Male HQ

Troll Guest/s Vs Nightingale (Compilation over the years)

Guest Guest

Guest Guest2

噢~~~~~~~

不知道是不是Nightingale我时日无多,my timing is up~~~~~最近我常想当年……

唉,造孽啊!我天生一张下贱的老脸,18岁时,不管我怎么挤眉弄眼、骚首弄姿,小孩都叫我大叔,顽皮的还叫我大婶。那些阳刚的男生,个个吐我口水、臭痰,叫我"臭阿瓜"、"鸡排人妖"。

唉,好想在临死前有个像人的叫我一声:"宝贝儿"、"甜心"什么的。婚后马脸夫君天天叫,但我听到它的马啼声,不知怎么的,我的眼泪是忍不住滚滚而下……

我用鸡排臭嘴说不信报应!DuhDuh就是我的现世报呀!

:D  :D  :D   You are very funny and witty!  Err..........very naughty too!  I enjoy reading your stuff.  Many times I can't help thinking - you will be the death of "yourself" (I am sure you get my drift).   :P  :P  :P

Maybe you should start a blog, I will definitely read and get a good laugh.    :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Nightingale

:D:D:D You are very funny and witty! Err..........very naughty too! I enjoy reading your stuff. Many times I can't help thinking - you will be the death of "yourself" (I am sure you get my drift). :P:P:P

Maybe you should start a blog, I will definitely read and get a good laugh. :lol::lol::lol:

Oh~~~~~~~~ Ma Ma Miya~~~~~~~谢谢你,你好识货!!!知道老娘的好!!!

难道……你对我有爱慕之情?你知道的,我已是马脸夫君的人!我那超厚、超臭、超老的尸斑处女膜早给那老马吃了!他是literally吃了噢!你对我好贴心,so我speak English, 和你拉近距离,you can see, 我双语ok~~~~~~~~~~~的!抄抄就有了!You know......... I.....I am ok if you want to "come 2 down" (呐,来两下)! You know me by now! 下贱是我的代名词!无耻是我的小名呢!嘻嘻,我好可爱、好诱人吧?

Guest Guest

Nightingale's latest news! 头版哦!

SINGAPORE: A 58-year-old man has been charged with using criminal force on a police officer and appearing in the buff at a taxi stand.

Bhagat Singh Khaira was allegedly naked at the cab stand at Serangoon Plaza on June 8 this year at about 4.40am.

He faces another count of behaving in a disorderly manner in public by shouting and gesticulating with his hands.

On the same morning, Bhagat allegedly spat at a police officer.

For being nude in public, he could be jailed up to three months and fined up to S$2,000.

If found guilty of behaving disorderly, he faces up to one month' jail and S$1,000 fine.

And if convicted of using criminal force on the officer, Bhagat is looking at a two-year jail term and a fine.

Guest Guest

Nightingale's latest news! 头版哦!

SINGAPORE: A 58-year-old man has been charged with using criminal force on a police officer and appearing in the buff at a taxi stand.

Bhagat Singh Khaira was allegedly naked at the cab stand at Serangoon Plaza on June 8 this year at about 4.40am.

He faces another count of behaving in a disorderly manner in public by shouting and gesticulating with his hands.

On the same morning, Bhagat allegedly spat at a police officer.

For being nude in public, he could be jailed up to three months and fined up to S$2,000.

If found guilty of behaving disorderly, he faces up to one month' jail and S$1,000 fine.

And if convicted of using criminal force on the officer, Bhagat is looking at a two-year jail term and a fine.

Quick Nightlampar, go bail out your pets!

I'm sure he will fuck your silky smooth thighs in gratitude and your cheebye mouth if you beg hard.

Quick Nightlampar, go bail out your pets!

I'm sure he will fuck your silky smooth thighs in gratitude and your cheebye mouth if you beg hard.

Here doggy doggy doggy

Guest Guest

KARMA!  Am amused that Guest's mother's doggy cb got fucked.  Guest must be very glad now.  So would Guest be happy to let any other of his family members to get fucked too?  They can queue up.  LOL!

Nope, it's YOUR mother's doggy cheebye which got fucked.  LOL

Did you moan while she was fucking your feet?

And whose photo are you using in your avatar, you shameless bottom sissy?

Guest Guest

Euthanasia?  Oh, I sure support it.  But only with strict conditions attached.  You want to start a serious thread on it?  Am keen.

Yes, we support euthanising traitors, paedophiles and shameless sissy freaks like you.

And whose photo are you using in your avatar, you shameless bottom sissy?

Guest Guest

You want to fuck cb?  Go to cemetery to get it.  LOL.  I see, you are interested in incest too.  You mean to your mum?  Me shamless = no shame.  That means you are shameful = full of shame.  So you are shameful GUEST (Get Urine Eat Shit Troll) 

And how you know i am sissy?  You so good at self-delusion.  And if i happened to be sissy, would that a sin?  You traitor to the gay community!

Fucking old cheebye, you're a traitor to humanity, you child molester old freak. Have you bought your coffin already??

Guest Guest2

Fucking old cheebye, you're a traitor to humanity, you child molester old freak. Have you bought your coffin already??

That lau cheebye is damn disgusting, one look at that face and you know it's the typical sissy bottom weirdo face with a penchant for out of the way fetishes such as paedophilia and foot-fucking.

Guest Guest2

Hide inside your mother's CB la, who don't know your cheebye face with your desperate advertisements all over the web looking for someone to fuck your thighs.

8956886.jpg

Ugly to the max, confirmed no one wants this old freak, except maybe to kick and punch.

Guest Guest

WTF. Lao CB 卖国贱贼go changed his avatar to a picture which is not his. His real langgah face now turning out to the number one hated picture in Singapore. Looks like he is desperately trying to get support by false marketing.

Guest Nightingale

我的马脸夫君好娘炮!几时背着我穿粉红拍照?真下贱!和老娘抢镜头?我花了几十年才抢到这一丁点版位,真他妈的下贱,想借我老人妖的贱名捞油水!别以为是我夫君我不敢泼辣对付!为了出名!老人妖我再所不惜!

为了红,我臭阿瓜Nightingale花重金找了降头巫师,从一个刚中花柳爱滋而死掉的老妓女尸体上,把这臭鸡排割下,缝在我Nightingale的嘴上。再用屎尿精液经血,涂在我鸡排嘴上77,49天!我现在总算有人注意了!虽然是嫌恶,也好过没人理呀!值啦!

现在马脸想分一杯羹?我和你拼啦!

我的马脸夫君好娘炮!几时背着我穿粉红拍照?真下贱!和老娘抢镜头?我花了几十年才抢到这一丁点版位,真他妈的下贱,想借我老人妖的贱名捞油水!别以为是我夫君我不敢泼辣对付!为了出名!老人妖我再所不惜!

为了红,我臭阿瓜Nightingale花重金找了降头巫师,从一个刚中花柳爱滋而死掉的老妓女尸体上,把这臭鸡排割下,缝在我Nightingale的嘴上。再用屎尿精液经血,涂在我鸡排嘴上77,49天!我现在总算有人注意了!虽然是嫌恶,也好过没人理呀!值啦!

现在马脸想分一杯羹?我和你拼啦!

Here doggy doggy doggy

Guest Guest

Duh is getting really lazy these days.  All he can do is post "Here doggy doggy doggy", which if you think about it, is really intellectually lazy compared to his earlier posts.  If he really wants to maintain a presence here, then at least maintain an active presence lah!  Aiyo, xia suay...

Duh is getting really lazy these days.  All he can do is post "Here doggy doggy doggy", which if you think about it, is really intellectually lazy compared to his earlier posts.  If he really wants to maintain a presence here, then at least maintain an active presence lah!  Aiyo, xia suay...

You still don't realize ah? What makes you think you're important enough to justify spending time on a proper reply? LOL

The statement itself is structured to be repetitive and condescending - a mockery of your attempts to keep saying the same thing in different ways.

Apparently even that is beyond your ability to comprehend.

The frog in a well wishes to be treated like a whale in the sea. :whistle:

Back to regular programming - here doggy doggy doggy

The statement itself is structured to be repetitive and condescending - a mockery of your attempts to keep saying the same thing in different ways.

LOL, why don't you admit that you're just lazy?

And you actually bothered to come up with that elaborate cock-and-bull story after I lured you out of your kennel.  LOL

Here doggy doggy doggy

LOL

LOL, why don't you admit that you're just lazy?

And you actually bothered to come up with that elaborate cock-and-bull story after I lured you out of your kennel.  LOL

Here doggy doggy doggy

LOL

Here doggy doggy doggy

P.S. It actually started with fetch doggy fetch. The original contained another element I'm sure you would appreciate. You probably can't guess why I amended the statement, can you? LOL

The frog in a well wishes to be treated like a whale in the sea. LOL

Guest Guest2

seriously? What would your political masters say abt your discrimination towards " ugly n freaks".

LOL, everyone knows my political masters are those who are whiter than white leh.

Here doggy doggy doggy

P.S. It actually started with fetch doggy fetch. The original contained another element I'm sure you would appreciate. You probably can't guess why I amended the statement, can you? LOL

The frog in a well wishes to be treated like a whale in the sea. LOL

Here doggy doggy doggy

LOL

Guest Nightingale

The one fact you need to know about me, Nightingale:

I am one OLD freaky AH GUA with a smelly Chee Bye sewed on my mouth! I am your mobile toilet! Deflower me PLEASSSSSSSEEEE!

Guest Nightingale

我Nightingale现在跪着写这公告:

来呀!

Nightingale鸡排老嘴在我国大热卖期间,为各界视死如归的淫虫无休地开放!恳请各方勇士大胆冒死尝试,操我Nightingale的鸡排老嘴!

够臭!够呛!够干!够厚!

只此一家、别无分号!

能操到我青蛙大眼爆瞎、头发掉光、松弛尸斑遍布全身,Nightingale我休夫!与你共创將来!

我Nightingale现在跪着写这公告:

来呀!

Nightingale鸡排老嘴在我国大热卖期间,为各界视死如归的淫虫无休地开放!恳请各方勇士大胆冒死尝试,操我Nightingale的鸡排老嘴!

够臭!够呛!够干!够厚!

只此一家、别无分号!

能操到我青蛙大眼爆瞎、头发掉光、松弛尸斑遍布全身,Nightingale我休夫!与你共创將来!

Here doggy doggy doggy

Guest Nightingale

早安~~~~~!老奴婢Nightingale给所有主子跪着叩头请安啦!

求主子赏赐,先干哑我Nightingale的鸡排老嘴!老奴才我才不会主仆不分,胡言乱语。再求主子操断Nightingale的松弛尸斑腿,让我这狗奴才到死都趴着,好给主子您舔脚趾。

老奴婢先叩一万个响头,给主子谢恩,谢主子恩典啦!!!

Guest Guest

Wah. Full of foul mouth words. As usual, Guest fails to win an argument about fantasising. She has to resort to cursing. Very uncounth indeed. Confirmed that she is far worse than the rotten apples of PRCs whom Guest is condemning all along. This GUEST (Get Urine Eat Shit Troll) is uch a hypocrite!

Wonder dog (走狗) to Duh rescue!

早安~~~~~!老奴婢Nightingale给所有主子跪着叩头请安啦!

求主子赏赐,先干哑我Nightingale的鸡排老嘴!老奴才我才不会主仆不分,胡言乱语。再求主子操断Nightingale的松弛尸斑腿,让我这狗奴才到死都趴着,好给主子您舔脚趾。

老奴婢先叩一万个响头,给主子谢恩,谢主子恩典啦!!!

Here doggy doggy doggy

Guest Guest2

Don't try to act pure, you old filthy slut whom no one fucks. Cucumber rather wither than enter your filthy hole, dildo also run out of battery when it's time to fuck you

Nightingale that filthy old freak fuckslut whore is a shameless argumentative bitch who loves distorting facts and twisting the truth, thus fork-tongues serpent and liar must have her cheebye filled with cement, her cheebye mouth torn sideways and her slutty old wrinkly body doused in kerosene and hurled into a raging bonfire, this will teach this filthy fuckslut to be a bitch!

Guest Nightingale

虽然DuhDuh是脑残智障白痴,但它很懂老人妖的心!它知道我Nightingale要红,所以他大字不会几个,也要再把我的伟论再转载一次!

噢,DuhDuh~~~~~~我的马脸夫君!

虽然DuhDuh是脑残智障白痴,但它很懂老人妖的心!它知道我Nightingale要红,所以他大字不会几个,也要再把我的伟论再转载一次!

噢,DuhDuh~~~~~~我的马脸夫君!

Here doggy doggy doggy

Guest Guest

Where did I say I am pure?  I fantasise about sensual things ok?  But you choose to plant yourself in the shit hole.  Everything you utter must be related to sex and filth.

Me shameless?  Then you shameful lor.  Argumentative?  Who started it first?  Trolls like you.  Trolls who distort facts and twisting truth and brand dissenters as traitors, govt lackeys, foreign bootlickers, etc etc.  Come, come and teach Nightingale.  Every day we have a fake Nightingale who demeans herself and volunteers to get fucked and get tortured by crowbar etc. etc.  Actually this fake bitch is you lor.

Look at the shockingly disgraceful contents of your post, is this how a teacher behaves?

You are a dirty cheap filthy shameless fuckslut.

One day you will be arrested and investigated.

Guest Nightingale

我是货真价不实(玩我不用钱的,没价钱!)的老骚包人妖屁精Nightingale!

虽然我我最下贱!最倚老卖老!最不知廉耻!但各位!我Nightingale胜在够真!敢把我Nightingale最无耻的一面赤裸裸地呈现给大家看!让你们唾弃!任你们耻笑!

我知道我Nightingale假道学,不正派!我戴着一张道貌岸然的面具,骨子里想搞学生!还拿宗教来消遣!你们明眼人拆穿了我,我就厚着老脸皮东拉西扯,转换话题!我可以下贱!你可不能有理!我就是为老不尊!我就是要赢!

我知道评理是赢不了的!我Nightingale就有办法!我只要下贱!我只要无耻!谁可以赢我Nightingale

?!

我Nightingale就算在马路上被车撞得粉身辞骨,只剩下一口气,也要爬起来脱裤子,找机会给人操一次老屁股,上一次晚报新民的头条!

你有本事,就来和我Nightingale耍贱、摆烂!我这把老年纪了!我就要遗臭万年!让你一想起Nightingale,就会呸一声!吐一口臭痰!咒骂我:"这下贱该死的老人妖!"

我就是Nightingale

我是货真价不实(玩我不用钱的,没价钱!)的老骚包人妖屁精Nightingale!

虽然我我最下贱!最倚老卖老!最不知廉耻!但各位!我Nightingale胜在够真!敢把我Nightingale最无耻的一面赤裸裸地呈现给大家看!让你们唾弃!任你们耻笑!

我知道我Nightingale假道学,不正派!我戴着一张道貌岸然的面具,骨子里想搞学生!还拿宗教来消遣!你们明眼人拆穿了我,我就厚着老脸皮东拉西扯,转换话题!我可以下贱!你可不能有理!我就是为老不尊!我就是要赢!

我知道评理是赢不了的!我Nightingale就有办法!我只要下贱!我只要无耻!谁可以赢我Nightingale

?!

我Nightingale就算在马路上被车撞得粉身辞骨,只剩下一口气,也要爬起来脱裤子,找机会给人操一次老屁股,上一次晚报新民的头条!

你有本事,就来和我Nightingale耍贱、摆烂!我这把老年纪了!我就要遗臭万年!让你一想起Nightingale,就会呸一声!吐一口臭痰!咒骂我:"这下贱该死的老人妖!"

我就是Nightingale

Here doggy doggy doggy

Guest Guest2

Lol, this Duh is really quite stupid, do you understand what "Nightingale" was saying and thanking you for? If you do, you wouldnt be doing what you are doing.  Lol

Lol, this Duh is really quite stupid, do you understand what "Nightingale" was saying and thanking you for? If you do, you wouldnt be doing what you are doing.  Lol

Here doggy doggy doggy.

Guest Nightingale

我Nightingale真的很下贱、极无耻!我是"跨"很大(因为想吸引你,让你闻一闻我的LanPa香)

但!

我老鸡排没有夸大其词!我真的是他妈的下贱、真他奶奶的无耻!

但!

我Nightingale也决不谦虚!

有人敢说我又老又丑又臭,我这老屁股Nightingale认了!就是我!

有人敢说我凹凸大眼、面目狰狞,我这老青蛙Nightingale认了!就是我!

有人敢说我矫情造作,我这老人妖Nightingale认了!就是我!

有人敢说我没学问又装懂,这个嘛~~~~我这老白痴得摆刘三姐的姿势认真想想……我Nightingale先认了!就是我!(我先认有没有小抽奖?)

有人敢说我恶心,我Nightingale掰开尸斑松弛老腿、眨着屎臭老屁眼认了!就是我!

我是跨很大!但老娘没有夸大!我Nightingale真的真的真的是:他妈的下贱、他奶奶的无耻!

相信我!

Guest Nightingale

噢~不!不要这样!你们别欺负我一个弱女子!

我真的没有夸大其词,我Nightingale真的他妈的下贱、他奶奶的无耻!

为了假装慈眉善目的老人家,我伪善!我满口仁义道德、引经据典!我字里行间透露我为人师表!

但我这假道学!伪君子,我敢不敢厚着一张尸斑老脸告诉你们我垂涎我的学生?当然不敢!他们都只是未成年的孩子!这是公认无敌的下贱!极致的无耻!我是罪该万死的衣冠禽兽!孽畜!

若要人不知,除非己莫为!凡走过必留痕迹!这道理我不懂!所以当你们揭发了我的真面目,我当然恼羞成怒!

总之一句话,我倚老卖老,我没有错!我不必反省!错的都是你们!

噢~不!不要这样!你们别欺负我一个弱女子!

我真的没有夸大其词,我Nightingale真的他妈的下贱、他奶奶的无耻!

为了假装慈眉善目的老人家,我伪善!我满口仁义道德、引经据典!我字里行间透露我为人师表!

但我这假道学!伪君子,我敢不敢厚着一张尸斑老脸告诉你们我垂涎我的学生?当然不敢!他们都只是未成年的孩子!这是公认无敌的下贱!极致的无耻!我是罪该万死的衣冠禽兽!孽畜!

若要人不知,除非己莫为!凡走过必留痕迹!这道理我不懂!所以当你们揭发了我的真面目,我当然恼羞成怒!

总之一句话,我倚老卖老,我没有错!我不必反省!错的都是你们!

Here doggy doggy doggy

• G_M changed the title to Troll Guest/s Vs Nightingale (Compilation over the years)
  • G_M locked this topic