Male HQ

Eco Park Tampines

I enjoyed going to the park to cruise around and get sucked, mutual JO or edged. Or just walk around butt naked.

Not been to the park since Jun 2019 at least since before the last incidence of police being there.

But I cycled around the park on Saturday to look around the place since I heard a lot of construction was happening.

The construction has caused the main entrance to change a little, at the main junction.

And the path along the big drain and HDB, closer to the ESSO, is hard to access as well.

The rest of the park is left unchanged. Most of my play areas are intact and brought back great memories of my "Fun" I had there.

Planning to go again after my Booster shot.

Paul King

Bi-Curious Daddy looking for Safe Fun.

WhatsApp: +65 84358727
or Line: paulking
or Telegram: @paulking78

Ask me stuff :  curiouscat.me/PaulKing

Sunplaza Park fitness corner tends to have some young fit guys (20s to 30s) who exercise there regularly in the late afternoon - early evening. many are regulars who run and train there. wondering if there is any fitness chat group to meet for run or train together? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/23/2021 at 6:03 PM, SociNerd said:

Curious about this place. Read some of the posts and it's best before 10pm am I right? Is 8 to 10pm a good time to find groups or people inside? And where does the fun usually happen anyway? A little info about the going-ons in this place would be much appreciated! :)

I think 8pm is still very early. I went there few times, I usually go at 9pm. Crowd is really subjective as it really depends on your luck haha. Fun usually taken place near to toilet and shelter area. 

On 12/23/2021 at 6:33 PM, kinkienips said:

I think 8pm is still very early. I went there few times, I usually go at 9pm. Crowd is really subjective as it really depends on your luck haha. Fun usually taken place near to toilet and shelter area. 

Ah I see. Shelter is near toilet? And also, just how many shelters are there in there

On 12/23/2021 at 6:45 PM, SociNerd said:

Ah I see. Shelter is near toilet? And also, just how many shelters are there in there

There are few shelters there. I will try not to go further inside as it’s very dark. I usually strip naked near to the entrance xD

Let people watch and touch me. Let’s go together next time? :P

On 12/30/2021 at 11:18 PM, mate69 said:

ya 10-11 is best

sure got ppl and other things

Yeah... there are other things LOL.

And they don't walk, they fly around...ooh ooh ooh.

Am referring to the birds and insects la. It's an eco park mah, not a Halloween park...kekeke

Edited by yuquidam
  • 2 weeks later...

Will there tonight about 10pm if anyone is heading there

Paul King

Reached Park about 10.15pm. went around but did not see anyone. so I want to my favorite spot. Stripped naked relaxed on the bench for about 30min. Jacked off into the grass can went back home.

Maybe because its a weekday or Omincron, no one else was around.

Paul King

Tonight's crowd = 🙄

Leaving now.

BUT if you're into shirtless cyclists with man-boobs and a protruding belly, (just now he was sitting on the rock, playing out loud TikTok videos to attract attention), he's now waiting at the main entrance pavilion. 😆

Edited by kuchiyose