Male HQ

Looking for Giving Or Receiving Blowjob / Get Suck / Be Sucked (Compiled)

Guest Danial Alec

Guest tampines25

i would like to suck handsome guy till he cum and cum , any handsome guy keen to try , trust me my skill is damn too, please note i only suck for chn guy, no offence

you can add me to msn

tampines25@yahoo.com.sg

or message me via the blowing winf mail box

179 27 67 chn slim avg looks btm

my contact no is <phone no. removed by mod> pls sms me

fit tanned 20 chinese 173 59. wants to get sucked...

I just tripped onto this website. Am experienced in sucking. I can be quiet sure you will come back for more. If anyone is reading this msg, fyi i only suck teens and fit muscular guys be it at the gym and more and sorry am choosy as i do a damn good job on bed. Am not a pevert so need not worry. If keen add me on msn and lets talk all4one19@hotmail.com. Thanks

Guest Maturesporty

I find this site interesting esp bj section. If there are any sporty, muscular leanfit teens to adults 18 - 30 max unless you are very muscular (if you are older) who needs a deep throat and more, discreet and have my own place, leave a msg here with yroumsn id and lets talk there. I am 35 gymmer sporty and rower. You will be hooked to me after you try me, wanna bet? hahaha

r the 3 ppl upstairs the same? so arrogant n irritating!!

you are right! i also think same person! On his post he say he is gymmer la..rower laa.. yada yada... good bj la... so high standard some more...but actually... he is just...well duwan to say lah..will HURT him..

Mature 50yo uncle who looks young looking for cocks to suck... love to kiss your shaft, tongue-tickle your piss-hole, lick your balls and suck your cock until you shoot your hot spunk.... shiok. if you like or need my service... reply me now.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

Mature 50yo uncle who looks young looking for cocks to suck... love to kiss your shaft, tongue-tickle your piss-hole, lick your balls and suck your cock until you shoot your hot spunk.... shiok. if you like or need my service... reply me now.

may i know your stats ??

you are right! i also think same person! On his post he say he is gymmer la..rower laa.. yada yada... good bj la... so high standard some more...but actually... he is just...well duwan to say lah..will HURT him..

Iknow this guy lah and he is not bad lah. Tried him a few times. nOt bad. any other cock suckers here ?

• G_M changed the title to Looking for Giving Or Receiving Blowjob / Get Suck / Be Sucked (Compiled)
  • amplify pinned this topic
  • G_M unpinned and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic