Male HQ

Patrick's Sensual Swedish Oil Massage@Bedok (Sg 460426)

Today I have a regular customer who came to me after he knocked off from work; he said it was better to destress by getting a sensual massage than to go down to Clark Quay with his colleagues for a cold beer. Stress usually come from events that happened at the office or at home; and it is better to seek a quick release than to let it fester in your head. Stress that is not released can caused irritability and short temper resulting often in saying words that hurt the feelings of the people around you.

Sensual Swedish Oil Massage is my specialty and is what I enjoy doing most; if you have any sports injury or a stiff neck or a very bad backache please consult another masseur. I have helped many clients to be in touch with their own virility and a renewed appreciation of their manhood. If you have the time and budget; the 90min session is highly recommended because of its more relaxed pace and more time devoted for the sensual touch.

60mins at $70

90mins at $100

(Students/NSF pay only $60/$90 but must clearly show their id)

Appointment Slots:

Monday from 3pm to 11pm

Tuesday to Saturday from 11am to 11pm

Sunday from 2pm to 11pm

To book an appointment please Whatsapp or SMS 97811075 Patrick Vivian Lee

MoreXX.jpg.8fd66c04b6ebb9dafc6331f0edb8c981.jpg

In the past two months my regular customers have been coming back more regularly; used to be once a month but now they come back once in 10 days. Also they keep asking for it to be "extra" or "more" sensual. I guessed it must really be the stress load is greater than usual; and when they ejaculate it is a heavy load. After the massage they feel so light and relaxed. I feel good that I can provide a useful service to my customers. As I said before the build up of stress can make you very irritable and say things which you regret later and has negative consequences. My massage style is really focused on taking away stress; but if you have aches and tight knots please consult another masseur. Sensual Massage is also good to connect you with your body sensual spots and feel the energy when it is triggered.

60mins at $70

90mins at $100

Appointment Slots:

Monday from 3pm to 11pm

Sunday from 2pm to 11pm

AirportXX.jpg.add73e8a11a25eb3036c0de35936b8d1.jpg

12XX.jpg.38b94cabec83692db9ad3e5b22a17046.jpg

This is the second time I have a customer coming to me for a massage; enroute to Changi Airport to catch a long haul flight. Naturally they arrived at my door with their suitcase. A long haul flight if it is non stop would be about 13 hours; but if there is a stop over then it can be 15-18 hours. It was a certainly a good idea to get a relaxing massage prior to a long haul flight. The customer was satisfied and said he would come back in the near future.

On the very same night a regular customer who visits me twice a month wanted a slot; but I was already booked for 7.30-9pm and 10-11.30pm. This regular customer is a  strong addict to my sensual massage; and he wanted it so much that he was willing to come at 12midnight. I don't normally worked till such late hours; it happens usually two or times a month with a few customers who finished a late shift or after a drinking session with their buddies. Do not be afraid to try my Sensual Swedish Oil Massage; such strong addiction is very rare. Most of my regulars come once a month or every two months once.

60mins at $70

90mins at $100

Appointment Slots:

Monday from 3pm to 11pm

Sunday from 2pm to 11pm

3daysXX.jpg.311f323d37e7dcea2a2fa5837349a365.jpg

This is a new customer booking his second appointment with me; just 10 days after his first visit. I don't claimed that my Sensual Swedish Oil Massage has the same effect on every customer; but a majority of them. What they most enjoyed is the sense of being aroused which is one of life's beautiful pleasure; and something you can't do to yourself.

Last week I had a 68 year customer who came for his first time with me; and he told me that he agreed with what I said that our sensual spots' sensitivity declines with age. Throughout the 90min massage, his dick was limp until the last 10min it responded and became hard and ejaculated. He felt good and said he would return again. I am only three years younger than this customer and I too have a decline in the sensitivity of my sensual spots. It is a dreadful that a day will come; when you can no longer get an erection and there is no more ejaculation. So please make time to enjoy your sensual spots before it becomes no more responsive to stimulation.

Please note my schedule just for this week; especially Thursday and Friday I will be attending a wine appreciation course from 9am to 6pm.

Monday - 3pm to 11pm

Tue and Wed - 10am to 11pm

Thu and Fri - 8pm to 11pm

Saturday - 10am to 5pm

Sunday - 10am to 11pm

60mins at $70

90mins at $100

To book an appointment Whatsapp or SMS to Patrick Vivian Lee @97811075

SkyXX.jpg.9d111cb941204416863b8081434ab29b.jpg

This new NSF customer was asking for the massage to be extra sensual yet not knowing his own threshold for sensual arousement. He thought the the whole 90 minutes is all sensual; but I told him it will be only 25% of the total session. Fortunately for him, he was able to last till the final 10min when he finally ejaculated. It seems to me most of my customers are keen to know what is the limit of their threshold for sensual arousement. From observation the threshold improves as you get more accustomed to the sensual arousement.

Please note my schedule just for this week; especially Thursday and Friday I will be attending a wine appreciation course from 9am to 6pm.

Monday - 3pm to 11pm

Tue and Wed - 10am to 11pm

Thu and Fri - 8pm to 11pm

Saturday - 10am to 5pm

Sunday - 10am to 11pm

60mins at $70

90mins at $100

NB: Effective from 1 July 2023; every Monday shall be a full rest day for me.

AirportX.jpg.5533479853539743c00d523dd6365c0f.jpg

Every week I have between 400-500 views for my postings; and regular customers and new ones picked up tips from the feedback I posted. Initially this customer messaged me around 1.15pm while I was in class; and I said I was not available. Then he messaged again at around 5.30pm and fortunately my class ended early at 5pm and so I was able to accept his booking. From pre-departure massage; I now have a customer coming to me direct from the airport. I see a trend in people wanting to enjoy life to the fullest as long as it is within their means. 

Some people associate a good massage with pain when strong pressure is applied; however there are many who also enjoy a Sensual Massage where they are handled and treated with tender loving care. All men experienced a build up of sexual energy that needs to be released regularly; and masturbation is a popular choice. However it cannot be denied that there is a greater pleasure when you have the help of someone to arouse you to the point of ecstasy. I am privileged to be able to be of service to many men in the past 5 years here in BW; and will continue to do it for as long as I am physically fit.

Monday 26 June - 10am to 6pm 

Tue to Sat - 10am to 11pm

Sun - 2pm to 11pm

60mins at $70

90mins at $100

hornyXX.jpg.9610cdbdfdec9d7fe4a7fa9c32ecfac3.jpg

What are you gonna do when its past 11pm and you are feeling horny? Thankfully for my customers I am willing to take a last appointment even at midnight. Sensual Massage is ideal when you feel horny; because it has a fair bit of teasing and the arousement leads to an involuntary climax. Other ways to deal with horniness is to take a cold shower or jerk off; but it is less satisfying and dull. This customer drives and so though he leaves his home at 11.30pm he was able to reach my place before midnight; but I have other customers who were willing to book a grab.

For those who have not tried my Sensual Massage it is only 25% of the session time; and it does not start until 15mins into the massage. If you want the arousement to feel more intense then you should not jerk off 2 or 3 days in advance. The 90min session is more relaxed, unhurried and enjoyable; whereas the 60min feels like a quick job because the time just fly when you are enjoying.

Appointment Slots:

Mon - Rest day for me

Tue to Sat - 10am to 11pm

Sun - 4pm to 11pm 

60mins at $70

90mins at $100

(Students and NSF pay $60/$90 but must clearly show their id)

To book an appointment please Whatsapp or SMS to 97811075 Patrick Vivian Lee.

NB: I decided to rest on Sunday instead of Monday

RestedXX.jpg.bd501dd567855c4cd5e4c663210f7bf7.jpg

Some of my customers regularly visit me at late hours so that they can get a good night sleep after the massage.

How do I cope with massaging customers who are XXL or XXXL? If you are bothered by the size then it will be very challenging; so I choose to focus on my strokes. Making every stroke with some tenderness and light pressure. I have a set of strokes for 60min and 90min session; and if I meticulously follow my pre-set strokes it will take me through the entire session. So far all my extra large size customers have enjoyed my massage and return to me each time they need a massage.

In my opinion anyone who wants to provide massage professionally should not discriminate against anyone based on race, age or body size. My experience has shown me that a customer can sensed from your touch; if you are performing the strokes mechanically or with passion.

Appointment Slots:

Monday to Saturday : 11am to 11pm (Before 11am must be booked a day in advance)

Sunday : Rest Day

60min at $70

90min at $100

(Students and NSF will pay $60/$90 but must clearly show their id)

To book appointment please Whatsapp/SMS to 97811075 Patrick Vivian Lee

ShiftXX.jpg.407dcaca9a641091bb37e2ba86e0f72b.jpg

From pre-departure massage to arrival at airport to after an overnight shift; my customers come to me from varied circumstances but all seek for a relaxing time to take away stress and tiredness. I have observed from this that there is a segment of our Singapore men who knows how to reward themselves with well deserved pleasures. Life is not about slogging to make a living but also to enjoy the fruits of your labour.

Sensual Swedish Oil Massage is an extremely slow pace massage that immediately calms down your breathing and heartbeat; and makes you feel time has slowed down. Forgetting the rush of the rat race world outside, enjoying the darkened room and the soothing scent from an oil diffuser. The passion that I put into the massage makes my customers feel a sense of importance and highly valued.

Do you feel undervalued by your spouse, partner or boss? Then come for a Sensual Swedish Oil Massage that makes feel loved, respected and important.

Appointment Slots:

Monday to Saturday : 11am to 11pm (Before 11am must be booked a day in advance)

60min at $70

90min at $100

Nursing3.jpg.f525702a2af0a73754f788195aa027a6.jpg

I am truly grateful and humbled to have customers who come to me from Jurong, Choa Chu Kang, Woodlands, Bukit Panjang, Sengkang and central region. Not all of them drive, so it takes greater effort to travel to the east for a massage. This customer came to me while he was still an undergraduate but has recently completed his studies. He gave a generous $30 tip but said it was "little"; such a young man with a kind heart. He is due to start work next month and said he will visit more often when he starts earning a salary. Most of my customers do not tip and I do not expect it or drop hints.

Appointment Slots:

Monday : 3pm to 11pm (before 3pm appointment must be booked by 10.30am)

Tuesday to Saturday : 11am to 11pm

60min at $70

90min at $100

CancelXX.jpg.319b2010f96d44c541b932308e21367e.jpgRushXX.jpg.74fc660a0243c74de59e1182ca7a5901.jpg

Most of my customers (80%) come to me for an appointment right after their business lunch, or after a business meeting before heading back to the office, or just after office hour before heading home to their family. Hence their booking is always at short notice but sometimes can suddenly be canceled when the office called them back urgently. So Monday to Friday from 2pm to 7pm is my peak period; weekends are not so busy as most of them spend it with their family or partners. This group of customers really know how to balance work with leisure; and they are usually more positive minded and cheerful. Stress unreleased can caused you to feel lethargic and unmotivated; so take proactive steps to guard your own mental wellness. I assure you of my most dedicated and passionate service that will leave you satisfied and wanting more.

Appointment Slots:

60min at $70

90min at $100

GodivaXX.jpg.df99a2ab4380bea1f39b2e8d822c9855.jpg

Some of my regular customers show their appreciation by tips or gifts; and this customer has bought me Godiva chocolate which is known among chocolate connoisseurs as the "Rolls Royce" of chocolate. These occasional expressions of appreciation really motivate me to never lower my level of service.

Sensual Swedish Oil Massage is really a healthy way to alleviate stress and promote mental wellness. However our body sensual spots has an expiry date which varies person to person. Experience the pleasure of triggering your sensual spots before you missed it forever. Women has menopause and Men has andropause; this is the truth about our body. Come try my sensual massage before time runs out for you.

Appointment Slots:

60min at $70

90min at $100

NeedAgainXX.jpg.d135df9c5de0453387adf715829e9b87.jpg

This message is from an XXL customer who is looking forward to his second session with me. I am glad to be able to offer XXL guys some respect and dignity by not rejecting them based on their body size. The common myth that a hard massage is a good massage is not true when plus sized guys are concerned; they rarely asked for a hard massage. All they want is to be stroked, kneaded and pressed. I do wished that more masseurs are prepared to get out of their comfort zone; and give themselves an opportunity to massage a plus sized guy. You will find that your services is greatly appreciated. I overcome the challenges of massaging a plus sized guy by focusing on my choreographed strokes; which when completed takes me through a 60 or 90min session.

Appointment Slots:

60min at $70

90min at $100

One can achieve ejaculation through sex or masturbation or through intense arousement; the journey to ejaculation is sometimes more important than ejaculation itself. Many of my customers have discovered for themselves the pleasure of being intensely aroused through triggering of their sensual spots. A few of my customers have complimented me saying I have a pair of magic hands that work wonder on their body. More people today are placing greater importance on the journey than just reaching the destination. If you are beginning to get bored with sex or masturbation; then booked an appointment with me to experience the pleasure of intense stimulation.

HeardXX.jpg.564d6158249387510e711b0ab03ca3c4.jpg

Appointment Slots:

60min at $70

90min at $100

DestressXX.jpg.357ee7b308f8c69f9a4edabb19f6453e.jpg

When you are feeling stressed; you don't a masseur to press you hard and causing pain. Instead you want some gentle caressing that is soothing and sexy at the same time. You want an orgasmic explosion to expel all the toxicity from your system. This is what most of my customers seek when they come to me for a sensual massage. The customer who sent me this text; did come at 10pm. He needed it or he won't be sleeping well. He left my place 90mins later feeling rejuvenated and re-energized to face another challenging day at the office. I need to emphasize again the sensual touch is just only 25% of the total session; the balance 75% is devoted to getting a proper full body massage. This ratio has been well received by all my customers.

Appointment Slots:

60min at $70

90min at $100

Last Friday I was faced with a dilemma. Before lunch I had two confirmed appointments for 2-3pm and 4-5pm; but at 2.30pm a regular customer text me to book for a 90min session at 4.40pm. He is one among 3 customers who was always give a $50 tip; so it was $70 vs $150. I proposed to him a 5.30pm slot but it did not suit his schedule. It was tempting to cancel the 4-5pm appointment; but integrity in doing business is very important to me. In all my more than 5 years of providing this service I have never canceled an appointment; if ever it will be a genuine emergency. Such is the reality of life that you don't win all the time.

Appointment Slots:

60min at $70

90min at $100

SensitiveXX.jpg.93ca471b962d5c1849370fe2d96e18f7.jpg

It is common for my regular customers to ask for extra sensual; even among those who come for the first time because they read in the reviews of others. It helped when customers let me know their most sensitive spots; so that I can give it more focus. Again I want to remind everyone that your sensual spots will decline in sensitivity with age; so enjoy the pleasure of getting it triggered while it is still responsive. In a 60min massage it is difficult to give extra time to any particular spots because it would then compromise on me giving me a complete body massage. With the 90mins the strokes are slower with light pressure; and it feels better than a strong and quick stroke. With the 90mins customer can request for certain strokes to have more repetition; the overall feel is definitely more relaxing. However if you lack patience; then the repetitions may make you boring, so stick with a 60min session.

Appointment Slots:

60min at $70

90min at $100

1stTimerXX.jpg.9e28c2bd87b48cd0f3becb95d2b0d2a4.jpg

Every month I get about 12 new customers on top of my regular customers; and it adds up to comfortable number of appointments to suit my semi retired life. Many of my new customers made their decision after reading the reviews of others. I am not a healer; if you have erectile dysfunction or your sensual spots have become insensitive due to age, there is nothing I can do for you. My Sensual Swedish Oil Massage is designed to help you discover the pleasure of having your sensual spots triggered. It gives a better erection and a more satisfying orgasm. So far all my customers have been pleased with the experience except they come back regularly either once a month or once in several months. I have four customers who come at least once a week; they feel it helps them maintain a good libido. One of them is a regular member here known by many; but it is not right for me to reveal who he is. My philosophy is always to enjoy this amazing body given to us by God.

Appointment Slots:

60min at $70

90min at $100

Not available 11-13 August (Friday to Sunday); will be on a staycation.

Juggling.jpg.6dba41e9caa0935a5e93ecdb37816582.jpg

Every Monday to Friday, there are lots of juggling because most customers book an appointment at short notice. Sometimes it work out and sometimes it doesn't. I am most busy Monday to Friday from 2pm to 7pm; in the evenings there are bookings but seldom is there an overlapped. The reason for this is because most of my customers are family man; so evenings and weekends are time they spend with their families. I am quite honored that these married men trust my respect for their discretion; and used my services regularly. Any contact between me and my customers are unilateral; they contact me when they need my services but I do not text them to come patronize me.

Appointment Slots:

60min at $70

90min at $100

GiftX.jpg.62d971d7771bfe1435ea1f5d3a117232.jpg

Two of my regular customers discovered my birthday by chance and offered me a generous tip; this is one of the benefits of building long term relationship with customers that they become like friends. However regular patronage is more important to me than the occasional tips; because it is an indicator that I have satisfied their massage needs. I am truly grateful to each of my regular customers and will always strive to give you my best service.

Last night I had a new customer and he said I was being naughty; but I told him I was only triggering his sensual spots with no other intention or hidden agenda. The specialty of my massage is the inclusion of 25% of session spend on triggering sensual spots. This is what all my customers enjoyed most and it keeps them coming back to me regularly. I have advertised myself as providing sensual massage and I carried it out professionally. Again please be warned that your sensual spots have an expiry date due to ageing; don't missed out on the pleasure you deserved.

Appointment Slots:

60min at $70

90min at $100

NoteasyXX.jpg.ec969cc68766c123f85846832375bbe3.jpg

NotEasy2XX.jpg.993ba4ac952efff36fe574b082bcb651.jpg

This new customer came about 3 weeks ago and said he was not easily aroused but would still want to try for 90mins. When the sensual spots were triggered he kept moaning; and at the end of massage he came a very heavy load. He told me that he had not cum for 3 weeks. Then he came back about 2 weeks later again saying he will not be so easily aroused because he had cum two days earlier. To his surprise, he cum again though not so much. He is a man in his early 50s and so was thrilled to experience the pleasure of arousement. Unless you give yourself a chance to be aroused; there are no words to describe the pleasure that you will feel. Of course there were one or two times a customer did not cum because they were over stressed; but this happens very rarely. I would say that 99.9% of the time; my customers enjoyed a good release towards the end of the massage.

Appointment Slots:

60min at $70

90min at $100

XXSensualXX.jpg.ffc1c336f266e6eb5201b2968b0e4ec2.jpg

This new customer first came to me on 18 June and then after 2 months he came for his second session last night. He had tried other masseurs  during these past two months but found that their sensual touch was different from mine and not so arousing. Every masseur not only have their own unique sensual touch but also the size of their hands and the pressure they apply is different. It is also said that 10 persons using the same recipe to bake or cook; the end result will be different. I dont claim to have the best sensual massage but I know what I do meets with the customer satisfaction. He was so pleased with the massage that he gave a $50 tip; which he did not give any when he came for the first session.

Once again my sensual massage goal is not to make the customer cum; but to increase the pleasure that comes from being intensely aroused. When the customer could hold back no longer but explode in ecstasy; the feeling is exceptionally good.The male body has several sensual spots and they are meant to give us pleasure; so let's us not let it go to waste or lose its sensitivity through ageing.

Appointment Slots:

60min at $70

90min at $100

Nipples2.jpg.a02dce0dadbb90e2b925abccafbe9e8e.jpg

It helps when a customer gives information on which parts of his is most sensitive and he wants more focus on that spot. He was so greatly aroused that he cum twice; once at the beginning and another at the end. But please note not everyone has the ability to cum twice within 90mins. As I said before the ejaculation is not the end goal; but to feel the arousement builds up in intensity until you cannot hold back any longer. I was glad when he text me shortly after he left to say that it was a "satisfying and relaxing" experience. The human body is build in such a peculiar way that you cannot arouse yourself but need another person to do it for you. This is the kind of service I provide for all my customers; and this is what they expect from me. Any masseur can easily help them to cum but to make them feel the pleasure of intense arousement is my specialty.

Appointment Slots:

60min at $70

90min at $100

CumFastX2.jpg.7e6e943274cc99fdbaa5e2590b9b4cb6.jpg

It sounds ironic that this new customer has a tendency to cum easily; yet he asked for the massage to be extra sensual. I am so used to such requests from new and regular customers; each one wants to experience intense arousement. The pleasure is more in the arousement than when they finally ejaculate; often they want the arousement to last longer. Being pre-warned by the customer; I was able to help him hold back his ejaculation till the end of the massage. He was satisfied with the massage and said he would return again when he feels the need for another massage.

Appointment Slots:

Sunday : 3pm to 11pm

60min at $70

90min at $100

NudeXX.jpg.53cccc10e0f087b07007a7818c754bea.jpg

More than half of my customers who come to me are married men; they feel safe with me. I do not send them text messages asking them to come support my business; any communication is always one way. They text me only when they need a massage.

I have some customers who have unusual fetishes. This customer likes to walk around naked; others wear cock ring or bring along a butt plug, one request to be blindfoled and another for his hands to be tied. I am ok with all these quirkiness but not with any rude requests like a customer asked me to suck his toes or another asked me to rim him. All these quirky but not rude requests make my work interesting. We live in a very repressive and stressful society; and so some people find solace in the freedom to indulge in some quirky expression. My non judgmental nature and open-mindedness have make many of my customers feel at ease with me.

Appointment Slots:

60min at $70

90min at $100

JazzXX.jpg.d8b8fe1ddf7e8ea313ccb9fff815cdd9.jpg

There a few days in a month that I have upto 5 customers back to back with a 30min interval between each appointment. Sometimes there are as many as 7 bookings but because their timing overlapped; so I cannot accept all but only 3 or 4. It is not tiring because my massage style is light pressure and so there is not much physical exertion. In fact after this 4pm appointment I had another appointment at 5.30pm. Of course I do have some days with zero or just one appointment; but overall I have just the right number of appointments to give me a sustainable income without being overworked. I am also fortunate that over the past 5 years I rarely have a customer who is late for his appointment. If there are back to back appointments and a customer is late by more than 15mins then the appointment is cancelled.

I do for my customers what I want my masseur to do for me; a good body massage with a light dose of sensual touch. I am happy to say that Michael from Blossom Spa does exactly that for me; and I go to him once a month. His style of sensual massage is different from mine; but it does get me aroused. Just as Catholic priests are celibate; similarly there are those who do not want any sensual touch not realizing they are forgoing one of the simplest but best pleasure in life. I do not want to diversify and offer manhood massage or trimming or waxing; instead I just want to focus on perfecting at my skills of sensual massage. If you have tried once and did not like it; don't give up because every masseur has his own unique style and the style of another masseur may be just perfect for you.

Appointment Slots:

60min at $70

90min at $100

TransitXX.jpg.630b37b71dfa6f913c1f5a3f06f89b97.jpgo

My work as a masseur gets more and more interesting. I had a new customer coming for a massage before a long haul flight; and another regular customer on landing at the airport coming to destress before heading home. Now I received a text last night from a new customer who is in transit in Singapore for 7 hours and want to come for a massage today. It helps that my place in Bedok is very near to the airport; regardless if you are taking a taxi or the MRT.

Sensual Massage is not about making my customers ejaculate; but to help them experience the intense pleasure of being aroused to the point they can't hold back their ejaculation. After the intense arousement which finally ends in ejaculation; a sense of deep calm comes over the customer. Stress is gone and,  body and mind feel totally relaxed. A 90 minute session is recommended because the pace is slower and customer can request for more focus on a particular stroke they enjoy. A 60 minute massage is very compact but without compromising on the arousement; however most customers are surprised that the 60mins seem to fly past very quickly.

Appointment Slots:

60min at $70

90min at $100

SlowXX.jpg.2ca9cf4286792b5c792f57aff935816d.jpg

This latest text from a second time customer confirms what I always said before; that all my customers wants to enjoy the intense arousement for as long as possible. It's the pleasure of being aroused more than just the ejaculation; which is an anti climax. If they wanted just a release they could have done it themselves without paying any money. However customers should know that every person has a different threshold for arousement before finally ejaculating. Most of the time my customers are able to hold back their ejaculation right to the end of massage; but about 10% of customers ejaculate midway. Do not feel like you are a loser just because you cum at midway; instead focus on the pleasure you felt when you explode in ecstasy involuntarily. I always asked my customers how they feel when they cum involuntarily and they say the feeling is very nice. I told this customer whenever he feels that he is at a point of near ejaculation to tell me to stop or go slow; hence I was able to help him ejaculate only towards the end of the massage. Am glad after the massage; he texted me to say that he had a "great release".

Sensual Swedish Oil Massage is all about enjoying the pleasure of intense arousement. It helps if customer let me know where their most sensitive spots are; so that I can give it more focus. The 90min session is more recommended as it allows time for the arousement to slowly build up and also for repetition of the strokes which a customer likes. It is important to communicate to me what you like; so I can make the massage session more pleasurable. You can't arouse yourself; come let me do it for you.

Appointment Slots:

60min at $70

90min at $100

CuriousXX.jpg.0c4004ca8384ffac918d42371eee6ca4.jpg

This is the second time this year I have a new customer telling me that he is straight-curious. It seems to me that some people feel that being branded as "gay" is a negative label. Frankly, I waste no time in trying to put a label on all my customers; their orientation is immaterial to me. I am focused on providing a service and getting paid for it. However I am grateful that I have the trust of many married men who come to me regularly for a massage. I respect their discretion and never asked them any  personal questions during our interactions. My home is also a safe space for some men to explore their curiousities or fetishes; I am non judgemental and very obliging as long as I am not asked to do anything rude or awkward.

Sensual Swedish Oil Massage is a technique of triggering the sensual spots to give intense pleasure; it may be addictive but it does not affect your sexual orientation. Similarly indulging in sushi does not make you a Japanese; its just that you have acquired an appreciation for Japanese food. Keeping an open mind to Sensual Swedish Oil Massage will give you another source of experiencing pleasure.

Appointment Slots:

60min at $70

90min at $100

120kgXX.jpg.ceb0b8ab75c81c47fef109bddb86a7e5.jpg

The rejector vs the rejected. The rejector feels a sense of power because he can reject to serve anyone for any personal reasons. The rejected feels powerless because the reason of the rejection is based on the prejudices of another person. To be on the receiving end of a rejection is very demoralizing; I felt it before while trying to cruise in some gay saunas. When personal intimacy is involved it is alright to have preferences; but when providing a paid service preferences should be avoided unless there is any sense of danger or injury. In serving oversized customers I found that they are not demanding; all they craved for is some gentle human touch. Recently I also had a customer whose right hand was amputated from elbow down; and he also was not good looking. Nonetheless I provided him with my service; I am in business to make a living and not looking to hook up with good looking guys. I had a European customer who was extra big that I had to ask him what was his weight and he replied 180kg. With the oversized customers often it is not possible to perform all the sensual strokes; but for them to be respected and accepted is good enough for them. I also do not reject any customers based on age (except under 18)  or race.

Appointment Slots:

Sunday : 1pm to 11pm

60min at $70

90min at $100

LateXXX.jpg.339f03994914cd4b0b9664e0f47ec8b0.jpg

When my customers have an urge then distance and time do not hold them back; this customer came at 11.30pm for a 90min slot which ended at 1am. He lives in the west end of Singapore, and journey back and forth by taxi.  Such strong urges affect about 20% of my clients. If you notice the timing he booked the appointment was in the morning; usually by 11pm if I have no advance booking then I would go to bed. Sensual Swedish Oil Massage can be very addictive for most of my customers but not "ALL". A few customers find the arousement too intense for them to handle; but majority enjoy pushing the limit of their threshold  and always request for more sensual. Customers tell me that my style of sensual massage is different from others; its not that I have unique strokes but the size of my palms and the pressure I apply give a different feel for the customers. Its like 10 people using the same recipe will produce a dish with 10 different nuances; which makes one tastes better the other.

Appointment Slots:

60min at $70

90min at $100

RequestXXX.jpg.8348fccffb8deda9093d3b840635524c.jpg

This regular customer knows his sexual organ very well and is always reminding me to pay attention to specific parts. He likes to be aroused to the maximum until his cum explodes; while other customers would asked me to slow down once they feel the urge to explode. Every customer is different. Most customers would cum once only but a few would want to cum twice; and sometimes they are able to achieve it. The male body is designed in a way it is more satisfying to cum when you are at the highest point of arousement. "To cum or not to cum" is a personal choice of the customer; I do not make that decision for them. My primary role is to help customer enjoy the pleasure of being aroused through triggering their sensual spots. I am a 65 year old Chinese uncle with a small tummy; customers who come to me are not looking for a hunky dude to massage them. Instead customers come to me for my skills at arousing their body. I invite you to let me help you to experience your body in a new way.

Appointment Slots:

60min at $70

90min at $100

LongLastXX.jpg.a58a6643a4e433c5effbd566f1eaa074.jpg

This customer who came two days ago exclaimed "At long last!"; this is because he first contacted me in March 2022 and had made 3 unsuccessful attempts to book an appointment with me. However he has not given up on wanting to try out my services; and finally after 18 months he succeeded. He booked a 90min session and was not disappointed but said he would come again. I am most humbled by his persistence to try book an appointment with me.

