Male HQ

Eco Park Tampines

On 9/2/2022 at 10:27 PM, dudesunited said:

Yeap. Oh you were there haha 

I wasn't there, but I would always see him cruising there whenever I go there to explore a bit. I guess he must be a bottom, from the way he lifts his butt when he walks, either that or he suffered from a serious injury during army training that may have affected his spine. Coz my pri sch fren also walks like that, quite pitiful actually. 🤧

There were quite a number of people last night in the park after 9pm. Was quite exciting to exhibit last night along the trails. Stripped down and walked for quite a while.  Wasn’t seeking fun but rather exhibiting for people to see. Feeling horny and JO thereafter.

On 8/29/2022 at 8:34 PM, patisoy said:

Eco park’s entrance is now changed. I wonder how many access ways to/from the park now. Anyone familiar with the new entrances?

On 9/2/2022 at 10:33 PM, abcde said:

Where’s the entrance now?

Follow the train tracks from tampines (sunplaza park) 

Once you cross the road, entrance is from the right. The nearest on to the traffic light has like a canopy to sit down. The one further down on the right is lighted with street lamps. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Love coming to Eco Park these past few weeks. I’ve made friendships with most of the regulars there already. It has become not just a cruisy spot but also a place for socializing with guys of the same sexual orientations. It’s sometimes liberating to have conversations with men without putting up a wall of pretentions and prejudice. 😊