Male HQ

Massage at Spa D Lite @ Chinatown

14 hours ago, 123ZZZ said:

No la

if good service then tip lor

next time come again service standard will maintain 

if service good but don’t tip then scared bad karma 

if service no good then don’t tip or just tip $20 and next time don’t look for them any more, faster run hahaha

You are missing the point! Nobody is asking you not to tip. He is merely saying if you have never seen Chinese 变脸 in action, juz dun tip and you will see it LIVE!

8 hours ago, bobadi said:

You are missing the point! Nobody is asking you not to tip. He is merely saying if you have never seen Chinese 变脸 in action, juz dun tip and you will see it LIVE!

Fortunately have not seen 变脸 from them

go there to be happy so prefer to enjoy the 90 mins

hope others will also get their good service

• 4 weeks later...

Ivan old or young??

Ivan is short, scrawny AND old, attributes befitting of the boss and he likes mature guys! Once, in jest, I told Oscar he looked like Ivan (both being of slight build). He was so perturbed dat he refused to entertain me for a while!

Edited by truthbetold

Ivan is short, scrawny AND old, attributes befitting of the boss and he likes mature guys! Once, in jest, I told Oscar he looked like Ivan (being of a slight built). He was so perturbed dat he refused to entertain me for a while!

Haha

oscar stopped entertaining you, so funny

maybe look for Ricky lor

His boss likes uncles and he thinks all older men should be called uncles, out of deference to his boss and also the result of miseducation!

Juz imagine a dishy chinaboy like Ricky sidling up to you and whispering, "Uncle, 要不要按摩?" Won't you get a strangulated hardon?!

Edited by truthbetold

Ivan old as in how old??  

fifties or more??

Hey, Mike at Cloud Nine is an oldie, so is Eugene of Waterspa (who is also remarkably virile, seeming to grow younger as he ages, a la Benjamin Button!)

Once upon a time there was a place called Waterboy at Furama City Centre. I chanced to be there with the operator when an old Indian security officer came to snoop around. We were wondering if anything incriminating was exposed when he finally asked if he could work part-time with us! We were flabbergasted,  either he was totally clueless or he had unabashed confidence!

So might be the case with Mike!

Eugene, on the other hand, had a GLORIOUS history from his initial foray at 东方保健 directly opposite the CID building in Chinatown. Hez a Sporean masseur nonpareil, with staying power unmatched by anyone else in the industry!

Edited by truthbetold

• 2 weeks later...

Have been coming here for a number of times this year. I have never tried anyone else and only went for Oscar so far mainly because he is my type - cute face with a great body. Thankfully, his skills are not bad with good strength. Give him time and practice, he will definitely be very good.

I would highly recommend him!

When it comes to Guest accounts in BW, it is always best to take their words with a pinch of salt or to ignore them. 

4 hours ago, Thatwasawes said:

Have been coming here for a number of times this year. I have never tried anyone else and only went for Oscar so far mainly because he is my type - cute face with a great body. Thankfully, his skills are not bad with good strength. Give him time and practice, he will definitely be very good.

I would highly recommend him!

I have tried EVERYONE at SpaDlite and I can state categorically, without prejudice, the only one of any merit at all is WILLY! The others, particularly those from PRC, are overrated.

1 hour ago, mephistopheles said:

I have tried EVERYONE at SpaDlite and I can state categorically, without prejudice, the only one of any merit at all is WILLY! The others, particularly those from PRC, are overrated.

Each to his own :)

When it comes to Guest accounts in BW, it is always best to take their words with a pinch of salt or to ignore them. 

16 hours ago, Thatwasawes said:

Each to his own :)

If you have tried everybody, then maybe you are at least in some position to plug Oscar as a worthy recommendation. But if you have never tried anyone else, by your own admission, then such a recommendation is at best prejudiced, at worse spurious. Why make it at all?!

SpaDlite's premises are getting extremely shabby, its facilities poorly maintained. There is obvious indifference on the part of Ivan to everything going on there, from the lackadaisical service to misconduct of staff. Its demise is imminent!

Edited by mephistopheles

1 hour ago, bobadi said:

Not Waterspa's Robin, who some say is the current Max

I have tried both Waterspa's Robin and the current Max at SpaD not once but a few times and I swear they are different persons. His previous colleagues at Shuang and Waterspa swear Max is their previous Robin. Max himself swears he is NOT Robin! After all the swearing, the truth is still elusive, which goes to show even sworn statements can be suspect!

Edited by skinnyduck

3 hours ago, bobadi said:

An old Robin is about to land. Not Waterspa's Robin, who some say is the current Max, but the old Robin from the Dspa/SpaD group. More old wine and not even in a new bottle!

Yucks, another Chinaboy! They are far too wilful and insincere. Gimme a Vietboy any time! Thomas will be bullied to death. Run, Thomas, run! Over at Dspa, thankfully Ken prevails but I dunno if Sean is pulling enough weight to ensure the Vietboys are not eclipsed.

Edited by mephistopheles

I have been returning to Spa Dlite for Thomas. I had 3 visits with him. Previously, never him. But I will stick to Thomas. From the start, he feels different from the others. Besides his good massage skills, he is not very chatty but also very friendly. His smile is genuine and not fake. He is very gentlemanly if you know what I mean. Not sloppy not good tempered. What impressed me and make me want to stick with him was he spotted a raw wound and he carefully took a tissue to dap the water from the shower I took earlier. I had some skin problem on my leg and I had just pedicure and was soaking in some water. I scratched a bit and was pretty bad. When I tipped him and sent him a message he thanked me and wished me a good night. He looked very grateful too despite that is the usual tip I gave to the others. 

On 9/29/2023 at 2:15 PM, herodai said:

I have been returning to Spa Dlite for Thomas. I had 3 visits with him. Previously, never him. But I will stick to Thomas. From the start, he feels different from the others. Besides his good massage skills, he is not very chatty but also very friendly. His smile is genuine and not fake. He is very gentlemanly if you know what I mean. Not sloppy not good tempered. What impressed me and make me want to stick with him was he spotted a raw wound and he carefully took a tissue to dap the water from the shower I took earlier. I had some skin problem on my leg and I had just pedicure and was soaking in some water. I scratched a bit and was pretty bad. When I tipped him and sent him a message he thanked me and wished me a good night. He looked very grateful too despite that is the usual tip I gave to the others. 

this I have to agree. not only his massage skills exceptionally good but his demeanor too! had 4 visits with him so far and never disappoint me. indeed each time I tipped him for his good massage (not hanky panky services), he gave me a hug!  

On 9/21/2023 at 9:46 PM, skinnyduck said:

I have tried both Waterspa's Robin and the current Max at SpaD not once but a few times and I swear they are different persons. His previous colleagues at Shuang and Waterspa swear Max is their previous Robin. Max himself swears he is NOT Robin! After all the swearing, the truth is still elusive, which goes to show even sworn statements can be suspect!

Max at SpaD = Robin at Waterspa

(Definitive confirmation, no need to swear any more!)

Max wants to decouple himself from rival establishment Waterspa so he swears he is a different person from Robin. He ACTUALLY looks different now because he has literally ballooned beyond recognition. He was more conservative at Waterspa but is now more liberal because times are leaner, I guess.

So mystery is solved!

8 hours ago, mephistopheles said:

By now, poor Thomas is probably half-dead from ill-treatment by 中国人. They should exchange him for the accursed one at Dspa so that Dspa can have a full stable of Vietboys. Ivan is also the best person to manage his compatriots.

Let’s support Thomas more !! Make him earn enough to leave this place. He deserves better. My heart pains for him 

1 hour ago, truthbetold said:

这如何是好?Then he'll be gone forever!

Haha we have been chatting on Telegram … notify him when I gave tip … others give tip just happy. But Thomas will look very grateful. Once I tipped $150, he said, “dear, no need so much too” how sweet of him. Always kiss him on my way out and he will reciprocate with sincerity. such bf material LAI LI ZHAO ?! 

1 hour ago, herodai said:

Haha we have been chatting on Telegram … notify him when I gave tip … others give tip just happy. But Thomas will look very grateful. Once I tipped $150, he said, “dear, no need so much too” how sweet of him. Always kiss him on my way out and he will reciprocate with sincerity. such bf material LAI LI ZHAO ?! 

Grateful for $150 tip? Over at Dspa, the chinaboys there will 嫌太小气了吧! Even those at SpaDlite will sniff in contempt at the amount!

9 hours ago, herodai said:

wow then how much is good for them?

Give what you like and tell them (chinaboys), take it or leave it, or better still, dun give at all and treat yourself to a spectacular show of 变脸! 好过瘾!!  Some boss actually told me once, dun spoil them with too much tips, they will become lazy and proud. Vietboys are less corruptible, Malaysian boys are unpredictable, some can be quite guai lan.

2 hours ago, bobadi said:

Give what you like and tell them (chinaboys), take it or leave it, or better still, dun give at all and treat yourself to a spectacular show of 变脸! 好过瘾!!  Some boss actually told me once, dun spoil them with too much tips, they will become lazy and proud. Vietboys are less corruptible, Malaysian boys are unpredictable, some can be quite guai lan.

Oh I never get that from the China boys when I tip. They just look ok but maybe when I turn my back. That is why when I tried Thomas, he so 细心 from start and I know this one is different. When I tipped him, he looked at me like I was the first person ever to tip him. Haha so the next visit, I actually asked him if he is earning enough. He said earn ok and said thanks for asking. Sometimes I dropped in to buy him some food like coffee or a Big Mac. 

I think tipping may spoil some but also motivate some too. Thomas I give without batting an eyelid. Notice he never a clock watcher. Once I know he has no more customer, he took his time to attend to me even 1 hour has passed. 

Edited by herodai

6 hours ago, herodai said:

Once I know he has no more customer, he took his time to attend to me even 1 hour has passed. 

Shh, not so loud! At Nature Forest, once time ran short, the masseur would say, Ivan this, Ivan that. Apparently, Ivan would reprimand them for giving away free time. I used to challenge them, tell Ivan to install a bell or 我敢他敲门!  Now Ivan is often away, probably realises things run better in his absence, so when he's away, let us play!

There are others there who would induce you to believe time's up, typically in a 90-min session, when in fact therez at least 20 min left! Of course, Ivan wont compensate you in such a case!

Edited by bobadi

On 10/7/2023 at 12:22 PM, herodai said:

Sometimes I dropped in to buy him some food like coffee or a Big Mac. 

How sweet of you and how sweet of him to reciprocate! Do you know know what happens if you were to do the same for the chinaboys in Dspa or SpaD? They WILL say, "我没空,我在接客爽,老板不是请我来收礼物的!”

They (the chinaboys) will give you to understand that 你不要按摩 店可不是让你随便闯进来的!

Edited by randomtots

The reason everybody is getting away with murder is that it is an oligopolistic industry dominated by only a few players. Dspa's bosses originated from the Waterspa group and between them everyone else was nudged out until lately when Cloud Nine came along. Gay-friendly places, unlike straight places, are safe places for PLU's and are extremely important havens for the community. Obviously the players know it and are so confident of business that all of them have absent bosses with customer satisfaction held in considerable contempt.

Straight places, even with masseurs willing to earn pink dollars, are a dangerous minefield. I have heard masseurs in such places exchanging disparaging and homophobic comments about their customers. Imagine the consequences if any of them decides to hold you ransom for some ill-considered misbehaviour! Safe havens are extremely reassuring but it shouldnt mean that customer satisfaction can be callously disregarded because demand is inelastic.

Edited by randomtots