Male HQ

Prostate Massage - Men's G-Spot Massage + Hitting The G-Spot Discussion & Recommendation (Compiled)(No Ads allowed)

Guest ahha

Guest fastcum
In my case, the top has to fully penetrate me and fully withdraw, and I have this tightening sensation and I feel like peeing.

This kind of fcuking sure cum very fast one. Any ideas on how to prolong ejeculation?

I enjoy playing the bottom role but the initial pain of penetration sometimes really puts me off. No amount of pre-fingering will reduce that pain, dunno what to do liao.

I presume the walnut shaped G-spot feels like a little rubbery lump when fingered, right?

mmm... ask ur top to put on more lubricant and ask him to penetrate urs slowly, thats wad i always ask my top... usually, i found out tt the pain is the 1st penetration... aft tt, wad u feel is pure pleasure, hehehe

Formerly known as desparado

Sometimes when the top fxxks me very fast, i feel like i am going to urinate. Is it because the top's cock has hit my g-spot?

Maybe... :)

In my case, the top has to fully penetrate me and fully withdraw, and I have this tightening sensation and I feel like peeing.

Well, one time this top guy was doing it as I described above, and I shot my load without stroking ... :P

I think he hit my g-spot.

once i did feel this... and the sensation of cumming without being stroked is like WOW... hehehe... n i found out tt the sensation of peeing is a normal thing... i usually clean my bowel b4 going for fun, n i dun see any relationship between cleaning up our rectum and the peeing sensation.

If the shitting feeling, yes, it is about the matter of whether u have cleaned up ur bowel or not...

Formerly known as desparado

Guest Guest

Not all gays r the same for sure. Btms like us have more sensitive g-spots just like some people r ticklish and some r immune to being tickled.

Since we are all gays, those w sensitive g-spots ones r btms, those not sensitive ones r tops. But like there r more ticklish people so there are more sensitive g-spots so we get imbalance of more btms than tops.

I also think ticklish people also tend to be btms because more sensitive nerves. I know I am btm because once a man enters me, I enjoyed the feeling more intense than jo or oral.

Since we are all gays, those w sensitive g-spots ones r btms, those not sensitive ones r tops. But like there r more ticklish people so there are more sensitive g-spots so we get imbalance of more btms than tops.

Rubbish. Tops have sensitive g-spots too. Lets put it this way. All men with functional prostates will experience an intense sensation when their prostates are simulated. Its up to the person to see if he enjoys the sensation.

I've met other tops who enjoy being fingered but cannot get over the idea of having a penis inside them. Too bad for them. There are even straight men who want their wives/girlfriends to play with their ass while fxxking them.

Hehe.. TC, when do you think can I insert my thick fingers into you? After which, followed by my "slightly above average thickness" didi?  :D   :lol:

Opps..just thinking out loud, since u did mentioned that you wanted a "sword fight".  :D   :lol:

OK, I am soooo purchasing a ringside seat for this fight. :lol:

Please play safely! Use a condom if you are having anal sex.

I also think ticklish people also tend to be btms because more sensitive nerves. I know I am btm because once a man enters me, I enjoyed the feeling more intense than jo or oral.

I feel abit amusing when someone touches my butt. I would go soft if my partner intend to finger me. Perhaps its more physcological effect, the idea of inserting finger(s) or dick or even toys into my ass will turn me off immediately. I think i have more sensitive nerves around my nipples and dick head than my ass area...hahaha :D

• 2 years later...

Erm I just have a few questions to ask about it after doing it quite a few times...

How exactly does it feel when you hit your g-spot? I mean there are times where I would feel really good but most of the time stimulation of something there instead makes me have a stomache @_@ and I end up... um needing to clear my bowels. : /

And oh... why can't I get erected every time I finger myself? Even if I were hard, the moment I try to penetrate the hole everything just flattens and saddens...

Lastly, does anyone have any experience or tips to share to making fingering a more enjoyable experience? :)

"The two of us are living in the same era, believing in the same future

Yesterday’s tears and today’s smiles will stay true

We’ve experienced the same pain, we’ve gathered the same kindness

And we’ll turn them into the strength to live on tomorrow"

progress - ayumi hamasaki

The male g-spot is the prostate but you may not feel that good if you finger yourself. Honestly, being fingered may not feel very nice too and can be painful to some people.

You should find out where the prostate is, and then massage it. If you finger yourself and hit something else, that may make you empty your bowels. smile.gif

Hitting the prostate may not make you cum, but you'd feel really good if you keep on doing it.

I'm not sure why many of us experience a loss of erection when we're fingering ourselves (or even when we're being screwed), but I'm guessing that the blood flows out of the penis in order to let your anus-muscles relax to welcome the finger/penis. smile.gif

Love me for a Reason, Let the Reason be Love. (from 'Love Me For A Reason', Boyzone)

Guest hokkien-beng

Not necessarily so. I have a few G-spot and there is one where the whole world knows and has became talk-of-the-town. :whistle:

OMG - the picture of an old sagging ass....

• 4 months later...
Guest AmkBear25

You mean u need a good pounding so u can autocum?

Erm I am Flexi Top so I dont mind getting fxxk but I never manage to autocum .

Most top dont really care about the btm when they fxxk lol .

Its in one of my top fetish to be done list .

I was thinking more me Gspot massager or Gspot fingering for this topic . Lol .

Here is what I found when I googled on "Prostate Milking"

Prostate Milking

Prostate milking is quickly becoming the preferred method of orgasm for literally tens of thousands of men. If done correctly the prostate milking or prostate orgasms can be extremely intense-up to 400% stronger and last up to 5 minutes.

These intense prostate orgasms from prostate milking are what makes the prostate milking for pleasurably for males. This type of orgasm is also known as a prostate orgasm as the prostate is sometimes know as the "male g-spot".

The prostate's main purpose is to help in the manufacture of semen, however if it is stimulated properly, is capable of intense orgasms. Many men only think about their prostate when they have a problem with it or the associated issues related when a man ages. In North American society however, the prostate is quickly becoming know as a sexual gland also.

The "male g-spot" or prostate can be both stimulated internally and externally.

The external stimulation is often called a prostate massage. While many men might enjoy the feelings of an external prostate massage, it does not offer the intense prostate orgasms of an internal prostate massage or prostate milking.

In general,prostate milking is usually easier if you have a partner to help, however there are several prostate massager's and prostate stimulator's available to help with self prostate milking including the very popular Aneros.

Prostate milking can also be an effective treatment for chronic prostatitis and benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH). Prostate milking can help to drain the highly painful build up of seminal fluid in men with a chronically inflamed prostate. While beneficial for some individuals,prostate milking it is NOT advisable for men with acute prostatitis as a prostate milking may for allow the prostate infection to spread to other parts of the body.

If you have any concerns about prostate milking or prostate stimulation you should consult your medical practitioner prior to starting this kind of activity.

If you are looking to improve your orgasms intensity and duration they a prostate milking may be for you.

Prostate Milking Self-How To Perform Prostate Milking By Yourself

Prostate milking yourself is not as easily done by yourself but follow these instructions to be able to give yourself the ultimate orgasm by self prostate milking. Self prostate milking can be easy to master if you follow the instructions below.

First,you must put on your latex gloves and lubricate them with a non allergenic lubricant or one that is suitable for anal sex.

The one hand without the glove has some warmed oil in your palm, and the oil is gently being rubbed into his testicles, slowly, one at time, and then both together. Then you’ll rub the oil into his perineum or the area around the anus. Gently knead his testicles. Between the two testicles is the shaft of the penis that you can also gently massage with your ungloved hand.

Then you can slowly move your hand into the perineum area again, with circles, and slightly pushing inward on the perineum. The ungloved hand also must be used to separate the two butt cheeks and make way for the latex gloved index finger with lubrication made for anal sex. These are excellent lubricants for inserting with prostate milking or prostate massage.

The finger is NOT to enter quickly but to massage the exterior of the anus until it becomes soft and pliable, and not resistant to your touch. You can do this with circular motions in a slow and steady fashion.

You’ll need to lubricate your finger again and when you are ready to insert it, grab his penis at the base and gently tug upward toward the glans. Make sure that the penis is well-lubricated with warmed oil. As you are gently pulling upward on the penis, gently insert your lubricated gloved finger about 1” inside the anus.

Move your inserted finger(s) internally and the other fingers of that hand externally towards his testicles. When he moans, begin the prostate massage or prostate milking.

Again, lubrication is absolutely vital for his comfort. Slowly move your finger in, and out, but never insert the full length of your finger. That could cause pain. Another thing to think about is do not use saliva as an anal lubricant. It loses moisture too quick and a dry prostate massage can hurt your partner. Move your lubricated finger(s), listen to his sounds. The more pleasurable the sound, the more you need to focus on that spot which causes him to make that pleasure sound you heard.

Move your inserted lubricated finger upwards towards the scrotum with him lying on his back. You’ll feel the prostate gland through the anus and rectal canal. Gently move your finger across it, then slowly move your finger left and right, and listen to the sounds he makes.

His sounds will indicate that you’ve found his g-spot. Make a mental note of where it is, because you’re going to be there more than once, and even for long periods of time, become intimate with it.

Tease him and massage his g-spot by, gently pulling your finger(s) out, and gently inserting them, pushing upward towards the scrotum, across the prostate and then removing them again. Do this over and over!

At this point, it might be a good idea to grab his penis with your lubricated ungloved hand and begin to massage in up and down slowly And if you can, synchronize the up and down motion, with the in and out motion of the prostate massaging. If necessary close the circle tighter around his penis. Massage the prostate in many different directional patterns. Left/Right, Diagonal, Vertical, Horizontal, Letters of the Alphabet, etc.

If you feel that he is preparing to ejaculate - stop him. You want him to orgasm but not come , this control method will spread out the orgasm for him and greatly increase his pleasure level for the prostate milking or prostate massage.

5 Important Things To Remember With Prostate Milking

1)Always check with your doctor before doing a prostate milking or prostate massage, especially if you have any questions about the health of your prostate.

2)When you are overweight or not limber, it can be difficult to this yourself. Find someone else who can do it for you.

3)Use a lubricant made with quality ingredients and is non-allergenic. Test a small amount of the lubricant on the opening of your anus prior to the prostate milking.

4)Wear latex gloves to prevent possible bacteria and health problems.

5)Apply pressure gradually, and do not cause pain. This massage should never cause pain. If it does, stop immediately.

It is important to note that there can be serious health consequences if a prostate milking or prostate massage is done incorrectly.

Guest AmkBear25

2)When you are overweight or not limber, it can be difficult to this yourself. Find someone else who can do it for you.

lol thats the part i am trying to find .

• 9 months later...
Guest Prostate Massage

Does anyone have any good recommendation of male prostate massage?

I have tried a few, but I don't seems to feel that my prostate is being massage, instead I feels like they are just giving me a finger fxxk. The feel is different. Wasted my $$$ :(

Guest Tristan

Does anyone have any good recommendation of male prostate massage?

I have tried a few, but I don't seems to feel that my prostate is being massage, instead I feels like they are just giving me a finger fxxk. The feel is different. Wasted my $$$ :(

Where have done the P. massage? i am looking for a real one too.

A friend of mine had tried the prostate massage and end up he was hospitalised for 2 months. Its a very complicating massage and required skills, experienced and qualification.

Its best to go for experienced, trained and certified therapist. Otherwise manhood therapy is just as good. There are alot of good homebased therapists at HML, you may like to check it out. :thumb:

Personally u can do it yourself. No need to pay $$$. it's more prominent and easy to locate when u have a hardon. go youtube do a search on prostate massage and u will be able to know where is it located.

For sexual stimulation? Some say you can get your most powerful orgasms by having it massaged since your prostate gland is the g-spot.

So it is right to say that we are going to moan and shot in front of the masseur?

Just wondering does prostate massage always ends for finger fxxking?

The only way to reach the your postate is by inserting a finger into the anus and to massage, you need to move the finger inside gently.

As you can see here, the action is similar to finger fxxking only its in slow motion.

The only way to reach the your postate is by inserting a finger into the anus and to massage, you need to move the finger inside gently.

As you can see here, the action is similar to finger fxxking only its in slow motion.

And I would love to finger fxxk your Chicken Backside !!!!

thks for the link, i was enlighten.

Wonder anyone here has anueos that can share with us?

You should seriously consider to get an Aneros for yourself.

You can use it while fxxking your wife or your fb; you'll get a more intense orgasm.

On your "day off", you can also use it to massage your postate.

It has a very narrow stem so it will not be very uncomfortable to your asshole and it does not make you a bottom for using it.

Mine is a MGX model.

• 3 months later...
Guest Itchy bitch

i wonder...

how does hitting the g-spot feels like?

maybe i've experienced it before but i couldn't really tell...

anyone ?

You were bitten by mosquito, and your skin swelled with tremedous itch. Unfortunately your hands were to short to reach that fateful spot. Your body began to twitch, you tried rubbing against the wall, and rolled on the floor screaming for help. Suddenly someone came and reached his fingers on your itchy spot. What is your feelings when he started to scratch it? I am sure that itchy spot is like your G-spot dying for a scratch of your lifetime.

You were bitten by mosquito, and your skin swelled with tremedous itch. Unfortunately your hands were to short to reach that fateful spot. Your body began to twitch, you tried rubbing against the wall, and rolled on the floor screaming for help. Suddenly someone came and reached his fingers on your itchy spot. What is your feelings when he started to scratch it? I am sure that itchy spot is like your G-spot dying for a scratch of your lifetime.

that i have to say must have been one of the most creative analogy i've ever heard... XD

Guest fggggh

i wonder...

how does hitting the g-spot feels like?

maybe i've experienced it before but i couldn't really tell...

anyone ?

Different people have different g-spot sensitivities just as different people have different ticklishness.

Some are very sensitive and some can barely feel anything.

But if you try tickling yourself, you barely feel anything and wonder why some people giggle like crazy when tickled. When they tell you it is very fun, you think they must be exaggerating. Someone without experience, scratches you instead when trying to tickle you and makes you weary of being tickled.

Same for g-spot. You try fingering yourself and the feeling is only so so, no big deal. You think what the fuss about. Someone without experience fxxked you and you felt sore instead of pleasures.

If your g-spot is not sensitive, you stay being top. But if your g-spot is sensitive and if you luckily meet a good top and then wooowweee suddenly you feel so good that you finally understood what the fuss is about. That itchy spot is like your G-spot dying for a scratch of your lifetime. Then you realize that why the previous few fxxks were so lame. Those lame tops were only merely barely touching your g-spot when they are supposed to give it a robust and skin digging in hard scratch....arrrrggg yes harder...harder...you learn....not just lame in and out...

You got hooked. You go back to him again and again. Then you tried a different top and yet another top.... Now you know how to find a good top just from observing how cocky he behaves and he knows how to pick you out from the way you look with that "fxxk me" look in your eyes and body language. This time it is going to be fully consensual adult game and no more "I am inexperienced, please be gentle with me" shyness of body language. It is to be fully consensual "take me, fxxk me, use me hard with no mercy and that is the only reason I am looking at you, I am your bitch".

2 consensual adults get into the room and with your consent, your g-spot will get the fxxk you been itching for.

Very good discribtion indeed.

For a even more basic explainatin is that someone rubbing ur cockhead from inside. And with each thrust againts the prostate will built up ur pleasure. But is not intense enough to release you load. The feeling is like hanging on the last stage of jerking off, almost cum but cannot cum yet.

Until a few slow and deep thrust than send u over. Orgasm will both from ur cock n contraction at ur asshole

• G_M changed the title to Prostate Massage - Men's G-Spot Massage + Hitting The G-Spot Discussion & Recommendation (Compiled)(No Ads allowed)
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.