Male HQ

Malaysia Outdoor Exhibitionist/Fun

On 8/9/2020 at 2:10 AM, jimmy_riz said:

I’ve posted a detailed diary about this experience at another Chinese-language forum, but think of leaving several lines about it here too.
It happened on 1 Aug. 2020 night, at Komanwel park. 
I wandered around for about half an hour, and just when I thought it was going to be no one at all, I saw a topless good-looking guy in his skimpy gym pants arrived at the park.
So I followed him, and stripped myself all naked so that I could seduce him.
When we saw each other at a close distance, I noticed that he was certainly a gym-goer with a well-built body, and what made me more excited was that, he was shaved just like me.
We chit chatted and wandering around the park in our birthday suit.
Then I asked if he was okay for me to jerk off, as I enjoy others watching me when I cum. So I jerked off in front of his eyes while he was also touching my nipples. 
Thereafter, he asked me to help him to jerk off, and I happily did so.
A rare, but certainly exciting and unforgettable experience.

Cool, wonder where is that spot you guys doing it, always hear people say KJ and Bukit Jalil, but end up when reached there, nothing is there.... wondering is it the right place i go and my friend go, mostly unable to saw or get into those session and action you all mentioning... is it cyber or real? plus, no one able to share and direct the real actual location spot that you all mentioning happening...

2 minutes ago, jakefitz said:

Which park is more cruisy on a weekday evening? KJ or Komanwel? Would appreciate to know the best time to cruise as well. 

I don't think KJ is that active anymore. Been there around 9-11 quite a few times but no one there, perhaps the gate closed early thats why people don't go there. For Komanwel, it's really all about luck.

1 minute ago, mysterious slacker said:

I don't think KJ is that active anymore. Been there around 9-11 quite a few times but no one there, perhaps the gate closed early thats why people don't go there. For Komanwel, it's really all about luck.

I got lucky once at KJ before MCO. Been wanting to relive that experience. Yeah, KJ’s gate closes pretty early at around 10 or just before that. On Saturday I saw a police car. 

Just now, kevinseek said:

Permaisuri got police cars too

a few times I see them there

I had the impression that someone was being questioned that night. It was not a normal police patrol car but a fully tinted CRV with police sticker on the front doors. 

i also noticed there were a few cars parked INSIDE the park when the gates were already closed. Im guessing that the car owners had to deal with the police but i didnt stay till the end. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic