Male HQ

Troll Guest/s Vs Nightingale (Compilation over the years)

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Fetch horse didn't get a heat stroke??

Bitch looks like emperor's concubine to be fucked

stripped naked and smelly cheebye scrub clean, roll up in a quilt then send to emperor's bed to be fucked hard.

But this cheebye long face, emperor will sentence to death immediately.

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bitch looks like emperor's concubine to be fucked

stripped naked and smelly cheebye scrub clean, roll up in a quilt then send to emperor's bed to be fucked hard.

But this cheebye long face, emperor will sentence to death immediately.

So obedient! Fetch another insult like the good doggy you are! Love you koochi woochi

Telok Blangah Low Class Puki Macik Erwin Wajahkuda Fetchdog Fashion fuckslut wannabe.

So obedient! Chew your father to death then come back with another insult.

Koochi woochi!!!!!! *Tickle your pink anus*

Guest Nightingale

A local Chinese, 1.72 m, 59 kg discreet, I lead a simple lifestyle, dislike smokers, pubs, spas, lounges & crowded places. I have average decent looks with fair smooth skin (but hairy legs), bespectacled, am casually dressed most of the time unless I go to work. I am seeking a 100% non-smoker. I prefer you to have short hair, fingernails, toenails without keeping moustache, beard, goatee, whiskers, tattoo, earring or piercing.

In the area of sex, I am a pseudo-bottom, i.e., anal sex is not a necessity unless my partner needs it. I have a fetish for feet (I like to smell feet and socks worn for a day or more, be stimulated by feet and shoot on the sole) but don’t want to be sucked. I will give you a blowjob, handjob or thighjob, whichever you prefer。 Good if you keep your pubic hair short because long pubic hair will get inside my mouth if you want me to suck you. To prolong your enjoyment, you can cum twice with an interval in between. If you think I fit your criteria, feel free to reply to feetff@hotmail.com. Please state your true age, height, weight, race, whether you are a smoker and whether you have those features I mentioned earlier on.  Failure to provide such information will not get my response.  No moneyboys please. Am not sugar daddy.

本人1.72米高, 59公斤,高瘦斯文,生活朴素,寻找短头发短趾甲而没留胡须, 没刺青, 没戴耳环的纯非烟民男同志。本人并非属于一号,宁愿吮而不爱被吮。我有恋脚癖,喜欢嗅脚底和穿过一天或以上的袜子,用你的脚来非礼我,让我射精在你脚底,我会洗你的脚,然后为你口交,手淫或大腿交,你也可以射精两次,中间稍有休息,让你延长你的享受。如果你的阴毛并不长,那就理想,因为短的阴毛才不会跑进我的嘴里。如果能接受我的癖好,请以英文或华文来函至 feetff@hotmail.com 并说明你的真实年龄,高度,体重,是否烟民,等等。谢绝讨费的或找摇钱树的同志。

Guest Nightingale

你们说的是事实!

我不知悔改!

我没救了!

我是狗杂种!

我是老孽畜!

我就是下贱货!

Guest Nightingale

A local Chinese, 1.72 m, 59 kg discreet, I lead a simple lifestyle, dislike smokers, pubs, spas, lounges & crowded places. I have average decent looks with fair smooth skin (but hairy legs), bespectacled, am casually dressed most of the time unless I go to work. I am seeking a 100% non-smoker. I prefer you to have short hair, fingernails, toenails without keeping moustache, beard, goatee, whiskers, tattoo, earring or piercing.

In the area of sex, I am a pseudo-bottom, i.e., anal sex is not a necessity unless my partner needs it. I have a fetish for feet (I like to smell feet and socks worn for a day or more, be stimulated by feet and shoot on the sole) but don’t want to be sucked. I will give you a blowjob, handjob or thighjob, whichever you prefer。 Good if you keep your pubic hair short because long pubic hair will get inside my mouth if you want me to suck you. To prolong your enjoyment, you can cum twice with an interval in between. If you think I fit your criteria, feel free to reply to feetff@hotmail.com. Please state your true age, height, weight, race, whether you are a smoker and whether you have those features I mentioned earlier on. Failure to provide such information will not get my response. No moneyboys please. Am not sugar daddy.

本人1.72米高, 59公斤,高瘦斯文,生活朴素,寻找短头发短趾甲而没留胡须, 没刺青, 没戴耳环的纯非烟民男同志。本人并非属于一号,宁愿吮而不爱被吮。我有恋脚癖,喜欢嗅脚底和穿过一天或以上的袜子,用你的脚来非礼我,让我射精在你脚底,我会洗你的脚,然后为你口交,手淫或大腿交,你也可以射精两次,中间稍有休息,让你延长你的享受。如果你的阴毛并不长,那就理想,因为短的阴毛才不会跑进我的嘴里。如果能接受我的癖好,请以英文或华文来函至 feetff@hotmail.com 并说明你的真实年龄,高度,体重,是否烟民,等等。谢绝讨费的或找摇钱树的同志。

你干嘛呀你?你什么居心呀你!

我现在已经是马脸夫人了!名节对我很重要了!你这么一豋,DUH打了我一晚,我的青蛙大眼暴了一只!他也不肯舔我的屁眼啦!

我花了几十年,才骗到个有眼无珠的马脸!你给条淫路我走好吗?我干枯的屁眼等了几十年,才有个奇蠢的DUH接我的case,肯冒死给我润润,还说舔到我生疮化脓,你就行行好,让我这老贱货临死前爽一次嘛!

求你啦!我再没人舔,我就会淫毒攻心,我会死的~~~~~!!!

Guest Nightingale

你干嘛呀你?你什么居心呀你!

我Nightingale现在已经是马脸DUH夫人了!名节对我很重要了!你把我Nightingale 臭名昭著的广告又登出来,害我被夫君DUH打了一晚!

他一把抓了我头上剩下的几根鸟毛,拖我去灌马桶水!又左一巴掌、右一耳光,掴到我耳鸣、招牌青蛙大眼暴了一只!他还用马腿踹我的大肚腩、松弛尸斑腿!我在地上打滚、呻吟、大哭,他更来劲儿!力道更猛!我是爬进狗笼里才保住这半条贱命!

最要命的是,他落下狠话啦!他再也不肯舔我的屁眼啦!

你开心啦!我花了几十年,才骗到个有眼无珠的马脸!你给条淫路我走好吗?我干枯的屁眼眨了几十年,才有个奇蠢的DUH接我的case,肯冒死给我润润,还说舔到我生疮化脓,你就行行好,让我这老贱货临死前爽一次嘛!

你干嘛呀你?你什么居心呀你!

我Nightingale现在已经是马脸DUH夫人了!名节对我很重要了!你把我Nightingale 臭名昭著的广告又登出来,害我被夫君DUH打了一晚!

他一把抓了我头上剩下的几根鸟毛,拖我去灌马桶水!又左一巴掌、右一耳光,掴到我耳鸣、招牌青蛙大眼暴了一只!他还用马腿踹我的大肚腩、松弛尸斑腿!我在地上打滚、呻吟、大哭,他更来劲儿!力道更猛!我是爬进狗笼里才保住这半条贱命!

最要命的是,他落下狠话啦!他再也不肯舔我的屁眼啦!

你开心啦!我花了几十年,才骗到个有眼无珠的马脸!你给条淫路我走好吗?我干枯的屁眼眨了几十年,才有个奇蠢的DUH接我的case,肯冒死给我润润,还说舔到我生疮化脓,你就行行好,让我这老贱货临死前爽一次嘛!

So obedient! Chew your father to death then come back with another insult.

Koochi woochi!!!!!! *Tickle your pink anus*

Guest Nightingale

我一定要你们看!看我这老人妖:

怎么面目狰狞!

怎么前后矛盾!

怎么为老不尊!

怎么下贱无耻!

怎么不学无术!

怎么遗臭万年!

来啊!快来看老娘我Nightingale的天大笑话!

Guest Nightingale

老娘我告诉你!你要是肯和我搞,你要怎么糟蹋老娘我Nightingale随便你!

我配合度不是很高!是完全配合!

您要我狗趴着让您操?您来呀!老娘早趴下啦!

您要我提肛?您桶呀!老娘的屁眼会一眨一眨的、膀胱还会收缩!

您要我喝尿吃屎?您尽管小便拉屎呀!老娘的大嘴巴老早开着,等您赏赐呢!

您要我呻吟叫春?哭爹叫娘?啊~~~哎哟~~~要命呀~~~我的G spot~~~我的老处女膜~~~噢~~~来呀~~~

怎样?您不必force老娘的,我自愿贱!只要你肯可怜我!Nightingale我任你随便来!

Guest Nightingale

噢!Darling 夫君,我的马脸王子Duh Duh!你的马舌好厉害,搞到Nightingale我这老贱货的屁眼全天为你大开,我的宿便全排出来啦!你是我的专用排毒导师!来,这是最后一坨了,还温温的,你趁热快享受吧!

Guest Nightingale

我Nightingale是货真价实的老鸡排!真真实实的下贱货!如假包换的老母狗!千真万确的没脑袋!

我是Nightingale

Guest Guest

So Nightingale, which student did you fantasise about masturbating today?  Or did you fantasise about your late father?  LOL

Guest Nightingale

As long as you give me a Man who is still moving...... I will know what to do...... :))))

I just enrolled in a course "Excavating 101", soon I will have dead.......I mean new meat source :)

Guest Guest

Be afraid Nightlanjiao, be very very afraid. 

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/stomp/sgseen/this_urban_jungle/1837008/tutor_repeatedly_molested_12yearold_pupil_for_nearly_two_hours.html

Tutor repeatedly molested 12-year-old pupil for nearly two hours

tutor_repeatedly_molested_12yearold_pupi

A tuition teacher, who repeatedly molested a 12-year-old boy for nearly two hours, was sentenced to nine months' jail and three strokes of the cane on Friday (Jun 14).

Benjamin Lee Kee Tat, 24, pleaded guilty to repeatedly hugging the pupil from behind and stroking his private parts at a tuition centre in Woodlands on May 25, 2011.

In sentencing him District Judge Lim Keng Yeow said this was the kind of offence every child in Singapore should be protected from and every would-be predatory sex offender must be warned against. He described Lee's acts against his pupil as "heinous, reprehensible and utterly deplorable''.

Assistant Public Prosecutor Dillon Kok had told the court that the victim's tuition mate was absent when Lee molested him during mathematics tuition that day. Lee's assault was two hours long and he was persistent, he said.

The boy was shocked and very frightened when Lee kept touching and stroking him over his pants. To make him stop, the boy asked Lee how to solve a question. But after answering him, Lee continued molesting him. Subsequently Lee turned the victim's chair to face him and tried to unbutton the victim's pants but the boy pushed him away.

Click on this link for more Courtroom stories:
http://thecourtroom.stomp.com.sg/courtroom/

Guest Guest

How old already, still so heow chee?  :whistle:

m.jpgm.jpgm.jpgm.jpgm.jpg

Aiyohhh, is that really your passport photo?? If I customs, sure give you one tight slap across your cb face. :D :D :D :D :D :D

Be afraid Nightlanjiao, be very very afraid. 

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/stomp/sgseen/this_urban_jungle/1837008/tutor_repeatedly_molested_12yearold_pupil_for_nearly_two_hours.html

Tutor repeatedly molested 12-year-old pupil for nearly two hours

tutor_repeatedly_molested_12yearold_pupi

A tuition teacher, who repeatedly molested a 12-year-old boy for nearly two hours, was sentenced to nine months' jail and three strokes of the cane on Friday (Jun 14).

Benjamin Lee Kee Tat, 24, pleaded guilty to repeatedly hugging the pupil from behind and stroking his private parts at a tuition centre in Woodlands on May 25, 2011.

In sentencing him District Judge Lim Keng Yeow said this was the kind of offence every child in Singapore should be protected from and every would-be predatory sex offender must be warned against. He described Lee's acts against his pupil as "heinous, reprehensible and utterly deplorable''.

Assistant Public Prosecutor Dillon Kok had told the court that the victim's tuition mate was absent when Lee molested him during mathematics tuition that day. Lee's assault was two hours long and he was persistent, he said.

The boy was shocked and very frightened when Lee kept touching and stroking him over his pants. To make him stop, the boy asked Lee how to solve a question. But after answering him, Lee continued molesting him. Subsequently Lee turned the victim's chair to face him and tried to unbutton the victim's pants but the boy pushed him away.

Click on this link for more Courtroom stories:

http://thecourtroom.stomp.com.sg/courtroom/

What's there to be afraid of? WHERE IS THE STORY YOU SENT IN? ISN'T IT ALREADY MORE THAN 4,5 WEEKS?

*Roll eyes*

Guest Nightingale

OMG!!!!! Darling Duh Duh, Your face scares me far more than the thought of being jailed!

You got to do more than cosmetic! You must be cremated alive!

Guest Nightingale

You were always pressing your face on my loose rotten ass to cure my constipation, I never get a good look at you.

G

Now looking at your photo, I am glad you buried your face in my fat butt, keep it that way.

Guest Duh shit

You were always pressing your face on my loose rotten ass to cure my constipation, I never get a good look at you.

G

Now looking at your photo, I am glad you buried your face in my fat butt, keep it that way.

Darling, I will face fuck you tonight and lick your butt hole

Guest Nightingale

G

I fake nightingale, loves to fetch. *Waiting to fetch insult*

Holy Moley Son of Horse Devil !!!

So obedient! Here is another thick rope of shit down your throat doggy!

Good boy! Fetch again chi chi!

Guest Nightingale

啊!!!!Darling DUH~~~~~~~

Fuck my shitty ass with your horse tongue!!!!! Only you can reach so deep and hit my G spot!!!!!! Your horse face~~~~~ 啊!!!!

Harder~~~~~~such a workhorse!!!!! Harder~~~~~~

Down horse! Down!

Guest Nightingale

Darling, I will face fuck you tonight and lick your butt hole

Good! Can't wait!!!!! You promise har~~~~~I am already squating down as I type. Arghhh.....

I can smell shit in the air!!!! Of course love is in the air too! My dear darling Duh Duh! Nightingale adores you, you long trashy dying horse face.

Tonight I want you to clear up my bowel. Your vibrating tongue can literally shake out all my rock hard shit. I love it when you savour them in the pet bowl.....argh.....

Guest Nightingale

我是如假包换的夜莺!

我是正牌!

只有我这真正的夜莺才会

这么老!

这么丑!

这么臭!

这么贱!

来操我这老夜莺的鸡排嘴!操一次铁定中头奖:终身免费操烂我的鸡排嘴!

I am the One and Only Authentic Nightingale!

I am the Oldest!

I am the Ulgiest!

I am the Smelliest!

I am the Cheapest!

Come fuck my old loose Chee Bye mouth for FREE! Use one time and you get a SURE WIN first prize: Life time FREE Chee Bye Nightingale mouthfuck!

Guest Nightingale

Aiyohhh, is that really your passport photo?? If I customs, sure give you one tight slap across your cb face. :D :D :D :D :D :D

This is NOT my passport photo!!!!!!!

Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is my winning look for Mdm Casket. I was also the winner for 3 other shameless titles:

1. Ever-lusting Lao Hiao Chee Bye

2. Freaking Everyone knows Its Obituary Photogenic

and

3. Repulsive All Time Champ

Guest Nightingale

My hubby Duh Duh and I were fighting for the Clown....I mean Crown. I won by a margin. Judges told me that I won in one area: Style. Mine was a Timelessly Shameless look. Darling Duh Duh's taste was questionable. Some pieces he wore were downright shameless, others were blatantly shameful. The judges felt that I am REAL DIRT CHEAP, they screamed:"Nightingale that Chao Ah Gua! Lao Chee Bye! This Shameless Ugly Shit Must Win the title! The bitch deserves this! Give this whore it's title!" And so I was Clown, I mean Crowned.

My hubby Duh Duh and I were fighting for the Clown....I mean Crown. I won by a margin. Judges told me that I won in one area: Style. Mine was a Timelessly Shameless look. Darling Duh Duh's taste was questionable. Some pieces he wore were downright shameless, others were blatantly shameful. The judges felt that I am REAL DIRT CHEAP, they screamed:"Nightingale that Chao Ah Gua! Lao Chee Bye! This Shameless Ugly Shit Must Win the title! The bitch deserves this! Give this whore it's title!" And so I was Clown, I mean Crowned.

Have my breakfast and lunch as your reward! I ate abit too much, so my shit abit runny. Think of it like gula Melaka with milk. Enjoy it.

*Spoon it down your throat for you* Nice? Take it allllllll

Now fetch another insult like the good doggy you are!

Guest Nightingale

OMG!!!!! I am fanning my teary eyes!!!! Under my constant STIMULATION, my 夫君Duh Duh is now able to use more words!

OMG!!!!!! Fanning my eyes again!

I remember painstakingly describing in detail to all readers how I perform the miraculous mating ritual - opening up my loose flakey thighs & closing them, opening up & closing again.

All these stylised SHAMELESS Nightingale patented actions are performed rhythmically & in tandem with my spermy breath! I pressed my pelvis against my 夫君Duh Duh's horse face and performed this day in day out with him. Now he has shown signs of intellectual improvement. Face wise I think we need a surgeon.....

With this huge success, I have decided to open up treatment slots for other horses....I mean men.

First come first serve.

掰开松弛尸斑腿!关!

再用力掰开!再关!

OMG!!!!! I am fanning my teary eyes!!!! Under my constant STIMULATION, my 夫君Duh Duh is now able to use more words!

OMG!!!!!! Fanning my eyes again!

I remember painstakingly describing in detail to all readers how I perform the miraculous mating ritual - opening up my loose flakey thighs & closing them, opening up & closing again.

All these stylised SHAMELESS Nightingale patented actions are performed rhythmically & in tandem with my spermy breath! I pressed my pelvis against my 夫君Duh Duh's horse face and performed this day in day out with him. Now he has shown signs of intellectual improvement. Face wise I think we need a surgeon.....

With this huge success, I have decided to open up treatment slots for other horses....I mean men.

First come first serve.

掰开松弛尸斑腿!关!

再用力掰开!再关!

Fetch doggy doggy fetch! Muah muah

我的夫君DuhDuh! 你又变回白痴了!

Here's another round of shit for you fake nightingale. Enjoy!

Fetch my toilet paper fetch!

• G_M changed the title to Troll Guest/s Vs Nightingale (Compilation over the years)
  • G_M locked this topic