Male HQ

Cloudmaker Massage Services (The Masseur had ended his service and post locked)

Guest Bluebone
15 hours ago, CloudMaker said:

I just like to emphasize once again, as a customer you have the right to choose what kind of service you want, but as a service provider, I have the right to decline any booking that's is deemed inappropriate.  The person above mentioned that I blocked him just because of "that" sentence.  But I am sure you guys are not that naive to believe that was how the conversation started.  He chose to omit details simply because his booking was rejected.  I see no point in being rude to this person unless something else transpired.  I declined his service yet he still constantly bother me hence blocking him is for my own peace of mind.  Frankly, isn't this just another case of personal pride and a matter of being narcissistic?  A normal person would just move on instead of the need to 'hunt' me down from carousell to bw.   Lastly, if I ever decline anyone for whatever reason, that's my prerogative and you are free to choose other service that suit you. 

P.S.   I just find it rather peculiar that someone that told you "don't bother with me" has actually started following me on BW.   It's clear that "he's very bothered with me."

Bluebone started following Aromatherapy Oil Massage - OutCall Service Island Wide 4 hours ago

Please share more about how "he chose to omit details". Here's the customer's side of the story - 

(1) There was no weird requests for any sexual services, nor any sexual talk.

(2) You were agreeable to giving a massage, and the full address was given to book the slot.

(3) The entire conversation between customer and masseur was polite and cordial.

(4) You factually did block the customer after the question on whether oil will get on the bed.

WhatsApp chat history is available to prove this. 

Chasing you down so that your customers will know that you practice double standards - you expect your customers to be polite to you, but you do not extend the same thing to them. Don't even try to justify your poor behaviour. The least you can do is to apologise for mishandling a customer. 

I Know I Can't Please Everyone, But I Also Know Whom I Have No Desire To Please.  

As Jeffree Star Said On His Latest Video,  Quote "If A Complete Stranger On The Internet Need To Get Out This Feeling, As I Said Before, Baby Come On!  Bring It In!  I Will Be Your Sponge.  Abuse Me, Comment Whatever You Want If That Makes You Feel Better About Yourself? Great!" Unquote.

Totally Relatable.  

Edited by CloudMaker

Hi Guys, This Is An Update To Inform Those That Been Wanting To Schedule For An Appointment During The Lunar New Year Period.   Just To Let You Know That I Will Be Overseas On Holiday From The 3rd Feb to The 7th Feb

For Those That Like To Schedule For A Massage, Please Do So By The 2nd Feb Or From The 8th Feb Onwards.  Once Again, Thanks For All The Enquiries. 

Please Note, During The Time When I Am Away, My Respond To Your WhatsApp Might Be Delay. Appreciate Your Understanding.  Cheers!

2EA0C23F-FFC8-4E1F-B6F0-DA1B901C818E.jpeg

Frankly, it is quite tiring for me to read or even defend myself. Clients that have engaged my service and met me know what kind of person I am.  These people are strangers who I have never met or people that couldn't stand to be corrected. It might be disappointing for the haters here to know that the bulk of my genuine customers don't come from this site and they certainly don't behave like those here. 

If you want to tarnish my reputation please go ahead if that makes you feel better.  But at least don't be contradicting and a hypocrite.  If they truly wouldn't bother with me then why are you constantly viewing and finding chances to post drama? The moment I load new photos they be the first one to click on it.  Yes, this is a public forum, but I would have better occupy my time then constantly visit a thread which I don't like.   The infatuation is laughable.

It has been known the ones that always talk bad about other have a personal issue with their own life.  They just want to get a reaction to please their personal ego. 

07A60118-DED6-4BE7-990A-E6CF6E43CF90.jpeg

As seen above, in no way was I rude to this person but who apparently remind unsatisfied. If I was considered having an attitude for not sitting well with the behaviour of others that are obnoxious then so be it.  

Once again, my thread is not a drama channel and I have no wish for the ”moderators” to panelize anyone for going out of topic.  Thanks!

Edited by CloudMaker

• G_M changed the title to Cloudmaker Massage Services (The Masseur had ended his service and post locked)
  • G_M locked, unlocked and locked this topic