Male HQ

Tokyo / Fukuoka / Sapporo (Japan ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

Guest 2727

On 11/13/2019 at 9:53 PM, jammyhk01 said:

Was in Aomori last Autumn. It is a pretty small town and i doubt if there's any gay life...

Hi Jammy, glad to read your feedback over the post. I"m visiting Akita and Aomori next month solo and would like to get some infos from you. 

Did you use a JR rail pass on your trip. I"m thiking to get a JR East Tohoku pass for my coming trip.

Do you have LINE on your mobile, my LINE id is yexben, it's more convenient to chat over the app there. Thanks.

Edited by yexben

53 minutes ago, yexben said:

Hi Jammy, glad to read your feedback over the post. I"m visiting Akita and Aomori next month solo and would like to get some infos from you. 

Did you use a JR rail pass on your trip. I"m thiking to get a JR East Tohoku pass for my coming trip.

Do you have LINE on your mobile, my LINE id is yexben, it's more convenient to chat over the app there. Thanks.

ben

I took a domestic flight fr osaka actually,  same travel time as taking train fr tokyo, but if you are visiting more than one city train pass should be your best option, and do check which pass.

4 hours ago, jammyhk01 said:

I took a domestic flight fr osaka actually,  same travel time as taking train fr tokyo, but if you are visiting more than one city train pass should be your best option, and do check which pass.

Is there any ONSEN for gay men or any gay bars around Aomori? Which hotel would you recommend in Aomori?

Is there any interesting places you would like to recommend? Thanks.

On 11/20/2019 at 4:44 AM, gotosport said:

Anyone in tokyo this week?

went to kaikan24 before during midnight. Crowd was scattered and somehow they prefer locals. Anyone had the same thoughts?

Yes. Most Jap are like that even if you can speak their lang. But Kaikan 24 not many eye candies. Those better looking ones are probably visitors too.

19 hours ago, Oishii said:

Yes. Most Jap are like that even if you can speak their lang. But Kaikan 24 not many eye candies. Those better looking ones are probably visitors too.

I wonder why though....

On 11/15/2019 at 1:13 PM, yexben said:

Is there any ONSEN for gay men or any gay bars around Aomori? Which hotel would you recommend in Aomori?

Is there any interesting places you would like to recommend? Thanks.

There is a route for chasing the red leaves, through 八甲田山,  城倉大橋, 奧入瀨溪流, 十和田湖 : https://www.tcn-aomori.com/suggested_itineraries/tour_autumn.html  (the map shows you the main spots)

It takes more than a day trip.   It will be more convenient if you drive, though there is a JR bus route with infrequent services (which I used).   There are many people taking the JR buses in the morning, but they will increase the service depending on the number of passengers. 

Inside Aomori, there is an indoor market 古川市場  where you should go for lunch: https://www.tcn-aomori.com/food-013.html    Otherwise, enjoy the quiet small town.  

On 11/25/2019 at 2:50 PM, Guest Why said:

I wonder why though....

It is because 24 Kaikan has no door policy.   The older guys will also go there.  It has the best facilities, and is well known among tourists. Younger good-looking Japanese go to the Hattens.  : )

12 hours ago, Guest Visit Tokyo in Dec said:

Hello everyone, may I know how much is the admission fee for 24 Kaikan Shinjuku?

Is the fee applies for all branches (Ueno and Asakusa)?

Shinjuku & Ueno

Entry from 5am to 9pm: 2,700Yen (can stay for 12 hours)

Entry from 9pm to 5am: 3,000Yen (can stay for 14 hours)

Weekday entry from 8am to 4pm (excluding public holiday): 2,400Yen (can stay for 6 hours): This entry fee will be suspended for use from 27 Dec 2019 to 5 Jan 2020.

Asakusa

Entry from 5am to 9pm: 2,600Yen (can stay for 12 hours)

http://www.juno.dti.ne.jp/~kazuo24/index.htm

On 12/1/2019 at 5:01 PM, jammyhk01 said:

There is a route for chasing the red leaves, through 八甲田山,  城倉大橋, 奧入瀨溪流, 十和田湖 : https://www.tcn-aomori.com/suggested_itineraries/tour_autumn.html  (the map shows you the main spots)

It takes more than a day trip.   It will be more convenient if you drive, though there is a JR bus route with infrequent services (which I used).   There are many people taking the JR buses in the morning, but they will increase the service depending on the number of passengers. 

Inside Aomori, there is an indoor market 古川市場  where you should go for lunch: https://www.tcn-aomori.com/food-013.html    Otherwise, enjoy the quiet small town.  

Thanks so much for your reply. YOur suggestion is awesome. 

After Akita and Aomori , I will return Ueno, any shopping areas in ueno to share with??

Guest Visit Tokyo in Dec
On 12/6/2019 at 12:42 AM, gpfun said:

Shinjuku & Ueno

Entry from 5am to 9pm: 2,700Yen (can stay for 12 hours)

Weekday entry from 8am to 4pm (excluding public holiday): 2,400Yen (can stay for 6 hours): This entry fee will be suspended for use from 27 Dec 2019 to 5 Jan 2020.

Asakusa

Entry from 5am to 9pm: 2,600Yen (can stay for 12 hours)

http://www.juno.dti.ne.jp/~kazuo24/index.htm

Thanks man! very useful

guess will make use of the weekdays 8-4pm cheaper rate to enter hehehe

enter around 3.30pm can stay up to 9.30pm right? 

8 hours ago, Guest Visit Tokyo in Dec said:

Thanks man! very useful

guess will make use of the weekdays 8-4pm cheaper rate to enter hehehe

enter around 3.30pm can stay up to 9.30pm right? 

Yes. If you enter at 3.50pm, you can stay till 9.50pm.

Do note that for this cheap rate, you will not be offered the gown to wear. You will just be provided with a bath and hand towel. Enjoy your stay in Tokyo.

Guest fog n mist
On 12/6/2019 at 9:34 PM, Guest Guest said:

Was he accommodating? Thanks.

yes. he washes u up before n after massage. 

nude.

u can touch. no sex though.

it their sop.

Would appreciate if anyone know this.

I went to Hokuoukan last month. It was my first time there and the whole place was really interesting to me and it was really huge with multiple levels. I eventually met this hunky Japanese guy he proceeded to top me. We eventually moved to the basement level where only those under 40 can enter. Half way through, this staff kept calling out for someone and waited outside our cubicle. Mr hunky jap guy told me to wait and left. But he didnt return.

If anyone know where he could have possibly went and why did the staff looked for him, do let me know. Still feeling sad from being left high and dry. No mood after that.

Guest couldbe
22 minutes ago, Bonono456 said:

I went to Hokuoukan last month. It was my first time there and the whole place was really interesting to me and it was really huge with multiple levels. I eventually met this hunky Japanese guy he proceeded to top me. We eventually moved to the basement level where only those under 40 can enter. Half way through, this staff kept calling out for someone and waited outside our cubicle. Mr hunky jap guy told me to wait and left. But he didnt return.

If anyone know where he could have possibly went and why did the staff looked for him, do let me know. Still feeling sad from being left high and dry. No mood after that.

• he is a staff
  • he is above 40

Guest Passing through

Any onsen place to recommend? Have a 20 hours stopover in Tokyo and thinking of a place to rest for a few hours.... Considering 24kaikan but quite ex of about 2700? 

Guest Curious
On 12/8/2019 at 9:42 PM, Bonono456 said:

Previously those with experiences shared that the locals do not prefer foreigners. Just curious, for those who do get locals, was it because you could speak in Japanese as well or you're just happened to be the types that the locals like? 😂

On 12/6/2019 at 9:20 PM, jammyhk01 said:

But the red leaves are gone by now??

Leaving for Tohoku next week for the snowy holidays.

Not sure to visit 24Kaikan or Haard in Ueno? Do they provide towel at 24Kaikan or Haard? Will be staying at the APA Ueno Inaricho Ekikita hotel, which is  nearer to my hotel?

As compare to sauna, GHB worth a visit?

In fact, I will be staying alone at my hotel , wondering could I bring guest back to my hotel room? Anyone keen?

7 hours ago, yexben said:

Not sure to visit 24Kaikan or Haard in Ueno? Do they provide towel at 24Kaikan or Haard? Will be staying at the APA Ueno Inaricho Ekikita hotel, which is  nearer to my hotel?

