Male HQ

Uncle Paul Massage

oysteregg88

4 hours ago, oysteregg88 said:

Dear Friends of masseur Uncle Paul, i would like inform you that he has passed away peacefully on 12/11/2017, his wake is held at Blk 80 Bedok North Road, funeral is on 16/11/2017.

Is this the Uncle Paul with the goatee and moustache? I remember I used to go that block for massage. 

22 hours ago, SKYT said:

Do you think is appropriate to ask or are you really concern? 

while he may seemed insensitive

some may wish to clarify is that HIv, cos it is no gd for smallpenis to assume he died of cardiac or old age or tuberculosis etc (although I don't even know the age of Uncle Paul - don't wish to assume, maybe 50)

So gd to phrase it more directly to narrow down

I noticed in all funerals, usu all will asked so what happened? they will described details like Grandpa before died called for 3 mtgs and right after the last mtg.......he died of......

so gd that we all announced details  - glad that frens of Paul like u guys shared the truth

but on the other side

I know of someone , he hardly go to sauna, cos all along he has a bf and q discreet, but before he passed on, he kept going sauna(heard that maybe he brokeup with bf) cos usu I don't see him in sauna (bkk maybe, bkk tours) but when he passed away at my age several years ago (I m less than 40yo)

His parents don't even wish to attend the funeral (his funeral setting is short, for Chinese in sg usu a 3-5days)

so I suspected why so?

it is NOT hiv, I trust he love his body (a btm) but it is due to his very frail body, he stood naked at sauna trembling - I was observing him twice when I bounced into him (as  I don't usu frequent those younger saunas ) and then after that he s gone!!!!!!!!!!
he has a v frail body , those Straights who knew him and visited told me that he has some complications at lung and Pneumonia

to me , it is a direct and not at all a rude assumption that he kept hanging out at those places and his body cannot take it at all, so I would said that due to his sudden frequenting of such bath houses/sexual outlets that led to his own death (like I said in the past he didn't and he is very frail - bit of cold is gonna make him sing FROZEN) and he has to stand there long , just like me, cos @ those sauna, pp of mid life hardly has good business esp one who is of his characteristic (which is why I observed that he s trembling, but I avoided him as I m discreet too, I cant be walking towards him a Sweater, though I really wish to! he has alrdy picked a corner ie not directly under  a blasting aircon)

@ least I didn't assume he died of HIv, even though I remember the funeral was held in a day (for a Chinese) and the parents didn't sit thru the session

Since news about the funeral has ended,

taking this opportunity , I would like to know what is the govt stand in funeral services for those died of AIDS (ie viral detected) ?? is it a direct cremating or ....?

19 hours ago, oysteregg88 said:

Smallpenis: there is other way to ask respectfully.

To prevent further HIV related questions:

Cardiac arrest, heart failure. After breakfast he pass out on his way home and he's gone. :( 

1 hour ago, -Ignored- said:

while he may seemed insensitive

some may wish to clarify is that HIv, cos it is no gd for smallpenis to assume he died of cardiac or old age or tuberculosis etc (although I don't even know the age of Uncle Paul - don't wish to assume, maybe 50)

So gd to phrase it more directly to narrow down

I noticed in all funerals, usu all will asked so what happened? they will described details like Grandpa before died called for 3 mtgs and right after the last mtg.......he died of......

so gd that we all announced details  - glad that frens of Paul like u guys shared the truth

but on the other side

I know of someone , he hardly go to sauna, cos all along he has a bf and q discreet, but before he passed on, he kept going sauna(heard that maybe he brokeup with bf) cos usu I don't see him in sauna (bkk maybe, bkk tours) but when he passed away at my age several years ago (I m less than 40yo)

His parents don't even wish to attend the funeral (his funeral setting is short, for Chinese in sg usu a 3-5days)

so I suspected why so?

it is NOT hiv, I trust he love his body (a btm) but it is due to his very frail body, he stood naked at sauna trembling - I was observing him twice when I bounced into him (as  I don't usu frequent those younger saunas ) and then after that he s gone!!!!!!!!!!
he has a v frail body , those Straights who knew him and visited told me that he has some complications at lung and Pneumonia

to me , it is a direct and not at all a rude assumption that he kept hanging out at those places and his body cannot take it at all, so I would said that due to his sudden frequenting of such bath houses/sexual outlets that led to his own death (like I said in the past he didn't and he is very frail - bit of cold is gonna make him sing FROZEN) and he has to stand there long , just like me, cos @ those sauna, pp of mid life hardly has good business esp one who is of his characteristic (which is why I observed that he s trembling, but I avoided him as I m discreet too, I cant be walking towards him a Sweater, though I really wish to! he has alrdy picked a corner ie not directly under  a blasting aircon)

@ least I didn't assume he died of HIv, even though I remember the funeral was held in a day (for a Chinese) and the parents didn't sit thru the session

Since news about the funeral has ended,

taking this opportunity , I would like to know what is the govt stand in funeral services for those died of AIDS (ie viral detected) ?? is it a direct cremating or ....?

My head spinning reading this.what u wanna say now? Died of hiv or no? This uncle died of what? Very chim sia.lol

2 minutes ago, cutejack said:

My head spinning reading this.what u wanna say now? Died of hiv or no? This uncle died of what? Very chim sia.lol

don't have to b bothered with anyone or funeral not related to u esp u r not clear of why I wrote

Edited by lovehandle

• 3 months later...
On ‎3‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 7:57 PM, cutejack said:

After 3 to 4 months? Reached heaven reborn oredi maybe.

I have just seen this message only and hence expressing my condolences only now. Your comment is rude, offensive and uncalled for, and shows no respect for the deceased. Consider yourself chastised. Serves to remind us all that life is fragile, but it's never too late to say sorry.

Edited by Babysteps

6 hours ago, Babysteps said:

I have just seen this message only and hence expressing my condolences only now. Your comment is rude, offensive and uncalled for, and shows no respect for the deceased. Consider yourself chastised. Serves to remind us all that life is fragile, but it's never too late to say sorry.

Always remember . Many of us respect n pity those who died more than those who r still alive. Among us , we can be very rude but those dies rip la all the holy words come out. What crap bro!