Male HQ

Share Your Grindr / Jack'd Experience

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

The amount of people with nice body to genuinely handsome faced people is 8:2.

so sick of hot but lousy face...

we need more handsome guys! Hope the 1994-1996 babies will up the supply of genuinely handsome chaps. no use having a nice body with crap face.

Guest Guest

i had try using extremely handsome photo of others in Jackd, and taDaa, 10 messages in 15mins. i love the pseudo attention. bitch please.

If you like this type of fake attention, it would be simpler to write them to yourself and you get hundreds of them. Then stick a photo of a handsome guy on your face when you go out or when you look into a mirror. Are you happier now??

Guest Guest

The amount of people with nice body to genuinely handsome faced people is 8:2.

so sick of hot but lousy face...

we need more handsome guys! Hope the 1994-1996 babies will up the supply of genuinely handsome chaps. no use having a nice body with crap face.

why 1994 to 1996? maybe they can supply you with ugly heart and bitchiness. :rolleyes:

Guest Guest

why 1994 to 1996? maybe they can supply you with ugly heart and bitchiness. :rolleyes:

1996 - 16/17 now

1995 - 17/18 now

1994 - 18/19 now

above 16 and BELOW 20. Best age to cultivate their style and looks. good age to gauge their potential to be handsome or VERY handsome or not.

:rolleyes:

Guest Raiden Alpha

1996 - 16/17 now

1995 - 17/18 now

1994 - 18/19 now

above 16 and BELOW 20. Best age to cultivate their style and looks. good age to gauge their potential to be handsome or VERY handsome or not.

Sexual predator on the loose. Lol haha.

Guest Guest

not true le, 20 to 25 better. 16 to 20 still exploratory phase.

actually before 30 can still transform.

after a few months of using that app. i was kind of bored with that app already as i know how the conversation would usually turn out to be like. until this guy msged me. i thought he was just another sicko uncle trying to hook up on young guys. i ignored this guy for a few weeks, maybe close to 2 months? everyday, i would see him viewing my jackd profile. one day i got curious and replied him with a "hi", because i was wondering why is this guy so persistent. turns out that what i did that day was the right choice. he immediately replied me asking what i seek (as usually). i saw his message but didn't really bother much because i thought it was just another meaningless convo... then after a few days, he msged me telling me that he seek fun, and if not, anything else he would also be interested in.

after chatting bla bla bla (long story), i was rather impressed by him. he is knowledgeable and gave very good meaningful convo. i agreed upon his date soon. i find no reason to reject him. he wanted to pick me up so i asked for his picture (i didn't get to see his foto all these time). yup we met up at wcp. it turns out that we had a lot to talk about. i was really really happy that night. it felt like i was instantly struck with love. LOL then he told me he thought i was looking for hook up on that app that's why he said he seek fun. in fact he doesn't seek fun, he just want to know me.

today he is my bf. lol.

to all the guys saying that young people nowadays are into money and looks and have bad personality bla bla bla, u are wrong. u are just unlucky. i fall under ur "young" category, but i didn't go for his looks, i didn't ask him for money either, he is so much older than me. just blame it on urself not being able to win their hearts.

auww. at least one happy ending.

kudos bro

Guest Raiden Alpha

interesting applications. hope to try it some day...

You will go mad most likely. Haha!

Or you will grow up very fast once you get exposé to human darkness and survive the trip. Good luck in exploring pandora box.:)

Strawberry Gen! Beware, these roup has got no heart and insensitive to the people around. Basically they are living in this world themselves. 

Need examples? See how they behave in public. Blocking passage ways, creating mess in the restaurants and thinking the uncle or auntie will clear up because it's their job, etc. 

Need not say more, they will be those rude, crude and chaps without humanity... Try u will know!  

Strawberry Gen! Beware, these roup has got no heart and insensitive to the people around. Basically they are living in this world themselves. 

Need examples? See how they behave in public. Blocking passage ways, creating mess in the restaurants and thinking the uncle or auntie will clear up because it's their job, etc. 

Need not say more, they will be those rude, crude and chaps without humanity... Try u will know!  

I don't think anyone grows up with such innate traits. To understand why generation Z is how they are, we got to look at the adults who have influenced them. And it is adults who have the power and responsibilities to turn them around.

I'm quite a jack'd addict (lol confessions time) but I'm fortunate that I've only gotten contact with it after growing up.

That basis of being non-face-to-face acquaintances is having respect in the conversation. Egoistic tones or any form of rudeness happens when that guy who messages cares more about getting you than about YOU. And this is visible in all ages.

I would like to post a question: What are everyone's opinions on Blocking? If the other party blocks you, will you be offended?

1. You said hi and the other party blocks you without replying

2. You said hi and the other party replied, but blocks you shortly after brief exchange of intros

23 chn 173 63
trevvy/planetromeo same username
up for friends :)

we shan't generalize.

120px-Zoso.svg.png

Guest dakenomial

I'm on jack'd and all anyone is looking for is fun ._. And even not , they will want to meet up like 5 mins into the conversation already.

i guess it's really a hit and miss? this is the nature of such applications - they 'close' the communication gap between strangers by giving each other basic information, but also cuz of the superficiality of the information involved, ppl just jump to judgements too quickly and end up leading their conversations to deep and inevitable decline.

i actually met my current bf through jackd, by both a strike of luck and chance. the initial objective of these apps ARE for people to meet up and eventually get into a relationship, but they are misused for the wrong purposes and it has degraded into nothing more than a collation of jaded and insecure individuals

Guest Guest

i never encounter so bad like you but im 26, born in the second half of 1980s and i can see that those born in the 1990s are already quite different from us.

Guest Guest

back to the topic guys...

so have you guys "scouted" any handsomes / hotties recently on Grindr / Jackd ?

yes, I am in AMK area and there're alway students in the nearby poly seeking extracurricular activities after school.  I met one who "looked" cutie and innocent but "very experienced" though.

Guest Guest

yes, I am in AMK area and there're alway students in the nearby poly seeking extracurricular activities after school. I met one who "looked" cutie and innocent but "very experienced" though.

realise hougang and serangoon area alot cuties le

Guest Sour Grape

Then explain why you're still chasing after people in this so called "strawberry gen"? Sour grape much.

Guest Guest

I would say that when I first started using Jack'd I was like WOW COOL. After browsing for a few days I was pretty disappointed with the quality of guys found there. One day a friend brought me to the club Taboo on a Saturday night. I was like: woah so all the cuter guys have been hiding here!

depends on the area you used jackd too. within my area dun have much cute guys. but if u are at certain places at the right time, can have alot.

also have unexpected 'nice' findings when i play around with the app. like search for '30 to 40 yo, 175cm to 180cm, 60 to 70 kg (EXAMPLE ONLY). and if u search over to taiwan site, ALOT of cute and hot guys, i can play with it till my batt goes flat.

Guest uncle to-be

i never encounter so bad like you but im 26, born in the second half of 1980s and i can see that those born in the 1990s are already quite different from us.

:thumb:  can tell right ? =) your time one still good in General =) 

the 1980s are a gd bunch, i guess cos they are born in between 'new' and 'old' generations so they can connect with both 'older' guys and the younger guys. the 1990s is indeed abit terrible, maybe cos of upbringings too, they dun go thru much hardships and their parents are younger, so maybe instill them 'modern' values which may not necessarily be 'right'.

the 1980s are a gd bunch, i guess cos they are born in between 'new' and 'old' generations so they can connect with both 'older' guys and the younger guys. the 1990s is indeed abit terrible, maybe cos of upbringings too, they dun go thru much hardships and their parents are younger, so maybe instill them 'modern' values which may not necessarily be 'right'.

That's such a parochial view... :(

Instagram: vodkabaker

I used to be quite addiced to these apps... must always turn on, but I already uninstalled them... I mean whatever complains I have, I know that in the end, I wouldn't be happy using them, so might as well.

actually my phone has more space to install other apps and the battery life increased by 2x lol

anigif_enhanced-5397-1408658439-1.gif

All these apps are good in theory, it is the users that sucks big time. If I want to look at good looking face pic, I would rather surf the net or buy a coffee table book.

Lets just say local lousy housing policies and the largely immature gay population in this country are some of the reasons why gay social apps can't take off in this country. I have a much better user experience making friends when I use these apps overseas.

wow im not pro government but really this bashing is ridiculous I have to step in. What has local housing policies got to do with how one use the app? Are you paid by worker's party or SDP?

Guest Raiden Alpha

wow im not pro government but really this bashing is ridiculous I have to step in. What has local housing policies got to do with how one use the app? Are you paid by worker's party or SDP?

This is so easy to understand I can't believe you can't figure this out on your own. Let me give you an example. :P

A: Hi

B:yes?

A: seek? Want to fun?

B:yea

A:your place ok? I come over now?

B:sorry no place to host , parent home:(

A:huh? Your profile say u 33 le still stay with parents?!

B:say me until so bad, how bout u? Can host?

A:no same as you parents home..:(

RAIDEN ALPHA: Fuck you both lah A &B,no place to have a romp still ce to grindr for fuck?! Waste people time!

See what I mean Sportsboysg?

And don't be so suspicious , I don't think you believe opp parties so free send spies to a gay forum right? :)

Edited by Raiden Alpha

Guest Jackd

Talking about jackd, I've chatted with this hot dude from ntu who just came back from an exchange in New York, going by the name of Ernest Loh. Told me that he is a dean lister on a scholarship, an athlete, cheerleader, student union leader, member of Singapore MENSA and a musician (he sings, play the piano and drums). He apparently lives in some landed property in Eunos and his dad owns an Audi, BMW and Jaguar. And whats more, he has a hot bod which every gay guy would die for. Why is god so unfair?

2vkjomg.jpg

Guest Guest

Talking about jackd, I've chatted with this hot dude from ntu who just came back from an exchange in New York, going by the name of Ernest Loh. Told me that he is a dean lister on a scholarship, an athlete, cheerleader, student union leader, member of Singapore MENSA and a musician (he sings, play the piano and drums). He apparently lives in some landed property in Eunos and his dad owns an Audi, BMW and Jaguar. And whats more, he has a hot bod which every gay guy would die for. Why is god so unfair?

LOL go do a search, some people hv posted about this guy before, apparently he is a btm and would scream and mk alot of noises while being fucked.

75061_324959190948134_1508434130_n.jpg

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

Guest Guest

2vkjomg.jpg

im pretty sure u r himself trying to advertise for urself. eee

LOL go do a search, some people hv posted about this guy before, apparently he is a btm and would scream and mk alot of noises while being fucked.

im pretty sure u r himself trying to advertise for urself. eee

U jelly? :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:

Seen him before in the apps .. hmmm Well .. i blocked him forgotten what reason =) 

Guest Guest

Heard something like that before too about this guy.....but dunno him and dun intend to...

Guest Guest

is it too good to be true when a handsome boy is being really friendly and approachable towards me though i am using a body pic of mine without face, but later on shown to him. is this a trap or some sort?

Guest Guest

is it too good to be true when a handsome boy is being really friendly and approachable towards me though i am using a body pic of mine without face, but later on shown to him. is this a trap or some sort?

what do u mean by trap?

its very tiring to be guarded everytime, for me if things dun turn out well, just move on lor, nothing really much to lose anw. ;)

• IkuTube changed the title to Share Your Grindr / Jack'd Experience
  • G_M locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.