Male HQ

Concerns In Giving Blowjob

Guest Concerned

Guest Concerned

Hi, I am getting throat infection after giving oral sex. So did my partner. We were both cured after taking a course of antibiotics. Sometimes I had to take a second course.

It has happened once in January, once in February. It actually started last September after I was first diagnosed with tonsillitis. Back then, it took a month of heavy course of antibiotics before I appeared to have fully recovered. Anyway back to now, although the throat problem doesn't seem to be quite frequent, it comes back after we are recovered, avoided oral sex for a week or two.

My partner took a syphyllis test last week and it was negative. I also took a gonorrhea test last Sep and it was negative. We are both exclusive partners, not in an open relationship, and are careful with our 3s partner.

Has anyone experienced this kind of repeated throat infection? It is due to oral sex right? Is hygiene root of the cause here? Or is there a deeper cause?

How can u be exclusive when u 've 3s partners?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

1 hour ago, Guest Concerned said:

Hi, I am getting throat infection after giving oral sex. So did my partner. We were both cured after taking a course of antibiotics. Sometimes I had to take a second course.

It has happened once in January, once in February. It actually started last September after I was first diagnosed with tonsillitis. Back then, it took a month of heavy course of antibiotics before I appeared to have fully recovered. Anyway back to now, although the throat problem doesn't seem to be quite frequent, it comes back after we are recovered, avoided oral sex for a week or two.

My partner took a syphyllis test last week and it was negative. I also took a gonorrhea test last Sep and it was negative. We are both exclusive partners, not in an open relationship, and are careful with our 3s partner.

Has anyone experienced this kind of repeated throat infection? It is due to oral sex right? Is hygiene root of the cause here? Or is there a deeper cause?

Deeper cause? Urethra is dirty is it?

Aiyah.scared dont have fun.once done n infected dont bother

2 hours ago, Guest Concerned said:

You do deep throat and swallow cums ?

Don't read and response to guests' post

Guest Andrew
9 hours ago, Guest Concerned said:

Ever heard of HPV and Chlamydia infection at the deep end of your throat.

HPV is very common and so is Chlamydia..... can easily get it when chin chai chin chai put another guy meat stick into your mouth and deep throat and aggresive deep thrusting can scrape and damage the throat linings

Guest Guest
10 hours ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

Sucking private part is quite dirty 

Rimming asshole is worse...all the shit stick onto the tongue, gums..it is literally licking the toilet bowl....wah piang....machiam concentration camp those refugees being torture like that....

Guest Concerned
16 hours ago, LeanMature said:

You do deep throat and swallow cums ?

Yes

10 hours ago, Guest Andrew said:

Ever heard of HPV and Chlamydia infection at the deep end of your throat.

HPV is very common and so is Chlamydia..... can easily get it when chin chai chin chai put another guy meat stick into your mouth and deep throat and aggresive deep thrusting can scrape and damage the throat linings

I got negative for Chlamydia test too

Guest Big neneh
2 hours ago, Guest Concerned said:

Yes

I got negative for Chlamydia test too

Then it might be HPV but its self limiting and will eventually recover.

But there might be flareups at the site once in a while.

Viruses are a  nuisance . We can't kill it with antibiotics becos its not technically alive. We can only build up resistance and hopefully antibody.

My bf and I have been sucking each other off for 4years without any form of infection. We practically suck many things from lips, ears, neck, nipples, tummy down to the uncut kkj and balls

2 hours ago, Guest :-( said:

My bf and I have been sucking each other off for 4years without any form of infection. We practically suck many things from lips, ears, neck, nipples, tummy down to the uncut kkj and balls

Ya wat. The organs u mentioned r meant to be sucked n our mouth are given to suck wat.:yuk:

Guest Concerned
9 hours ago, Guest Big neneh said:

Then it might be HPV but its self limiting and will eventually recover.

But there might be flareups at the site once in a while.

Viruses are a  nuisance . We can't kill it with antibiotics becos its not technically alive. We can only build up resistance and hopefully antibody.

Thanks for mentioning HPV. I have read up more on it. I don't think it can be the case and if it is then it must have gone away on its own. I do not any case of warts, severe or not.

From now on, I would surely be more cautious in taking care of hygiene. I think that's the best way forward for now, rather than wild guessing the root of the problem.

New and genuine advice are welcome though. Otherwise, thanks for all who cared.

On 3/9/2018 at 1:22 PM, Guest Concerned said:

It could be bacteria infection (strep throat) or viral infection (common cold). I was recently down with flu and the throat infection didn't go away even after the second dose of antibiotics. I did not go for any test since I did not even have any encounter for a long long time. 

Guest not hiding

the root cause must not even be from oral fun... Could be just a normal cold...

get more sleep and vitamins...It's easy to always blame something on third parties

Guest Bear with it
On 3/9/2018 at 1:22 PM, Guest Concerned said:

So you underwent tonsilittlis surgery?  I heard it will lower your immunity which probably result in easy infection.  I suggest no sex for you couple,  just lead a normal happy couple life.

Guest Guest
6 hours ago, Guest Gross said:

Who ever posted those pics above is f/cking gross! 

This thread is about concerns in giving BJ. So it is apt. I think the person who posted the pics gave a vivid illustration. 

Denial doesn't help

Guest Big neneh
7 hours ago, Guest Gross said:

Who ever posted those pics above is f/cking gross! 

There is a saying , "if you cannot stand the heat, get out of my kitchen, MKR. My Kitchen rules, bitches".

Finger snap, sista.

Guest 脏子姨
18 minutes ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

Oral is dirty

unless the other party cock is clean clean de and not the flirting type 

说的对!

你们必须努力找到一条又大又干净的好牛lan pa。

之后绝不放过,天天用双手和大手抓紧,早晚狠狠地玩他,舔他,吸他,一定要累死他,不要给他有机会找别人玩。

切记姐姐给你的金玉良言。

18 hours ago, cutejack said:

Ya wat. The organs u mentioned r meant to be sucked n our mouth are given to suck wat.:yuk:

Fact is, TS has been infected by someone. Then start to blame someone with oral hygiene 

Aim the gun at him, not me

Simple.

Stop giving heads to strangers.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest Concerned
On 10/03/2018 at 11:14 PM, justanotherme said:

It could be bacteria infection (strep throat) or viral infection (common cold). I was recently down with flu and the throat infection didn't go away even after the second dose of antibiotics. I did not go for any test since I did not even have any encounter for a long long time. 

On 10/03/2018 at 11:38 PM, Guest not hiding said:

the root cause must not even be from oral fun... Could be just a normal cold...

get more sleep and vitamins...It's easy to always blame something on third parties

Tonsillitis or strep throat is not a common infection. Usually children get it but not adults. You can catch it just like catching a cough from someone else. But it surely is not a normal or common cold.

12 hours ago, Guest Bear with it said:

So you underwent tonsilittlis surgery?  I heard it will lower your immunity which probably result in easy infection.  I suggest no sex for you couple,  just lead a normal happy couple life.

No I have not and I don't wish to. I guess the surgery will not be effective anyway.

5 hours ago, fab said:

Simple.

Stop giving heads to strangers.

Ya I can do this.

Some people has mouth ulcer but still go round blowing for people. It is self responsibility. 

Abnormality on cock can still be seen and avoided. But u never know what is in the mouth. 

Guest Guest

Nasty indeed.

In the dark room when you suck, remember to picture yourself sucking these cocks and all the disease going down your throat

Watch what goes into your mouth.

If u see the lollipop stains with dirt or dust, don't put it into your holes.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest Forget it

They should paste these pics inside saunas as a community service just like those pics on cigarette packs.. ahhhh, but still smokers are addicts anyway. 

No amount of advice and proof can help them change unhealthy habits. 

• Guest locked this topic