Male HQ

Malaysia Outdoor Exhibitionist/Fun

After see all those posting I wish could share some of mine. 

Few weeks ago before MCO. I drive pass through One City. Because of too horny, I stop by and get change with my self. Wearing a lady camisole and bra underneath my white T-shirt. Purposely walk around those shop lots which quite little of ppl walking around that time. Then feel excited and keep looking for excitement. Dare my self walk over the mall area which KK Mart over there and buy a bread. See a foreign couple walk pass by purposely walk a faster and walk in front of them. I know they saw my Cami and bra strap coz white t shirt will be see through. Feeling excited and walk back to my car. 

Enjoy.

CD. 

On 4/7/2020 at 3:17 PM, davisjun said:

Few weeks ago before MCO. I drive pass through One City. Because of too horny, I stop by and get change with my self. Wearing a lady camisole and bra underneath my white T-shirt. Purposely walk around those shop lots which quite little of ppl walking around that time. Then feel excited and keep looking for excitement. Dare my self walk over the mall area which KK Mart over there and buy a bread. See a foreign couple walk pass by purposely walk a faster and walk in front of them. I know they saw my Cami and bra strap coz white t shirt will be see through. Feeling excited and walk back to my car. 

Enjoy.

CD. 

is that you should go to CD forum?

Be careful, if u saw malay guys, sure they will bang you till you die, they do not like male that not a male... just be careful, I got friend like wear lady stuff, get into hospital for few days after being beat and bang by mat rempit and malay guys in public outdoor...

On 4/9/2020 at 9:54 PM, publicoutdoorcbt said:

is that you should go to CD forum?

Be careful, if u saw malay guys, sure they will bang you till you die, they do not like male that not a male... just be careful, I got friend like wear lady stuff, get into hospital for few days after being beat and bang by mat rempit and malay guys in public outdoor...

Dear friend,

Noted with thanks appreciate a lot on your advice. 

Outdoor exhibition is impossible these days, so those who are single can maybe roam around naked at home .... leave the windows open and hope somebody can see you.  Those with families or friends staying together a bit of a problem, unless naked in the room and exhibit online through Skype, Facetime, Zoom, etc.  Quite a challenge for those into exhibition ..... anyone with such experience?

On 4/13/2020 at 8:52 AM, ProfJerk said:

Outdoor exhibition is impossible these days, so those who are single can maybe roam around naked at home .... leave the windows open and hope somebody can see you.  Those with families or friends staying together a bit of a problem, unless naked in the room and exhibit online through Skype, Facetime, Zoom, etc.  Quite a challenge for those into exhibition ..... anyone with such experience?

Allowed to drive out alone ma, why cant? hahaha... just you dare or not, but of coz be careful with the COVID virus on air....

On 4/10/2020 at 9:53 AM, philipfergus said:

Not a fans of cross dressing... How come exhibition become cross dressing page... That's quiet different and turn off... Tbh...

Anyway look forward to something after mco.

you have to asked the person posted the thing in here lor...

agreed to be turning off... hahahah

1 hour ago, publicoutdoorcbt said:

Allowed to drive out alone ma, why cant? hahaha... just you dare or not, but of coz be careful with the COVID virus on air....

Ha! ha! .... true that.  Only thing is not so steam going out alone.  Only excitement is to be naked while driving around ...... but then again nowadays need to take extra precaution for health and safety reasons.

On 4/14/2020 at 1:07 PM, ProfJerk said:

Any luck for your fantasies to come true during this MCO ?

I wish. Tried even today, there's this Grab guy so friendly with me when i pick up the food just now but nothing happens. :unsure:

I miss that weekend before MCO. Exhibit outdoor in subang SS16 area. Im wearing just red underwear. Teasing a guy on the street who stopped his car besides mine. I undress outside my car. Then he went outside his car grabbed my body so roughly, i like it! Suck my nipples, spank my butt, force me to suck his dick, and he sucked my dick too. Then I masturbated outdoor while sucking his big cock. I like his rough style. Suddenly the next week is MCO. Can't arrange for another outdoor jerking session. Huhu. 

11 hours ago, HornyYoungBottom said:

I wish. Tried even today, there's this Grab guy so friendly with me when i pick up the food just now but nothing happens. :unsure:

I miss that weekend before MCO. Exhibit outdoor in subang SS16 area. Im wearing just red underwear. Teasing a guy on the street who stopped his car besides mine. I undress outside my car. Then he went outside his car grabbed my body so roughly, i like it! Suck my nipples, spank my butt, force me to suck his dick, and he sucked my dick too. Then I masturbated outdoor while sucking his big cock. I like his rough style. Suddenly the next week is MCO. Can't arrange for another outdoor jerking session. Huhu. 

Wow really good experience.  Is this guy staying around your neighbourhood?

11 hours ago, HornyYoungBottom said:

Where is that to be exact?

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/7/2020 at 3:17 PM, davisjun said:

Enjoy.

CD. 

I went this place before to jerk off on the street one night. Not many people n the place is dark. That time I tried to find a guard or anyone alone to strip-tease but it is so empty at 4-5am. So at the end i just go out of my car alone fully naked, stand on the empty street n unload myself.

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
On 5/8/2020 at 5:42 PM, Slammy said:

Where to go in kl/pj to get random guys fuck and breed my cumdump hole. I have not cruise before so am blur on this. 

i want bredd ur hole with my cum 

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic