Male HQ

Prostate Massage - Men's G-Spot Massage + Hitting The G-Spot Discussion & Recommendation (Compiled)(No Ads allowed)

Guest ahha

You will know or your spot is not explored or you are not sensitive with that spot at all. Not everyone can feel that spot. Your cum will flow uncontrollably and you feel like weeping with every thrust.

how true. all it takes is a good fit. your ass and his cock. u cant breathe. precum oozes out like a stream. u dun want him to stop. he can tell. he f harder. then he shoots. n u scream...

haha... i got fxxk once by this really muscular malay guy and his dick was around 6 inches and it's thick...

he was merciless when he entered me and fxxked me as though i'm his piggy bottom...

at that time i felt this peeing sensation and it went on and on till i cummed all over myself...

i heard this peeing sensation is the g-spot... is it?

Guest Urology

haha... i got fxxk once by this really muscular malay guy and his dick was around 6 inches and it's thick...

he was merciless when he entered me and fxxked me as though i'm his piggy bottom...

at that time i felt this peeing sensation and it went on and on till i cummed all over myself...

i heard this peeing sensation is the g-spot... is it?

That means your prostate has enlarged. It is time you go for your prostate check-up.

Different people have different g-spot sensitivities just as different people have different ticklishness.

Some are very sensitive and some can barely feel anything.

But if you try tickling yourself, you barely feel anything and wonder why some people giggle like crazy when tickled. When they tell you it is very fun, you think they must be exaggerating. Someone without experience, scratches you instead when trying to tickle you and makes you weary of being tickled.

Same for g-spot. You try fingering yourself and the feeling is only so so, no big deal. You think what the fuss about. Someone without experience fxxked you and you felt sore instead of pleasures.

If your g-spot is not sensitive, you stay being top. But if your g-spot is sensitive and if you luckily meet a good top and then wooowweee suddenly you feel so good that you finally understood what the fuss is about. That itchy spot is like your G-spot dying for a scratch of your lifetime. Then you realize that why the previous few fxxks were so lame. Those lame tops were only merely barely touching your g-spot when they are supposed to give it a robust and skin digging in hard scratch....arrrrggg yes harder...harder...you learn....not just lame in and out...

You got hooked. You go back to him again and again. Then you tried a different top and yet another top.... Now you know how to find a good top just from observing how cocky he behaves and he knows how to pick you out from the way you look with that "fxxk me" look in your eyes and body language. This time it is going to be fully consensual adult game and no more "I am inexperienced, please be gentle with me" shyness of body language. It is to be fully consensual "take me, fxxk me, use me hard with no mercy and that is the only reason I am looking at you, I am your bitch".

2 consensual adults get into the room and with your consent, your g-spot will get the fxxk you been itching for.

I think it's actually impossible, or at least very hard to tickle yourself!

just saying!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest G Spot - GODS Gift to Man

To enjoy a good orgasm you have to intimate and comfortable with your own body. For this you need to be willing to explore your sexuality freely and openly. Unfortunately, we live in a world of STD's so there are risks involved.

If every man could experience their g-spot we wouldn't have homophobia anymore. If all men were able to experience the pleasure of another men the world would be changed forever.

Massage your prostate; it is healthy and can prevent cancer. Literally embrace your manhood and celebrate your masculinity.

Bottoms UP!

Guest Male Orgasms

For me I know I've had a good orgasm when my body shakes uncontrollably and a feel a release of sperm coming deep from within my testicles. I can only achieve this with anal penetration. With the massage of the prostate it just sends me to an all new level.

My prostate is quite far in so it can be difficult to reach. The other problem is, once you've experienced "it" ((g-spot, anal penetration) it can become "addictive". Nothing else is like it and you pursue the same experience, if not better orgasm, like a "crack-head whore" chasing after their next "hit".

Caution should be taken because once you've "opened the door"; you may not be able to close it. What I mean to say is, it can lead to more promiscuous pursuits which can lead to hire risks of STD's.

Sometimes it has got to depend on the shape of your top's dick.

If it's hooked upwards, maybe missionary might work.

I haven't got my g-spot hit by a cock yet.

But I did reach it via fingering.

Got this kind of out-of-the-world feeling that makes your cock tingles and harden.

Plus nice deep moans to follow.

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

Guest inexperience

Sometimes it has got to depend on the shape of your top's dick.

If it's hooked upwards, maybe missionary might work.

I haven't got my g-spot hit by a cock yet.

But I did reach it via fingering.

Got this kind of out-of-the-world feeling that makes your cock tingles and harden.

Plus nice deep moans to follow.

How? Ur fingers very long?

• 2 months later...
Guest Twink

Hey I'm a lil new here. But I've something to share as well as ask.

Ytd, I wa feeling horny so I decided to go onto some webcam site and jerk off, in some way or another, publicly. And there was this guy who somehow dominated me, as in he instructed me what he wants me to do.

So I was plainly spreading my legs and jerking off. Till he asked me to play w my asshole. I was doing light fingering, which includes inserting it only up to my finger tip. He then asked me to get body cream/lube and asked me to finger myself deeply. I took a bodycream and started with one finger. Slowly, it progressed to 3 fingers. It went in so deep but i didn't feel like I'm reaching the limit; btw, it went in knuckle deep. So as I'm thrusting myself hardly, I was reaching my climax soon. And as I slowly reached that, I felt a very hard wall inside my ass. I fxxked myself hard, hitting that wall and I came hard.

After that, I just fingered myself w my cum but I didn't feel that wall till that guy said stop. Man, it left me gasping, my hole gaping, and I came again.

Is that wall a sign that I reached orgasm? Anyway, do anyone have a fetish of jerking off for people on webcam sites? I'm somehow 'addicted' to it.

Probably hit the prostate?? As it swells when arosed... But it should not be hard? So far I have not succeeded feeling my prostate.. But do have some experience of using dildo and reaching climax just by the thrusting motion... The feeling is totally different as can actually cum when the cock is soft... Anyone have experience with that??

Guest camboy

Hey I'm a lil new here. But I've something to share as well as ask.

Ytd, I wa feeling horny so I decided to go onto some webcam site and jerk off, in some way or another, publicly. And there was this guy who somehow dominated me, as in he instructed me what he wants me to do.

So I was plainly spreading my legs and jerking off. Till he asked me to play w my asshole. I was doing light fingering, which includes inserting it only up to my finger tip. He then asked me to get body cream/lube and asked me to finger myself deeply. I took a bodycream and started with one finger. Slowly, it progressed to 3 fingers. It went in so deep but i didn't feel like I'm reaching the limit; btw, it went in knuckle deep. So as I'm thrusting myself hardly, I was reaching my climax soon. And as I slowly reached that, I felt a very hard wall inside my ass. I fxxked myself hard, hitting that wall and I came hard.

After that, I just fingered myself w my cum but I didn't feel that wall till that guy said stop. Man, it left me gasping, my hole gaping, and I came again.

Is that wall a sign that I reached orgasm? Anyway, do anyone have a fetish of jerking off for people on webcam sites? I'm somehow 'addicted' to it.

hey.. may i know what site you used? i love camming too, but my msn contacts are always offline nowadays. so it's been pretty boring nowadays. need new things! lol! thanks!

Probably hit the prostate?? As it swells when arosed... But it should not be hard? So far I have not succeeded feeling my prostate.. But do have some experience of using dildo and reaching climax just by the thrusting motion... The feeling is totally different as can actually cum when the cock is soft... Anyone have experience with that??

You bet!!! Best feeling you can have without a real dick in you.

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

I can't believe in this thread. Can someone show his video how to get a tight tit orgasmised? :ph34r:

Posted 20 July 2011 - 10:44 PM

Found this very interesting video from the net.

Ass Play 101 - How to take a dick up your ass AND enjoy it.

http://www.xtube.com...p?v=DqtMu-G540-

Masturbation 101 - Ok class, ready? Let's begin!

http://www.xtube.com...p?v=mDawF-C240-

Guest JJMel

i only tried fingering once, and only managed one finger, and that too it didn't feel nice, it felt like i needed to poop when i did it... any ideas why :oops:

i recently tried it and i must say im rather addicted. thing is, im not sure if im hitting the right spot....

Me too... Recently kinda addicted to anal masturbation... Trying to reduce the frequency... It's harder as sometimes we dun hit the right spot and its hard to tell... Go with ur feelings... U'll feel high if u hit it

Guest curious cat

Me too... Recently kinda addicted to anal masturbation... Trying to reduce the frequency... It's harder as sometimes we dun hit the right spot and its hard to tell... Go with ur feelings... U'll feel high if u hit it

Will that cause the anal "black"? I saw some guys have "blackened" anal holes.

Can a doctor tell your ass has been "played"?

Will that cause the anal "black"? I saw some guys have "blackened" anal holes.

Can a doctor tell your ass has been "played"?

Mine is black leh... I guess is individual skin issue... Even my pubic area when I shave it all can see there's a patch of darker skin... Some people have same color as the rest of the area

• 5 weeks later...

Erm I just have a few questions to ask about it after doing it quite a few times...

How exactly does it feel when you hit your g-spot? I mean there are times where I would feel really good but most of the time stimulation of something there instead makes me have a stomache @_@ and I end up... um needing to clear my bowels. : /

And oh... why can't I get erected every time I finger myself? Even if I were hard, the moment I try to penetrate the hole everything just flattens and saddens...

Lastly, does anyone have any experience or tips to share to making fingering a more enjoyable experience? smile.gif

:blink: :twisted:

Very good discribtion indeed. For a even more basic explainatin is that someone rubbing ur cockhead from inside. And with each thrust againts the prostate will built up ur pleasure. But is not intense enough to release you load. The feeling is like hanging on the last stage of jerking off, almost cum but cannot cum yet. Until a few slow and deep thrust than send u over. Orgasm will both from ur cock n contraction at ur asshole
Sometimes it has got to depend on the shape of your top's dick. If it's hooked upwards, maybe missionary might work. I haven't got my g-spot hit by a cock yet. But I did reach it via fingering. Got this kind of out-of-the-world feeling that makes your cock tingles and harden. Plus nice deep moans to follow.

These descriptions are somewhat similar to what i felt when i fingered myself. But i think what makes my dick hard is by pressing down on my perineum while fingering. By doing so, my dick will harden very quickly even after it had softened when i took a rest from fingering. Of course, your mind plays an important role too. Be patient, and keep imagining that u are stroking your g-spot...

Anyway, I only used the full length of one finger, while lying on my back and lifting up my legs wide open. I guess u have to stroke the wall of your rectum that's nearer to your dick to feel it.. At least that's what i did, combined with jerking off, and the orgasms were indeed a lot more intense than purely jerking off. The feel-good after-effects lasted longer too. xD

last year the dr suspected me of hving prostate cancer and i went for prostate examination. believe me it was not fun having my prostate probed, pressed etc. more pain and discomfort than pleasure and definitely no orgasm.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

I find that if I finger myself at the start of a jerk, it's rather unpleasant. Feels more like constipation.

But when I jerk myself somewhere close to the point of no return and run my finger around the hole - as in rimming (you need lube here!) - it strikingly heightens the sensation.

And when I'm really there I'd insert my finger (not a whole lot, just at the opening) and thrust a little or jiggle it about (as in jerking/tugging/vibrating around the opening), the orgasm is heavenly - tremendous! I'm convulsing, the moaning is spontaneous, and the load really spurts far out. The orgasmic palpitations can last a whole 15 seconds (yeah, I count!). Extremely satisfying!

Straight jerkoffs don't compare anymore.

I reckon the tugging at the opening is connected to the g-spot. Might venture to get there once this starts to feel lame!

I think if we want to have prostate orgasm, we need to "forget" that we have a penis, most men only know that we ejaculate by penis, so when we are having sex, we think that ejaculation is the ending of sex. I had my first prostate orgasm this year with my boyfriend, only after 15 years of relationship that I discovered it. Once I had 5 orgasms in 40 minutes, I feel the most lucky man in the world, hehe!

I find that if I finger myself at the start of a jerk, it's rather unpleasant. Feels more like constipation. But when I jerk myself somewhere close to the point of no return and run my finger around the hole - as in rimming (you need lube here!) - it strikingly heightens the sensation. And when I'm really there I'd insert my finger (not a whole lot, just at the opening) and thrust a little or jiggle it about (as in jerking/tugging/vibrating around the opening), the orgasm is heavenly - tremendous! I'm convulsing, the moaning is spontaneous, and the load really spurts far out. The orgasmic palpitations can last a whole 15 seconds (yeah, I count!). Extremely satisfying! Straight jerkoffs don't compare anymore. I reckon the tugging at the opening is connected to the g-spot. Might venture to get there once this starts to feel lame!

Me too. These days.,. if I don't have a dildo inside me, slowly working it to rub the gland and fxxking it deep and wide... plain vanilla jerking off is no longer enough. Once you have had one of those "legendary" orgasm and felt it stiffen the entire body and your rectum tunnel clam down on the whatever you use inside...as you pull it out slow toward the tail end of the orgasm... you start to go up again... even when you have shot...the high is still there for another 10-15 seconds. After that... nothing else compares to it. Better then sex with a man some of the time LOL.

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

have u guys came across a video, people using prostate and their legs constant trembling non spot.

they said that its like orgasm.

Anyway there is once my bf fxxk me till both of my leg tremble and shivered and its feels so good like as if i am at heaven.

I guess its the same feeling as using prostate.

Edited by kh87

• 2 months later...

Anyone try to self massage prostate gland before? Can share the experience and how to do it? I've tried to do with my finger, but I guess cos it's not long enough to reach the prostate. And I couldn't locate where it is :( Can share how to know whether or not i reach the gland?

Anyone try to self massage prostate gland before? Can share the experience and how to do it? I've tried to do with my finger, but I guess cos it's not long enough to reach the prostate. And I couldn't locate where it is :( Can share how to know whether or not i reach the gland?

go find a good top. Tell him what u want and he will use his finger to tell u where your prostate is.

After that if u want a good prostate massage, he will either finger u or if u prefer, he can use his nature given massage stick to show u why some of us like to open our legs even to strangers.

• 5 months later...
Guest Guest

Have an enjoyable session with a btm in sauna. He told me there were few occasions he shivered but having pleasurable sensation. He told me I had hit his G spot a few times. Do you have shivery sensation when G spot is hit?

I have been a top all these while, I dun know where is my g spot and how is the feeling when it get massage or poke by a penis. I always heard my bottoms moaning in ectasy while I hit their g spots. Some hv their spots deeper inside while others jus near the exit. I was told the feeling is like rubbing gently on a dick head, the sensation can be trembling and achieve orgasm :)

Self prostate message is good ! My build is short, so I'm able to reach my prostate. Masturbate while massaging and when it's about to cum, the prostate would swell up. And you know what happen next !

• 5 months later...

I have had many compliments from my bottom guys who said

that I have managed to hit their G-spot while topping them.

The reason being, they say, due to my erected dick curving

upwards.

I do take the bottom role sometimes when I m in the mood but

so far, haven't had that experience of my G-spot being hit.

Can anyone describe that sensation to this top flex guy pls?

• G_M changed the title to Prostate Massage - Men's G-Spot Massage + Hitting The G-Spot Discussion & Recommendation (Compiled)(No Ads allowed)
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.