in Japan.

The fees charges are as follows:

http://www.hokuoukan.jp/fee.html

1 hour ago, gpfun said:

If you are just paying for the general admission fee, you can try to find a secluded corner to sleep and hopefully you will not get anyone to arouse you in the middle of the night or hear loud snores from other guys who are sleeping there.

If sleep is important to you, you may wish to top up to a private room there and you can have a peaceful sleep in your own room when you are done with your fun in the "general play" area. Enjoy your stay in Japan.

The fees charges are as follows:

http://www.hokuoukan.jp/fee.html

So it's a sauna cum....hostel kind? Got enough space for luggage in the private room?

38 minutes ago, Leanmeat said:

So it's a sauna cum....hostel kind? Got enough space for luggage in the private room?

I have not stayed in the private room. If your luggage is not too very big size type, it should be ok to put in a corner of the private room.

Do note that the private room is on the first come first serve purpose. As such, for weekends, you should try to go earlier to get the room. For weekdays, you should be fine as it is usually available on weekdays unless there are special occasions. (Example: Train service disruption and you may get more people staying there overnight).

On Sunday, September 08, 2019 at 1:42 PM, Leanmeat said:

Hi, anyone knows if the Sauna in osaka can stay overnight peacefully? Like literally can close door to sleep kind. Hokuakan good? (Is it a gay Sauna or hotel?) Going Osaka and Kyoto in Nov

The bunk bed areas are like... people walking around and trying to touch you all night lol... i spent a Saturday night there last year

if you want to get a good sleep, do not go to any gay inn. Japanese attacks you (come to you, touching you here and there, suck your nipple, jerk your dick off, if it continues well then can play fuck) while you sleep. I could not sleep until 2am, not only because I was attacked by others but also others are playing each other and quite noisy.

15 hours ago, BJason18 said:

if you want to get a good sleep, do not go to any gay inn. Japanese attacks you (come to you, touching you here and there, suck your nipple, jerk your dick off, if it continues well then can play fuck) while you sleep. I could not sleep until 2am, not only because I was attacked by others but also others are playing each other and quite noisy.

which gay inn you referring?

On 9/18/2019 at 5:55 AM, BJason18 said:

Actually if you are really tired it’s possible to fall asleep, and the aircon can be really cold. Sometimes the sex sounds are like a melody to make you fall asleep or wake up. 

If you are afraid that someone might sit on your dick or penetrate your ass, just wear some underwear that forces the guy to pull it off with so much force that you wake up.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Tokyofan
1 hour ago, Leanmeat said:

I dun knw. Both seem similar crowd to me

Thanks! Shall try both. Are Friday and Saturday evenings crowd better?

Anyone can recommend good Tokyo capsule hostels? 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.