Male HQ

Troll Guest/s Vs Nightingale (Compilation over the years)

Guest Guest

Guest Guest
3 hours ago, Nightingale said:

If he were Singaporean, you would accuse him of being a traitor when he spoke the truth. 

If he were not Singaporean, you would call him all sorts of names like locusts, cockroaches, white supremacists.

Nothing can please you, Auntie OCD.

And of course, it will please you to bash Singaporeans and lick the feet of Steve5380, right? 

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Guest
3 hours ago, Nightingale said:

You are bobo shooting.  This is called karma.  Anyway, my name is not Bobo.  You don't anyhow shoot hor.

Stupid?  Robin Hood can compose poems.  Can you?  Who is stupid here?  Of course the one who accuses others of being stupid.

Wah, didn';t pass PSLE can still compose poems compared to Auntie OCD who has passed and yet fails to do so.

Auntie using the F word again.  She sure loves to fantasise being F like a whore (which she admitted) by Uncle My Type My Type and yet disallows others to fantasise.

Nobody else fantasizes as much as Nightwhore. 

And besides, even kindergarten kids know how to compose poems without basic grammar knowledge. You dunno huh? Lol.

Guest Guest 2
28 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

And of course, it will please you to bash Singaporeans and lick the feet of Steve5380, right? 

He will lick your feet once you stop ranting and refrain behaving inappropriate and can leave out your racial slurs against people from different origins.

Guest Guest 2

8 hours ago, Guest Wet Wiper said:

I am a very environmentally conscious shopper in all aspects of life and I only use biodegradable wet wipes.

I only use wet wipes that are properly suited and biodegradable. Soap over-dries faces and causes wrinkles.

It sounds like a nice public health project for the politicians to initiate, mini-bidets added to all public urinals.

If you hate the term "ang moh" so much, go to a Hong Kong site, and accept being called a "gwei lo" instead.

I clean my ass with toilet paper first and follow up with wet wipes. At home, toilet paper, followed by shower.

I have seen PRCs do it at the gym because, what other reason, PRCs act like PRCs regardless of the settings.

The style of writing sounds very familiar.

Plus the pattern to call in some "guest friends" to put accolades and confirmations onto your posts.

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

Yea,  I seen that in the locker shower toilet.

Was at a 5 stars resort in Sanya. After my swim, I tap my room card on the door to enter the toilet. Upon turning into the locker area there I saw this naked PRC man standing with one leg and another leg bent resting his foot on the chair infront the mirror of the dressing table blowing his cock with hair dryer. Still facing out openly and chat with his friends while blowing. There was about four to five other naked PRC men there. All not shy on their nude. 

1 hour ago, Guest Agreed said:

Yup. I saw them before sharing one shower head to bathe. Then wipe dry in the toilet when other ppl are ard. Very beautiful body/package. Not purposely to cruise or smthg. Is a norm for them.

You really are having this mental obsession that you need some other to confirm your statements and if there is none, then you paste one yourself by faking that it is a different person.

Anyway, you had been to Hainan, so what? So hypcrite, ranting about PRC and then going to China??? You got your ancestors from Hainan?

I've seen Singaporeans drying their hair under the hand dryers or some even drying their swimming trunks (one time at a famous 5 star Resort in Phuket), when hanging the swimming trunk on the balcony of the hotel room would have dried it in 10 mins

The way you describe that ass cleaning with wet wipes reminded me very strongly on that article about repetitive behaviours in particular cleaning obsessions.

What a pity that the PRC guys in that room at the 5* hotel in Hainan weren't cumwhores.... but it wouldn't make me a long guess who's the biggest...

Guest Guest 3
1 minute ago, Guest Guest 2 said:

Plus the pattern to call in some "guest friends" to put accolades and confirmations onto your posts.

You really are having this mental obsession that you need some other to confirm your statements and if there is none, then you paste one yourself by faking that it is a different person.

Anyway, you had been to Hainan, so what? So hypcrite, ranting about PRC and then going to China??? You got your ancestors from Hainan?

I've seen Singaporeans drying their hair under the hand dryers or some even drying their swimming trunks (one time at a famous 5 star Resort in Phuket), when hanging the swimming trunk on the balcony of the hotel room would have dried it in 10 mins

The way you describe that ass cleaning with wet wipes reminded me very strongly on that article about repetitive behaviours in particular cleaning obsessions.

What a pity that the PRC guys in that room at the 5* hotel in Hainan weren't cumwhores.... but it wouldn't make me a long guess who's the biggest...

:clap::clap::thumb:

Guest Guest 2

How are your birthday party celebrations coming along?

Ordered the cake with some gay wordings in rainbow colour already?

It is not every year that you turn 44.

Guest Guest
6 minutes ago, Guest Guest 2 said:

He will lick your feet once you stop ranting and refrain behaving inappropriate and can leave out your racial slurs against people from different origins.

In that case, we'd rather keep on "ranting and behaving inappropriate" and continuing with "racial slurs against people from different origins", and not let that 千年姥姥 lick our feet. So, just how long has it been licking your feet? Lol. 

Guest Guest
12 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

In that case, we'd rather keep on "ranting and behaving inappropriate" and continuing with "racial slurs against people from different origins", and not let that 千年姥姥 lick our feet. So, just how long has it been licking your feet? Lol. 

Our feet? Are you Siamese twins? got 6 feet at your body?

Are you human or octopus ? Or octopussy?

Guest Guest
10 minutes ago, Guest Guest 2 said:

And you actually scouted through the whole forum to scout for these posts which has a very high probability of irrelevance, just to prove a point which may be completely baseless? 

Your schizophrenic Sherlock-wannabe character is coming out to play again. You definitely have some kind of a psychiatric problem. 

Guest guest
3 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

And you actually scouted through the whole forum to scout for these posts which has a very high probability of irrelevance, just to prove a point which may be completely baseless? 

Your schizophrenic Sherlock-wannabe character is coming out to play again. You definitely have some kind of a psychiatric problem. 

11 hours ago, Guest Guest 3 said:

Obsessive repetitive pattern no. 14

invention of new Guest nick

[later

Obsessive repetitive pattern no. 15

will follow:

eager denial of cloning  nick and being behind the nick(s)].

Just let others speak for me!

Guest Official DY Zapper
27 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Yep, DY is a 'shizzo' by his own admission. Always imagining things like all guests are one and the same and that people made racial slurs (where are the racial slurs??)

This siao char boh cumwhore ought to be fucked hard in the arse by a bunch of PRC construction workers, she would like that a lot. She needs the sex. 

LOL

Guest Guest 2
Just now, Guest Official DY Zapper said:

Yep, DY is a 'shizzo' by his own admission. Always imagining things like all guests are one and the same and that people made racial slurs (where are the racial slurs??)

This siao char boh cumwhore ought to be fucked hard in the arse by a bunch of PRC construction workers, she would like that a lot. She needs the sex. 

LOL

:clap::thumb:

Guest Guest

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

That's why this Guest Disclosed Yourself is called a hypocritical moron. He expects people to hold up values that he himself ignore. He claims others to be racists, while he himself harbour racism thoughts which were put out on display for everyone to see right here. And the best part is how he argues to defend himself even in the wake of all the evidences pointing against him. Like in this case, he is going to say he is not a racist soon. 

It is just strange that always guys who object or oppose your opinion end up being insulted as HYPOCRITICAL MORONS.

And your contradiction is so immanent: Now you want to frame him as a racist? Whereas all the time that he is a Ang Moh lackey , defending Ang Mohs and Pinoys and PRCs?

Now you have to see for yourself what a hypocrite contradictory smear campaign you are doing at Blowing Wind.

And better keep your lawyer wannabe talk like "evidences" for your clients.

Got you again !

Guest Guest
8 minutes ago, Guest Official DY Zapper said:

Yep,

siao char boh cumwhore

LOL

7 minutes ago, Guest Guest 2 said:

Hi hello. Nice to meet you , you fake clones from Guest Guest...

Have a good day.

Don't forget you are "We" ....

:yuk:

Guest guest
9 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

LOL, squeaking like the mouse you are.

You rat.

LOL

Mirror Mirror on the Wall

Who is the biggest rat of all???

Guest Guest
19 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

It is just strange that always guys who object or oppose your opinion end up being insulted as HYPOCRITICAL MORONS.

What opinion did she oppose this time? Don't anyhow say she opposed my opinion hor. 

23 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

And your contradiction is so immanent: Now you want to frame him as a racist? Whereas all the time that he is a Ang Moh lackey , defending Ang Mohs and Pinoys and PRCs?

Did you read who she said smells "rotten"? You think the world only made of angmoh, PRC and Pinoy huh? 

24 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Got you again !

Got who? Haha hahaha... 

• G_M changed the title to [[ Guest 犯贱冰冰 ]] Flaming posts
Guest Guest 3
12 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Got who? Haha hahaha... 

The one who celebrates his 44th birthday in 14 days.

• G_M changed the title to [[ Guest 犯贱冰冰 ]] Flaming posts
Guest guest

On 3/22/2019 at 6:40 PM, Guest disclosed yourself said:

The only problem I sometimes have, in particular with guys in Malaysia/ Singapore or China/ Taiwan is that their body has this sort of "Mee Goreng" smell. It is difficult to describe, but it seems that they smell a sort of fried noodle type, but has a bit a "rotten" scent. I know people will start laughing here. but I have faced this quite often in the nearer region but not so much with guys from Indonesia or Thailand. I always go quite far away, if I notice that type of smell with locals. And it comes from people with all local ethnic backgrounds in Singapore. And it can happen that i even stop dating someone for fun, if he had this one type of strong smell, which I personally dislike so much.

But what I find disgusting is when people , especially in Singapore start assigning certain smells into the ethnic local groups.

Let's be honest, as Chinese eat a lot of curries, the same goes for Malays or Indians. I know some Chinese guys who nearly every day eat a sort of curry (might not be so healthy) but they just like curries so much.

And we shouldn't start on this.

This morning I read something very ugly at this thread and luckily it was deleted out quite fast.

Let's not stir up emotions.

Certain preferences, ability to smell, differing on bad smell and good smell is very personal.

As I said, the one smell which  makes me run off very fast, I experiences with all ethnic backgrounds from Singapore.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He mahi te ataa noho, e kii ana te wheke.

Before  you start bashing on people , learn to read properly first! Digest every word and understand the content instead of jumping onto quick conclusions which are not there. You should do this before you bash other people or calling them names or things.

I never wrote that every South East Asia (Singaporean, Malaysian etc) has this "mee goreng" smell.

Just learn to read things and stop twisting on what other people wrote or write things into something which was never there are the start.

In addition, neither the post was deleted out nor the thread was moved to the Flaming Room after the post, but only 1 or 2 days later, when the "results" from that yellow and blue earwax research was discussed.

Stop putting up more lies and twisting other people's word.

Do you want me to post here again all the time you had been named as a racist???

Guest disclosed yourself
54 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

Mirror Mirror on the Wall

Who is the biggest rat of all???

I am the biggest rat of all. LOL

Guest Guest 2
10 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

Before  you start bashing on people , learn to read properly first! Digest every word and understand the content instead of jumping onto quick conclusions which are not there. You should do this before you bash other people or calling them names or things.

I never wrote that every South East Asia (Singaporean, Malaysian etc) has this "mee goreng" smell.

Just learn to read things and stop twisting on what other people wrote or write things into something which was never there are the start.

In addition, neither the post was deleted out nor the thread was moved to the Flaming Room after the post, but only 1 or 2 days later, when the "results" from that yellow and blue earwax research was discussed.

Stop putting up more lies and twisting other people's word.

Do you want me to post here again all the time you had been named as a racist???

DY is the real racist here claiming Southeast Asians have a mee goreng smell.

Guest disclosed yourself
2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Nobody else fantasizes as much as Nightwhore. 

And besides, even kindergarten kids know how to compose poems without basic grammar knowledge. You dunno huh? Lol.

Nightwhore can't even compare to a kindergarten kid! LOL

Guest Guest 3
Just now, Guest disclosed yourself said:

Nightwhore @Nightingale, 尸斑老秃驴, where are you?

Oops, masturbating while fantasising about your students?

LOL

Obsessive Repetitive Action Pattern No. 1

and

Obsessive Repetitive Action Pattern No. 2 (hijacking of nicks)

冰冰姐,两个月了,怎着您还没进入正题呗

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Guest
1 minute ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

Nightwhore can't even compare to a kindergarten kid! LOL

Obsessive repetitive action pattern no. 2  (hijacking of guest nicks)

yawns... yawns

Guest Guest
31 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

And DY also just admitted that he has been posting under different Guest names too..... Hahahahaha.. 

So who is having 150 Guest names now....? HYPOCRITICAL MORON! 

Guest Guest 2
1 minute ago, Guest Guest said:

And DY also just admitted that he has been posting under different Guest names too..... Hahahahaha.. 

So who is having 150 Guest names now....? HYPOCRITICAL MORON! 

Wahahahahahahaaha!!!

DY has 1,500 guest names! That hypocritical biatch!

LOL

Guest disclosed yourself
21 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Sorry I am so confused from all the impersonating of other guys.

I meant: I m the biggest rat of all.

Yes I am the biggest rat of all.

