Male HQ

Patrick's Sensual Swedish Oil Massage@Bedok (Sg 460426)

I am an average looking 66-year-old Chinese male providing Sensual Swedish Oil Massage; my popularity has nothing to do with my looks but my unique style of arousing the male body. My customers seek for a pleasure that is different from sex either with a male or female partner. This pleasure gives my customers great confidence in their manhood; and a deep appreciation of their own body. My massage skills is a culmination of more than 30 years of enjoying massage from countless masseurs; and picking up the best strokes that deliver a unique pleasure. It does not cost more than $70 to get a one-hour experience; or if you prefer a more relaxing pace then opt for the 90min session at only $100.

Appointment Slots:

Monday : 3pm to 11pm (Last slot)

Tuesday to Saturday : 11am to 11pm (Last slot)

Sunday : 1pm to 11pm (Sunday morning I attend church)

60min at $70

90min at $100

(Students will pay $60/$90 but must clearly show their id)

To book appointment please WhatsApp or SMS to 97811075 Patrick Vivian Lee

(Quickest way to reach me is by WhatsApp)

HugsX.jpg.5b24befd89a3b32f23c6df8843b586b6.jpgrb

Occasionally some customers like to get a hug from me; and it does not surprised me because in Asian culture the show of physical affirmation is very lacking. A hug is a very simple gesture but it demonstrates acceptance and concern. Moreover as a 66 year old man; some customers regard me as a father figure and they call me "daddy". Getting a massage for some is not just physical but also psychological; and I am glad to be able to provide both of these to my customers.

Appointment Slots:

60min at $70

90min at $100

MagicX.jpg.f5d1f6f7c6edb7c8325b10a9ff4d47c1.jpg

Some customers tell me that I have magic hands because I give them the "Shiok" feeling which their own wives/girlfriends/gay partners are not able to provide them. It does not happened by chance or guessing; but only through much patience and research to know how to trigger the male sensual spots. I have been providing massage service here in BW since January 2018; this is now my 7th year of service and I have managed to get quite a strong following. Don't limit massage for only relieving body aches and tight knots; enrich yourself by discovering the pleasure from a sensual massage. Be assured that you will appreciate and love your body in a new way.

Appointment Slots:

60min at $70

90min at $100

CumFastX.jpg.638e89cb20b6eda86bd9b636073e5b33.jpg

Some customers feel very apologetic when they cum during the early part of  the massage. There are 3 segments for the sensual touch and some due to a low threshold for stimulation will cum during segment one or two. For me this is not surprising because not everyone has a strong threshold for sensual stimulation; however, an early ejaculation does not mean the end of the massage. Instead, the massage will continue until the end of the 60 or 90min session; because I am focused on giving a full body massage. The goal of my massage is not to make my customer cum; but to let him feel the intense pleasure when the sensual spots are triggered.

As the first time customer had feared; he cum during the first segment of the sensual touch. However, he managed to get another hardon by the end of the 90min session; and was able to cum a second time. When the massage session finally ended; he felt very light and relaxed. If you have not tried my Sensual Swedish Oil Massage; then you have not tasted pleasure in its purest form.

Appointment Slots:

60min at $70

90min at $100

SequenceX.jpg.67431d2b01d4dfb5b7463069754e842b.jpg

Many first-time customers assume that I will proceed with a regular massage; and then in the final minutes make it very sensual until the customer ejaculate. This sounds like old school happy ending which I do not do; instead, my sensual massage is divided into 3 segments spread over the entire 60 or 90 minute session. The goal is to let customer experience the most intense pleasure at various points of the session without ejaculation; once ejaculation takes place all the sensitivity of the sensual spots shut down. As I have said before that my goal is to let customer experience intense pleasure; very much the same as someone using a feather to tickle the sole of your feet, so that you laugh uncontrollably. My customers are often amazed at how wonderful it feels when their sensual spots are triggered; we owe it to ourselves to experience this intense pleasure. Come on; make an appointment with me; and get a first hand experience of Sensual Massage.

Appointment Slots:

60min at $70

90min at $100

FirstX.jpg.9666f2e06282511e99ce30c156caff60.jpg

When a first timer request for extra sensual; I know he has been reading my posts and copying the requests of others. Funny though, that some request for extra sensual yet they are afraid of ejaculating too soon. Normally I would moderate the sensual touch over the three segments, and increasing it gradually to the end of the massage session. Personally, I do not want my customer to cum too soon; so that they can feel the full power of the arousement.

Appointment Slots:

60min at $70

90min at $100