Male HQ

As the title states, I am homeless. Never in a million years would I have thought I'd be saying that.

What brings me to the position that i'm in is because one morning I decided to sleep in, long story short, my roomate went through my stuff and found illegal substance in my closet.

Few questions that I wish can be answered.

Why did he went through my stuff when he came into my room to check if I was ok?

Why does he think its ok to literally pick lock my room door when he can see that I was obviously sleeping?

Why does he think its ok to invade my privacy like that?

After he found "my stuff" the home owner said to him that he wants me out (my friend sent me a screenshot) so I just packed all my needs and left. 

Am I being too dramatic? The home owner wanted to chat with me that night but after that message that he sent to my friend, I just can't bring myself to have a face to face conversation with him. He's been my friend for a year (the home owner) gave me a place to stay, helped me through difficult times. I just don't know what to do right now. i've been staying at a cheap hostel for 2 nights and my money is running out so I might have to sleep on the streets (atleast until i get my salary)

i'm scared, I'm homeless, I'm confused.

Guest johnsonklt
1 hour ago, Guest Curious Kitty said:

What "illegal substance"  were you talking?

ya  will be good if u can tell us what is the  "illegal substance".   

suggest to tell those in pvt to  those who wish to help.

so sorry to be honest & frank to u. 

no one wish to get into trouble with the law.   

You are young and nice looking so you might be able to get help from some rich people with places available but you had better not have any illegal substances with you again or others who wanted to help you will be afraid to do so.

5 hours ago, Fahn said:

As the title states, I am homeless. Never in a million years would I have thought I'd be saying that.

What brings me to the position that i'm in is because one morning I decided to sleep in, long story short, my roomate went through my stuff and found illegal substance in my closet.

Why did he went through my stuff when he came into my room to check if I was ok?

Why does he think its ok to literally pick lock my room door when he can see that I was obviously sleeping?

After he found "my stuff" the home owner said to him that he wants me out (my friend sent me a screenshot) so I just packed all my needs and left. 

Am I being too dramatic? The home owner wanted to chat with me that night but after that message that he sent to my friend, I just can't bring myself to have a face to face conversation with him. He's been my friend for a year (the home owner) gave me a place to stay, helped me through difficult times. I just don't know what to do right now. i've been staying at a cheap hostel for 2 nights and my money is running out so I might have to sleep on the streets (atleast until i get my salary)

Well, you might think your friend is the bad person here for getting you chased out of the house. But I am sure, once you are clean, you will thank him for what he had done for you.
YOU put yourself in this state and you are lucky that only your friend found out about you and throw you out of the house. If it were the police, I am sure you would be in jail now or some rehabilitation center or both.

The home owner had helped you 1 year ago and you should be on your feet and working. From what I deduce, you are jobless now.

Anyway, you might want to look up  The GreenHouse which is a safe house for addicts.

Maybe you can contact Alaric Tan of The Greenhouse and see how he can help you. https://www.facebook.com/thegreenhouse.sg/

For those who likes to help with donations, there is a fundraising effort for The Greenhouse.  https://give.asia/campaign/help-keep-our-addictions-centre-running

Edited by GachiMuchi

ok. if the illegal substance is poppers. then it's not even illegal. If it's really illegal then hm.

First, no other person has the right to check through your things in a rented room without your permission. Only the authorities can do but need a search title too.

I m not sure how that room mate who searched your stuff is related to the home owner.

Anyway he violated your privacy rights. He probably got suspicious or is homophobe. I know it's not much of help but now it's difficult to defend because of the "substances".

Maybe you can get in touch with  Oogachaga. Even if they don't have your issue listed but they might be able to connect you better.

Counselling Services

Hotline counselling (+65) 6226 2002  

Whatsapp counselling  (+65) 8592 0609

(Tue, Wed, Thu: 7pm-10pm; Sat: 2pm-5pm)

Gachimuchi is right that you should get your drug issue resolved before you are going to run into deeper shit.... You are much too young for starting your life on a wrong patch.

11 hours ago, jurongwest said:

Why not just go back n talk to the home owner (aka your friend)? If he is willing to talk to you, why are you not willing to do so?? 

I feel betrayed by them still because I overheard them talking while i was sleeping,  saying really mean means stuff.

11 hours ago, GachiMuchi said:

Well, you might think your friend is the bad person here for getting you chased out of the house. But I am sure, once you are clean, you will thank him for what he had done for you.
YOU put yourself in this state and you are lucky that only your friend found out about you and throw you out of the house. If it were the police, I am sure you would be in jail now or some rehabilitation center or both.

The home owner had helped you 1 year ago and you should be on your feet and working. From what I deduce, you are jobless now.

Anyway, you might want to look up  The GreenHouse which is a safe house for addicts.

Maybe you can contact Alaric Tan of The Greenhouse and see how he can help you. https://www.facebook.com/thegreenhouse.sg/

For those who likes to help with donations, there is a fundraising effort for The Greenhouse.  https://give.asia/campaign/help-keep-our-addictions-centre-running

I made a mistake i am well aware of that. I had a relapse, it's not easy jsut going cold turkey.

I actually do have a full time job, im not jobless and I've actually reached out to the greenhouse. Have a meeting . this Tuesday. What do you think is going to happen while I'm there? Are they going to report me to the police?

Have been clean for almost a week now just fyi.

I don't want to sound mean to you but... NO ONE OWES YOU A LIVING. The only person who can help you is YOURSELF.

If you don't buck up and get your life in order, that is your choice and NO ONE will give a Fuck if you are dead or a uesless drug addict, etc.

You are lucky that they are just kicking you out of the property. They could have called the police and get you really destroyed, if it isn't already destroyed by YOU, but they didn't.  They leave you to die on your own accord and they don't want to destroy YOUR Future; so that you will have a clean record or whatever that is left of a future.

You owe it to yourself to get your life back together. 

Good first step which you had done is getting in touch with Greenhouse. I hope you can turn your life around and learn to stand on your own 2 feet and stop thinking that people must help you.

This is the fucking wake up call you need to realised that your friends are actually Helping You by throwing you out of the house. Which I had mentioned in my earlier post.

All the best to your recovery.

Remember, you fucked up your own life, you un-fuck it yourself, your choice!

8 hours ago, Fahn said:

I feel betrayed by them still because I overheard them talking while i was sleeping,  saying really mean means stuff.

Although they might be wrong if they say really mean stuff but you must understand that you have also betray the house owner trust by bringing in illegal substances. The illegal substances might cause the house owner to be in trouble if it is found in his house. I believe it is the house owner duty to check for all illegal stuff as the house is under his name. The house might get confiscated due to such wrong doing.

• 1 year later...
On 10/13/2018 at 5:33 AM, Fahn said:

No, you are not too dramatic.  To abandon your home where you felt secure is always traumatic.

Don't blame yourself,  and don't blame your roommate. He is not in your shoes.  

But... the home owner wanted to chat with you.  This was a good sign.  Maybe he also felt bad about the situation, since he (probably still) is your friend. By leaving and not having the chat with him you did him wrong,  no matter what you heard he and your roommate talk about.

Why don't you have a chat with this home owner NOW?  At least you could thank him for having given you a place to stay for a year, and maybe things can be worked out so that you return there.  If so,  get yourself a good box with a lock to keep your stuff safely away from the fingers of anyone else! and... and forgive that roommate of yours.

He hasn't come in more than a year.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

https://homeless.sg/

Do seek help here if you need a shelter. Do stay safe 

You’re not alone. If you’d like to speak to someone, help is available at the following centres:

Samaritans of Singapore (SOS) 24-hour Hotline: 1800 221 4444 or pat@sos.org.sg.
Institute of Mental Health’s 24-hour Hotline: 6389 2222
Care Corner Counselling Centre (English and Mandarin): 6353 1180
Singapore Association for Mental Health: 1800 283 7019

• 7 months later...
On 10/13/2018 at 6:33 PM, Fahn said:

I hope that you are okay now

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Guest

need to ask a favor, have a family of Hong kongers whom the husband has found a job here in Singapore.

He wanted to find a place to rent near Bukit Merah or Queentown area.

need to check how much for a room first and then a 4 room flat how much.

anyone has lobang?

Guest Extradition
3 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

need to ask a favor, have a family of Hong kongers whom the husband has found a job here in Singapore.

anyone has lobang?

Hopefully that family are not those protesters ...

12 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

anyone has lobang?

800 to 1k for a room.

2 to 2.5k for 4 room flat.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.