Male HQ

Malaysia Outdoor Exhibitionist/Fun

4 hours ago, Buddy_search said:

Heyy, just read your message. I can join you and help you take photo

Cooool........

was walking around totally nude yesterday midnight hoping to have a person to take video and pic for me, walk from front stair to back stair outside apartment open corridor  from 2nd floor and up 3rd floor... hahaha

14 minutes ago, Mr.Z said:

long distance travel (bus) normally can do it coz ppl sleeping... if u dare u can JO too...

mine is not far distance travel, from KL city to Sg. Long is about 1hour with stop in between. I did jerk, and is by a master sit next to me, and 2 secondary student boy sit in front... hahaha... and the master purposely make me shoot last minute about to reached last stop, and i almost not enough time to wear my pant back with cum al over my private part... hahaha.. but is super  exciting....

6 hours ago, Mixguy said:

All the exhibitors here must start one whatsapp group n plan the exhibit activities together, so that it’s easy to watch out each other during the show.

Dun think is good idea as too many cyber talker balless for real and they just like collecting others people photo and videos for dunno what illegal action he is up for...

And if wrongly add a police or idiot... End up when ppl play will easily get in jail... Better not in group and not openly exposed the place that can play, else the place no longer safe coz police know by simply click in forum and read that...

• 2 weeks later...

This week, I have done 3 wonderful naked session at Ipoh.

one at ipoh swimming pool and manage to show off my naked body to one of the uncle and he watch me and get super excited and jerk himself off.

second one at ipoh cursing place , I am totally naked in front of 3 man and show my totally naked and erected body to them.

last one was at one of the Abandon R & R At JB. I am naked walk there for 5 minute

On 9/8/2019 at 11:05 PM, justtolookaround said:

This week, I have done 3 wonderful naked session at Ipoh.

one at ipoh swimming pool and manage to show off my naked body to one of the uncle and he watch me and get super excited and jerk himself off.

second one at ipoh cursing place , I am totally naked in front of 3 man and show my totally naked and erected body to them.

last one was at one of the Abandon R & R At JB. I am naked walk there for 5 minute

Which abandon rnr

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/15/2019 at 9:04 PM, Str8Chub said:

Would really like to try this outdoor thing. But the main problem is, which place is safe? 

And BTW, I'm from Melaka

I think no place is safe in Malaysia, but for sure there will be more opportunity and places that can do some kink in Melaka rather then KL city...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic