Me: Hi.

Day 2:

He: Hi.

Me: Hi. Yes?

Day 3:

He: Hi.

Me: <blocked his profile>

I don't talk to robots, okay!!!

hahaha. i have to agree that this is the most common scene in the circle. however, it takes 2hands to clap bro, if either side wanna initiate the convo, nothing will happen. so its up to individual to define how to be proactive in this kinda conversation.

Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall..

Actually there are some who play the game of sweet talker ST, chasing a vain pot VP.

ST : you are so sexy

VP: thank you

ST after a few rounds of flattering VP.

ST:can I have a full body pic of you

VP: okay

and he sent an almost naked pic of himself.

ST: can we meet?

VP: no lah,haven't seen your pic yet.

ST:but I shy lah

VP: then don't want to meet.

ST very patiently sweet talk VP for weeks and VP finally agees to meet.

When VP finally sees ST so ugly, really regret meeting. But VP always says he is not superficial and to prove it, last time he will even accepted ST challenge to let ST strip him naked since a body is so unimportant compared to ST's intelligence.

So VP sportingly let ST strip and touch his body. Why? because he don't want ST to say he is disappointed that VP dare not strip naked because his pics are fake. He got hooked on ST's flattery.

I am that VP and shy to say I am vain. I like being complimented on my good looks and body. Even though I get those all the time, I still want more. I really don't know why I still want more. Others get a few compliments already so happy, I get those all the time and it's so normal that I should not be interested anymore yet I am showing off unconsciously just to get noticed and complimented. Why? very shallow right? How many are like me?

Guest Guest

Actually there are some who play the game of sweet talker ST, chasing a vain pot VP.

ST : you are so sexy

VP: thank you

ST after a few rounds of flattering VP.

ST:can I have a full body pic of you

VP: okay

and he sent an almost naked pic of himself.

ST: can we meet?

VP: no lah,haven't seen your pic yet.

ST:but I shy lah

VP: then don't want to meet.

ST very patiently sweet talk VP for weeks and VP finally agees to meet.

When VP finally sees ST so ugly, really regret meeting. But VP always says he is not superficial and to prove it, last time he will even accepted ST challenge to let ST strip him naked since a body is so unimportant compared to ST's intelligence.

So VP sportingly let ST strip and touch his body. Why? because he don't want ST to say he is disappointed that VP dare not strip naked because his pics are fake. He got hooked on ST's flattery.

I am that VP and shy to say I am vain. I like being complimented on my good looks and body. Even though I get those all the time, I still want more. I really don't know why I still want more. Others get a few compliments already so happy, I get those all the time and it's so normal that I should not be interested anymore yet I am showing off unconsciously just to get noticed and complimented. Why? very shallow right? How many are like me?

i dun understand why you should entertain people like ST?

to me, it must be mutual. people like ST are like 'exploiting' people.

i rather get complimented and touched by another ok guy who is sporting enough to strip naked too and i get my fair share of fun as well.

in the first place, why sld you meet if he's not willing to send pic? and also if its fake pic, one should walk away too.

Guest Do u think I'm sexy

i rather get complimented and touched by another ok guy who is sporting enough to strip naked too and i get my fair share of fun as well.

in the first place, why sld you meet if he's not willing to send pic? and also if its fake pic, one should walk away too.

haha, I don't know why myself. But he seems to know how to make me say things like not all good looking men are shallow when he lamented that those handsome men he met are shallow,no brain.

I could have walked away but heck I told him before that I wouldn't because we are all adults so see see touch touch will not lose a pound of meat don't be a pammy about it, 男人要大大方方像個男子漢。It's still a small matter to me. Just bring it out for fun chatting here.

haha, I don't know why myself. But he seems to know how to make me say things like not all good looking men are shallow when he lamented that those handsome men he met are shallow,no brain.

I could have walked away but heck I told him before that I wouldn't because we are all adults so see see touch touch will not lose a pound of meat don't be a pammy about it, 男人要大大方方像個男子漢。It's still a small matter to me. Just bring it out for fun chatting here.

Hm let's see...his opening line was "You are so sexy".

And he says others are shallow? LOL.

Ask him: how many "ugly" guys has he contacted compared to "sexy" guys?

You'll probably find out you're not that shallow after all compared to him.

Edited by wheeze

Guest Ironrod

to fall into his trap already create a self fulfilled prophecy of "handsome men are brainless"

Anyways, here is my experience in grindr - met up 2 guys -

first one keep praising me, force kiss me, even bite me in the club (yes we went clubbing). unfriend him after first "outing".

second one turns out nice and we still keep in touch as friends.

Uninstalled grindr after that - so that's my 50/50 experience from grindr.

Guest Guest

first one keep praising me, force kiss me, even bite me in the club (yes we went clubbing). unfriend him after first "outing".

LOL i kena biting from force kissing too once. hate it and told him to stop though he was quite hot. think he thought i was enjoying or joking and continued till i wanted to punch him (i was really going to).

after that i went to 7-eleven and get medicated cream for the marks on my neck and told him to pay. he was so embarrassed.

Talking about jackd, I've chatted with this hot dude from ntu who just came back from an exchange in New York, going by the name of Ernest Loh. Told me that he is a dean lister on a scholarship, an athlete, cheerleader, student union leader, member of Singapore MENSA and a musician (he sings, play the piano and drums). He apparently lives in some landed property in Eunos and his dad owns an Audi, BMW and Jaguar. And whats more, he has a hot bod which every gay guy would die for. Why is god so unfair?

2vkjomg.jpg

nah he stay in hdb

This is so easy to understand I can't believe you can't figure this out on your own. Let me give you an example. :P

A: Hi

B:yes?

A: seek? Want to fun?

B:yea

A:your place ok? I come over now?

B:sorry no place to host , parent home:(

A:huh? Your profile say u 33 le still stay with parents?!

B:say me until so bad, how bout u? Can host?

A:no same as you parents home.. :(

RAIDEN ALPHA: Fuck you both lah A &B,no place to have a romp still ce to grindr for fuck?! Waste people time!

See what I mean Sportsboysg?

And don't be so suspicious , I don't think you believe opp parties so free send spies to a gay forum right? :)

seriously you think that just because pple got no place to FUCK thats why the policy is bad

no, ur just a deluded guy who blames the world for everything except urself

Just fucking get a hotel room..

Guest Raiden Alpha

seriously you think that just because pple got no place to FUCK thats why the policy is bad

no, ur just a deluded guy who blames the world for everything except urself

Just fucking get a hotel room..

Me deluded?

Tell that to those gay apps users who need to hook up with fresh meat all the time and need to have sex 4-7 times a week.($$$!!)

Do you know how other young men in their prime utilise these fuck seeking apps in other countries especially the western world? Next time try using Grindr when you are in the Western Hemisphere of the world etc.

Which beg the question of why Sg government seem to penalise people that fall out of their "ideal family unit" and made getting an affordable public housing accommodation(a basic necessity) so hellishly diffucult for the marginalise group in society such as the LGBT group, single mum, divorce group etc. Aren't these groups of citizens entitle to the same rights in life too?

Even I a well off to do local do not dare to make such a frivolous remark as you did in that last sentence of yours, looking at the cost of living one has to deal with in Singapore.

And why are you so bitchy in the middle of the night attacking people all over multiple threads with insults/sarcastic tone like what you are doing here and Protest on MDA regulations thread? People are entitle to their rights to free speech in a democratic society just as you are too. Practise grace and tact if you need to carry your points across to other, it will go a long way.

-A lesson on life from me to you,free of charge-

Edited by Raiden Alpha

Me deluded?

Tell that to those gay apps users who need to hook up with fresh meat all the time and need to have sex 4-7 times a week.($$$!!)

Do you know how other young men in their prime utilise these fuck seeking apps in other countries especially the western world? Next time try using Grindr when you are in the Western Hemisphere of the world etc.

Which beg the question of why Sg government seem to penalise people that fall out of their "ideal family unit" and made getting an affordable public housing accommodation(a basic necessity) so hellishly diffucult for the marginalise group in society such as the LGBT group, single mum, divorce group etc. Aren't these groups of citizens entitle to the same rights in life too?

Even I a well off to do local do not dare to make such a frivolous remark as you did in that last sentence of yours, looking at the cost of living one has to deal with in Singapore.

And why are you so bitchy in the middle of the night attacking people all over multiple threads with insults/sarcastic tone like what you are doing here and Protest on MDA regulations thread? People are entitle to their rights to free speech in a democratic society just as you are too. Practise grace and tact if you need to carry your points across to other, it will go a long way.

-A lesson on life from me to you,free of charge-

so u blame on all these just because pple wanna get laid

just get a hotel like i said.

I am entitled to my free speech too right... hypocrite :)

Well, Grindr started out as a social media where people can reach out to one another. But as most social media does, it also reach out to people who have one thing in mind....SEX as it is really conveniently available though anonymous hiding behind the screen using torso and scenery pics.

Wonder if there would be a chance of a apps that set purely for people reaching out for relationships and mutual friendships only.

That will set the right groups of people from those that are looking for only SEX. ;)

By the way, I always have this very negative feeling for people who are attached and still lurking in the Grindr and Jack'd apps all the time. Who apparently states....attached but looking for friends....but truly, is that their true agenda? :huh:

Guest Raiden Alpha

so u blame on all these just because pple wanna get laid

just get a hotel like i said.

I am entitled to my free speech too right... hypocrite :)

All you know is how to vent and rant at me.

At least I point out a convincing reason as to why gay apps can't take off in sg.

And stop twisting my words I never blame the people who wanna get laid, I blame local lousy public housing policy for making it difficult for people to get laid.

You want to start something by asking me why I drag in housing policy ok I tell you in a nice polite and professional way, you then propose people going to a hotel,again I point out why it can't work.

Now you turn your fangs on me and call me names? Stop behaving like a spurn gay, it's very shameful and embarrassing... For you.

-Go Reflect-

All you know is how to vent and rant at me.

At least I point out a convincing reason as to why gay apps can't take off in sg.

And stop twisting my words I never blame the people who wanna get laid, I blame local lousy public housing policy for making it difficult for people to get laid.

You want to start something by asking me why I drag in housing policy ok I tell you in a nice polite and professional way, you then propose people going to a hotel,again I point out why it can't work.

Now you turn your fangs on me and call me names? Stop behaving like a spurn gay, it's very shameful and embarrassing... For you.

-Go Reflect-

not interested in being polite to a bitchy queen...

why cant it work?

go reflect too.. u said u support freedom of speech, yet I cant have my say. blah..

Guest Raiden Alpha

not interested in being polite to a bitchy queen...

why cant it work?

go reflect too.. u said u support freedom of speech, yet I cant have my say. blah..

Because hotel rates are expensive for men with high sex drive and sex addicts. I ask you to reflect not because you disagree with me but because you didn't read through my posts carefully n think thoroughly before you refute my points.

I'm not denying you of your right to voice out, I'm asking you to think and analyse first before you shoot your mouth off.

-Stop acting so butthurt-

oh my ga

Because hotel rates are expensive for men with high sex drive and sex addicts. I ask you to reflect not because you disagree with me but because you didn't read through my posts carefully n think thoroughly before you refute my points.

I'm not denying you of your right to voice out, I'm asking you to think and analyse first before you shoot your mouth off.

-Stop acting so butthurt-

really, then did u?

in this forum u r nothing more than bitchy and attack anione who disagrees with you.

Unaffordable? Gosh.. thats a new thing. Get a toilet then, better one with 10cents paid ones so the uncle can watch out for you. Else get a back alley. Get someone who DOES have a place. Go for a 3 some, get a old toad with a place and join in, I doubt he'll mind two swanky guys getting on for a place. Sell yourself if you need it to get the money. get laid and get a place at the same time!

Sorry freedom of speech rulez!

Guest Raiden Alpha

oh my ga

really, then did u?

in this forum u r nothing more than bitchy and attack anione who disagrees with you.

Unaffordable? Gosh.. thats a new thing. Get a toilet then, better one with 10cents paid ones so the uncle can watch out for you. Else get a back alley. Get someone who DOES have a place. Go for a 3 some, get a old toad with a place and join in, I doubt he'll mind two swanky guys getting on for a place. Sell yourself if you need it to get the money. get laid and get a place at the same time!

Sorry freedom of speech rulez!

Arguing for the sake of arguing.

You go and sell your suggestions to other grind users looking for a fuck session and see whether your ideas sit well with the majority of them.See how cheap and ridiculous you sound here right now.

-I am not a bitchy person, it is the posts some of you made that invite derision from others-

Hmm, am a very new user (for jack'd), is there a way to:

(1) know who viewed my profile?

(2) be invisible - the green circle at top left corner does not show?

Edited by sphere

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Can not agree more. Many ppl on grindr and this forum too are fake. They just to exploit ppl to get what they want. This forum is even worse cause some of the members do not even live in Singapore.

Guest Raiden Alpha

Grindr or other Similiar apps are not a good place to look for serious relationships. Too many FTs inside, they congregated there partly because they are lonely and also because they are horny.

No string sexual relieve/release is their primary reasons to use these apps. Most wont think of long term emotional investment, making money in Singapore is their top concern. Locals and FTs/tourists social needs are different.

And don't even let me start on local 90s strawberry gen. Too many of them don't even know what they want in their life. They are in an exploration stage in their life. Clueless + attitude are a major turn off to people who went there to look for soulmates.

-Though there are always rare expection in life-

Are you for real? Or just as fake as everyone here in this forum?

Why some people have the habit of slapping themselves on the face?

Your reply is typical fake ppl. do not put your words into my mouth. You r just one of many set up traps to hunt for the innocent ppl.

Can not agree more. Many ppl on grindr and this forum too are fake. They just to exploit ppl to get what they want. This forum is even worse cause some of the members do not even live in Singapore.

