Male HQ

Troll Guest/s Vs Nightingale (Compilation over the years)

Guest Guest

Guest U r funny

Hahahahahaha!  I literally burst out laughing!  You are very good with words!  Very funny indeed.  I am the same person who posted on the other thread saying you re funny.  

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Guest

可能寄了,主编一看,惊魂未定,猛吐口水、破口大骂:"呸!这样的东西怎么能登?他不要脸我们要!让国内外都知道我们有个这样的人妖,又丑又老又下贱又无耻,还当过老师、幻想与学生……呸!我都难以启齿,真是畜牲败类!这么丢人,这种家丑怎么可以外扬!快快快!这叠恶心的冥照快拿到楼下垃圾槽烧了!这么难看的东西,真是不吉利!"

Guest Guest

The day it comes Nightingale has you to blame as the primary instigator and culprit.

That fetch horse face want to watch drama only, some of her victims should go to the police to report her for molest also.

Guest Guest

That fetch horse face want to watch drama only, some of her victims should go to the police to report her for molest also.

:clap:  :thumb:

Guest Guest

38337739.jpg

Fetch ki lan.

He's very 'feeling', can use fake photos on Grindr to lure young boys to his Telok Blangah flat where he will masturbate furiously at the doorstep.

That's Duh for you.

Guest Nightingale

喂喂喂!你们专不专业呀!搞不清楚状况呀?

我才是主角!不是狗杂种、马脸Duh,哪根葱呀?什么Duh呀?真下贱,想来我的专用空间抢镜! ?叫Duh滚去他娘的鸡派里等他老爹和别的男人拿他来泄欲吧!

来我Nightingale的老窝里下小蛋,我拼老命也要用尸斑噎死他!不知死活的东西,不知道我老贱货的泼辣!我誓死也要力保老人妖的牌位!

你们看我,我开始掰开大腿了噢……销魂吧?好High吧!呐,我的屁眼在眨了噢……你们眼睛看我!要目不转睛!别管那狗杂种啦!真他妈的该死!来我的茅坑拉屎!我等会儿用洗脚水灌死他!

Guest Guest

喂喂喂!你们专不专业呀!搞不清楚状况呀?

我才是主角!不是狗杂种、马脸Duh,哪根葱?什么Duh呀?真下贱,想来我的专用空间抢镜! ?叫Duh滚去他娘的鸡派里等他老爹和别的男人拿他来泄欲吧!

来我Nightingale的老窝里下小蛋,我拼老命也要用尸斑噎死他!不知死活的东西,不知道我老贱货的泼辣!我誓死也要力保老人妖的牌位!

你们看我,我开始掰开大腿了噢……销魂吧?好High吧!呐,我的屁眼在眨了噢……你们眼睛看我!要目不转睛!别管那狗杂种啦!真他妈的该死!来我的茅坑拉屎!我等会儿用洗脚水灌死他!

LOL!!! 狗杂种、马脸Duh,哪根葱呀

Guest Guest

2-Clowns.jpg

Of course Duh horse has a longer face and he looks more FETCH!

stephenkingit225.jpg

This is a good avatar if Duh horse decides to register as a member. SO FETCH!!

Guest HeIsAnotherFreak

Duh

1612396d1329971440-asians-and-hermes-zoe

Eeeeeeeee.........He looks damn ugly and disgusting.  He is as old as Zoe? To be honest he looks slightly older, usually lines can't be seen clearly in a photo but his are so visible.  Complexion is bad and his smile is very clownish.  

If he goes for plastic surgery, the super long face can't be helped, he has to live with it for the rest of his ugly life.  All other things (nose ok) needs to be replaced.

Also he is balding right?  This hair style is very dated and his dressing is very Ah Gua like.

Guest Guest

what is wrong with this picture? Your political masters allow you to discriminate?

You look not bad yourself.. lackey BITCH!

papdog.pngpapdog.pngpapdog.png

Guest Guest

what is wrong with this picture? Your political masters allow you to discriminate?

Your political masters asked you to politicize this?

Guest Guest

Still doesn't change the fact you will never have the balls to send it out as you claim.

All you know how to do is run around in circles. Sorry man. I have more respect for a convicted murderer than someone who talks his ass off.

At least the murderer did something. You did *nothing*

That's rich coming from a fugly horse who did so much but got nowhere. lol.

Guest Guest

Still doesn't change the fact you will never have the balls to send it out as you claim.

You are wrong.  We have already done something.  But why should we let you know what we did, or when we did it?

You are just trying to fish for information.  We will DEPRIVE YOU of that information, you horse face.

We will also track you down, you just wait.

Guest Guest

Because you didn't do it.

Fact: People who want to do something, would have done it already. Then when it appears in the papers, they come here and gloat about it.

They don't constantly threaten and claim they want to do it, then ask us to wait.

I can wait until next year - NOTHING WILL SHOW UP IN THE PAPERS.

Just because it hasn't shown up in the papers yet doesn't mean nothing has been done.

Are you a retard or a moron?

You fail.

Guest Fetch your CB.

347_28737123090_8951_n.jpg

Was it the tacky red sofa or the cheap IKEA rug that the monster was furiously masturbating on?

This HDB look so fetch! 盘丝洞 housing a 马精. 

Guest Nightingale

呜~~~

我nightingale这老臭婊子完了!

我nightingale这Old Fart糗了!

我nightingale这老贱货惨了!

本来我是角儿!现在Duh杀进来抢戏,我知道:鸡排是新的香嫩,你们都不理我了!呜~~~我的臭鸡排嘴是为大家整的!花了我好一笔棺材本!

现在你们不要啦!我鬼脸上缝了个毛茸茸的臭鸡排,我这丢人现眼的nightingale何去何从呀?怎么见人呀!

我这臭AH GUA nightingale怎么办呀?

我要励志!我要:

更下贱、

更无耻、

更Chao Ah Gua、

更老来娇、

更老丑、

更恶心、

更痴呆,

来力挽狂澜!让你们再一次……

最唾弃我!

Guest Fetch your CB.

Describe your style as your best friend(s) would. Have you received any interesting comments?

My best friend Tyler Leow described my style as timeless with a modern twist. He compared my life to an endless editorial spread and that inspires him.

Describe your style in your own words, and how many fashion faux pas did you have to commit before getting it right?

I have no single specific style but I am a firm believer that predictability is boring. As for faux pas, there are too many to count but also too few to mention. The bottom-line is that one will always have a faux pas every now and then. But how you go about turning it around, now that’s fetch.

Is there a trend right now that everyone loves, but you loathe?

Creepers. I just don’t get it. The leopard print ones especially. Love yourself. If God did not bless you with height, he’ll make it up with your length. I am kidding.

Personal style: nature or nurture?

Nurture. Then again it could be nature. I can’t say what I’m going to wear all the time. When I plan what I’m going to wear next, I find myself needing to break out of that mindset of being too predictable. (The horse face got to be natural, that's soooooo fetch!)

What is your definition of style?

It’s when you have reached the level of buying something for the beauty of it, appreciating the piece, and not by how visible or distinctive the logo is – now that’s style.  (Oppa Horsy style is a style!)

Name your style icon.

Scott Disick. This pop culture mystery is like the fourth Kardashian sister. He always looks immaculate and his hair never seems out of place!

Who would you say is the most stylish man today in the world, and in Singapore?

Gosh, there are so many. Scott Dissick, Pelayo Diaz, Pharrell Williams and Brad Goreski. Locally, Joshua Cheung, Jumius Wong, and of course Jeremy Tan; he’s a stylist extraordinaire and has the Midas touch. Everything he picks, chooses and touches turns to gold. His body of work is truly inspirational. He just marches to the beat of his own drum. That to me is style. He’s my inspiration.

If you could banish one fashion disaster, what would it be and why?

Just one? There are too many, like Crocs. But sometimes what is bad taste now can become the most incredible thing ever three years later. You just never know.

Is there a look or an item that you covet but is just not your style?

The Givenchy skirt/kilt for men. It is so fetch but if I were to wear it, I will look like I walk the streets for a living. Not just any street but the one at Desker Road. (you look like one without the skirt/kilt, after work, that's soooooo fetch!)

Guest Guest

Describe your style as your best friend(s) would. Have you received any interesting comments?

My best friend Tyler Leow described my style as timeless with a modern twist. He compared my life to an endless editorial spread and that inspires him.

Describe your style in your own words, and how many fashion faux pas did you have to commit before getting it right?

I have no single specific style but I am a firm believer that predictability is boring. As for faux pas, there are too many to count but also too few to mention. The bottom-line is that one will always have a faux pas every now and then. But how you go about turning it around, now that’s fetch.

Creepers. I just don’t get it. The leopard print ones especially. Love yourself. If God did not bless you with height, he’ll make it up with your length. I am kidding.

Nurture. Then again it could be nature. I can’t say what I’m going to wear all the time. When I plan what I’m going to wear next, I find myself needing to break out of that mindset of being too predictable. (The horse face got to be natural, that's soooooo fetch!)

It’s when you have reached the level of buying something for the beauty of it, appreciating the piece, and not by how visible or distinctive the logo is – now that’s style. (Oppa Horsy style is a style!)

Name your style icon.

Scott Disick. This pop culture mystery is like the fourth Kardashian sister. He always looks immaculate and his hair never seems out of place!

Gosh, there are so many. Scott Dissick, Pelayo Diaz, Pharrell Williams and Brad Goreski. Locally, Joshua Cheung, Jumius Wong, and of course Jeremy Tan; he’s a stylist extraordinaire and has the Midas touch. Everything he picks, chooses and touches turns to gold. His body of work is truly inspirational. He just marches to the beat of his own drum. That to me is style. He’s my inspiration.

Just one? There are too many, like Crocs. But sometimes what is bad taste now can become the most incredible thing ever three years later. You just never know.

The Givenchy skirt/kilt for men. It is so fetch but if I were to wear it, I will look like I walk the streets for a living. Not just any street but the one at Desker Road. (you look like one without the skirt/kilt, after work, that's soooooo fetch!)

You sounded very desperate for recognition & assurance. All the inferior complex is showing in your text.

Hope you find your self worth soon

Guest Nightingale

It’s when you have reached the level of buying something for the beauty of it, appreciating the piece, and not by how visible or distinctive the logo is – now that’s style. (Oppa Horsy style is a style!)

Name your style icon.

Oh My God! I am fanning my eyes woth my broken wrist and still tearing! We are either sisters (you older I younger), or mother & daughter (you mother of all old bitches, and I am the old bitch)!!!! Your style same same as my style!!!! Both timeless!!!!! But I am Better in posing!!! Look at that timeless photo where I held my chin and smile, that is real "Timeless with a modern twist, mother!" - you must learn from me! And my big thick glasses!!!! You mustn't forget accessories!!! You are not timeless yet! Let me graciously offer one pair to you to complete your look! Now you and Nightingale are blood! We ate family!!!! Let's sing together, clap your hands, shake your shameless butts!

I share with you one more thing: My style got a few important rules, let me stand up and sing it, clap again, this time push your smelly pelvis front and back:

嘿,老贱货,

好敢穿,穿衣口诀不能忘:

上面穿低低,

下面穿高高,

后面不用穿,

就是敢敢穿!

We are Sisters, we are mother and daughter. You and me, forever friends!

Guest Guest

Nothing new.  Just like you, still the same old coward.

lololololol, I heard you have a long mirror, for your same old long face.

Guest Fetch molester

I heard you have a long anus, from your ass to your mouth, for your same old smelly cheebye.

lololol, still not as long as your ugly horse face, you're the epitome of hideous, in and out. SOOOOO FETCH!

Guest Guest

lololol, still not as long as your ugly horse face, you're the epitome of hideous, in and out. SOOOOO FETCH!

Look at that shit in the corner, fetch doggy fetch!

Guest Funny

I heard you have a long anus, from your ass to your mouth, for your same old smelly cheebye.

that's your mom you are looking at..................

Guest Guest

Duh at Subway.

Would you like a 6" or a foot long?

Look at my face, do I look like I go for 6"

Sorry Mdm, our maximum is a foot long, would you like to order 2?

Guest Guest

Haha.  Fake Duh, trying to discredit Duh?  Trying to sow seeds of discord?  You think everyone is so brainless like you?  As usual lah, so diligent, conscientious and hardworking, working your asshole off in gathering all the pics, GiFs for your use to spread negativity here.  You are so afraid that the sky won't fall down, so afraid that the world will live in peace & harmony.  Sigh!

Lau Aunty, you sure can recognise your bitch Duh,

you 2 are equally disgusting, should meet up and ask if she wants to fuck your thighs?

Guest Guest

Duh loves old fucking sluts, fucking old saggy sluts. 

If you stick a feather on your head and look glam, that fashion wannabe Duh the fetchdog will throw herself at you. IF you ask nicely, that dog will lick your old cunt, prepare some treats beforehand. 

You 2 are made for each other.  :) :)

Guest Guest2

If you stick a feather on your head and look glam, that fashion wannabe Duh the fetchdog will throw herself at you. IF you ask nicely, that dog will lick your old cunt, prepare some treats beforehand. 

LOL!  So fetch!

Guest Guest

that's your mom you are looking at..................

Haha! You are wickedly mean & very sharp indeed. That duh cant match your ammunition. Cool!

• G_M changed the title to Troll Guest/s Vs Nightingale (Compilation over the years)
  • G_M locked this topic