Male HQ

Eco Park Tampines

I’m curious, those just sitting at the shed, are they just sitting or can I approach one of them? 

I entered the Park for the 1st time since 2019, and OMG, so much changes around the perimeter of the park.

Anyway. It was an interesting night on Friday, 5th May.
There were about 7-9 Guys walking around with one guy on a bike, topless. But nothing much happening.

I took off my top and walked with my shorts low, exposing my cock and ass to nature, Moon light and the breeze.

I came across 2 guys, a Chinese btm n a Malay top getting touchy feely. The Malay Guy waved for me to join in, but the btm waved me off, so I stood away to watch. 

After some time, I moved in towards the marsh area, stripped naked and walked around for a bit, Jo into the marsh, relaxed in the moon light for a while before leaving by mid-night.

Will be planning to go on and off again to reminisce about the good old times I had there and all the sperm donated.

Ps. Malay guy, DM me.

Paul King

Bi-Curious Daddy looking for Safe Fun.

WhatsApp: +65 84358727
or Line: paulking
or Telegram: @paulking78

Ask me stuff :  curiouscat.me/PaulKing

On 5/8/2023 at 2:43 PM, Nconda King said:

I came across 2 guys, a Chinese btm n a Malay top getting touchy feely. The Malay Guy waved for me to join in, but the btm waved me off, so I stood away to watch. 

How late was this last Fri? I think I bumped into them near the first pond at the fork road leading to the toilet. Was the Chinese btm lean and wearing long beige pants? They were joined by another lanky cap guy I think.

I was also there on Sun after 11, and looking for this lean Chinese specs guy with black top and black Nike cap who I chatted with at the pavilion near the park entrance. You said it was a quiet night. Wanted to follow u deeper into the park but I needed to head home instead as it was too late. Hmu if you see this!

19 hours ago, StockBottom said:

Got mosquitoes?

That night not much.

7 hours ago, torque said:

How late was this last Fri? I think I bumped into them near the first pond at the fork road leading to the toilet. Was the Chinese btm lean and wearing long beige pants? They were joined by another lanky cap guy I think.

I was also there on Sun after 11, and looking for this lean Chinese specs guy with black top and black Nike cap who I chatted with at the pavilion near the park entrance. You said it was a quiet night. Wanted to follow u deeper into the park but I needed to head home instead as it was too late. Hmu if you see this!

It was about 11pm

Paul King

Bi-Curious Daddy looking for Safe Fun.

WhatsApp: +65 84358727
or Line: paulking
or Telegram: @paulking78

Ask me stuff :  curiouscat.me/PaulKing