Male HQ

KL Hotel with most happening sauna/steam room

kk123boy

On 2/9/2022 at 4:30 PM, Guest Daren said:

Quick update

Hilton Spa including steam, sauna, jacuzzi are currently on maintenence. 

Again? Didn’t it just undergo maintenance last month?

On 2/10/2022 at 8:12 PM, ChiT said:

Maybe they are doing it because of increasing covid cases. Hilton has always been quite cautious.

I thought maintenance meant repair, and closed for a week or so, not maintenance/closed for sanitisation. 

On 2/11/2022 at 10:22 AM, Guest Room said:

I thought maintenance meant repair, and closed for a week or so, not maintenance/closed for sanitisation. 

Let's hope it reopens and has improved facilities. 

Shangrila male section also closing for rectification works from Tuesday to Thursday (15 - 17 Feb).

Hilton KL spa: 

Love the place as you can get naked once you’re in the door after the lockers. I once went in during the last hour prior to closing and boy was it great.  

However, like most place, do practice some common sense and discretion. Just because guys in the sauna / steam room are naked, doesnt mean they’re into fun. Don’t ruin the experience for everyone just because u’re horny and your own misjudgment .

Edited by bbmly

On 2/13/2022 at 12:52 PM, kmars said:

But the place is a bit small as compared to Shang. Normally got hotel workers coming in on and off, right?

I dun think all ppl naked publicly, right?

I havent been to Shang but yes it’s rather small. So far cleaners came in to clear the bins and sanitise a few areas but that was it. If you realise there’s a sign at the door separating the lockers and spa area that says “Unclad Area” . When i was there many people were walking around completely naked at the sink areas by the showers, inside the steam room, dry sauna and the jacuzzi. Afterall, it’s a dedicated men’s area. 

If u’re not comfortable with being naked, u can just cover up with towel. People do that too over there it’s not like you have to get naked. 

Edited by bbmly

On 2/13/2022 at 12:56 PM, bbmly said:

I havent been to Shang but yes it’s rather small. So far cleaners came in to clear the bins and sanitise a few areas but that was it. If you realise there’s a sign at the door separating the lockers and spa area that says “Unclad Area” . When i was there many people were walking around completely naked at the sink areas by the showers, inside the steam room, dry sauna and the jacuzzi. Afterall, it’s a dedicated men’s 

Edited by kmars
Duplicate

On 2/13/2022 at 1:03 PM, kmars said:

Ic. Last time when I was there, many ppl were wearing towel. Even at sauna room. The sauna room is good - small enough to test the water by touching leg first and see how it goes… 

it’s really a good place to relax. For most people they prefer to be more modest and hence use a towel but there are a number of guys who likes to be naked. I see this scenario more common in western countries - as it should be imo. 

But to each his own. The spa is for you to relax, so just do whatever you’re comfortable with. Why go to a spa and get more tense? haha 

On 2/13/2022 at 1:06 PM, bbmly said:

it’s really a good place to relax. For most people they prefer to be more modest and hence use a towel but there are a number of guys who likes to be naked. I see this scenario more common in western countries - as it should be imo. 

But to each his own. The spa is for you to relax, so just do whatever you’re comfortable with. Why go to a spa and get more tense? haha 

I agree with you. The best way to spend the time there is full naked. I used to lie on the lounge chair by the jacuzzi naked till I fell asleep. Haha. 

On 2/13/2022 at 12:43 PM, bbmly said:

Hilton KL spa: 

Love the place as you can get naked once you’re in the door after the lockers. I once went in during the last hour prior to closing and boy was it great.  

However, like most place, do practice some common sense and discretion. Just because guys in the sauna / steam room are naked, doesnt mean they’re into fun. Don’t ruin the experience for everyone just because u’re horny and your own misjudgment .

how much is the entrance fee??

how to make booking for the spa??

On 2/20/2022 at 1:42 PM, Boyz said:
On 2/20/2022 at 11:54 AM, Guest Room said:

Has anyone used the spa at JW Marriott? Worth going/staying there?

The facility still closed you may call and check 

I asked on 5/2/22, they said all services were open. 

Guest GuestKL

Hi everyone, just would like to ask, whether Hilton sauna and steam room area still open for in house guest? Or it is close for maintainance? Still need to book for slot?

Guest Guest SG
On 2/16/2022 at 11:32 PM, Guest Vince said:

Yes.

On 2/16/2022 at 10:35 PM, sebastian1 said:

so how does it work???

only for hotel guest??

Do you mean the sauna and jacuzzi are open and only for hotel guest? No bookings? Any time limit? No more members? Sorry to ask so much, I am considering to stay there for a week this month end. Thanks

Guest Hotel

I stayed in Shangrila before and it was very cruisy. I usually go naked between pools and the steam room and sauna. One time met with a nice guy and went up to his room for fun. 

also tried Doubletree at Intermark. Cruising potential at the steam room but not many people there

Sheraton is jacuzzi is also good for naked dipping and going in and out of steam room and sauna. 

i will be trying the Hilton next week. 

Guest Hilton 22 and 23 Mar

Does anyone know if the sauna and steam room is open at Hilton KL Sentral ? will be there 22 and 23 to chill out. Hopefully the facilities are open. 

Guest Guest SG
On 3/13/2022 at 4:08 PM, Sesame said:

29-31 Mar 

Travel from SG to KL

probably stay at le meridien 

HMU

I am making a biz trip to KL that week. Will be staying at Meridien. Most likely will go to the gym after work.

Guest Doubletree
On 3/14/2022 at 1:20 AM, Guest Vince said:

Does anyone know if Doubletree by Hilton KL have jacuzzi in the gym? 

No jacuzzi inside change room. Only a steam and sauna I remember correctly. U can go naked there but only in and out of steam and sauna. Not many people so not cruisy unless u ‘bring a friend’ or even better, bring 2 so one can serve as lookout haha

Guest Meridient
On 3/13/2022 at 7:37 PM, Guest Guest SG said:

I am making a biz trip to KL that week. Will be staying at Meridien. Most likely will go to the gym after work.

Should be able to use the Hilton facilities as well. Heard so much about the cruisy Hilton side, will check it out on 22nd and report back

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.