Male HQ

Malaysia Outdoor Exhibitionist/Fun

Wechat id :  wxid_cjjt9xeyt54k12

i masturbated in a bus...public toilet...riding on my bike...driving in my car....in the middle of a field....in front and the backyard of my house...back alley...in my car parked in front of busy mamak shop....but all at night...i am a strokeslut...i eat all my cums...with bread...cookie...but i love it plain...warm and slippery in my mouth..no one knows while im strolling in the crowd with mouth full of cums...love to crawl around naked ...coz i am i dog

6 hours ago, retardedstrokeslut said:

i masturbated in a bus...public toilet...riding on my bike...driving in my car....in the middle of a field....in front and the backyard of my house...back alley...in my car parked in front of busy mamak shop....but all at night...i am a strokeslut...i eat all my cums...with bread...cookie...but i love it plain...warm and slippery in my mouth..no one knows while im strolling in the crowd with mouth full of cums...love to crawl around naked ...coz i am i dog

Wah!! Love it

On 11/19/2019 at 4:02 PM, retardedstrokeslut said:

wow, nice experienced.

I love to have the chance to try the busy mamak, middle of the field...

back alley, dark alley, in bus, backyard, in car, garden playground... tried already....

On 9/26/2019 at 11:55 PM, publicoutdoorcbt said:

If tioman, actually lang tengah and perhentian or other beach many place also can do and more secured then city LOL...

but point is, those place only once a while will go... hahahhaha

Let's plan for that. Not just we can naked outdoor but also sex on beach daytime 

On 12/3/2019 at 10:50 PM, philipfergus said:

Now i only found out u got many hot videos.

huh? hahaha....

wish to have more, but not by the stupid sissy time waster cyber BAM also known as BAKA (he put his ID as Baka, suit his BAKA attitude & brain - if he had one) hahaha... with moron rude attitude. Anyway, hope to find true serious real master instead of keep getting those cyber jerk....

And, love to be video by u too... hahaha

Edited by publicoutdoorcbt
9 hours ago, publicoutdoorcbt said:

huh? hahaha....

wish to have more, but not by the stupid sissy time waster cyber BAM also known as BAKA (he put his ID as Baka, suit his BAKA attitude & brain - if he had one) hahaha... with moron rude attitude. Anyway, hope to find true serious real master instead of keep getting those cyber jerk....

And, love to be video by u too... hahaha

???

On 12/13/2019 at 10:49 AM, Daddyhunter said:

Any clean and mature gentlemen looks daddy wants to fuck me outdoors? Secluded beach on the sand in the ocean? Mmmm. 

Hmmm... secluded beach will be a nice place to go nature and explore further.

Where is this place, if you don't mind sharing? Would like to make a trip.

2 minutes ago, KLCuriousGuy said:

Hmmm... secluded beach will be a nice place to go nature and explore further.

Where is this place, if you don't mind sharing? Would like to make a trip.

Can I suck you off?  49 years old  abit young for me but you have a  cute daddy body and nice mature cock... 

Heheheh

PM me for details 

Edited by Daddyhunter
On 12/16/2019 at 3:01 PM, iDeepThroat99 said:

Just sharing a story happened to me last Sunday. Early morning I was driving out with whole body naked. The feeling was different with exhibited myself at night. I felt very free and really excited.

After a while, I saw a newspaper stall beside the road, which can stop by, and without coming down from car to buy newspapers. There was 2 Indian guy selling newspaper there. And I decided to go and stopped by there to buy newspaper.

When I decided to do this, I felt very excited! And high! And afraid what will happened when they saw me naked.. let’s go....

... I drove with full of excited, and finally stopped by there. As usual, 1 of a Indian came near and asked. When he saw my naked body.. he felt shock, but didn’t say anything. But when he went back to his stall and took the newspaper which I want, he talked to his friend. I already get high at that time, and very excited when they came near. 

One of the Indian talked to me, he said: ‘sexy body’... and started to flirting me.. I can’t really listened clear what he said, because my brain is already empty, and felt too high. When I wanted to pass the money to him, he catched my hand, and not let me go. He asked me to show my dick to him. And I opened my leg and shown to him. 

This is already came to my extreme. At the moment when I opened my leg, I straight away ejaculated without stroked it. 

I cum out a lot, I felt very shy at that time. And both of them saw this and laughed at me, than let me go. Before I left, they even asked me to come again next time. 

Nice,

day time is sure more excited and kinky to do naked compared to night time.

hahaha

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic