wuyong Posted October 18, 2018 Posted October 18, 2018 (edited) I'll start with mine: Edited October 18, 2018 by wuyong SowonLover and Xanem 2
ArchDragon Posted October 18, 2018 Posted October 18, 2018 Currently it's this song for me SowonLover 1
SowonLover Posted November 26, 2018 Posted November 26, 2018 I have too much favorite KPOP songs that I am not sure myself too... ^^
SowonLover Posted November 26, 2018 Posted November 26, 2018 And I am starting to fall in love with Momoland songs... like BBoom BBoom, BAAM, Freeze...
ArchDragon Posted November 26, 2018 Posted November 26, 2018 1 hour ago, SowonLover said: And I am starting to fall in love with Momoland songs... like BBoom BBoom, BAAM, Freeze... If you like Bboom Bboom and baam, do check out t-ara. Most of their title songs are also from the same composer.
SowonLover Posted November 26, 2018 Posted November 26, 2018 11 minutes ago, ArchDragon said: If you like Bboom Bboom and baam, do check out t-ara. Most of their title songs are also from the same composer. Yes! Alright! ^^ Anyways Hi there! enthuboy_93 1
Xanem Posted November 27, 2018 Posted November 27, 2018 Shall i create a line group for this? I feel like it will be more convenient to talk about it on line? :). If keen, add me on line. xanem1234 SowonLover 1
XanderS Posted December 12, 2020 Posted December 12, 2020 If there is any line group to discuss this, please add me in Line: leziley45
Recommended Posts