Male HQ

Troll Guest/s Vs Nightingale (Compilation over the years)

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Singapore is a very young country compared to most countries. All these years, we are so used to immigrants from all over the world. But in recent years, we saw a huge influx of PRC nationals in Singapore. Why has that been an issue to us? The main problem is they have brought their ill-mannered cultures into the country. I have personally witnessed all these in Singapore.
1) a Chinese woman ignoring a taxi queue and run to get into the next taxi that came by. Luckily the taxi driver chased her off the taxi.
2) in many occasions, chinese nationals would talk so loudly on their mobile phones. At the end of the conversation, hundreds of people would have know their life stories.
3) Spitting. I have witnessed a Chinese national attempting to spit on the nicely paved unlettered path in Singapore. At the moment when he suddenly realized that he’s in Singapore, he ‘sucked’ he saliva back, it’s so disgusting.
4) noise pollution, Why couldnt the Chinese nationals be more considerate to keep their volume to a reasonable level. Nowadays, I could hear Chinese people talking everywhere. They would screamed from one end to the other instead of taking 2 steps closer to each other.
5) I went to many bars in 5 star hotel to order cocktail and the waitresses are mostly Chinese nationals who doesn’t even understand basic English. How did they pass the interview in the first place?!?

I could list many more examples. So end of the day, it is not about the nationalities who migrated to the country. It’s about how these ‘foreigners’ should be guided to adopt the local cultures and not cause the good living standards that we currently have to drop because of their bad mannerism and culture.

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Nightingale

哎哟,你不要老骂我嘛~~~你让让人家嘛!!!(我掰开大腿、关、再掰开…再关…)

我是绝世的极品嘢!让我给你如数家珍吧!(扮老来娇:嘟中风嘴、再眨针眼)

(1)我是绝世老人妖中的极品!

史无前人,后无来者!

人妖要是敢穿低胸,我就露全胸!

人妖敢露大腿,我就敢敢不穿!

我年年都得"第一金奖",我认第二,谁敢和我争第一?

(2)我是没品中的极品!

我大字不会几个,IQ、EQ都负数,但我胜在够无耻、优在够下贱呀!

我就敢厚着一张入殓的死人老脸拾人牙慧、

我就敢当文抄公、

我就敢倚老卖老、

我死也要比任何人贱!比任何人无耻!

我就要是要----没品!!

(3)我是旷世奇丑的极品!

我扭腰摆臀经过烧腊店,兰花指托着凹凸眼镜,认认真真凑近铁架子,作状要闻闻烧腊香,顾客马上脸青唇白、歇斯底里地惊呼:

"妈呀!鬼舔叉烧呀!"。

嘿嘿,看你们怕不怕!

我是"活化石"、"活标本"、更是大家"活教材"!举凡劝世的,要大家引以为戒的,没脑袋的都知道把我的遗照拿来亮相!

哎哟,好难为情!又是第一了!

极品!真是极品嘢!

Guest Guest

In PRC, there are those who don't give a damn about lining up. Once at Shanghai airport, I queued up waited for over 1/2 an hour and then all of a sudden, this PRC guy comes in and walks straight up to the head of the queue and engages the customs officer. This has happened to me many times in China, airports etc etc.. But I did not do anything because it is not my country and not my nature to do something for something so trivial. Then in Singapore I read that a PRC lady had cut a queue for something in Chinatown. Only trouble is that there were other PRC ladies in the queue so when she cut the queue, the Singaporeans did nothing, but these PRC ladies in the queue got out, pulled her out of the queue and hit her!

This is a "warning" to all of us including the government. The more foreigners are imported into the country, the more they will bring their customs, practices and habits both desirable and undesirable. This will also affect the way Singaporeans behave and this video and my example teaches Singaporeans the right way to go. When in Singapore do to the PRC what the PRC do to themselves.

Once I was queuing up to buy breakfast from a stall in a coffeeshop.

An auntie walked straight up to the front of the stall. I informed her politely to "pls q up".

She replied very defensively "I am just looking."

I told her "No need to look first, look when it is your turn."

Edited by fab

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Guest

Next time round, pull the queue cutter out and assault her the PRC way! U see, to us all this sounds extreme. But so is cutting in front of a whole line of people who have been waiting patiently. The point being that their values are not our values and vice versa. Put the two sets together and they will change. Which direction nobody will know.

Guest Nightingale

最近好烦,报上说有个男子为了方便表演,跑去隆胸!

他上了报,又有YouTube!

我身为绝世老人妖中的极品,很不甘愿!我老脸不要、尊严没有,也只不过蹲在flaming room遭人唾弃,我真不甘心!

我是又老又丑又臭,但……我也有梦!老人妖也有春梦!

我也想红!也想轰轰烈烈杀出一条血路!让自己上讣告版之前,先上个社会版什么的!

我想集思广益,目前我想到的好点子是:

(1)造个"臭鸡派"在我嘴上,让大家一看到我就可以随便来两下。我要名正言顺有张"鸡派"脸!

(2)把两个40GG的盐水袋植入我的胯下。多元化!让大家有个选择,不要尸斑大腿交的,可以来个乳房交。

我是在想,记者应该会采访吧…

[ \size]

Guest Nightingale

最近好烦,报上说有个男子为了方便表演,跑去隆胸!

他上了报,又有YouTube!

我想集思广益,目前我想到的好点子是:

我是在想,记者应该会采访吧…

[ /size]

Guest Guest

LOL, you're really testing the real Nightingale's patience. He must certainly be fuming reading your posts.

Just wait for her cheebye to explode.

Guest Guest

LOL, you're really testing the real Nightingale's patience. He must certainly be fuming reading your posts.

Haha!  That's what I thought as well when I read our dear friend's postings.  He is way much more entertaining than the one who is fuming.  This part is really funny!

(3)我是旷世奇丑的极品!

我扭腰摆臀经过烧腊店,兰花指托着凹凸眼镜,认认真真凑近铁架子,作状要闻闻烧腊香,顾客马上脸青唇白、歇斯底里地惊呼:

"妈呀!鬼舔叉烧呀!"。

嘿嘿,看你们怕不怕!

VERY vivid and funny.  He is one naughty chap.

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Guest Guest Again

This part is very funny too!

老来娇:嘟中风、再

(1)我是绝世老人妖中的极品!

史无前人,后无来者!

人妖要是敢穿低胸,我就露全胸

人妖敢露大腿,我就敢敢不穿

I burst out laughing, the other one must be fuming mad.   :D  :D  :D

Guest Guest Again

最近好烦,报上说有个男子为了方便表演,跑去隆胸!

他上了报,又有YouTube!

我想集思广益,目前我想到的好点子是:

我是在想,记者应该会采访吧…

[ /size]

Yo, “Nightingale“, you wanted to enlarge fonts but don't know how is it?  LOL, I help you lah.  BTW I attached a pic, are you referring to this person?

最近好烦,报上说有个男子为了方便表演,跑去隆胸!

他上了报,又有YouTube!

我想集思广益,目前我想到的好点子是:

我是在想,记者应该会采访吧…

Img376693537.jpg

Guest Guest

So is stooping illegal or offensive?  Other foreign workers in Sg and other nationalities in many other countries do not stoop?  Sg citizens have been known to even sleep overnight on the ground in order to queue up for some major event like enrolling their very young children to get into good educational centres, buying prioperties, getting NDP tickets etc.

The PRC apologist aka 卖国贼 speaks again...  :rolleyes:

Guest Nightingale

Yo, “Nightingale“, you wanted to enlarge fonts but don't know how is it? LOL, I help you lah. BTW I attached a pic, are you referring to this person?

最近好烦,报上说有个男子为了方便表演,跑去隆胸!

他上了报,又有YouTube!

我想集思广益,目前我想到的好点子是:

我是在想,记者应该会采访吧…

Img376693537.jpg

好难为情嘢,是啦,我想放大字幕但搞错啦!

就是那照片里的人,我和他拼啦!比我红?!?!

你好疼我,我想报答你……你要我以身相许吗?还是来两下?我现在好热!好有FEEL!好想你来IN我!

喊激励人心的口号:

"树不要皮,必死无疑!

人不要脸,天下无敌!"

我就是天下无敌的垂死老人妖!

有"鸡派"中风老嘴!

有"尸斑"松弛老腿!

有"乳房"屎臭胯下!

就是没有一张像人样的脸!

唉……

我要在穿寿衣前,先筹款整容!

我要上报!我要上YouTube!

再喊一次:

"树不要皮,必死无疑!

人不要脸,天下无敌!"

Guest Guest

Next time round, pull the queue cutter out and assault her the PRC way! U see, to us all this sounds extreme. But so is cutting in front of a whole line of people who have been waiting patiently. The point being that their values are not our values and vice versa. Put the two sets together and they will change. Which direction nobody will know.

Pull her hair, rip out her bra, slap her face, knee her in the cb.

Guest Nightingale

Stomp? 没有!好讨厌,他们看不上我,大家帮我宣传嘛!

我好想上报!我好想上youtube!我骨子里是好下贱的,我什么都敢露、什么都敢说、什么都敢做、什么都敢吞!可是他们觉得我样子太丑陋、行为太猥亵,对我一直很不屑。我好说歹说,要给他们按摩、舔臭脚、吮屁眼、吸宿便,他们都不买账!

大家帮帮我嘛!让我瞑目嘛!

我也想拍些广告,像殡仪馆一站式服务什么的。

Guest Guest

我也想拍些广告,像殡仪馆一站式服务什么的。

LOL!!  I choked on my orange juice in laughter when I read this.  This last line is power!

You're really good, LOL!

Look at the old fart, he must be fuming mad, he can't even rebut you in any way.  He's just a loser, LOL.

Guest Nightingale

1310121691_game_of_thrones_tyrion_lannis

老人妖 ...

如果你肯和我大腿交,你要怎样呼巴掌都可以。

你知道吗?GOT ONE DAY, 我的下体实在痒到想死,我爬到公厕,看到一个80几岁的老伯在pee pee。我冲上前,眯眼、伸舌头、摆动下体,对他淫笑,他想也不想,就像你视频那样刮我巴掌,打到我金星乱冒,我连他的LanJiao都没看到!唉…

Guest Nightingale

38222688.jpg

你这个小淘气!你好讨厌嘢!我是很会抄袭,但你要我像你一样,找图案,打上旁述,我要上乐龄中心看看有没有这样的课程!

Guest Nightingale

好嘢!你人好好!!!!你promise~~~哦!让我红~~~!让我好IN~~~!让我好有feel~~~!别欺负我一个弱智驴子哦!Oh No! I mean "弱质女子"!

你要让我这老太监(咦,我刚发现,也可以叫"老太贱"嘢!好好!)红透全世界,我好有野心!我还要长征黄泉!在黄泉路上我要掰开我的老招牌:松弛尸斑腿!到时候,我又有第一了:

第一次我的老脸吓不死人!

嘻嘻!好好笑!我笑到闪尿!嘻嘻!好好笑!我的屁眼也一眨一眨地笑着呢!好有 FEEL!好有感觉!

Guest Nightingale

哎哟!杀千刀的!你哪儿学的本事呀?左右开弓!力道好大!你打到老娘的青蛙眼啦!哎哟!

Guest Guest Again

hahaha!  you guys are really making that aunty fuming mad.  One moment she said you guys are funny, another moment she is yawning away, I guess you really made her XIAO LIAO.

Guest Nightingale

hahaha! you guys are really making that aunty fuming mad. One moment she said you guys are funny, another moment she is yawning away, I guess you really made her XIAO LIAO.

你们真的好讨厌!

我本来是极力要COSPLAY一个慈眉善目的老翁的,让人看了觉得好有学问、好好先生的样子!我佯装心平气和、满腹经纶地分析问题,劝大家改进、忍让,你瞧我上次写的:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

大家点到为止,心平气和,以礼相待,勿作小人,那就无伤大雅了。此话题也该到一个段落了,敬请各位同志们收剑埋刀,化干戈为玉帛,大家同心协力,创造一个美好的将来,无论本地人也好,外国人也罢,都能享于“我们的“新加坡,而不是“我的“新加坡。大家说好吗?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

我博命演出,开始也还凑活儿蒙骗了不少人,偏偏你们这些金睛火眼的猴头儿,一眼识穿我的假面具!你们的金箍棒一出,老娘的底全掀了!

把我为老不尊、下流无耻、不学无术、矫情下贱的真面目赤裸裸地示人!!!

我在这儿说理劝示,另一边却对学生有性幻想、我先前说:"Karma? No, I do not believe in karma",后来又说"罪过罪过,因果报应,自作自受啊。"我一会说你们好funny,好entertaining,一会又yawn。我本来还在假惺惺,不会自相矛盾的!你们这群猴头!我真是对你们恨之入骨!

难道邪真的不能胜正?老娘一张老脸到底还要不要?要不要呀!?

Guest Nightingale

Hi all, Forgive me ok!!!! I have ALTER EGO! All the result of decades of a sexless, miserable life. I tried my best to please ANY men, even the dying ones. But none is willing to even look at me, let alone giving me their smelling feet to smell & lick.

I desperately wanted to kneel down and rim any constipated man, clearing their bowels & hoping that they can then have mercy on me & thigh fuck me to my grave. Yet to have such luck. I tried x-dressing & hiding in thick bushes after midnight, praying that some horny men will be blindfolded by darkness and finally I can taste some meat. It went in vain.

Moonlight was their saviour and I never spared of a rentless beating when they saw my face. I was grabbed by my neck, slapped and spat on on countless occasions. My remaining few strands of white hair were testimonies of their brutal force. They would grab my hair and punch me on my stomach and groin, hurling vulgarities like "Chao AH GUA, so freaking old and ugly still dare to x-dress and want to suck cock!" I tried to compose myself and forced a slutty smile on my weathered face, desperately hoping that they could be turned on and the next course of action would be to unzip and force their smelly cheesy cock on my shameless wrinkled face. But IT never came, not even anything close.

After years and years of trying in vain, I suffered depression and mental breakdown. I look in the mirror every now & then, asking myself:"Chao Ah Gua, why are you here to fight with me over men?" then I hear myself answering:"I am Chao Ah Gua."

My condition is like a roller coaster ride, so bear with me! I am truly convinced that if I get one doze of sperm, just one doze, I will be feeling better.....so you know what I am diving at :) come donor your cum in my "Nightingale Sperm Bank Mouth".

Guest Guest

photo-thumb-2782.jpeg< 中国最后一个太监. 狗奴才!

Confirmed last one! (1) he don't have balls to give birth (2) all men who wants to be one will back out when they see Nightingale.

Guest Nightingale

Slow down! Slow down!

You guys know I am unbelievably slow in comprehending and reasoning, plus I am abnormally long-winded, not forgetting that I can't express well and had to copy from different sources, last but not least, I am handicapped by my eye-hand coordination so I type like ages....I am really stretched trying to post over 2 threads........

Guest Nightingale

Slow down! Slow down!

You guys know I am unbelievably slow in comprehending and reasoning, plus I am abnormally long-winded, not forgetting that I can't express well and had to copy from different sources, last but not least, I am handicapped by my eye-hand coordination so I type like ages....I am really stretched trying to post over 2 threads........

Guest Nightingale

Slow down! Slow down!

Guest Hahaha!

For those who still don't know, Duh is a langgar-faced ugly freak whose furious masturbating look will scar people for life! He is a Malay living in Telok Blangah pretending to be an Indonesian fashion blogger in Orchard Road, how fake is that? So fetch!

Hey GIVE HIM FULL CREDIT ok!!!!!~~~~

He designs SPECIALLY & SOLELY for me. His talent is unparalleled!!!!!! When I go to the market, everyone says I just walked out of my coffin! :))

Encouraged by the positive feedback, he is now UNDER me (argh.......rubbing my groin again his face....argh....oops I am fantasizing again. Strange, I thought he is my student). I mean he is now officially at my beck and call. I will be giving clear and abundant design directions to him & my collection will be named none other than "Nightingale". He is serving me well these days but we cant be too sure. I am contemplating a cheaper line "Duh" but subject to his good obedience for at least 3years.

"Nightingale" collection will be out in the market 3 weeks before 7th month festival. Our official launch is a grand catwalk show by me at the prestigious Mandai Crematorium & Columbarium. I got the venue free because I am schedule for their service soon.

Anyway, I cant give you too much details. Just let you know you will definitely be seeing me down the runway in shrouds & burial sheets.

Guest Guest

What kind of fuck name is fetch blog, fetch cheebye.

Fucking passe stupid term from those 2004 Mean Cunts.

This ugly slut use it as his stupid blog name. Fetch her CB!

To think a self-proclaimed fashion blogger will use such an outdated and passe term for a blog that's supposed to be about cutting-edge fashion.

The truth is that this quarrelsome langgar fuckface Duh is just a CB bitch with a penchant for siding with losers like that old hag Zoe and Nightlampar the 卖国贼.

She should be shafted deep and hard with a red hot rusty crowbar, that will teach her to be a quarrelsome bitch who masturbates in front of young boys.

Guest Guest

And that self-righteous paedophile Nightingale dares act so self-righteous, constantly defending the PRCs by posting examples of bad behaviour from Singaporeans and acting like there's nothing wrong with masturbating while fantasizing about his students.

Enough is enough. Already reported to Stomp and MOE, since they have yet to reply, we will post his blog and pics up on Hardwarezone. Let them see for themselves what a freak paedophillic laucheebye with a foot fetish is living in Eunos South.

卖国贼s disgust the hell out of me.

Guest Guest

Q: What has Nightingale do with the world?

A: All relevance. Oldest living example of the meaning "Trash", "Freak", "Low life", "Old Fart","Ah Gua", "Shit and Pee"

Guest Nightingale

我nightingale就是好"淫贱",超爱在大庭广众、在男人面前低下头来找我的"小不点",想抓出来献丑手淫!

但老娘恨在是个老人妖,不能人道!拿出来没看头,"小不点"又拉又搓到破皮,也是一小堆死肉,硬不起来!我试过用钓鱼线吊起来,结果也只換来众人耻笑,骂我"老淫虫发花痴、下流无耻,真该死!"大家都相互告诫,叫小孩认清我的这张老鬼脸,不管哪里看到,要大喊救命,只管打!

小孩从小被灌输观念:誓死也要力保贞操!不让我Nightingale得逞,满足我的兽欲!他们还有口号:"禽兽所到之处,人人喊打"!

唉,我时日无多,难道为了一条LanPa,我真的要去停尸间,成为史上第一个帮尸体口交的老人妖?

Guest Nightingale

其实,我认真考虑过了:

我完全可以想像自己在一堆尸体中穿梭,左手抓一条6寸、右手握一条7寸,嘴巴含着一团腐肉猛吸狠吮,眼睛已对另一对毛茸茸的大睾丸虎视眈眈!

停尸间应该是我Nightingale的终老处,我可以天天大鸟大鸟地享用无限量的死人 Lan,我还听说很多尸体会渗出屎尿尸水,都是我酷爱的美容圣品、内服外敷两相宜,夫复何求?

老人妖也有天堂,老Ah Gua也有春天!

Guest Nightingale

噢!不!不要!我不要!我不想死!求你!别打针!

Tolong! Tolong! "Ban Chance" Tolong! Give old ah Gua one chance!

Lim Pey zeem kia, Diam Diam Zhoon, Lao Sai. Tolong Mai "Pak Zhiam"hor Lim Pey Si!

我会乖了!我答应你们:我出门前会先戴面具、再套环保袋,不敢吓人了!

我的脚会关!屁股也会夹紧!不露出来惹人嫌恶了!

给我最后一次机会!我爬过来给各位磕头!你听!叩叩叩!多响!我头颅没动东西,回音大!好好听!我再磕!别打针!

我再狠狠撑掴自己淫贱的老脸!我边呼巴掌,边给您唱歌谣:"谁淫贱呀?我淫贱!谁无耻呀?我无耻!"您开心,手下留针!

您还在犹豫?我再耍宝给您乐乐!我猛戳自己的青蛙眼!我不瞎就不停手!我戳!我戳!我戳戳戳!哎呀呀,大爷,哎呀呀!流血啦!

别打针!求您啦~~~~~

• G_M changed the title to Troll Guest/s Vs Nightingale (Compilation over the years)
  • G_M locked this topic