Male HQ

Troll Guest/s Vs Nightingale (Compilation over the years)

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

What the hell is 

Slim Non-Top seeking Pure Non-smoker with clean-cut face

Slim old bottom slut say slim old bottom slut, what the fuck is non top?? Aunty with legs in the air.

Why would any clean-cut want a slim old slutty bottom aunty?

I really don't understand why a bottom like him would be ashamed of his identity as a bottom.

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Guest

I really don't understand why a bottom like him would be ashamed of his identity as a bottom.

OLD BOTTOM is like an expired lao cheebye with wrinkles, saggy tits and a loose cunt. Husband doesn't want to fuck her, toyboy poke her cheebye in the dark with a stick. Which lao cheebye is proud of her dry pussy?? Only those shameless ones still want to stay in the limelight and let people count the number of white cb hair on her old CB.

Guest Really Shocked

OLD BOTTOM is like an expired lao cheebye with wrinkles, saggy tits and a loose cunt. Husband doesn't want to fuck her, toyboy poke her cheebye in the dark with a stick. Which lao cheebye is proud of her dry pussy?? Only those shameless ones still want to stay in the limelight and let people count the number of white cb hair on her old CB.

err...............

Old Fart no husband...... No man will want a monster as wife, not to mention that Old Fart also lacks inner beauty and is super boring - he can't even entertain a dead rat.  LOL.........

If Old Fart ever spread its loose thighs to show his CB, any living thing would flee faster than escaping from a tsunami.

You look at those pic again...............Aiyo~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ scary........

Guest Guest

Sounds like a description of that old hag Nightingale (save for the husband bit) and the MediaCorp old hag Zoe Tay...

Guest Nightingale

啊哟,你们好讨厌,把我的精心拍的遗照拿出来,本来想临终时用的,现在曝光了,我又要再拍!我生气了噢!我嘟嘟嘴、叉叉腰、跺跺脚!嘻嘻,我可爱吧?

你们想看我张开大腿的淫荡照吗?我好会摆pose!要多下贱就多下贱!想多无耻就多无耻!

我天生的哦!

想和我大腿交吗?我是处女喔!七十多年没人碰过!要试试吗?来嘛,我们给彼此一个enjoy的机会!

Guest Nightingale

我天生的哦!

Guest Guest

下贱与无耻是这个卖国贼的标志,江山易改本性难移,况且又这把年纪了,这贱人应该干脆自尽做最后的了断,到时遗照就可以派上用场啦!

Guest Guest

Nightlanjiao the 卖国贼 is more popular than that hasbeen Imchaser currently, he shouldn't have moved to member's lounge.

Guest Guest

1360672d.jpg

According to face readers, if your facial features are all 'squeezed' together / very close, it means you are a stingy and petty person.

Guest Guest

I am the only one in the whole BW who dares to stand up against your silly brainless rantings.  I will fight for my right to express my opinion and only the Moderator can remove my posting if he deems unfit.  But has it happened so far?  NO!  It means what I have been saying all along stands.  Btw, BW is established for the sake of mature men.  You young punk is just a guest and still want to chase away matures!  This is called 喧宾夺主 (guest trying to drive out the host)。

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Guest Guest

I'm sorry but doing a 腿交 on someone who has Nightingale's looks is very disgusting, okay?

Don't shoot me, I'm just saying how I honestly feel...

Hahahahahahahaha!

That is true!  It will be a death-like experience.  LOL

Guest Guest

我天生的哦!

This is damn funny!

You are the slutty Nightingale.  Real cheap! hahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Guest Guest

Sounds like a description of that old hag Nightingale (save for the husband bit) and the MediaCorp old hag Zoe Tay...

Who the hell is MediaCorp old hag Zoe Tay??

Please don't compare such unknowns with our 操大腿娘娘

Guest Guest

Nightcheebye, just because the mods did not remove your posts does NOT automatically mean that your posts stand.

Stop trying to deploy fallacies to fool BW readers, you 卖国贼!

Guest Guest

那只贱鸟不愧是名副其实的卖国贼,处处力挺新公民和中国人,企图力压本地公民提出的种种社会问题,真贱!

Guest Nightingale

是呀!是呀!想当年,我就是这样服侍我爸爸和爷爷的,他们的朋友也好喜欢我!

他们说我比祖母和妈妈行!好耐用!

Guest Guest

tumblr_medohoP0bN1rl9bqao1_400.gif

Just another day for 大腿娘娘 in 1960s, how she missed her old days, now she can only dream of being fucked while fucking herself with microwaved corn, cucumber, carrot and brinjal. Doctor says vegetables is good for her.

Guest Nightingale

你们好讨厌,笑人家!我嘟嘴、叉腰、跺脚,用我的青蛙凸眼瞪着你哦!我生气啰!

我用遗照吓你噢!你道歉嘛,人家这么老了,你向我道歉嘛!你们一直这样笑我,我东拼西凑,抄了这么多东西,但还是斗不过你们,好讨厌!呜~~~!別逼我露出大腿和睾丸上的尸斑吓你!好大一片!我屁眼上的爱滋斑更厉害,会要你们的命!让我赢嘛!

如果你们让我,我就和你们大腿交!我可以像猫叫春一样叫上一整晚,整个火化场都听得见,爽死!

Guest Guest

Doctor says vegetables is good for her.

LOL...

如果你们让我,我就和你们大腿交!我可以像猫叫春一样叫上一整晚,整个火化场都听得见,爽死!

恐怕你的叫床声像僵尸半夜呼呼叫,吓走整个坟场的幽魂野鬼。

Guest Guest

Wah, stroke patient still got people want to fuck.  Am I that popular?  Thanks heaps.  LOL.  At least better than GUEST (Get Urine Eat Shit Troll) who does just that - brainlessly consume solid and liquid excretion.  LOL!

You continue to lie down there and wait.  :whistle:

Guest Beward

。。。別逼我露出大腿和睾丸上的尸斑吓你!好大一片!我屁眼上的爱滋斑更厉害,会要你们的命!让我赢嘛!

。。。

this Nightingale damn scary SIA.....

If he bents forward, you better run for your life, those thighs and ass cheeks are ready to flash..........

Guest Guest

Lying and wait is easy.   :clap:  :clap:

Aunty, higher chance for you if you fly yourself and your lcb to India, some people might just rape you by mistake.  

Guest Guest2

Aunty, higher chance for you if you fly yourself and your lcb to India, some people might just rape you by mistake.

LOL, great one there!

Guest Guest

this Nightingale damn scary SIA.....

If he bents forward, you better run for your life, those thighs and ass cheeks are ready to flash..........

Run.jpg

百年前的操妃娘娘 

如花似玉,含苞欲放

如今

Guest Guest

Anti CB Guesty = Guest is Goondoo = Aunty Nightingale

What a loser she is, pretending to be someone else to support herself when she's under attack.

Lame.

Guest Guest

Anti CB Guesty = Guest is Goondoo = Aunty Nightingale

What a loser she is, pretending to be someone else to support herself when she's under attack.

Lame.

She spell it wrong .. should be Aunty CB.

Guest Guest

Wow, so many Guests like to eat shit.  Sangat gatal ya.  Tahi sedap ya.  Heh heh heh.

Are you a guest yourself? you stupid CB?

You're a lackey's lackey, lower than low, can only fuck yourself with an old broom, not a new one.

Guest Guest

Run.jpg

百年前的操妃娘娘 

如花似玉,含苞欲放

如今

Wow you're good, you managed to dig out this picture of that old bird...

Guest Guest

Wow you're good, you managed to dig out this picture of that old bird...

Old bird used to prostitute her photos, website, email in her profile hoping that someone would want to fuck her 大腿

Guest Guest

Old bird used to prostitute her photos, website, email in her profile hoping that someone would want to fuck her 大腿.

Check this out:

I live near Singapore Post (in between Paya Lebar and Eunos MRT, one bus stop away from either).  Can host.  My stats: aged 54, 172, 59 kg slim disease-free Chinese.  In the area of sex, I am a pseudo-bottom, i.e., anal sex is not a must unless you need my ass.  I prefer to suck rather than to be sucked.  Keep your pubic hair short if you enjoy being sucked.  Can suck your nipples if you want.  However, I have a fetish for feet - I like to be stimulated by feet and shoot onto your sole.  In other words, I need a feetjob from you in return.  I do not like a rush rush job, so no quickies please.  Good if you can come straight after work because I like the smell transferred from your socks over to your feet after you wear socks in shoes for many hours.

I am seeking a 100% non-smoker. I prefer you to have short hair, fingernails, and toenails without keeping moustache, beard, goatee, whiskers, tattoo, earring or piercing.  If you think I also fit your criteria, feel free to give me a private message here or reply to feetff@hotmail.com.  Please state your true age, height, weight, race, whether you are a smoker and whether you have those features I mentioned earlier on.  No moneyboys please.

Disgusting...

Guest Guest

m.jpgm.jpgm.jpgm.jpgm.jpgm.jpg

FUCK ME WITH YOUR FEET!!!

MY EYES!!!  MY EYES!!!

Almost 60 and balding already with severe wrinkles and dark circles, yet still acting cute. PUKE!

Guest Gross

Aiyo. You guys are really something, manage to dig out those cheesy photos!

He very consistent har, since "young" already looked so old! OLD FART. And since "young" already so 矫情,that "holding chin" pose was so old fashioned & "hiao", can even raise the dead to puke on him.

LOL!

Guest So scary

He looks like those old "Chee Gor Beh" who loiters around public toilet sucking anyone who comes in to pee......

Those desperate uncle type.....and a Chao A Gua type...... Eeeeee.....

Guest Nightingale

姜还是老的辣

婊还是老的骚

m.jpg

想当年,我崇拜刘三姐,苦练整整三年,才有办法笑成这样,还好我年轻时就老态龙钟,眼睛混浊,总是泛着尸水,我将计就计,趁尸水要流出眼眶时,摆了这个pose。好多老花的伯伯都赞我标致,说我眼睛水汪汪,嘻嘻!好害羞!

Guest Guest

想当年,我崇拜刘三姐,苦练整整三年,才有办法笑成这样,还好我年轻时就老态龙钟,眼睛混浊,总是泛着尸水,我将计就计,趁尸水要流出眼眶时,摆了这个pose。好多老花的伯伯都赞我标致,说我眼睛水汪汪,嘻嘻!好害羞!

LOL!!  :lol:

Guest Nightingale

Run.jpg

百年前的操妃娘娘

如花似玉,含苞欲放

如今

"Nightingale, 前面有个短阴毛的臭脚王要大腿交!"

"噢!是吗?拼老命冲呀!"

Guest Nightingale

Run.jpg

百年前的操妃娘娘

如花似玉,含苞欲放

如今

"Nightingale, 前面有个短阴毛的臭脚王要大腿交!"

"噢!是吗?拼老命冲呀!"

Guest Guest

Baby.jpg

Baby not mine.

Of course not yours, how to get pregnant from thigh fucking and feet fucking?????????

At your age, your ovaries have retired for good, it's a good thing, you can fuck all you want assuming got people want to fuck you. :)

• G_M changed the title to Troll Guest/s Vs Nightingale (Compilation over the years)
  • G_M locked this topic