Male HQ

Malaysia Outdoor Exhibitionist/Fun

On 6/25/2019 at 6:17 AM, HornyYoungBottom said:

This sounds interesting

But i like to tease others/strangers, especially to make people kinda shocked, see their shocking face hehe n ended up make them touch u although they may be straight at first place, i guess haha that's why sometime i like to wear cute outfits that a bit half girlish e.g. short tight etc, perhaps that turns them on a bit. Sometime if they don't do anything to me, i just strip my cloth piece by piece in front of them, touching myself n jerk off while they watch. Then i went off happily already. 

On 6/22/2019 at 6:28 PM, HornyYoungBottom said:

This is the most recent i did alone near subang lrt hehe

Ard last 1-2 month

0_20190314_051636.thumb.jpg.3beb8fd528f8d67e10c9b4ccf7034942.jpg

Hey, mind to chat in pm? Have u consider going thru process of sissification?

9 hours ago, Nedd said:

1 shamelin was the good place. I had sucked and get fucked inside the toilet and emergency staircase a few times. A few regular local guys and horny pakistani and bangla.  Best time during lunch time or office hour. 

Which floor ? 

On 7/13/2019 at 5:54 PM, publicoutdoorcbt said:

Can see this time :)
But sadly unable to see the background is it outdoor or where? hahhaa...  But nice, hope cna find more friends into those outdoor exhibition and arrange for some fun doing it together while helping each other taking photo... or video... hhahaa... PM if wanna keep in touch LOL....

I am walking naked outside of my house but inside the flats compound( walkway, staircase) so can consider outdoors ?haha. Yeah better jio some friends with same interest to join, u know is hard to taking photo / video all by myself and need to aware of surrounding at the same time!

On 7/19/2019 at 11:58 AM, Nedd said:

1 shamelin was the good place. I had sucked and get fucked inside the toilet and emergency staircase a few times. A few regular local guys and horny pakistani and bangla.  Best time during lunch time or office hour. 

WOW... cool.... wish I was there.... 

8 hours ago, pupen said:

I am walking naked outside of my house but inside the flats compound( walkway, staircase) so can consider outdoors ?haha. Yeah better jio some friends with same interest to join, u know is hard to taking photo / video all by myself and need to aware of surrounding at the same time!

Yup, understand. Alone is a bit hard to take picand or video.

Yup, even u r inside flat compound, consider ourdoor like that lol...

Where flat u stay?

On 7/22/2019 at 5:39 PM, pupen said:

Yes. I think still consider. The adrenaline and nervousness of doing this is still there, n feel is good :)

17 hours ago, HornyYoungBottom said:

Yes. I think still consider. The adrenaline and nervousness of doing this is still there, n feel is good :)

for sure it is outdoor exhibit, even in flat area... I sometime do it at open stair in my apartment, but no taking picture, just a quick jerk off... hahaha

Let me share my experience 

It is a cruising place in Ipoh and usually you wouldn’t find any good looking guys or at least the popular type. Most of them are Indian, with a few Chinese and Malay high chance that most of them are uncle ages ( it is subjective to different people).

I get turn on when someone see me naked and doing some horny or slutty action in public.

i always try to “fish” someone that might be interested with me and ask if they are ok to see me totally naked and jerk off in front of them but I am not interested with playing with them or being touch by them. 

I did many many times with few people and the most memorable one was with group of people ( Indian mostly ) while they are busy sucking each other and I am just completely naked and jerk off in front of them. 

18 hours ago, justtolookaround said:

Let me share my experience 

It is a cruising place in Ipoh and usually you wouldn’t find any good looking guys or at least the popular type. Most of them are Indian, with a few Chinese and Malay high chance that most of them are uncle ages ( it is subjective to different people).

I get turn on when someone see me naked and doing some horny or slutty action in public.

i always try to “fish” someone that might be interested with me and ask if they are ok to see me totally naked and jerk off in front of them but I am not interested with playing with them or being touch by them. 

I did many many times with few people and the most memorable one was with group of people ( Indian mostly ) while they are busy sucking each other and I am just completely naked and jerk off in front of them. 

Where is cruise place in Ipoh ? 

Testing new area. Photos still fresh, last 1 hour at construction area near Glenmarie. So many construction workers so dont dare to tease. Just taking the feel of the dark area to strip, try to imitate the femboy in my profile pic (wearing a short pant and oversized sport shoe) and fuck myself. Lolx :D

20190803_012310.jpg

20190803_011939.jpg

Edited by HornyYoungBottom
21 hours ago, HornyYoungBottom said:

Testing new area. Photos still fresh, last 1 hour at construction area near Glenmarie. So many construction workers so dont dare to tease. Just taking the feel of the dark area to strip, try to imitate the femboy in my profile pic (wearing a short pant and oversized sport shoe) and fuck myself. Lolx :D

20190803_012310.jpg

20190803_011939.jpg

sadly too dark cant see... hahahaha

On 8/6/2019 at 5:48 AM, OutdoorMelayuIpoh said:

I always love outdoor. Used to masturbate infront of Banglas in a factory area around Lahat, Ipoh. 

Been fuck by Pakistani at the field near my house. 

Got my nips and cock suck at riverfront. You named it. Really wish to find someone in Ipoh who want to join in and be my outdoor buddy. 

Ipoh too far......

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic