Male HQ

What Are Your Biggest / Deep Dark Fantasy /Secret?

Hole4use

On 10/24/2021 at 6:04 PM, PlayersGroup said:

I have wondered what's the longest a guy can last if he is tied up and have his dick polished post orgasm non-stop, either by machine, or by each successive guy when one guy's hands are tired and another one take over, to no end.  

My fantasy is to be that guy. heh

On 4/18/2022 at 3:10 PM, Since u r here said:

Married men and matured men seemed so popular!!!

even after sex, i was asked are u married?!

no way! Is my reply…..

And i asked what made him have such an impression?!!!??? He instantly….

Instantly what?? Such a teaser cliffhanger lol

On 4/18/2022 at 3:23 PM, Since u r here said:

He explained… the way u fuck is so straight! (Aha! Now i knw there is alwys a diffce betwn how a straight fuck v a gay! Just like how a top v btm)

i m like erm, i havent done it w a straight….. bi- maybe yes but it is me topping on him…..

he conte “could u fuck me again?!” 

too bad rushing out of 10men(although i wont mind zzzzz overnite ) & men r visual animal (or u can call them beasts) , wont wanna do it on the same time w the same since there is reason why we go to a sauna to hunt for preys right??

”so sorry dude, gotta go”

the moment i stepped out to a bathrm, another uncle (me too uncle) but older keep claiming my dick is “nice” (can someone teach me how to appreciate a dick or how to define dick) he even do a “thumbsup!” 

is it long and thick meat means nice? 

The above is not a fantasy but true life account

but i hope it is a fantasy for those who wont mind having fun w uncles?!dads??!!

Lol! I’m sure the rest can accommodate this as fantasy heh

I have been thinking...

You bring along a sexy outfit that turns you on which I change into when we meet up, for a movie, have coffee, take a stroll somewhere or drive around aimlessly...

Edited by kinky kyle

On 4/21/2022 at 10:25 AM, Gary 37 said:

To be caught by their wives, in laws or family when I am sucking for him

Really kinky. Catching you naked while you are sucking him. 

On 4/17/2022 at 4:31 PM, Pubic01 said:

My deep dark fantasy will be pumping a lubed double sided fleshlight with my straight crush mmm (facing each other with him blindfolded; thighs to thighs) .. in that way I can experience and be his “straight orgasm”. Mm 

Same

On 4/18/2022 at 3:23 PM, Since u r here said:

He explained… the way u fuck is so straight! (Aha! Now i knw there is alwys a diffce betwn how a straight fuck v a gay! Just like how a top v btm)

i m like erm, i havent done it w a straight….. bi- maybe yes but it is me topping on him…..

he conte “could u fuck me again?!” 

too bad rushing out of 10men(although i wont mind zzzzz overnite ) & men r visual animal (or u can call them beasts) , wont wanna do it on the same time w the same since there is reason why we go to a sauna to hunt for preys right??

”so sorry dude, gotta go”

the moment i stepped out to a bathrm, another uncle (me too uncle) but older keep claiming my dick is “nice” (can someone teach me how to appreciate a dick or how to define dick) he even do a “thumbsup!” 

is it long and thick meat means nice? 

The above is not a fantasy but true life account

but i hope it is a fantasy for those who wont mind having fun w uncles?!dads??!!

I won't mind having fun with a mature top like you

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/16/2020 at 12:15 PM, CuriousTry said:

Biggest fantasy: book a hotel room and leave a key card outside, publish my location here and keep myself blindfolded in bed. Let anyone do anything they want to me.

(No courage to execute it. Hehe)

On 7/16/2020 at 3:23 PM, blowmenow said:

make it happen! lol

That can be arranged

On 5/15/2022 at 2:15 PM, notd said:

Want someone I like to cum inside me, and leave his dick in me as we cuddle and drift off to sleep together in the night. Then in the next morning, all he has to do to wake me up, is by thrusting inside me until I wake up from a hardon and we continue the cycle again. 

U both will be sleeping in the same position throughout the night. Not moving at all. Uncomfortable. Haha.. 

On 5/15/2022 at 9:20 PM, huahuacaocao said:

For everyone that I ever knew to suddenly disappear/forget about me for 1 year.

And then I will  go somewhere else, shave/wax all my hair, buy tons of girl clothes and girl sex toys. 

Start to live like a girl: dress up, maintain myself, exercise, eat, act and masturbate; all like a girl. 

Finally, go out and find men... specifically daddies, to claim me as theirs and breed me every night like a good sissy slut, and the only way I cum is like a girl; sissygasms without touching myself.

Be a good daddy's girl and bear him many, many handsome boys..! 

On 5/15/2022 at 9:20 PM, huahuacaocao said:

For everyone that I ever knew to suddenly disappear/forget about me for 1 year.

And then I will  go somewhere else, shave/wax all my hair, buy tons of girl clothes and girl sex toys. 

Start to live like a girl: dress up, maintain myself, exercise, eat, act and masturbate; all like a girl. 

Finally, go out and find men... specifically daddies, to claim me as theirs and breed me every night like a good sissy slut, and the only way I cum is like a girl; sissygasms without touching myself.

Wow..my wish too

Just a thought that came to my mind.

If I have nothing going on in my life I think I'm  interested in going to angmoh country and be a sex slave there. Some random white guy contacted me a year back on recon and his profile is something like:

Be slave to him and his partner. Location is a cabin in the woods. Satisfy them sexually. No contact with outside world (no phones,  no passport) .  Chained up 24/7 in the cabin only can go out with permission / under watch.

Thought to myself that is how people go missing and worst ended up dead... Thing is I get sexually aroused by that.  I mean if I'm not married and don't have any dependents (kid, parents etc) I might actually do this..

On 6/24/2022 at 11:58 AM, Since u r here said:

oh sorry

has to be bbc somemore

is it true that most angmoh cock appear longish but not as hard as asians?
the lengthier it is , u need more to push it up rockhard

Theres some truth to it, the one i’ve been with is big but its still hard but i have heard for a big black cock it’s not as hard cause it’s too big and there’s not enough blood to flow there 😕 i could be wrong though

• 4 weeks later...