Male HQ

Troll Guest/s Vs Nightingale (Compilation over the years)

Guest Guest

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Guest

To each his own. MYOB. He has his agenda. Guest has shit agenda.

MYOB? Then why aren't you minding your own business, poking your nose into this thread and shooting off your cheebye mouth? Contradictory much?

Deranged old aunty you definitely are, no wonder you took off your ugly picture. Hahaha!

Guest Anti LaoCB

I know Lao CB is trying very hard to get attention.  Sorry, you are not only a loser but an obsolete one too.  Who on earth wants to hear fucking stupid old songs? My advice to you, Lao CB is to go to youtube and search for Bruno Mars and Taylor Swift.   Keep up with the times lah, stupid fucking idiot, birdbrain!

贱人 就是 无能。。。 江郎才尽了吧。谁又要听你那个年代的歌呢?

1960 - 2013 。。。 都是过去。。 老贱人也只能怀念过去一些小小的风光史。。 前路茫茫。。。。 不要再浪费时间吧。。。 

过去的功绩。。。只是当时的鼓励, 不值得一而再的重复。。 请不要在此 浪费 Blowing Wind Forum 的 bandwidth.

Guest Guest is Goondoo

Why you must assume everyone like your taste of songs?  U dun like can just dun read.  Nightingale write to those who share his taste.  Certinly not write to you.  Why you so worked up for nothing?  Keep up or dun keep up with times is none of your business.  Goondoo!

Guest Anti CB Guesty

Betul itu!  Completely agree with Guest is Goondoo.  Do i not apprehend an air of bigotry?  It is ludicrous that this troll demands that all and sundry should suck up to his taste to suit his whims and fancies.  Are all things of the past bad and modernisms good?  Such a cultural demagogue!  We often see touts standing at public corridors to solicit people to buy their goods - insurance policies, cosmetics, credit cards, broadband ... so are you obliged to stop and listen?  Only fools will suffer willingly.  Question is - are you that bodoh?  Answer is definitely a yes, from the way you complain and bitch forever.  Me thinks you said you could not bother about Nightingale's behind-the-times postings, so why proceed to feast your eyes on and then vent your distaste?  Self-contradictory indeed.  Aroint thee, witch!  Chelaka betul jahanam lah lu!

I know Lao CB is trying very hard to get attention.  Sorry, you are not only a loser but an obsolete one too.  Who on earth wants to hear fucking stupid old songs? My advice to you, Lao CB is to go to youtube and search for Bruno Mars and Taylor Swift.   Keep up with the times lah, stupid fucking idiot, birdbrain!

Guest Guest

Why you must assume everyone like your taste of songs? U dun like can just dun read. Nightingale write to those who share his taste. Certinly not write to you. Why you so worked up for nothing? Keep up or dun keep up with times is none of your business. Goondoo!

Yeah lor! Then Lao CB keep spamming this forum with those videos for what?? PM it to those who share his weird taste la!! You can also go smell and lick each other's feet while you are at it too.

Betul itu! Completely agree with Guest is Goondoo. Do i not apprehend an air of bigotry? It is ludicrous that this troll demands that all and sundry should suck up to his taste to suit his whims and fancies. Are all things of the past bad and modernisms good? Such a cultural demagogue! We often see touts standing at public corridors to solicit people to buy their goods - insurance policies, cosmetics, credit cards, broadband ... so are you obliged to stop and listen? Only fools will suffer willingly. Question is - are you that bodoh? Answer is definitely a yes, from the way you complain and bitch forever. Me thinks you said you could not bother about Nightingale's behind-the-times postings, so why proceed to feast your eyes on and then vent your distaste? Self-contradictory indeed. Aroint thee, witch! Chelaka betul jahanam lah lu!

OMG! Can you pleeeeeeaaaasssseeeeee work on your ENGLISH first before you try supporting traitors like that Lao CB? We know that Lao CB is all for helping foreign trash like you come into Singapore. But isn't ENGLISH a basic entry requirement before you even come here? WTH.....

Guest To Old Fart

I always MYOB.  Only emotionally unbalanced trolls like you deserve to be told off to MYOB.  Ugliness is irrelevant here.  But your ugly heart and soul stink!

Nah, No one stinks like you, even a rotten corpse smells like perfume when placed next to you.

Guest Guest

大腿交 is lol, only for those with fucking old and loose cunt, so need to use 大腿 to 交, like fucking an ugly lao cheebye covered in a black trash bag.

Guest Nightingale

如果你们让我赢,我就和你大腿交!

我也可以帮你口交,但你的阴毛一定要短,这样我才不会哽死!因为我年纪大了,有很多痰。

你们说好不好?

Guest Guest2

大腿交 is lol, only for those with fucking old and loose cunt, so need to use 大腿 to 交, like fucking an ugly lao cheebye covered in a black trash bag.

You are witty & it's so true. Old Fart can shit as he walks without knowing

Guest Nightingale

大家想想嘛:

我可以复制自己,也可以复制卡门噢!(嘻嘻!)

我戴上假发,打上眼影,涂个大口红,

戴上两个超大水袋奶,用碳笔画深V豪乳沟,

挤进卡门招牌连身裙,最后架上我的义肢,

我像不像卡门嘛!你们说嘛!

来嘛,和我这老卡门大腿交嘛!

我的肥肉好多,好松!

又好多皱纹和尸斑,好好大腿交噢!

我沙哑带口老痰的呻吟声,还夹着咳嗽,包你销魂喔!

我拿下假牙,可以慢慢吸,延长你的享受!

你的阴毛不要太长哦!老卡门我有年纪了,喉咙肌肉退化萎缩,容易哽到

综合症所医生说断气机率很高…

Guest Guest

I know Lao CB is trying very hard to get attention. Sorry, you are not only a loser but an obsolete one too. Who on earth wants to hear fucking stupid old songs? My advice to you, Lao CB is to go to youtube and search for Bruno Mars and Taylor Swift. Keep up with the times lah, stupid fucking idiot, birdbrain!

说对了!

Guest Nightingale

讨厌,又说我!欺负老人妖,我是说老人家啦。

我会生气哦!我又要"嘟嘟嘴、叉叉腰、跺跺脚"(来,大家和一起打节拍,哼唱)了哦!我可爱吧?

我不和你们大腿交噢!我拿我的遗照吓你们哟!那张冥照拿出来,看你们怕不怕!头发稀疏、青蛙大眼、凹凸眼镜、满脸尸斑、面目狰狞。怕不?

我nightingale好泼辣的嘢

Guest Guest2

讨厌,又说我!欺负老人妖,我是说老人家啦。

我nightingale好泼辣的嘢

Hahaha omg this is so funny...

Guest Nightingale

是!

我老鸡排nightingale就是老来Bo Liao嘛!你们让我嘛,我尸斑都出了,还有多久嘛?你们让我嘛!

我就是惹人嫌,没人要,我好无聊!所有我倚老卖老呀!我东抄西抄呀!不然我还可以做什么?我又没学问,我大吵大闲、撒野矫情你们就是不买账,我能怎样嘛?

我内心空虚寂寞,我的心事谁人知?我面带微笑心悲哀!唉,我好想向全世界呐喊:

"给我大腿交!"

"操我的老嘴!"

(小声嘱咐:阴毛要短,拜托…tolong…)

Guest Nightingale

Hahaha omg this is so funny...

Thanks, u r so nice!

Btw I already found "thank you" in different languages, do u want me to copy out to show off...., I mean to show u? Or do u want me to 大腿交/big thigh sex for u?

Just out of curiosity, ur pubic hair short or not har? Can see?

Guest Nightingale

有人肯和我

大 腿 交吗?

请求大家给我一个机会,好吗?Nightingale 在此拜谢,和你眨眼、飞吻哦!

我配合度超高,可以拿下假牙,延长你的享受。

我愿意吞精、舔臭脚、闻腋下、吸屁眼。任君选择,自助老人套餐,让你玩到包!

有人肯给…给.…机.…咳咳咳…机会吗?

Guest Guest

没人敢碰那只贱鸟,它的要求太过分,什么大腿交,阴毛要短。。。凭它那尸斑满满的鬼样,只能等下辈子吧!

Guest Nightingale

你们都欺负我!乱骂我没学问。我有认真看你们的po 文,你要我"等下辈子"……我查了词典:

"下辈子"是说"来生、来世"。

我又查了"来生、来世",是"指人死了以后再转生到世上来的那一辈子"。

我想了很久:

(1)我得先死,才能得下辈子。

(2)有下辈子,就能有你说的大腿交和阴毛短的口交。

可是,我没法想通:我要怎么死呀,我得先找个长阴毛的来口交,才能哽死,但我又要下辈子才能口交……

我好烦,我想不通,头好痛,上网又找不到答案……来嘛,帮我嘛

Guest Guest

I bet this old bitch Nightingale won't ever dare to post up her ugly photo in Blowing Wind ever again.

She just doesn't have the balls to do so.

Guest Guest is Goondoo

Haha, now trolls apologise and get to eat shit drink urine!  Got golf ball in their anus so cannot shit anymore.  So hilarous!   :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Guest Guest

操你贱B!!

You're getting predictable: It's either 矫情 or vulgarities (images and/or words). Put aside your bruised ego and learn from Nightingale's daily posts.

Guest Anti CB Guesty

To all those disgusting kurang ajar shit-eating and urine-drinking trolls, let this be a lesson.  In Buddhist-Hindu terms, it is called KARMA.  Repent now!  Or can makan tahi minum kencing lagi, anak chelaka!

Guest V funny

大家想想嘛:

我可以复制自己,也可以复制卡门噢!(嘻嘻!)

我戴上假发,打上眼影,涂个大口红,

戴上两个超大水袋奶,用碳笔画深V豪乳沟,

挤进卡门招牌连身裙,最后架上我的义肢,

我像不像卡门嘛!你们说嘛!

来嘛,和我这老卡门大腿交嘛!

我的肥肉好多,好松!

又好多皱纹和尸斑,好好大腿交噢!

我沙哑带口老痰的呻吟声,还夹着咳嗽,包你销魂喔!

我拿下假牙,可以慢慢吸,延长你的享受!

你的阴毛不要太长哦!老卡门我有年纪了,喉咙肌肉退化萎缩,容易哽到

综合症所医生说断气机率很高…

讨厌,又说我!欺负老人妖,我是说老人家啦。

我nightingale好泼辣的嘢

是!

我老鸡排nightingale就是老来Bo Liao嘛!你们让我嘛,我尸斑都出了,还有多久嘛?你们让我嘛!

我就是惹人嫌,没人要,我好无聊!所有我倚老卖老呀!我东抄西抄呀!不然我还可以做什么?我又没学问,我大吵大闲、撒野矫情你们就是不买账,我能怎样嘛?

我内心空虚寂寞,我的心事谁人知?我面带微笑心悲哀!唉,我好想向全世界呐喊:

"给我大腿交!"

"操我的老嘴!"

(小声嘱咐:阴毛要短,拜托…tolong…)

有人肯和我

大 腿 交吗?

请求大家给我一个机会,好吗?Nightingale 在此拜谢,和你眨眼、飞吻哦!

我配合度超高,可以拿下假牙,延长你的享受。

我愿意吞精、舔臭脚、闻腋下、吸屁眼。任君选择,自助老人套餐,让你玩到包!

有人肯给…给.…机.…咳咳咳…机会吗?

请不要再骂小妹了,我心难受,我心悲哀……

"有人要大腿交吗?"

These posts are so funny!  I burst into laughter reading them.  You are good man!   :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Your long-winded clone must be stamping his feet  :D  :P  :lol:

Guest Nightingale

Nightingale 在这里给大家下跪,行大礼,磕头求大家帮忙,我真的必须在死前来一次大腿交!好好爽爽,求大家给个机会。

Guest Nightingale

Nightingale 在这里给大家下跪,行大礼,磕头求大家帮忙,我真的必须在死前来一次大腿交!好好爽爽,求大家给个机会。

Guest Guest

I'm sorry but doing a 腿交 on someone who has Nightingale's looks is very disgusting, okay?

Don't shoot me, I'm just saying how I honestly feel...

Guest Nightingale

Good afternoon everyone, anyone can give me one time "BIG THIGH SEX"?

If you give me one time "BIG THIGH SEX", I give you MANY MANY time "BACKSIDE LICK LICK".

I am old but my asshole is BRAND new. No one wants to poke yet so can give you NEW stock. TIGHT & SMELLY hole to LONG LONG your pleasure. But I MUST tell you one thing: your hair DOWN there MUST be SHORT SHORT. No long long.

THANK YOU for your Time. Remember Aunty Nightingale, sing with me my signature song "Aunty Nightingale - The Lao Chee Bye" and clap along:

Aunty Nightingale~~~

Aunty Nightingale~~~

Hey hey!!!!

I am Lao Chee Bye~~~~

I am Lao Chee Bye~~~~

Hey hey!!!!

(chorus now! sing 3times, no claps, stamp feet, shake butt, come on!)

Face OLD OLD

Head DUMB DUMB

Hole TIGHT TIGHT

Thigh BIG BIG

Skin LOOSE LOOSE

Your Hair SHORT SHORT

Then I give pleasure LONG LONG

Guest Guest

Old bird's advertisements are all over the internet looking for thigh fucks, you can find her 遗照 everywhere. 

1360672d.jpg1360672d.jpg1360672d.jpg1360672d.jpg1360672d.jpg1360672d.jpg1360672d.jpg1360672d.jpg

Guest Guest

Old bird's advertisements are all over the internet looking for thigh fucks, you can find her 遗照 everywhere. 

1360672d.jpg1360672d.jpg1360672d.jpg1360672d.jpg1360672d.jpg1360672d.jpg1360672d.jpg1360672d.jpg

Thanks for this!  Just saved it to my desktop too... just in case.

Guest Guest

What the hell is 

Slim Non-Top seeking Pure Non-smoker with clean-cut face

Slim old bottom slut say slim old bottom slut, what the fuck is non top?? Aunty with legs in the air.

Why would any clean-cut want a slim old slutty bottom aunty?

Guest REALLY SHOCKED

447722l634979187744112500.jpeg447722l634979187744112500.jpeg447722l634979187744112500.jpeg447722l634979187744112500.jpeg

You making a dartboard?

OMG!  You really give me a SHOCK by posting that pic!

Why post such a thing online!  It's very scary and disgusting!  The Chinese will say such a pic: 

很不吉利! must use underwear and broom to whack that pic in order to 清晦气

You must warn us, bro!!!!  Maybe put a subtitle - "NOT FOR THE FAINT HEARTED, PLEASE GET READY ALL EXORCISM GADGETS and TOOLS" 

Guest REALLY SHOCKED

This is equally horrifying!

Look at that face..............eeee.....................who will 大腿交 with this thing?

"Jia Buay Lo" (hokkien - 吃不下!)

I heard the old saying - 吃老母鸡去风, but if you eat the above thing, I think you will 惊风 or 中风

Guest Guest

447722l634979187744112500.jpeg447722l634979187744112500.jpeg447722l634979187744112500.jpeg447722l634979187744112500.jpeg

You making a dartboard?

Wow, where did you get this picture from?

Like some of the other comments said, it's too painful to see his face.

Saved it on my computer again, but this time I moved it into a folder so I don't have to see those 2 goldfish-eye pics staring scarily at me from my desktop.

Good luck to him on finding a 大腿交 partner.

Guest Shocking

Wah Piang~~~can someone be kind enough to get Old Fart a brown paper bag or a long wig to cover that freaky face!!!!!

原来"丑人多作怪"这句话是真的!!!

Should we organize a charity show to raise funds for his plastic surgery? Judging from the photos, it maybe faster & cheaper to just transpant a whole head.

If don't act fast har, he will never ever get a 大腿交before he heads for his coffin.....

• G_M changed the title to Troll Guest/s Vs Nightingale (Compilation over the years)
  • G_M locked this topic