Male HQ

Tokyo / Fukuoka / Sapporo (Japan ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

Guest 2727

7 hours ago, initialtalo said:

quite like 24 Ueno and enjoy there more than Shinj.

thanks for sharing.

Ya as my age progressed i thk i will stick to ueno instead

but i hope i wont get to dwngrade to asakusa 24kk- they said the oldest grp went there

Nt all time but eg if the age limit is 45yo n u just happend to b 45

so v likely they will ask for it

some r born w babyface,

so forever no1 will doubt them evn if they r @ 40s

anyway most jp saunas in tokyo cut off at 40 (24kk no limit)

14 hours ago, auri said:

Check passport??

1 hour ago, -Ignored- said:

Ya as my age progressed i thk i will stick to ueno instead

but i hope i wont get to dwngrade to asakusa 24kk- they said the oldest grp went there

Nt all time but eg if the age limit is 45yo n u just happend to b 45

so v likely they will ask for it

some r born w babyface,

so forever no1 will doubt them evn if they r @ 40s

anyway most jp saunas in tokyo cut off at 40 (24kk no limit)

nvm try on asakusa 24kk. prefer middle age less than 55yo.

i think will stick with UENO as well.

I like their mist room, have light fun there and is great experience.

oh i hardly uses those steam rm 

mist rm

i dont like it dark

i felt the biggest diffce in shinj 24kk v ueno

i hve to b much more proactive to hunt and beg

But at the latter, all i need to rest there, pp will come approach me automatically

i guess this is same for the younger gen saunas in sg v older-age grp

Guest Bottom
2 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

mist rm

i dont like it dark

But at the latter, all i need to rest there, pp will come approach me automatically

But u being a top..u shd hunt for your bottom...it's only natural right??

no, this is a very old school thinking, no wonder some said in a sauna in sg, there r many oscars trophies standing there at the wall awaiting for deepavali to arrive?

ALso, then what should a btm do? all rest around like a slut, opening their legs and chrys hole in the land of chrysanthemum? (national flower of Jp is NOT sakura, btw)
Why then need the key to identify?????? all those that is NOT hunting must be a btm liao mah
there is totally NO logic at all

A btm should be more active in their search, what era are we in????????A woman will sit behind the screen awaiting for her men to unveil her? goodness
even though i m old, i m quite tiptop in techgy and Fashion etc

so when all the btms come approaching me the top, i should reject them cos it is NOT masculine. or not a top's behaviour to be hunted ?? what kind of rationale is that
a person could be tired after work and he wanna take a rest , so the btms come sitting on him, i dont see any reason why a top MUST always hunt

5 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

mist rm

i dont like it dark

In 24 UENO, the mist room is not a steam room or hot. is chilling. and having light, not dark at all. can see clearly people around.

I do have some experience where a man resting there.. I'm approaching him, his face like so mad and wanna kill me. haha.
i believe he is not not Japanese. anyway, i just walk away then.

i cannot see the logic, why is he mad?!
Oh too chiling i will skip too, i wrapped myself like a dumpling, it is so cold in jP, esp in the morning! (my take is no matter how many umpteen times i have visited 24KK, i will always do a tour first before i decide where to head to)

even as a foreigner, the mOre he should learn to adapt/lower his profile in a foreign land, isnt it?

10 minutes ago, initialtalo said:

In 24 UENO, the mist room is not a steam room or hot. is chilling. and having light, not dark at all. can see clearly people around.

I do have some experience where a man resting there.. I'm approaching him, his face like so mad and wanna kill me. haha.
i believe he is not not Japanese. anyway, i just walk away then.

Guest rain321
On 4/12/2019 at 12:25 AM, -Ignored- said:

From my experience, i attended bodybreath too

read the eng link, there shd b jp links too:

Please note, position of locker key on your right wrist if you are top, left wrist if you are bottom and ankle if you are versatile.

(Read part on bodybreath)

http://thegaypassport.com/gay-tokyo/play/

Which is why a no. Wear that on ankle....

if a flex tend to lean towards doin topping, putting on left side, is nt gonna be helpful to him!

Like i say prev, a flex is alwys grey likely he is willing to btm eg a fili.

in sg, i tend to observe who sleep facing down, very likely is a btm.

but the fact that some btms/flex/vers also sleep facing up, so that he could first take a gd look before anyone could mount him.

i m horny now!!!!!!!!!

You shall not make a mistake, if you are flex and wear the locker key on the ankle.  But many Japanese flexs would wear the key on the left wrist, like bottoms. So, you think he is a bottom, but turns out to top. haha

2 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

i cannot see the logic, why is he mad?!
Oh too chiling i will skip too, i wrapped myself like a dumpling, it is so cold in jP, esp in the morning! (my take is no matter how many umpteen times i have visited 24KK, i will always do a tour first before i decide where to head to)

even as a foreigner, the mOre he should learn to adapt/lower his profile in a foreign land, isnt it?

Not sure why he face like that, maybe im not his cup of tea and he try to signal me go away. haha

the mist is good when after the hot pool or sauna. its normal water temperature. so it won't cold. but the room is cold.

I rem i was kinda freezing after entering 24kk ueno as it started to drizzle outside

when i pass by the pool ie of icy water that was really freezing cold to me

just passby

Edited by lovehandle

12 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

I rem i was kinda freezing after entering 24kk ueno as it started to drizzle outside

when i pass by the pool ie of icy water that was really freezing cold to me

just passby

maybe when im there is summer. so it's hot weather.

• 2 weeks later...

I am taking a intermediate Massage course at Osaka from 21st - 28th May.

will be arrive At Tokyo Shinjuku 28-31st, whoever interested for 29-30 please private message me for booking. 

Other dates are Japan already fully booked

thanks. 

If you need guidance  in Japan, feel free to check with me as well 

Contact |  012 4173134  

2 hours ago, SensualMassage_T said:

I am taking a intermediate Massage course at Osaka from 21st - 28th May.

will be arrive At Tokyo Shinjuku 28-31st, whoever interested for 29-30 please private message me for booking. 

Other dates are Japan already fully booked

thanks. 

If you need guidance  in Japan, feel free to check with me as well 

Shd stay in Tokyo station area lol

Hakone? dont think so

Glory hole Bar in Ueno : totally boring , not many and the area is not really big 
even though u can cruise w your clothes on

the bartender is kind enough to recommend that  u strippd till your undies for a "better" catch
No luck for me and i dont enjoy randomly sticking my tool into hole without having a good look on who is sucking my manhood!!!

Only for those who liked drinking (at least u get to drink and wont feel disappointed)

tips in order not to lose your way: has the ad sign of the previous dining bar “まる
http://www.gloryholebar.com/en/

6 hours ago, EugeneSin said:

Goinv to Tokyo mid May. Anyone know where are those underwear shop in Tokyo? Hehe

What sort of underwears are u looking at?
You can try the gay shops in Shinjuku nichome area or at Isetan Shinjuku Basement 1 (Mens Section)

Enjoy your trip!

3 hours ago, Chris Ali said:

Just to share a YouTube channel that guide you to the hatten

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo8B1t7Y-EpnQxA2tjZDr-g

can't play. said " This channel does not exist".

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/1/2019 at 10:23 AM, EugeneSin said:

Goinv to Tokyo mid May. Anyone know where are those underwear shop in Tokyo? Hehe

Their men's department store sells lots of nice & fancy underwear as well... Toot is a good Japanese brand to look out for =) 

Grass is always Greener on the other side....don't you think so? O.o

On 6/5/2019 at 10:28 AM, lean n mean said:

A friend forwarded me this link for gay massage in tokyo. They have english communication cards :) http://namwa.ebb.jp/wp/ will share here friend's visit after his trip :)

This looks like "boys for hire" shop. I doubt you are likely to get any good massage, but you will probably have nice fun there. :)

17 hours ago, NoverK said:

Heading to Osaka next week. First time there on a solo trip. Haha. Anything to recommend?

Universal studio, Dotonbori, Shinsaibashi Shopping Arcade , Spa World. 

Guest Japan Fan

Hey Guys, just want to share with you. Narita Excel Tokyu hotel has changed name to Mystays Premium Narita Hotel. I usually spend my last day at a hotel near Narita airport to avoid the rush to airport the next day. I usually stay at Mystays coz the rates are cheaper than in Tokyo city and they have a public bath. Cruisy place and everytime I will hit a jackpot. Many airlines crew and hotel guest who stay a night there for the next day flight!

Guest Guest
On 6/9/2019 at 5:53 PM, Guest Japan Fan said:

Hey Guys, just want to share with you. Narita Excel Tokyu hotel has changed name to Mystays Premium Narita Hotel. I usually spend my last day at a hotel near Narita airport to avoid the rush to airport the next day. I usually stay at Mystays coz the rates are cheaper than in Tokyo city and they have a public bath. Cruisy place and everytime I will hit a jackpot. Many airlines crew and hotel guest who stay a night there for the next day flight!

My favourite during the last 2 days of every business trip, ALWAYS !  

A hotel of international guests. 

Hook up a manly daddy just last month in the bath. He was a pilot. Had a long conversation with him before heading to his room for fun. Saw his pilot uniform hanging nicely upon entering his room, quite cool ! To my surprise, he was a married family man. Till now I remember his words,  "women can't fulfill what men need but men can fulfill what men want. "

Guest Visiting Tokyo

Hi can we go to 24 Ueno, pay the ticket but only to stay and have fun for 3 hours only? Can not  staying overnight.

Any reply will help, thanks.

Guest Asianson85
On 6/12/2019 at 11:38 AM, Guest Guest said:

My favourite during the last 2 days of every business trip, ALWAYS !  

A hotel of international guests. 

Hook up a manly daddy just last month in the bath. He was a pilot. Had a long conversation with him before heading to his room for fun. Saw his pilot uniform hanging nicely upon entering his room, quite cool ! To my surprise, he was a married family man. Till now I remember his words,  "women can't fulfill what men need but men can fulfill what men want. "

Ooh. Do tell more! Was he a Japanese daddy pilot? Big tool...? Hehe

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.