In fact, I will be staying alone at my hotel , wondering could I bring guest back to my hotel room? Anyone keen?

24 Kaikan is in 10 min by foot from the Ueno station. If you take Keisei train at Narita airport, it brings you directly to Ueno. They do provide a towel at 24 Kaikan. Never been in Haard. Usually there is no front desk control at APA hotels and you can bring guests to ypur room.

17 hours ago, Guest Japan said:

24 Kaikan is in 10 min by foot from the Ueno station. If you take Keisei train at Narita airport, it brings you directly to Ueno. They do provide a towel at 24 Kaikan. Never been in Haard. Usually there is no front desk control at APA hotels and you can bring guests to ypur room.

Sounds cool, thanks for the feedback.

Guest visit tokyo in dec
On 12/7/2019 at 11:09 PM, gpfun said:

Yes. If you enter at 3.50pm, you can stay till 9.50pm.

Do note that for this cheap rate, you will not be offered the gown to wear. You will just be provided with a bath and hand towel. Enjoy your stay in Tokyo.

oh i see

thanks for the information, guess I have to use only towel then 

hehehe

hopefully there're horny office boys visit the sauna after work in the evening

how's the crowd during weekdays?

im thinking to go on a Wednesday or Friday night haha

Guest visit tokyo in Dec
On 12/12/2019 at 6:44 AM, yexben said:

please do share your experience in 24 kaikan ueno and Haard if you went during your stay in Japan

I went to GHB few months back, during a weekday evening.. less crowd there, met a good looking executive guy in formal wear and underwear down there that good in kissing and sucking

a white guy that eagerly need someone to suck him off and left, and some other local guys.. there's also one local guy that sucked, I guess he is good at sucking, managed to suck almost everyone's haha

Im also staying at APA hotel, but the one at shinjuku side. there's a public bath inside the hotel, which I enjoyed it alot. Hopefully it will be happening during my next visit. they say is happening during late night hehe

32 minutes ago, Guest visit tokyo in dec said:

oh i see

thanks for the information, guess I have to use only towel then 

hehehe

hopefully there're horny office boys visit the sauna after work in the evening

how's the crowd during weekdays?

im thinking to go on a Wednesday or Friday night haha

I am not too sure what's the type of guys that attract you. For the branch in Shinjuku, it tends to attract the younger (20s - 30s) and international crowd. For the one in Ueno, it tends to be bear type and those in their 30s - 40s. In Asakusa, it tends to be those matured local crowd (> 40s).

As for office crowd, I do encounter them in the late afternoon (possibly those doing marketing or sales job who goes there for quickie before heading back to office around 5+pm) as well as early evening (for those after work seeking a quickie before heading home). However, the crowd size depends on luck. Generally, it is more crowded on Friday and Saturday evenings / late nights, especially for those who have a drink too late and missed the last train home. They will stay there for rest and possibly some fun.

For weekdays, there are still some crowd, but may not be as much as the weekends. Then again, for me, it depends on luck. There are occasions where they are not that many people, but I managed to find a nice guy for cuddling and fun while there are occasions where the place is literally full and I can't find anyone (or no one fancies me).

By the way, do remember to bring your own safety equipment as it is not readily available (unlike places in Singapore, HK, etc). Enjoy your stay and have a good time in Tokyo.

1 hour ago, Guest visit tokyo in Dec said:

please do share your experience in 24 kaikan ueno and Haard if you went during your stay in Japan

I went to GHB few months back, during a weekday evening.. less crowd there, met a good looking executive guy in formal wear and underwear down there that good in kissing and sucking

a white guy that eagerly need someone to suck him off and left, and some other local guys.. there's also one local guy that sucked, I guess he is good at sucking, managed to suck almost everyone's haha

Im also staying at APA hotel, but the one at shinjuku side. there's a public bath inside the hotel, which I enjoyed it alot. Hopefully it will be happening during my next visit. they say is happening during late night hehe

I will return back to Ueno after my visits to Akita and Aomori on the 25 & 26Dec. Will keep you update then. I have heard that Christmas will not be a public holiday in Japan, so, just try my luck. I"m still looking for infos about the gay scene in Akita and Aomori, anyone can share of your experiences in Akita and Aomori, thanks.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.