Male HQ

Eco Park Tampines

8 minutes ago, jacko said:

Yes I was walk thru the park in naked few time in night , but that long time ago la . Haha :~)

If you decide to walk naked again, message me, maybe I join you @jacko :thumb:

19 minutes ago, tinkymale said:

I don't have extra changing attire. Would love to do some nude photo if I come with another guy. Rainining soon, getting out before it's too late. Confirm I'll be back. Which is better the forest or the bird area 

It’s heavy rain here in a Geylang East ...

Day time, both have their “look” for good backgrounds for photo. Night time, both are great for outdoor fuck. :doh:

There’s a big Indian guy came in calling himself police, and took a picture of me while peeing at the urinal at Sunplaza park. Not sure if he’s a real police or a pervert taking people’s picture while peeing. Be careful guys. He’s sitting at the auditorium alone. 

On 7/27/2019 at 11:58 PM, nwyk154 said:

There’s a big Indian guy came in calling himself police, and took a picture of me while peeing at the urinal at Sunplaza park. Not sure if he’s a real police or a pervert taking people’s picture while peeing. Be careful guys. He’s sitting at the auditorium alone. 

Police has no right to take picture of you or anyone in the park for no reason! Unless you are caught naked in the open! 

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic