Male HQ

Prostate Massage - Men's G-Spot Massage + Hitting The G-Spot Discussion & Recommendation (Compiled)(No Ads allowed)

Guest ahha

Guest ahha

I saw this when doing some internet surfing. Posted here for you guys to try with your partner (or partners). Warning: do it slowly and safely, take preparation and precaution. Share with us your experiences and comments. Don't ask me how, why, what, and when as this is my 1st time reading this this too.

The G-Spot or Sacred Spot of a man is his prostate gland. Since the most direct way to massage the man's Sacred Spot is through his anus, it takes time to adjust to being penetrated in this way. It is not for every man. The benefits are many and the pleasure can be very intense. For tantric partners, lovers or those otherwise genuinely comfortable with one another, massaging the sacred spot can be a powerful experience. Not only in terms of ecstatic pleasure for the "receiver", but in the sexual empowerment it bestows on the "giver".

The walnut sized prostate gland is located directly underneath the bladder, not far from the internal root of the penis (see diagram). As can be seen, the gland is in close proximity to the rectal wall, allowing for easy access through the anus.

Why is prostate massage pleasurable? There are number of reasons:

Ejaculation reflex sensation

No matter which method is used it is not possible to touch the prostate directly. The nearest indirect access is through the rectal wall, which means that there is still a membrane in the way. This is somewhat akin to the inhibiting sensitivity a glove. Despite this restriction the lobes of the prostrate are highly sensitive to pressure. An array of sensations may be produced by pressing, rubbing or by means of stroking the gland through the rectal wall. The most profound of these feelings is similar to that sublime sensation which is normally felt during ejaculation, as the prostate begins pumping semen.

Anal sensitivity

Along with the genital areas, the anus is connected to and interwoven with millions of delicately sensitive nerve endings, which can yield most pleasurable sensations.

Hidden penis

Unknown to most, over one third of the penis is buried inside the body. It is the base of the (hidden) penis which may be pressured in a similar manner as the prostate. The effect of stimulating all three can be awesome, if done in concert with genital stimulation. Still more overwhelming than the physiological effects is the psychological aspect of prostate massage, due to the unaccustomed nature of penetration of the receiver.

Psychological high

As powerful as physiological stimulation might be, it pales when compared to the immeasurably greater psychological or mental high. The very notion of the male placing himself into such a vulnerable position, results in a powerful mental rush, for both receiver as well giver. The willingness of the naturally controlling male to allow himself to placed in an unaccustomed submissive role, should be particularly cherished by the giver.

Preparation

As in any intimate activity, certain basic rules apply. The receiver should be meticulously clean. The giver should have available form fitting latex surgical gloves (not the loose fitting variety). It's desirable for a number of reasons to use gloves, of which the first and foremost benefit is to protect the delicate anal membranes from sharp fingernails and rough skin. Secondly, a well lubricated rubber surface will glide more easily than naked skin. Lubrication should be water based, such as K-Y jelly.

Taking a hot bath or shower prior to the massage is a good way to relax. While bathing the receiver will find it pleasurable to begin to fanaticize in anticipation of the experience to come.

Positions

Face to face (for greater intimacy)

While completely naked, the receiver should assume a seated position; his back reclined and supported by large firm pillows (at about a 45 - 65 degree angle). His knees pulled in the direction of his chest and somewhat angled outward. The resulting position should be both comfortable for the receiver, as well as allowing the giver unobstructed view and unfettered access to the anus and genitals of the receiver. The giver may sit cross legged, or kneel in front of the receiver.

As a way to relax the receiver, the giver may begin by massaging the receivers lower extremities, particularly the abdomen. Initially, the receiver may choose to relax by closing his eyes, but as the massage progresses it is of great importance that the receiver and giver maintain eye contact.

It will be up to the giver to decide when the receiver is sufficiently relaxed and aroused. At this time the giver should unobtrusively slip on a glove and to begin lubricating the receivers anus. The lubrication process should be lengthy and ceremonial. Beginning with circular motions, stroking the anal opening. The objective is to pleasure and relax the nervous rosebud.

The giver should "never" poke the anus with the tip of the finger, but to gently and firmly apply pressure with the pad of the finger. Continuously add lubrication; there can never be too much lubrication! When the anus is ready it will allow the finger to enter. All that is needed is time and patience.

Remarkably, when the moment comes the giver will notice that the finger will seem to be drawn into the anus. Once the finger has been allowed to enter it is best to be still allowing the anal sphincters the chance to become accustomed to the intrusion. It will not be a good idea for the giver to move their finger in and out of the anus. There should only be one reason for the giver to remove the finger, and this would be to add more lubrication.

The giver is now ready to seek out the prostate: this can easily accomplished by crooking the inserted finger upwards, and feeling for a "roundish" to oblong protrusion about 2 inches inside the rectum. Applying pressure to the prostate will provide a variety of sensations, the most desirable of which is the feeling of impending ejaculation. By applying more or less pressure to the gland, the giver will be able to control these sensations; even to the point of inhibiting the receiver from ejaculating. The ability to control ejaculation through prostate massage, allows for nearly unending stimulation of the receiver's genitals. The penis may be massaged by the giver, or by receiver himself, to a point of near ejaculation. Only to be kept on the brink by varying pressure on the prostate.

During the arousal cycle the giver may begin to rhythmically move the inserted finger partially in and out, so as to stimulate the rich and super sensitive nerve endings around the anus.

Eye contact is most desirable at the resolution phase of the experience, with the receiver and giver gazing into one another's eyes… various scenarios are now possible:

A. The giver will allow the receiver to masturbate himself to achieve ejaculating. All the while the giver will be verbally encouraging the receiver to the moment of climax.

B. The giver may masturbate the receiver's penis with one hand, while massaging the receivers anal opening or prostate with the other. Both giver and receiver should communicate intently, so as to allow the greatest pleasure for the receiver.

C. The receiver may desire for the giver to “milk” his prostate, without direct stimulation to the penis. To achieve this the giver will gently stroke each lobe, resulting in a gentle flow of semen and the emptying of the prostate through the erect or flaccid penis.

Facing "away" from the giver (a magnificent view for the giver)

In this position the receiver will be kneeling, knees apart, buttocks elevated, while the elbows are resting on a firm surface, such as a cushioned floor matt. This should be both a stable and comfortable position for the receiver.

The giver may kneel or sit spread legged behind the receiver, having easy access and a perfect view, of the receiver's anus. The giver will also be in a position to reach between the receivers legs to allow stimulation of the genitals.

From this point please follow the same procedure as in the face to face method.

• 6 months later...

I think most bottoms are lucky enough to meet the few tops who do this to them :D Shiok till can die if he experienced.

TopChinese and Gachi Muchi u got do or not ? :P

But very very few tops so patient. They agree to do then half way seeing me so shiok make them steamed till they cannot tahan then they forget promise and cock enter to have their share of fun also. Only masseurs will be controlled enough to finish proper job because they get paid.

Hehe any bottoms got good ideas how to stop the tops from giving up halfway? Like tie-up the top's cock?

it is correct to say that not every btm enjoys milking

i had btms that enjoyed my finger very much and i got btms that pushed me away.

for the one inserting (need not be the top) finger nails are no-no, be gentle and see your partner's reaction.

for the one being inserted, proper cleaning is crucial, no one like to poke his finger in a pile of shit :P

for those that's very hygenie, watson sells finger condom (dont know whether is this the correct term)

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

it is correct to say that not every btm enjoys milking

i had btms that enjoyed my finger very much and i got btms that pushed me away.

for the one inserting (need not be the top) finger nails are no-no, be gentle and see your partner's reaction.

for the one being inserted, proper cleaning is crucial, no one like to poke his finger in a pile of shit :P

for those that's very hygenie, watson sells finger condom (dont know whether is this the correct term)

is it... then wat is the actual name for it.. tot of trying the way which is describle above...

haha

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

258yvky.jpg

Anyone knows the right name for this product ? Would like to try tis postrate massage out this week so tis bit of info will be mst useful.

Tks

Anyone knows the right name for this product ? Would like to try tis postrate massage out this week so tis bit of info will be mst useful.

Tks

Prostate Massage

also know as Male "G" Spot Massage

Massage of the prostate, or Male "G" Spot, can be a very pleasurable and healthy experience! Massage of this gland releases toxins and negative energies that are trapped in the tissues and cells. If done correctly, prostate massage can help prevent prostate cancer.

The prostate sits under the bladder and in alignment with the navel. Because men vary in shape and size, the exact position will also vary. Care should be utilized in locating the gland.

Make sure hands are thoroughly cleansed as to not transmit germs to this area. Use a natural lubricant (nothing with additives) if needed. Insert the finger into the anal canal until you locate the prostate, which will feel like a round or egg shaped ball under the skin of the anal wall and towards the navel. Massage this area back and forth and in small circular motions, clockwise, then counter clockwise.

Massage of the Male G Spot can be a particularly pleasurable experience if done by one's lover. If the exercise is performed by the lover, the male can lay either on his back or stomach, whichever position yields itself to an easier reach.

Men who are experiencing problems of any nature with the prostate gland should not perform this exercise.

http://www.goddesstouch.com/mastery_5.htm

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

Guest gorgeous
anyone tried this ?

I have tried on some of my mates, they enjoyed ! .. it must be done with extreme and gentle care... small circular motions, in/out and some occasional vibrations...

• 2 weeks later...
anal intercourse = prostate massage :D

Yes agreed. My first time with my married bf, he fcked till i cumed without touching my cock.Both of us are amazed!! That day, Not only a day I convert from top to bottom but I have lost my virginity! The beginning of our closeted love affairs :oops:

Yes agreed. My first time with my married bf, he fcked till i cumed without touching my cock.Both of us are amazed!! That day, Not only a day I convert from top to bottom but I have lost my virginity! The beginning of our closeted love affairs :oops:

i also did that last time.. i don know how long i do with him.. but i know he cum 1st then i cum after that.. and we slp on the same bed.. haha...

so nice...

258yvky.jpg

tried mens-kneads before. massage quite painful and felt very good after that. He does external manhood massage but does not actually do the prostate or G-spot thing.

TianTian,

I visited the website but it seems like there isn't any contact detail.

Could you kindly PM me the contact detail as I would like to try the massage

Thanks. :)

tried mens-kneads before. massage quite painful and felt very good after that. He does external manhood massage but does not actually do the prostate or G-spot thing.

last time his menu is more general :B)

hmmmmm...tot he's str8; in fact, wife and kids can be around the house during the session! :o

Ha ha physically Anal intercourse is like prostate massage but the taste can be very different like comparing tuna sashimi w ikan bilis. U need to be a btm to understand this.

Prostate massage feels good but not as emotionally satisfying. Anal intercourse is an emotional agreement between 2 grown men to fulfill the instinct of nature to have the sexual ritual. It may not be reproductive but the roles r still sexally there, btm has a very strong urge to receive a penis inside him so he submit his body to be used by another man in return for a good fxxk. The top has the urge to impregnage and dominate the btm.

If u ever seen 2 men fxxk like 2 rabbits u be amazed how they enjoyed their respective roles harmoniously. Their moans r so exciting. Emotionally they bonded together much more than physical high.

i have seen and i also been fxxked that way too. Prostate massage is too impersnal n u can even safely say that u are

not fxxked

If u ever seen 2 men fxxk like 2 rabbits u be amazed how they enjoyed their respective roles harmoniously. Their moans r so exciting. Emotionally they bonded together much more than physical high.

Just to add, roles can be reversed. Not sure about rabbits though. ;)

我有煙但係邊個有火。。。

• 4 months later...

One guy recently showed me where is my G-spot using his finger, n yes i admit that on tt spot, it feels damn good.

But then a question arises: are we, bottoms, designed to have that spot? we can understand tt girls are given the clitoris so tt they can feel the plaesure during the intercourse, but are bottoms also given that spot so that we can enjoy as well? if it is, then are bottoms pre-destined genetically to be bottoms?

Formerly known as desparado

All men have a g spot. Unfortunately, most straight men don't know it because they fear something up their 'exit only'. Like a female virgin who fears for their cherry being popped.

I think being bottom is nurtured although for some cases, it's pretty predetermined due to their nature.

For me it was discovered. I was naturally a top and then slowly discovered the pleasures of being bottom. But I have a friend who has never been a top before. He prefers being fxxked and most bottoms are stereotyped as the sissy kind, because most of them are, although I've seen some pretty straight acting bottoms.

...most bottoms are stereotyped as the sissy kind, because most of them are...

hahaha that's not very fair... :D

anyway, no bottoms = no tops, even if you're the macho kind :P

jingle-bitch screwed me over

go to hell jingle-whore

go to hell

go to hell

go to he-l-l

Where is the G-spot? Is it the prostate?

You might read 'Durex' explaination on "G-Spot":

The male G-spot

It does exist - but it's tucked away and rather difficult to find on your own - it's more formal name is the prostate gland.

Should you want to try and find it yourself, lie on your back with your knees bent and feet on the floor. Now put in your thumb and press it against the front wall of the rectum. You will need lubrication. You're looking for something that feels like a walnut. Once you've found it, start massaging firmly in a downward direction. Alternatively, you can always get your partner to look for it.

Many men say that G-spot orgasms are more intense and that they ejaculate in a continuous stream rather than in spurts. Remember: it's always advisable to wash your hands if they have been inside a rectum as you can inadvertently transfer bacteria to other parts of the body afterwards.

http://www.durex.com/uk/play/pleasure_perf...male_g_spot.asp

and the location of the prostate:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostate

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

this topic should be change to Man's Gspot and its deteminating of his role.

No one is born btm or top as I believe. A man can enjoy both way in actual fact as describe by WA, all man has prostrate and it well be every mens G-spot.

Whether a man is top or btm is his choice. the decision factal maybe:

1. Good experience when they penetrated or are penetrated and prostrate simulated

2. Unable to be Top (medical, psychological and on some cases, physical)

3. Political (to be btm, one may think he will be down cast, not man, lost his musculinity where some man is proud of, chuvinistic thinking etc...)

4. lifestyle (I was told by a btm before, he want to be bottom, cause he is lazy, so let Top do all the work)

Many factors lead to the role, but definately not because of sissyness. I ever know a straight man, totally straigh and homophobic, and yet, he is soft as a kitten...

I have seen tranny who is more woman than a woman, who is a Top :lol:

It's just me.... Asura... don't fear, but be very afraid....

You might read 'Durex' explaination on "G-Spot":

The male G-spot

It does exist - but it's tucked away and rather difficult to find on your own - it's more formal name is the prostate gland.

Should you want to try and find it yourself, lie on your back with your knees bent and feet on the floor. Now put in your thumb and press it against the front wall of the rectum. You will need lubrication. You're looking for something that feels like a walnut. Once you've found it, start massaging firmly in a downward direction. Alternatively, you can always get your partner to look for it.

Many men say that G-spot orgasms are more intense and that they ejaculate in a continuous stream rather than in spurts. Remember: it's always advisable to wash your hands if they have been inside a rectum as you can inadvertently transfer bacteria to other parts of the body afterwards.

http://www.durex.com/uk/play/pleasure_perf...male_g_spot.asp

and the location of the prostate:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostate

Thanks for your nice info...

Hope all the btm happy to read this piece of news.

:P:P:P

258yvky.jpg

hehehe, thx gachi... and pardon my poor english, wakaka... anw, did anyone thought that gays are genetically made???

I think G-spot has nothing to do with sexual orientation. I have read some straight magazines and few men admit that they enjoy their female sex partners fingering their asses during the act of lovemaking.

It is a matter of exploring one's own body and discovering the erogenous zone. However, most straight men are probably fixed on their mindsets that such fingering of G-spot is unbecoming for a man. This may arise from a chauvinistic mindset. Well, then they lose the chance of having enjoyable sex :ph34r:

z

Guest Guest

my top has good skill when he fxxk me good, always hitting my G-spot, making me really high and my dxxk hard until i cum alot on his hairy chest :P:P

Guest simpleman

Actually, anywhere where your partner hits the spot that makes you go "Gee, that is so nice!" - that's the G-Spot

Guest Guest
I believe the length and thickness of penis matters in order to hit the G-spot....any bottom wants to confirm my suspicion? :ph34r:

i suppose is the skill and position :)

Guest Guest

I enjoy playing the bottom role but the initial pain of penetration sometimes really puts me off. No amount of pre-fingering will reduce that pain, dunno what to do liao.

I presume the walnut shaped G-spot feels like a little rubbery lump when fingered, right?

I believe the length and thickness of penis matters in order to hit the G-spot....any bottom wants to confirm my suspicion? :ph34r:

if you have tried fingering your btm, you will know that the skin closest to the prostate gland (or commonly known as G-spot) is quite closed to the anal entry.

which is also why under Durex's explaination, it used Thumb to do self discovery.

so length isnt the most crucial aspect as most cock will be able to hit the g-spot (did i hear the top's relief voice? :P ), thickness maybe as the thicker the cock, the more pressure on the anal.

personally i would think that the more impt aspects are whether you have a larger cock head or whether is your cock shape arc towards an angle.

the larger cock head will provide the needed attention to the area while the arc upwards cock can provide the added pressure when the top moved his cock near the anal entry....

my 2 cents hor

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

Sometimes when the top fxxks me very fast, i feel like i am going to urinate. Is it because the top's cock has hit my g-spot?

Maybe... :)

In my case, the top has to fully penetrate me and fully withdraw, and I have this tightening sensation and I feel like peeing.

Well, one time this top guy was doing it as I described above, and I shot my load without stroking ... :P

I think he hit my g-spot.

• G_M changed the title to Prostate Massage - Men's G-Spot Massage + Hitting The G-Spot Discussion & Recommendation (Compiled)(No Ads allowed)
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.