Two weeks ago a customer who came 3 years ago; booked a second appointment with me. Again I felt humble that he had not deleted my contact from his phone. The first time he did not give any tip but at his second visit he gave a tip of $20; this could only show that he really enjoyed the massage. One does not give a tip when one is not satisfied with the service. I keep a record of dates when a person send me a text to enquire about my services and when they came. Record keeping is very important for me because I am doing my massage as home based business; so I need to tally how many appointments a month and what is total receipts for each month. I would say that 99% of the time customers are satisfied and only 1% does not seem to respond to the triggering of the sensual spots. I am not expert and cannot give an explanation for it; but I do feel sad for this 1% because they missed out on a very basic pleasure in life.

Appointment Slots:

60min at $70

90min at $100

Sensual Swedish Oil Massage is a light pressure massage with long, slow and rhythmic strokes which calms you down immediately. Though the sensual touch is only 25% of the session but it is the highlight; the pleasure of having your sensual spots triggered cannot be described by words alone. It is not the same as manhood massage. The arousement gives a very good erection and intense ejaculation; which most of my customers enjoy. Some masseurs are popular because they are young and good looking; but I am just a 65 year uncle and my popularity is due to the unique pleasure I give to my customers. I am strictly professional and just providing a paid service; so I do not reject anyone based on their body weight, race or age and looks.

Appointment Slots:

60min at $70

90min at $100

44XX.jpg.c290cc546ac09e26a12cbc694cbd028d.jpg

This new customer is a student and had booked two days earlier for a 60min session to start at 5pm; but on the morning of the session he changed it to 90mins because he had a bad week. Fortunately I was able to accommodate his request and was glad that after the massage; he texted me to say he had a terrific time of intense pleasure and relaxation. Sensual Swedish Oil Massage has this ability to melt away your stress as your body yields to the pleasure arising from the triggering of your sensual spots. Reading his feedback you know that he has a common dilemma like some customers; whether to let the pleasure build up till he explodes in ecstasy or to slow down and cum only at the end. My opinion is that if the pleasure builds up to a high point; to just let it explode. The feeling is good and you should give it a try; then at other times to hold it till the end. Life is all about exploring different types of pleasure.

Appointment Slots:

60min at $70

90min at $100

Note: I will be on holiday from 11 Oct to 20 Oct 2024

GlovesX.jpg.f59ccc591d9687ecb045a5f552477f7f.jpg

This new customer like so many others who have read the posts of other customers requested for massage to be more sensual; without even knowing how his body will respond. Barely 5 minutes into the sensual massage he already ejaculated. The sensual massage has 3 segments and the middle segment is longest duration; and usually some customers ejaculate during the middle segment. The first segment starts only after 10minutes and the second segment starts after 30mins; so do not expect the sensual massage to start immediately. The last segment is during last 10minutes of the session.

Appointment Slots:

60min at $70

90min at $100

Good morning from Shangri-la, Yunnan Province China; it is more than 10,000 feet sea level. The weather is cold and the air is thin. It’s the 6th day of my China tour and will return to my home sweet home in Bedok by 2pm on Friday 20 October 2023.

Will resume business on Saturday 21 October.

I am back in Singapore as of 1pm but all slots for today have been taken. I am willing to do a 11.30pm for anyone who desperately need a sensual massage.

DrainedXX.jpg.0702f449cce22e08ae0b2f311700496c.jpg

This is an existing customer who have been with me for 5 years already; unfortunately I was not able to fit a slot for him. I was already booked for 10-11.30pm and he wanted a 9-10.30pm slot. It is easy to mistake my Sensual Swedish Oil Massage as all about arousement and ejaculation; while that may be part of the experience but it does leave the customer feeling relaxed, rejuvenated and refreshed. Two weeks ago I had a university who was stressed by his studies and needed to ease off the stress; and he went home feeling very satisfied.

Appointment Slots:

60min at $70

90min at $100

1130PMXXX.jpg.ec3ed83fdb83dcc33da9596ab7c8af9f.jpg

When this customer enquired at 12.35pm for a 2.30pm appointment and I replied that I was available; however he did not confirm until 50 minutes later. Unfortunately 5 mins before he got back to me; another customer has booked a 2-3.30pm slot. It was a busy day for me and I told him next available slot is 11.30pm; and I was surprised he wanted the slot because he lives in Woodlands. Nearly all my customers book appointment at short notice; and so the first one to confirm gets the slot. Monday to Friday from 2pm to 8pm is my busiest time; so please be quick to confirm when I reply to you. A few of my customers when the  craving for a sensual massage hits them; it does not matter how late or how far they live from my place; they will still want an appointment.

Appointment Slots:

60min at $70

90min at $100

To book appointment please Whatsapp or SMS to 97811075 Patrick Vivian Lee

Jerking off either by yourself or someone doing it for you is like cold blooded murder. You are too obsessed with the climax that you missed out on enjoying the journey. Sensual Swedish Oil Massage is about triggering your sensual spots to lift you up to great heights of arousement and pleasure. Every male body has all these marvelous sensual spots; it is a gift of nature but to enjoy it is a fine art.  For more than 5 years I have been helping my customers to love and appreciate their body better. Many are pleasantly surprised by the pleasure they experienced when their sensual spots are triggered. However age placed an expiry date on the sensitivity of your sensual spots; so please give yourself a chance to experience this pleasure before the sensual spots become insensitive to touch.

Appointment Slots:

60min at $70

90min at $100

Last Friday I had a regular customer who came at 11pm straight from his office; he was under a lot of stress at work and very demoralized. He told me he needed my sensual massage to feel good about himself.  I put a lot of love and passion into every stroke; as a result my customers often feel very respected and important. Just as there are many types of handshakes; there are different ways each massage stroke is applied. The worst and most insincere of handshakes is the one with the limp wrist; similarly some masseurs just go through the motions without putting in any passion or pressure especially when the client is not their type. I handle my job very professionally; every customer has paid good money and deserves the best service. I say this many times before; I do not discriminate anyone based on age, race, weight or looks. If you are looking to feel respected and loved; come give yourself the opportunity to experience my massage. 

Appointment Slots:

60min at $70

90min at $100

BackMoreXX.jpg.2c2f5b4a35f8a102774b5a2006ed9f7e.jpg

Strangely the sensual touch is more intense when customer is lying face down and I am stroking them from behind. By asking for more time to focus on the back; this customer is basically asking me to make it more sensual. I accept requests to make the massage more sensual but will not spend the whole session focus on sensual stimulation. Many customers do not realize that they enjoy the whole experience more due to the good balance of sensual stimulation and non sensual touch. The goal of my massage is not to make the customer ejaculate but to experience intense arousement. If at any part of the massage the arousement is very intense and you are near the point of ejaculation but do not wish to cum yet; you can tell me to slow down the stimulation. Only a few customers are unable to hold back their ejaculation when they are aroused; most of them are able to hold it back until the last 5mins of the session. Come and let me help you to know your own sensual spots more intimately.

Appointment Slots:

60min at $70

90min at $100

BigXX.jpg.ae7c1a26b0064d09859127b143905260.jpg

Big size guys formed about 10% of my regular customers and they are usually closed to or over 100kg. It is more tiring to massage them and also more oil is used; and for a short while I was charging big guys an additional $10 and then I stopped. I just didn't feel right that big guys should be penalized. The emotional hurt is unimaginable if all masseurs reject big size guys; and so I am motivated to reach out to them. There are no grounds for rejecting anyone based on their weight, race, age or looks. I considered myself as a professional masseur offering a paid service; and so all are welcome. 

Appointment Slots:

60min at $70

90min at $100

AgainXX.jpg.ebd09e0dbb0b823652d13fb69cc93821.jpg

The reason I am most busy from Monday to Friday between 2-7pm is because most of my customers are trying to juggle some time between work and going back to their families for dinner. Hence I am understanding when after booking a slot, then an hour later they text me that they cannot make it. Most of my single customers usually come during evening and weekends.

Appointment Slots:

60min at $70

90min at $100

Edging.jpg.aebbff05507e3f5b2b18ec4e36dde2b7.jpgI

I have a few customers who used my sensual massage as a form of edging by telling me to stop or slow down my strokes; when they find themselves close to the point of ejaculation. Some come to me with a request to gradually make it more sensual; because they want to stretch their threshold for sensual stimulation. Anyway with this customer I was able to help him hold back his ejaculation for 45 minutes; he booked for a 60min session. None of my customers come to me purely to get an ejaculation; instead they want to enjoy the sense of heightened arousement. Believe me, I am a 65year old man; the arousement is far more enjoyable than the ejaculation which is an anti-climax.

Appointment Slots:

60min at $70

90min at $100

ShockedX.jpg.aabb837e726d175b75fc590eb2576f79.jpg

I was this married customer first male masseur and it surprised him that the sensual massage resulted in him ejaculating very soon into the massage. The threshold for every man is different and I have no idea when a customer is at the point of ejaculation; it is for them to tell me to stop or slow down if they do not wish to cum or hold it till the end. This second time around with his prompting I was able to help him cum only at the end of the massage. I have two other married customers who strictly do not want to cum, and most times they succeed. Other times the arousement was so strong they could not hold back their ejaculation. But as I said many times before that my main focus is to give my customer the pleasure of intense arousement; and that is what my customers enjoy most. Any other masseur can easily make them cum; but the arousement I provide is quite unique.

Appointment Slots:

60min at $70

90min at $100

AirportX.jpg.5e6147b7f78db874d017661c6896018c.jpg

I have noticed that people do regularly read my weekly postings; and customers have a tendency to copy each other. This customer is the third person coming to my place for a massage before heading to the airport; it seems more people know how to pamper themselves. Certainly I agree that a massage is good way to prepare for a flight that is more than 4 hours.

Appointment Slots:

60min at $70

90min at $100