Male HQ

Malaysia Outdoor Exhibitionist/Fun

9 hours ago, danxh said:

Hello, Im 19, Cyberjaya, Wanted to handjob at Public place together cause i never see guys dick before and wanted to try to hold it, im skinny, pm me if interested at instagram: @_danielhalim area cyberjaya or putrajaya

hahaha.... if u wnat to see, can go to sauna or swimpool u sure got the chance to see in public shower open shower area...

On 1/24/2020 at 6:09 AM, danxh said:

Hello, Im 19, Cyberjaya, Wanted to handjob at Public place together cause i never see guys dick before and wanted to try to hold it, im skinny, pm me if interested at instagram: @_danielhalim area cyberjaya or putrajaya

I will be happy to meet you up at cyberjaya for hand job. how to contact you ? Can email me blowingwind@outlook.com

On 1/27/2020 at 4:27 PM, corastarbreeze said:

I will be happy to meet you up at cyberjaya for hand job. how to contact you ? Can email me blowingwind@outlook.com

Last wednesday a guy drive me go around cyberjaya look for place to nude and exhibit while handjob each other, sadly not much luck, got police at park and many ppl along the lake side...

End up only drive bottomless and jerk off in cat while driving...

On 2/1/2020 at 6:43 PM, publicoutdoorcbt said:

I wish to know too

Do PM...

mayb v can meet when play... Haha

I went to tease a guard somewhere ard factory in PJ last week. Lucky enough for me, he was sitting on the chair outside the gate of the factory, perhaps taking fresh air instead of staying in his guard house. First i slowed down my car near where he was sitting and open the window, he came over me and ask if he can help. I just randomly ask stupid question about direction, then when he answered, i said im not clear about his direction. So i get out of the car, showed him that im not wearing pants, and instead im wearing underwear and heels, and I have boobs ☺️👙 (wearing push up bra). I love to see his shocked face looking at me. Hehe. After he went back to his chair, I started my stripping dance, undress myself, took off all my bras and panties, playing with my boipussy with heels on and cum on the street in front of him. I dont think he enjoy it but whatever. I reached my climax exhibitioning myself in front of him in the middle of the night 🤪 Lucky I didnt see he takes pic of me. 

On 2/1/2020 at 6:35 PM, publicoutdoorcbt said:

Last wednesday a guy drive me go around cyberjaya look for place to nude and exhibit while handjob each other, sadly not much luck, got police at park and many ppl along the lake side...

End up only drive bottomless and jerk off in cat while driving...

Cyberjaya nice place to nude outdoor at night. Many empty roads. Wish there were guards to tease 

On 2/9/2020 at 1:59 AM, HornyYoungBottom said:

I went to tease a guard somewhere ard factory in PJ last week. Lucky enough for me, he was sitting on the chair outside the gate of the factory, perhaps taking fresh air instead of staying in his guard house. First i slowed down my car near where he was sitting and open the window, he came over me and ask if he can help. I just randomly ask stupid question about direction, then when he answered, i said im not clear about his direction. So i get out of the car, showed him that im not wearing pants, and instead im wearing underwear and heels, and I have boobs ☺️👙 (wearing push up bra). I love to see his shocked face looking at me. Hehe. After he went back to his chair, I started my stripping dance, undress myself, took off all my bras and panties, playing with my boipussy with heels on and cum on the street in front of him. I dont think he enjoy it but whatever. I reached my climax exhibitioning myself in front of him in the middle of the night 🤪 Lucky I didnt see he takes pic of me. 

So when can I join u on an adventure?

On 2/9/2020 at 2:00 AM, HornyYoungBottom said:

Cyberjaya nice place to nude outdoor at night. Many empty roads. Wish there were guards to tease 

wow, u should PM me the google map direction where can do outdoor...

been round and round that day and get no places... the more late night, the more people around the park and lake area... even the main road also quite many cars moving around...

On 2/23/2020 at 10:58 PM, bukitjalil said:

Anyone want to go bukit komenwel now?

hahaha...

no transport

Anyone try R&R Beranang (S)?

I hear someone say after 12am weekdays, the guard will sleep and can freely naked for few hours without people disturbing around the R&R outside toilet area.... Is it true? ANyone tried before can share some comment?

20 hours ago, publicoutdoorcbt said:

hahaha...

no transport

Anyone try R&R Beranang (S)?

I hear someone say after 12am weekdays, the guard will sleep and can freely naked for few hours without people disturbing around the R&R outside toilet area.... Is it true? ANyone tried before can share some comment?

Wow sound great, would like to go n try there, anyone wanna join me...

3 hours ago, Buddy_search said:

Wow sorry. Didn't know I hit a nerve there. 

Please be careful, BW Admin will find you if u spam and keep posting ads or something not related to topic. Better find the right topic to post your comment :)

Good luck and wish you found your right place and person to play.

• 4 weeks later...
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic