Male HQ

Troll Guest/s Vs Nightingale (Compilation over the years)

Guest Guest

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Anti CB Guesty

Gua yang Nightingale?  Wah ha ha!  Bodoh macam bagini.  Gua very versatile lah.  Gua Superman even.  Makan tahi lagi lah.  Ok, Nightingale, gua ikut your wish tapi gua sokong lu.

Are you a guest yourself? you stupid CB?

You're a lackey's lackey, lower than low, can only fuck yourself with an old broom, not a new one.

Anti CB Guesty = Guest is Goondoo = Aunty Nightingale
What a loser she is, pretending to be someone else to support herself when she's under attack.
Lame.

Guest That Old Chee Bye!

Baby.jpg

Yuck this old Chee Bye still show that slutty look when holding a baby. Such a disgrace. 真下贱!

Guest Tt disgusting Old Fart

This is one of the most disgusting part Old Fart wrote:

.....and I got addicted – I did this every day. And now I could do it while fantasising about my students....

Guest NightgaleAPieceOfShit

OMG !!!!!!!!!!!

真是个骚货

Nightingale是“老贱货”。。。。。。还是最老、最贱的。。。。。。。

他说自己是前教员,还敢说他手淫时拿学生当幻想对象,简直是人面兽心的禽兽!下贱货!

Guest Guest

This is one of the most disgusting part Old Fart wrote:

.....and I got addicted – I did this every day. And now I could do it while fantasising about my students....

It's not just disgusting, it's definitely immoral and possibly criminal.

Imagine a teacher masturbating while fantasising about his underage students.  Eeeeeww...

Guest Guest

Nightingale是“老贱货”。。。。。。还是最老、最贱的。。。。。。。

他说自己是前教员,还敢说他手淫时拿学生当幻想对象,简直是人面兽心的禽兽!下贱货!

还满口的仁义道德!!! 真是个虚情假意的下贱老婊子!!!

Guest Guest

Send the website screenshots to MOE and Stomp, they will conduct investigations and decide on the appropriate action to be taken.

Guest Guest

Good idea!

then when stomp and reporters crowd his apartment, he can take this GOLDEN opportunity to advertise his needs:

(1) Smelling Sock

(2) 大腿交

(3) 阴毛要短

(4) 延长你的享受

He can copy lines, quotes & YouTube oldies to impress the reporters how on stupid he is:

"来来来,记者先生们,我摆个刘三姐的样儿,你们登头版!大标题:衣冠禽兽前教员,学生为性幻想对象!"

Let us see how he sashay anywhere after his special report go on all papers!

Guest Guest

Did the French guy give a red packet laisee to our old slut Tinglebelle after tearing her 45 year old dry hymen? I heard French got big cock, must have torn her old and dry cheebye badly.

what+a+slut+old+guy+with+slut+tattoo+dr+

Guest Nightingale

You guys not bad huh...... Manage to guess part of it. He is Blind + deaf + retard - the total package for my virginity to be taken.....

GO to STOMP! That is my chance to shoot to stardom!

Guest Guest

12 pages on, I feel so embarrassed for this Nightingale aunty.

Not only does she seem to be a classic case of an effeminate weirdo who no one wants, she has gone so far as to destroy her own life by posting her sexual fantasies on her blog, advertising in the various gay personals for a feet-fucker, and picking quarrels with people on Blowing Wind.

You would think that such a life is a failed one and there's nothing to be proud of, but this aunty certainly has a thick skin defending herself here.

Disgusting.

Guest Guest

Don't worry, the screen capture of its blog has been done. Will trigger in due course. More nonsense from him & we will expose this 老变态,衣冠禽兽 & give him all the piblicity he long desire. He can impress the press with his fantasies.

You will be seeing the same running photo once more, just that this time it will be an old, balding, thick glasses, ugly Nightingale in slippers, "trying" to run with his loose thighs in panic and shame..... Reporters chasing behind.

Let's see if it is only us who are "biased" against him.......or 老鼠过街,人人喊打!

down. I think it is a good press angle for Stomp & those night papers.

Guest Guest

Hey, if you're sending, remember to send to Shinmin and Wanbao too.  

They love these kind of juicy, lurid, scandalous gossips which they can splash in 144-pt font on their headlines for maximum exposure and sales.

Guest Guest

真的要做到揭瘡疤, 撕破脸皮的地步吗? 这已经摆明是私人恩怨了, 何必呢?

不是有些人,包括moderators,摆明偏私,说我们guests无理取闹吗?又说就算偏私又怎样, moderators说了算。既然这样霸道,那我们让大众和媒体来评定嘛!身为老师,拿学生当性幻想对象,对不对?让 nightingale 婆婆成为万众瞩目的红星!让他一出门,大家都知道他好"爱"学生,好爱大腿交,好爱延长大家的享受,免费帮他打广告,让nightingale从此一鸣惊人,一炮而红!街头巷尾,无人不知,无人不晓!让他的尊容天天上头版!真是好好噢!

他不是好会引经据典,还会运用宗教吗?他应该知道一句话:不是不报,时辰未到。

现在到了!

Guest Guest

Duh the langgar face can't wait to see Nightingale die? 

FETCH_YR_CCB the molester and Tingle belle the thigh fucker should meet, the 2 freak case will be like Alien versus Predator. 

Guest Guest

Oh, I would also like to know what it feels like to be feet fucked out from your mom's mangina. Is that why you look like this?

footfolk.jpg

Finally, we have a picture of Duh the langgar face!  LOL!!

Guest Guest

Oh, I would also like to know what it feels like to be feet fucked out from your mom's mangina. Is that why you look like this?

footfolk.jpg

This does look like FETCH_YR_CB that fashion wannabe bitch cum molester whore, the hideous horse face full of pockmarks like the surface of the moon. Have you seen him wanking furiously??? You will be traumatised for life.

Guest Guest

This does look like FETCH_YR_CB that fashion wannabe bitch cum molester whore, the hideous horse face full of pockmarks like the surface of the moon. Have you seen him wanking furiously??? You will be traumatised for life.

:lol:  :lol:  :clap:  :thumb:  :twisted:

Guest Guest

LOL Try harder. Such weak weak attacks. This is all you got?

STFU you ugly horse face bitch!

Get back to your own fucking thread.

Stop leeching other people's limelight!

Stop throwing yourself at fashion, you're too fucking fugly for it!

You look best in a BOX.

Guest Guest

Do you have insults that actually *insult*? If an insult doesn't painfully hurt its not an insult. You're damn hopeless at this given how long you've been at it.

You must understand that you are an exceptional fucking ugly horse face bitch with no shame in parading yourself like you know a shit about fashion. It makes people puke when they see this horse face trying to act fashionable and throwing herself at the cute guys and sometimes molest them because no one will ever fuck her willingly. 

Insults and curses are nothing new to a fugly freakshow like yourself, you have heard it all with a fucking ugly long face like yours, you are like a seasoned whore with a numb cunt, you can be fucked raw with a foot and you won't feel a thing. It's amazing how you lived till today when you should have killed yourself long ago. 

Guest Guest

I'll be throat fucking your mother with my feet while I wait for a suitable reply from you.

If all goes well you'll get a baby brother who'll also be feet fucked out from her mangina.

Based on your face, so that's how you were assborned? lolololol

Mum must have been gang raped by a lot of feet, it's most unfortunate that you are the only freak case in the family. Have you checked if you were picked up from a dumpster?

Guest Guest

You must understand that you are an exceptional fucking ugly horse face bitch with no shame in parading yourself like you know a shit about fashion. It makes people puke when they see this horse face trying to act fashionable and throwing herself at the cute guys and sometimes molest them because no one will ever fuck her willingly. 

Insults and curses are nothing new to a fugly freakshow like yourself, you have heard it all with a fucking ugly long face like yours, you are like a seasoned whore with a numb cunt, you can be fucked raw with a foot and you won't feel a thing. It's amazing how you lived till today when you should have killed yourself long ago. 

For a langgar face like this ugly fuckface bitch, she sure has an ugly character as well.  She knows nuts about fashion and is only interested in molesting young aspiring male models with her itchy cunt.

Guest Guest

STFU you ugly horse face bitch!

Get back to your own fucking thread.

Stop leeching other people's limelight!

Stop throwing yourself at fashion, you're too fucking fugly for it!

You look best in a BOX.

LOL no!  

That ugly langgar assborned freak looks best in a black trash bag!

Guest Funny

Nightingale is 小龙女

LOL, I was drinking water and I spilled it.   That old creature is 小龙女????????

It is a 老人妖!!!!!!!!

Guest Guest

This is all you got? And I was wondering why nightingale needs 12 pages to deal with you.

Go ask that dog, it may tell you after it has used you for 大腿交 .............. and when you are totally drained, it will bark you the reason.............

you can then take all your dying years to think through and hopefully before you shut your eyes permanently, you figure out why................

Guest Funny

then you can use your last stinking breath to rejoice:  

"oooohhhhhhhh...........I..........I finally ..................I finally know.................

I finally know why................... 12 pages............

because it is not 13 pages..............."

Please lah, Duh, buy yourself a brain and stop boring us............is revealing your moronic true self the only thing you are capable of? 

Guest Funny

Boooring. More?

Take a look at your mirror, you can't even entertain a dead rat.  Stop sitting there with your old adult diapers and asking for "more”, this is not the old folks home where all you do is scream your lungs out for "MORE"............

Guest Funny

if you want MORE, go ask Nightingale, it can give you MORE 大腿交。

Make sure your "MOR" (阴毛in this case, not your MORE MORE MORE ok) 要短,so Nightingale can 延长你的享受,let you shiok MORE

"MORE MORE MORE....." - get yourself more brain lah - "MORE"

• G_M changed the title to Troll Guest/s Vs Nightingale (Compilation over the years)
  • G_M locked this topic