Male HQ

Looking for Giving Or Receiving Blowjob / Get Suck / Be Sucked (Compiled)

Guest Danial Alec

Love to give a good BJ and deepthroat... miss the taste of goo.... In S'pore 22-27 Jan....must be DDF. Email me with your pic and 'size'... JoHappy123@hotmail.com ....Happy holidays...cheers.

hi,

could you please intro yourself? age, race, etc.....

thank you.

jeremy

37yo, chinese 171/78

chubby888@hotmail.com

Oral sex and HIV

The HIV virus can be passed on through oral sex. Oral hygiene and safe sexual practices can help stop it being transmitted.

Can HIV be transmitted through oral sex?

The short answer is yes. But the risk is lower than some other sexual activities.

Recent surveys have shown that only a small minority of new cases of HIV that are diagnosed are due to oral sex. Although HIV is present in vaginal fluids, semen and the clear fluid that your penis produces for lubrication before orgasm, it is unlikely these will come into contact with your bloodstream during oral sex. But while it’s unlikely, it’s not impossible.

The risk factor is largely due to your oral hygiene. If you have ulcers, dental bleeding or lacerations then theoretically the infection could reach your bloodstream. However, saliva has enzymes that inhibit transmission and the cells in the mouth aren’t very absorbent, so the chance of transmission is low.

Ways to lower the risk

avoid getting semen in your mouth

use a CONDOM!!!

look after your oral hygiene.

Do not have oral sex when you have a throat infection or have bleeding gums.

Other infections

There are other sexually transmitted infections that are transmitted much more easily by oral sex. Herpes, Syphilis and Gonorrhoea can all be transmitted in this way, so it is worth looking at your oral sex practices as part of a healthy sex life.

Condoms are the easiest and most effective way to prevent HIV from being transmitted during sex. You can find out more about condoms from the link below:

http://www.dsc-sexualhealth.com.sg/showpage.asp?id=38

Guest -superoctober-
Ani slim chn top/bi keen 2 let me suck and fxxk me. me 50 168 62. I enjoy being fxxk by ppl younger than me.

chn slim/42/155/52, enjoy fxxk and being suck, superoctober@hotmail.com

Hi.

Didn't realize that I had several replies here. I was waiting for someone to PM or email me actually. Anyway just a recap of my stats and what I like to do.

Stats - 29/168/58/mly medium slim, not so toned body

What I do - BJ, Rim, Lick, Kiss

How I suck - Tongue-style BJ (butterfly flutter), deep throat, vacuum suction, inclusive of the usual sucking method like lollipop lick, also 69

Where I suck - I dun have any place. So any comfortable place with privacy; saunas; not so keen on public toilets due to poor hygiene conditions ...

Who I suck - I like older guys 30s and above (younger depends), pleasant face and smile, mainly mly/chn other race depends, can be slim to chub

When can I suck - Whenever u and me are free. I work in shifts so must arrange lah.

Why I like to suck - Because I am still orally fixated. If i dun suck, then I will tend eat a lot of food. I like to give other people pleasure. I want to experiment/practice on new sucking techniques and methods.

Email - isaacmiharbi@yahoo.com (if you cannot PM)

Pls include a short intro and if possible your face pic. Tks.

Endnote - Can ask me any other queries that u have. I am human and only have 1 mouth. If I am unable to meet u or forgot to follow up, pls remind me again. Will try my best to get back to you.

For those cocksuckers who wants to learn more methods of cocksucking, can email me and I will send u the 14 lessons of cocksucking. Thank u all.

I'm 36 168 58 sweet and friendly guy looking for oral fun, hangout buddies, badminton buddies, and bf/partner if possible

........Endnote - Can ask me any other queries that u have. I am human and only have 1 mouth. If I am unable to meet u or forgot to follow up, pls remind me again. Will try my best to get back to you.

For those cocksuckers who wants to learn more methods of cocksucking, can email me and I will send u the 14 lessons of cocksucking. Thank u all.

Wah, you sounded really professional! No pun intended.

Wah, you sounded really professional! No pun intended.

Thank u. I really take pride in my bj skills and techniques. I think many people would benefit in learning the correct techniques in bj and use advance techniques to create maximum pleasure possible. Not many people can give a good bj. I have some bad experiences before. Some use teeth, some suck too hard, some just too monotonous. You have to include variety while bj. If not it will be quite boring and tiring. While using variations, u could also assess which technique/s your partner likes best and more pleasurable for him.

Maybe i should start a course on bj...LOLZ

I'm 36 168 58 sweet and friendly guy looking for oral fun, hangout buddies, badminton buddies, and bf/partner if possible

So many people talk about giving BJ, taking BJ....dadadada.... I wonder if any of these are for real or just talks.....

Yes of course it is real. I've already met 2 of my fellow BWers whose interested in my BJ. Still have to meet a few more. As I said I work in shifts so a careful arrangement to meet them is needed.

Anyone here video cam their blowjob session and place on Xtube etc?

Sorry Dioscuri. Although I have done many BJs. I dun video cam them or let anyone video me. Cos they can be used as evidence/blackmail against me or another person. And I like privacy, discreetness and confidentiality of giving someone a BJ. But I guess there are others that are willing to do that.

Guest -snowball-

If afraid, better not to have sex or body contact with anyone, cos even yourself is " Hloy Innocent Virgin " but does not mean your regular sex buddy or your boyfriend same, they may not as " closeted & discreet " as you, just diy if need to release, then you will free from sex disease & can be as pure as an angel

Guest -snowball-

If afraid, better not to have sex or body contact with anyone, cos even yourself is " Hloy Innocent Virgin " but does not mean your regular sex buddy or your boyfriend same, they may not as " closeted & discreet " as you, just diy if need to release, then you will free from sex disease & can be as pure as an angel

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Albacore
Hello, drop me email at lil_shorty_1987@hotmail.com!

Into Mlys!

I like to both give and receive. My cock is uncut shaved 7 inch and thick. I prefer my partner to be medium or large also. I am also into groups, that can be fun

Guest -nature69-
Yes of course it is real. I've already met 2 of my fellow BWers whose interested in my BJ. Still have to meet a few more. As I said I work in shifts so a careful arrangement to meet them is needed.

Sorry Dioscuri. Although I have done many BJs. I dun video cam them or let anyone video me. Cos they can be used as evidence/blackmail against me or another person. And I like privacy, discreetness and confidentiality of giving someone a BJ. But I guess there are others that are willing to do that.

Is not talk talk only is real if u want me BJ for u, email me at nature6969@hotmail.com

Guest Albacore
any for mutual ? prefer both ways , young , boyish , nsf , lean , stocky , meaty / gmen types all are welcome :) me stocky chub here but no place, dun mind outdoors if click too

like to both give and receive. I am caucasian My cock is uncut shaved 7 inch and thick. I prefer my partner to be medium or large also. I am also into groups, that can be fun. Anyone interested to meet daytime can E mail me at sevenbiseven@hotmail.com.

Guest mickeydcph
any for mutual ? prefer both ways , young , boyish , nsf , lean , stocky , meaty / gmen types all are welcome :) me stocky chub here but no place, dun mind outdoors if click too

im here in Singapore until Saturday (March 14), email me - mickeydcph@gmail.com

Hi, I m chn50 172 69 a weight training guy with a manly look. I m seeking someone who has the patient and loves to give pleasure sucking and deepthroating slowly and gently until i cum in your mouth. You must be someone who loves watching me enjoying your mouth swallowing my cock until i achieve the ultimate pleasure. Hope u dont mind i sniff poppers while you deepthroat me to heaven, Looking forward to your prompt tempting reply at optimum_69on@hotmail.com.

Hi, I m chn50 172 69 a weight training guy with a manly look. I m seeking someone who has the patient and loves to give pleasure sucking and deepthroating slowly and gently until i cum in your mouth. You must be someone who loves watching me enjoying your mouth swallowing my cock until i achieve the ultimate pleasure. Hope u dont mind i sniff poppers while you deepthroat me to heaven, Looking forward to your prompt tempting reply at optimum_69on@hotmail.com.

Wow!!! that is super sexy !!! can I apply?

We see things not as they are, but as WE are - The Talmud

When the student is ready, the teacher will appear - The Buddha

Guest U keen?
i love to get sucked and deep throated good.

Love a guy who is damn talented with his tongue. Quite a skill leh... most use hands... any mature chub experts ? :P (ard bishan area with place is a bonus :P)

26 176 68 chn here btw :twisted:

U didn't leave a contact over here, how to contact u...( not a member here, can't msg u.)

• G_M changed the title to Looking for Giving Or Receiving Blowjob / Get Suck / Be Sucked (Compiled)
  • amplify pinned this topic
  • G_M unpinned and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic