Male HQ

Farrer Park Mrt toilet

hard2kill

Today went Mustafa, remind me of this thread so went and take a look, saw one chn Uncle using toilet paper keep wiping his tool. His was standing one urinal away from me then move next to me. I saw his tool, since my swimming days many years ago never saw a tool till today. Also got one Indian stand there quite long, I just went for pee and explore only. When I left saw two Indian and one chn come in.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/28/2022 at 9:27 PM, Since u r here said:

toilet open whole nite long?

bespectacled uncle? in the mall or mrt?

as in his actions effeminate? 

Not the bald guy or the spec guy ....I went there around 10pm

This guy tall fit body ..he just came from jogging...I was crusing show off my Indian hairy cock...he showed me his small sissy girly cock 

Brought me to the mall and sucked my red headed cock till all my cum came out...it took me a good 15 minutes to shoot my sprem out 

I think he is a foreigner chn

Edited by sg indian here

Was there at City Square Mall (or is it City Mall Square? Haha) ard 6 plus... I went to the MRT toilet to take a look.

There were people hanging around the toilet 🤭.  But not the typical hunk material, no offense.

I saw some good physique and/or nice looking guys in Mustafa.  Too bad they are either in groups, or when I look at them, they didn't understand I was making a pass 😅.

I on Grindr too....but no suitable guys

On 7/2/2022 at 12:13 AM, GoodBlow said:

Was there at City Square Mall (or is it City Mall Square? Haha) ard 6 plus... I went to the MRT toilet to take a look.

There were people hanging around the toilet 🤭.  But not the typical hunk material, no offense.

I saw some good physique and/or nice looking guys in Mustafa.  Too bad they are either in groups, or when I look at them, they didn't understand I was making a pass 😅.

I on Grindr too....but no suitable guys

U still there ?? im near 

On 7/2/2022 at 12:17 AM, Prabhu.s said:

U still there ?? im near 

So late??? Toilet closed.

I was at City Mall Square so the toilet tour was a "bonus" trip.  I agree with people here that the place is dirty and not conducive for fun.  It is also very risky.  "Wait police catch" then you know.

Quite sometime back I saw a Punjabi guy.  He smiled to me and followed me to a nearby HDB.  In short broken English he said he is a money boy.  Asked if he can go to my house.  He wanted 100, then 50.  I didn't want to buy sex so I politely turned down.  He asked: now you have money? Can give?  I left quickly.

Tonight should be more happening since most people don't have to work on Sunday ☺️

😅

• 3 weeks later...