Male HQ

Troll Guest/s Vs Nightingale (Compilation over the years)

Guest Guest

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest disclosed yourself
51 minutes ago, Guest NIGHTWHORE said:

!Steve 是无聊笨白痴,我就更卑鄙,专门对学生发生性幻想,禽兽都不如!专门冒充别人含血喷人,与Steve和anti mosquito蛇鼠一窝,做起不道德的勾当,我是罪魁祸首害人精啊!我怎会那么下贱啊?我该死,该千刀万剐。我得罪了章子怡和范冰冰两位大姐,又不要脸的在吹风论坛自以为是的胡乱撒野。我真的无脸见人,又能面对家人呢?人家会笑我无家教,无修养。现在恳求所有我得罪过的人原谅我。我做牛做马,甚至舔大家的小不点,都不足弥补我的罪过。真是下流无耻,罪有应得,但是很下地狱啊!我该如何是好啊?

Nightwhore the devious piece of shit deliberately omitted to translate what was actually written... instead she translated what she herself wrote while masquerading as others.

PLEASE GO AND GET KNOCKED DOWN BY A CAR, NIGHTWHORE!

Guest Nightwhore
Just now, Guest disclosed yourself said:

Nightwhore the devious piece of shit deliberately omitted to translate what was actually written... instead she translated what she herself wrote while masquerading as others.

PLEASE GO AND GET KNOCKED DOWN BY A CAR, NIGHTWHORE!

Yup, I masturbate while fantasising about young boys and an unapologetic about it. I also defend PRCs and hate on Singaporeans. I also deviously post as others and attribute my vile postings to them while criticising those who purportedly do the same.

I Nightwhore ought to get knocked down by a car. LOL

39 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

Here is the translation of what Auntie OCD's self-deprecating reply to her hallucinated sister after taking the wrong medicine again:

Sigh! You are an idiot, I am baser than you.  I am worse than an animal.  I deliberately make slanders and engage in immoral collusion with you.  This is all your fault.  You are the chief culprit! How can I have a sister like you? I deserve death, a thousand knives to cut into me.  I have offended Uncle Nightingale and took advantage of my knowledge in Chinese language to troll the Caucasian Big Brother.  I really can’t face people now.  How am I to face my family?  People will laugh at me for lacking family upbringing and self refinement.  Now I sincerely beg all the people I have offended to forgive me.  I am willing to labour as a cow or horse, and even lick everyone’s assholes, and even that is not enough to make up for my sin.  I am truly really shameless, and deserve my punishment.  Yet I am afraid to go to hell!  What should I do?

Thank you for the correct translation.  I have to agree with what he writes about himself, since he has proven it all.  But it is good that he seeks forgiveness. I'm not sure if God will forgive a person like that,  but I will.  However I will decline his offer to lick my asshole, since, amazingly,  it feels better if the right person does it.

Guest 脏子姨
1 hour ago, Guest 犯贱冰冰 said:

哎哟我的妈呀,这厉鬼简直是坟墓脸庞的一副模样,善哉善哉

你真是的,这样吓人家,不要和你好了:P

Guest 脏子姨
1 hour ago, Nightingale said:

"... I am really hurting people, and I am self-sufficient, retribution!"

The correct translation should read as "... I am hurting people, and I am tasting my own bitter medicine.  This is retribution.  May the Lord has mercy on my cockroach soul!"

N.B.  The last sentence was added by me.  LOL!

噗哈哈哈,避重就轻,难的无法译,假装看不见,容易的又译得如此不堪。

这就是老秃驴人格、态度、能力的表现。二货。

Guest 犯贱冰冰
3 minutes ago, Guest 脏子姨 said:

噗哈哈哈,避重就轻,难的无法译,假装看不见,容易的又译得如此不堪。

这就是老秃驴人格、态度、能力的表现。二货。

下贱老秃驴是下等货!哈哈

Guest 脏子姨
32 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

Thank you for the correct translation.  I have to agree with what he writes about himself, since he has proven it all.  But it is good that he seeks forgiveness. I'm not sure if God will forgive a person like that,  but I will.  However I will decline his offer to lick my asshole, since, amazingly,  it feels better if the right person does it.

至于老洋狗5380,连方块文字都不识几个,也可以厚着老脸猛赞老秃驴译得对。绝!  肯定是真爱。好一对让人笑到喷饭的"痴公怨母"。

冰冰,这段老秃驴也没能力译,但它可以献丑。哈哈哈。

Guest 脏子姨

好有画面:

老洋狗有眼似无,只能眼巴巴看着帖文干着急。伸长舌头引颈以待,东张西望,也只能盼着半吊子的狗腿告诉它怎么回事儿。

老秃驴呢,绞尽脑汁,手忙脚乱,拼尽全力,牺牲睡眠,也就只能东拼西凑,译出些让人爆笑的劣等文。啥办法,无能,又好想舔主子的小不点,只好硬着头皮上呗。

Guest 脏子姨
19 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

Quod est dicere Auntie OCD troglodytam minorationem complexu, et propter hoc illa mentis morbum incidit.  Ea igitur vult manducare stercore et loqui de stercore.

Since you imply you are good at translation, why don't you translate that for us, you arrogant diglot whose attitude is lowly as a cockroach? 

我不必趋炎附势,像你这条老狗一样巴结洋二货。它要较量,上擂台来,我不会像无德无能无耻的你,去翻译给它。你低级,我不,层次不同的。

你用你的破烂英语翻译给它看呗,脑残的洋瞎子等着你服务。

Guest 犯贱冰冰
20 minutes ago, Guest 脏子姨 said:

至于老洋狗5380,连方块文字都不识几个,也可以厚着老脸猛赞老秃驴译得对。绝!  肯定是真爱。好一对让人笑到喷饭的"痴公怨母"。

冰冰,这段老秃驴也没能力译,但它可以献丑。哈哈哈。

5 minutes ago, Guest 脏子姨 said:

好有画面:

老洋狗有眼似无,只能眼巴巴看着帖文干着急。伸长舌头引颈以待,东张西望,也只能盼着半吊子的狗腿告诉它怎么回事儿。

老秃驴呢,绞尽脑汁,手忙脚乱,拼尽全力,牺牲睡眠,也就只能东拼西凑,译出些让人爆笑的劣等文。啥办法,无能,又好想舔主子的小不点,只好硬着头皮上呗。

亏老秃驴曾经还是奖学金得主,不知道怎样骗回来的,或许是舔了某人的小不点换来的,哈哈。

才疏学浅还无所谓,最恶劣的是竟然对学生发生性幻想,还手淫,呸!

无能,无耻,只能耍小手段骗人让洋主子5380信以为真,老秃驴真丢脸。

Guest 犯贱冰冰
9 minutes ago, Guest 脏子姨 said:

我不必趋炎附势,像你这条老狗一样巴结洋二货。它要较量,上擂台来,我不会像无德无能无耻的你,去翻译给它。你低级,我不,层次不同的。

你用你的破烂英语翻译给它看呗,脑残的洋瞎子等着你服务。

LOL, 这段话说得太好了,太经典了,看那老秃驴怎样回复。

Guest 脏子姨

瞧你这狗奴才疲于奔命地做劣等人体翻译机,不就正中下怀,逗乐我们呗。

你这条狗有多少斤两,多无耻,全赤裸裸展现在这儿,让大伙儿看笑话。

你真是有够笨。

Guest 脏子姨
17 minutes ago, Guest 犯贱冰冰 said:

这不就再一次证明人们常说的:

奖学金得主又怎样?

做人更重要。

Guest 脏子姨
Just now, Nightingale said:

As I've said before, you are still laughing at Steve's ignorance of the Chinese language.  Why should a foreigner be expected to learn Chinese in his country?  Where's your cow sense?  Do you want people to laugh at your poor knowledge of your national language since you are a Singaporean?  Shame on you for hitting others below the belt!

Stop giving excuses.  You criticise my translation skills and dare not take up my challenge.  So who is the incompetent useless fool?  Who else but Cockroach Troll Auntie OCD?  LOL.

And here a translation of that Auntie Scoundrel Cockroach attacking Steve:

The old foreign dog has eyes but is as good as having none, and can only look at my posts with anxiety, stretching its tongue and waiting, looking all around, and can only hope that that running dog  of an incompetent translator tells him what is going on.

哈哈哈,翻译好烂。进修吧,但不知道学校收不收这种劣货......

同学要不要多穿几条内裤保贞操呀?被你舔到,生不如死。

Guest 脏子姨

其实你很听话,走狗的特质就在你的血液流淌。

快,再把刚才的帖文和这个一块儿译给它看,逗逗我们。

Guest 脏子姨
7 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

All the above posts are saying the same thing.  Each apologises to Nightingale, Steve5380 and our BW Robin Hood, Guest anti mosquito detergent, for trolling them excessively and admitting that each of these Chinese speaking trolls is such a nincompoop who is willing to suck everyone's dick and lick everyone's ass as a form of self punishment since each of the aunties has brought shame to the gay community.  It seems Auntie OCD's split personality has taken a turn for the worse.  LOL.

干得好,漂亮,尽显秃驴的无能。

快,再来!

Guest 脏子姨

It's no use repeating your apologies so many times lah.  You are not even sincere.  Action speaks louder than words!

Quod est dicere Auntie OCD troglodytam minorationem complexu, et propter hoc illa mentis morbum incidit.  Ea igitur vult manducare stercore et loqui de stercore.

对,你现在的行为最真诚,最实在。这样译就对了,你终于名副其实的无能啦。

噗哈哈哈。

Guest 脏子姨

See what I mean?  She's scolding herself being a bald impotent donkey again.

继续,我们等着

Guest anti mosquito detergent
32 minutes ago, Guest 犯贱冰冰 said:

Is he Guest Dirty going through a metamorphosis like Samsa into a beetle?

Hopefully Guest Dirty's skin is not wabbling off like that from Steve5380....

Why asking us for forgiveness if not fully  repentful and attacking us later on again afresh?

Or is he just trying to lure us out from a cave and sitting at the entrance edge waiting for his prey?

I will offer forgiveness only once he repented in full and final.

Hoc proelio trans Rhenum nuntiato, Suebi, qui ad ripas Rheni venerant, domum reverti coeperunt; quos ubi qui proximi Rhenum incolunt perterritos senserunt, insecuti magnum ex iis numerum occiderunt.

Guest 脏子姨
1 minute ago, Nightingale said:

True repentance can only be seen through actions.  She has promised to suck dicks & lick asses but so far she has not done anything except keep re-posting my photo to say that she's feeling guilty to this person.

就这点儿本事?你的大招?

再来。

26 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

As I've said before, you are still laughing at Steve's ignorance of the Chinese language.  Why should a foreigner be expected to learn Chinese in his country?  Where's your cow sense?  Do you want people to laugh at your poor knowledge of your national language since you are a Singaporean?  Shame on you for hitting others below the belt!

Look Nightingale: He just wants to have evidence of you Slave like subordination to the white dog and can claim that you are the clown of white supremacists.

He is playing a game. His mind is that of a cheeky child.

As he thinks he is the Master of universe he will never translate for others.

But he forgot that imagination (being a Master) is his fiction, in real Guest Dirty is a just a Kosong*.

*a number in the national language of Red Dot.

Valerius Procillus, cum a custodibus in fuga trinis catenis vinctus traheretur, in ipsum Caesarem hostes equitatu insequentem incidit.

Guest 脏子姨

Oh dear.  Now she says she has her tongue cut short by someone else whom she has offended and now can no longer suck nor lick.  What a pity.  This is her karma for being the most quarrelsome bitch in BW.  LOL.

加油,再来点儿,你有进步,再来。

Guest 脏子姨
2 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

She is asking to troll her some more and that I have improved my trolling skills!  What a masochist she is!

不够,再多点

Guest 脏子姨

无能你刚示范了几帖,力道不足,但将就将就。

现在你写些无耻无德的,你的本色,给大家再瞧瞧,再见识。

Guest 脏子姨

你很听话的,快,老洋狗快拉下裤子给你露点啦,你再卖力点儿,现在放弃,你前功尽弃,小不点没吃上,扼腕。

20 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

She is asking to troll her some more and that I have improved my trolling skills!  What a masochist she is!

Give her the whip and cane altogether. Nightingale gooo fooor iiiitttt ! Go go.....

Legatum ex suis sese magno cum periculo ad eum missurum et hominibus feris obiecturum existimabat.

33 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

Oh dear.  Now she says she has her tongue cut short by someone else whom she has offended and now can no longer suck nor lick.  What a pity.  This is her karma for being the most quarrelsome bitch in BW.  LOL.

Do you think he offended his other self, his second personality? And that's why the tongue is split?

Bello superatos esse Arvernos et Rutenos a Q. Fabio Maximo, quibus populus Romanus ignovisset neque in provinciam redegisset neque stipendium posuisset.

Guest 脏子姨
48 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

Yes, I did.  But these are what she says.

"Not enough!  Whip harder!"

"Don't always whip me on the same spot.  So boring.  Be more creative!"

"Now I am feeling slutty all over.  Your strength is not hard enough.  I think you are showing mercy.  No need to pull your punches.  Whip me all the way into my skin till i become the corpse in the cemetery."

"You are very accommodating.  Quick, strip me of my pants and whip me at my balls.  My dick is gone as I've become a eunuch, so whip at my balls."

歇息够啦,可怜的老秃驴,就说你无能呗,要搞点儿创意,写点儿长篇,不等几小时,你这低能儿就出不了货,真他妈的窝囊。

你还是写得不好,再来。

Guest 脏子姨

你都老得抖脚踏进棺木了,但文笔还是不行,无耻的特质你是有,但你这条狗没能力,没有文采表达你的无耻。所以写出来的东西是水货。

快写。

Guest Guest 2

Nightwhore is really pathetic, deliberately twisting facts like the two-faced forked-tongue python she is. Even more pathetic is she is not as witty to respond intelligently to Zhang Ziyi Jie. Truly pathetic.

Guest 犯贱冰冰
10 minutes ago, Guest Guest 2 said:

Nightwhore is really pathetic, deliberately twisting facts like the two-faced forked-tongue python she is. Even more pathetic is she is not as witty to respond intelligently to Zhang Ziyi Jie. Truly pathetic.

千年老妖,老秃驴,无能人渣 = 老夜莺 Nightwhore

Guest 孝贤皇后
18 hours ago, fab said:

哎呀哪儿有人辱骂污蔑妳。只是奉劝妳别再与高佳氏金佳氏等狼狈为奸放下屠刀立地成佛。

哎哟。我看你是嫉妒本宫的后位,嫉妒本宮有皇上的寵愛呵呵呵

Guest 脏子姨
2 hours ago, Guest 犯贱冰冰 said:

子怡姐姐干得好!低能窝囊的老秃驴费力但来来去去都是那几句,没文采没创意,真是窝囊废。

I am a bitch, a whore spelling my seed on cemetery tombs!

24 minutes ago, Guest 哇哈哈 said:

你等人妖们都太入戏啦……

https://youtu.be/SmnmP1Ia7uE

Very good acting especially the ling guifei though he reminds me of 金佳氏 more.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest 脏子姨
4 hours ago, Guest 犯贱冰冰 said:

子怡姐姐干得好!低能窝囊的老秃驴费力但来来去去都是那几句,没文采没创意,真是窝囊废。

你是明眼人。我们看它出丑,很过瘾。

1 hour ago, Guest 脏子姨 said:

I am a bitch, a whore spelling my seed on cemetery tombs!

1 hour ago, Guest 犯贱冰冰 said:

Hi Nightwhore @Nightingale, we know it's you.

Are there still places with cemetery tombs in Singapore? Talking aboutd moral authority or pretending to be the only moral authority here  and the unmorally splashing his seed on tombs....

Nightingale Guest Dirty is missing you! He has fallen in love with you! That's why he's adoring your pic so often now...

Oh, the start of a new Blowing Wind love story.

Please share all details...

Multa a Romanem in eam sententiam dicta sunt quare negotio desistere non posset: neque suam neque populi Romani consuetudinem pati ut .

Guest 犯贱冰冰
1 minute ago, Nightingale said:

低能窝囊的老秃驴也真够懒惰,来来去去不是那几句想敷衍了事,就是PO一些无相关的URL,老秃驴真是窝囊废!

• G_M changed the title to Troll Guest/s Vs Nightingale (Compilation over the years)
  • G_M locked this topic