I was referencing on your post that you said :-

"Many ppl on grindr and this forum too are fake." Which means, are you saying you are also one of the fakes too?

Which is why I tell you not to slap yourself in the face.

Got it?

Edited by GachiMuchi

Guest Raiden Alpha

i beg to differ though. while i can't account for everyone, i do chance upon the occasional good guys on jackd and grindr and i have made good friends through these apps.

then again, the best way to make friends in this circle is really to know the friends of your friends. i mean, you can't just discount an entire community cuz there are a lot of black sheeps out there...

anyway good luck w finding the right one. i would say that it's not impossible, so just keep looking.

---- on topic ----

i have always had good luck with these apps though. the people who i end up talking to are usually nice and mature enough to hold a conversation. here's not saying that the first guy i bump into is always like this - i have had sent many unreturned messages too - but every now and then i bump into really nice guys to chat and talk to too. :)

Agree with you, that's why I wrote that last sentence in my post.Happy for you too that you generally have a good time using these social apps. Maybe your good vibes attract those on a similar wavelength as you. :)

On a side note, I feel that the best way for people who want to find love/soulmates is to have some gay couples friends in real life (somehow the ajs couples always seem to have lots of good nature aj friends in their life. Maybe their success as a aj couple attract those who wish to be like them too?) These are the kind of friends who will always have the best interests of others at heart and might intro/match made for others if they feel someone in their social circle is suitable for each other. (Better than searching by one own self and walk through all those unneeded pains and knocks.)

Lastly I assume your last paragraph is address to me too? Don't worry I am not searching at the moment,and I am not a bitter and dark person. I just like to look at the cons in life rather than the pros and I love to feel and search for human darkness in forum and other forms of cyber media this is my pastime, I love to study human weakness. I might seem bitchy to some but my presence on BW most of the time is not to oppose people but merely to highlight the shortcoming of things in various situations.

I seldom persist and push my views across to people unreceptive to my perspective except when I'm involve in threads pertaining to local current/social affairs.. Maybe I will be a tiny bit more vocal then. :D

- I bade you a peaceful night ahead-

is it easy to find sex from these apps? like...someone near, look at each other pic, 1 top 1 bottom and lets go ?

I am also concerned about the privacy of these apps, are there ANY traces left in my phone if I delete it? Will message/pics be save somewhere hidden in my phone?

How accurate is it? 

Will it link to my facebook? I know some apps quite dangerous...don't know why need facebook button...

tap wrongly die like Facebook status: "Btm guy just logged into grind'r" 

Some memorable lessons.

1. Saw a pic of the hairiest chest belonging to a guy from Myanmar. It states, seek btm so I assume that he seeks buddy. Anyway we went for movies and had sex during our dates but he stopped contact when he saw me still on grindr. That's when I realized that he seeks more than buddy.

2. Got to know a 44 yo single local who works overseas. Told me things like I made him feel like never before and even said he wants to relocate back to Singapore so we can be together. But when the messages I sent to him was accidentally read by his family, he ended it all.

3. Got to know a married guy. Even told me he went to a temple retreat to pray for me. Told me to quit grindr so that we can commit to each other. In the end told me his wife read my message and threatened divorce. So I left him alone.

I do not use grindr anymore. Though i believe that there are decent people using grindr, somehow grindr brings out the worst in everyone. Instead of bitching about grindr and its users, I just move on. Grindr is just not for me.

Guest this psmilia

Not going to reveal who this boy is, but if some of you notice, there is a boy who look extraordinarily handsome. He doesn't even seems to be local in the first place; but he is. Gem, really. 

Guest Guest

Not going to reveal who this boy is, but if some of you notice, there is a boy who look extraordinarily handsome. He doesn't even seems to be local in the first place; but he is. Gem, really. 

yah its that guy right! that one on the third row of my jackd now, the second one.

man, what a stupid post.

Guest Guest

yah its that guy right! that one on the third row of my jackd now, the second one.

man, what a stupid post.

if u are so precise why not reveal ur true identity first? :l

Let's share experience rather than quarrel.

He is rich and has his own beautiful condo, but is matured and not so hot any more.  Can't attract young hotties.

You are young, cute and hot, and there are lots of guys wanting to do it with you, but you don't have your own place.

What to do with the above combination?

Simple.  He offers his place to host you and your sex partner(s) for fun sessions.  Sometimes, he may join in.  Other times, he may just watch by the side.

He gets to witness live hot sex between yound hot guys.  At times, if you and your partner(s) don't mind, he can participate.

You get a safe and secure place to have fun with all the guys of your choice.

All parties are happy.

So far, he has hosted about 4 sessions.

Have you come across him or such other persons on grindr or jack'd?

• IkuTube changed the title to Share Your Grindr / Jack'd Experience
  • G_M locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.