Male HQ

Farrer Park Mrt toilet

hard2kill

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I actually work in that vicinity.. I have never, ever cruise over there.

However, I always see the same usual suspects lingering and loitering around, near that 7-11 by that bus stop. Literally it is like their second home.

Unfortunately, I must confess, all cannot make it; none is my type sadly.

xoxo

Yesterday saw 2 policemen interrogating one of the regular uncle-cruisers. From the look of it, it was rather tense or/and intense.

I did not have the chance to witness any longer as my bus came and I had to board. One thing for sure, both of the policemen were definitely delectable young men.

Until now I can only envision what's underneath that tight blue uniform. Yums.

×0×0

On 6/17/2023 at 4:47 PM, chillflex said:

Yesterday saw 2 policemen interrogating one of the regular uncle-cruisers. From the look of it, it was rather tense or/and intense.

I did not have the chance to witness any longer as my bus came and I had to board. One thing for sure, both of the policemen were definitely delectable young men.

Until now I can only envision what's underneath that tight blue uniform. Yums.

×0×0

was this at the 711 bus stop?

1 hour ago, friskyfright said:

was this at the 711 bus stop?

Yupz.

Where bus 131 & 141 stops.

But apparently the tense encounter with the men in blue did not deter that uncle-cruiser from lingering and loitering ever again in that vicinity.

Just saw the same uncle-cruiser at the very same sweet spot yesterday. This time trying to befriend/entice a skinny Indian foreign worker. 

Like, don't these people have a life? They seem to be forever lingering and loitering around the same area - with lust in their eyes.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/20/2023 at 10:35 AM, KD90 said:

happy,

I went to the old man house last night to play,

ended very late,

The old man also sent me downstairs waiting taxi❤️😘

what type of play happened between u and the old man at his house?

both did a role play of an old folks nursing home?

with u as the caregiver and the old man as the patient?

juz wondering....

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My uncle was so awesome tonight, he even played with a foreigner,

The three of us had barbecue together,

Then my uncle said he wanted to play with this young man,

No problem at all,

After sex, my uncle didn't come downstairs to buy something to eat.

Uncle said he was too tired to eat😘

• 4 weeks later...

Tried out this place yesterday. I'm a straight married guy and it was my first ever time doing this so wasn't sure what to expect. There were 2-3 people at the urinals, so went to pee at one of the urinals in the middle at one side. There was an old uncle at the end and another guy behind me at the other side.

Initially wasn't expecting much, but then when I took out my cock to pee, i could see the uncle from the side of my eye starting to wank furiously. This made me slowly become hard, and soon I was standing there stroking. The other guy behind me also started to steal glances, so then I became bolder and with my cock out, went over to the urinal right beside him. Stood there stroking with both of us looking at each other's cocks, the uncle soon came to the right side of me and was stroking as well. The younger guy on my left flicked my nipple a couple of times, and then asked me if I wanted to be sucked, but I wasn't sure how that was going to happen so declined. I was just a bit nervous as this was my first time so not sure how and where that could happen. 

All in all, a very exciting first time for me exhibiting and stroking. Any tips on how it can go further next time? Does the action happen at the urinals itself or in one of the cubicles? It's a bit open at the urinals and anyone can walk there and see. 

11 hours ago, shaft69 said:

Tried out this place yesterday. I'm a straight married guy and it was my first ever time doing this so wasn't sure what to expect. There were 2-3 people at the urinals, so went to pee at one of the urinals in the middle at one side. There was an old uncle at the end and another guy behind me at the other side.

Initially wasn't expecting much, but then when I took out my cock to pee, i could see the uncle from the side of my eye starting to wank furiously. This made me slowly become hard, and soon I was standing there stroking. The other guy behind me also started to steal glances, so then I became bolder and with my cock out, went over to the urinal right beside him. Stood there stroking with both of us looking at each other's cocks, the uncle soon came to the right side of me and was stroking as well. The younger guy on my left flicked my nipple a couple of times, and then asked me if I wanted to be sucked, but I wasn't sure how that was going to happen so declined. I was just a bit nervous as this was my first time so not sure how and where that could happen. 

All in all, a very exciting first time for me exhibiting and stroking. Any tips on how it can go further next time? Does the action happen at the urinals itself or in one of the cubicles? It's a bit open at the urinals and anyone can walk there and see. 

Hmm “straight married” or “straight behaving married”? How would a straight man even be bother having a curiosity and actually check out the place physically? Something not exactly right. :)