Guest Guest 90218
52 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

Why should you bother with the fantasies of others?  Do you what to know whether I stoop or sit in toilet?  Do you want to declare your toilet posture to MOH?

Better not! They will immediately terminate his medical n dental insurance* if he publicly declares his toilet posture and how else he messes up at the toilet...

But that's only because all the rats like to gather around his house and sneak through the water and waste water pipes... Please spare us this sight.

Pests like to attract other pests...

Don't even need a PSLE to know that rule.

* on a note does his medical insurance cover surgical? Don't think so or why his horror looks?

Guest disclosed yourself
2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Sorry I am so confused from all the impersonating of other guys.

I meant: I m the biggest rat of all.

but just now you said you are.

Even want to quarrel who's the biggest rat...  yawns

Guest Guest 3
2 hours ago, Guest Guest 2 said:

DY is the real racist here claiming Southeast Asians have a mee goreng smell.

Go back to primary school and learn reading. PSLE passer wannabe!

Did you learn the word sometimes already?

sometimes = always???

Did you pass the PSLE and still want to twist words...

On 3/22/2019 at 6:40 PM, Guest disclosed yourself said:

The only problem I sometimes have, in particular with guys in Malaysia/ Singapore or China/ Taiwan is that their body has this sort of "Mee Goreng" smell.

Guest Guest 2
2 hours ago, Guest Guest 3 said:

The one who celebrates his 44th birthday in 14 days.

How are your birthday party preparations coming along? Only 14 days left.

Does it feel bad to attain such age?

Guest Guest
48 minutes ago, Guest Guest 3 said:

Go back to primary school and learn reading. PSLE passer wannabe!

Did you learn the word sometimes already?

sometimes = always???

Did you pass the PSLE and still want to twist words...

The only problem I sometimes have, in particular with guys in Malaysia/ Singapore or China/ Taiwan is that their body has this sort of "Mee Goreng" smell.

You only admitted to this one racist post this time, and that you posted under another guest account. But we all know you are the same racist hiding behind another 200 guest profiles, and who knows how many other racist remarks did you post under the other Guest accounts? 

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, Guest Guest 90218 said:

Better not! They will immediately terminate his medical n dental insurance* if he publicly declares his toilet posture and how else he messes up at the toilet...

But that's only because all the rats like to gather around his house and sneak through the water and waste water pipes... Please spare us this sight.

Pests like to attract other pests...

Don't even need a PSLE to know that rule.

* on a note does his medical insurance cover surgical? Don't think so or why his horror looks?

I think maybe that's the best that the plastic surgeon can do for her. She was said to look worse than this before when she was the 千年姥姥。 

qqs000714oo56441258.jpg  

14200004s974psqqo3o8.jpg

Guest disclosed yourself

?

I think you're suffering a psychotic relapse. I never admitted to having put any racial post. Because there is nothing to admit. I m innocent and will fight until the United Nations Security Council to evidence my innocence. And you can try over and over to taint my name with dirt even with your mouth full of foam and bleeding fingers, you won't succeed.

Go on! You're only pouring more shame on you.

Guest Guest 2

oh. 200 Guest nicks?

I thought you won the Blowing Wind Golden Globe from 2012 to 2018 inclusive for writing under most invented Guest nicks? 150 per 4 months per year makes???

Guest beeter skeeter
1 hour ago, Guest Guest 2 said:

oh. 200 Guest nicks?

I thought you won the Blowing Wind Golden Globe from 2012 to 2018 inclusive for writing under most invented Guest nicks? 150 per 4 months per year makes???

You forgot he never Pass PSLE, too challenging

Guest disclose yourself
6 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Consequence of anyone standing united with Nightwhore and Steve...LOL .... 

Coworkers in a nutshell

Hahahahaha! I laughed when I read this... 

So apt. LOL

Nightwhore is a traitor through and through, that's why nobody in BW would associate or stand with him. LOL

Guest Guest 2
Just now, Guest disclosed yourself said:

I am a racist cumwhore who accused Southeast Asians of having a mee goreng smell.

LOL

bubble boy bus GIF

Guest disclosed yourself

To Guest Guest, Guest 2, Guest 脏子姨, Guest 犯贱冰冰, Guest Cleanly Teacher, Guest Beeter Skeeter, etc

I am sorry I trolled you by assuming all of you were the same. 

I am sorry I allied with Nightwhore to rail against guests at large without any basis.

I am sorry for my incendiary, unprovoked comments on the Kris and for threatening legal and criminal consequences against you.

I am sorry for my racist outbursts against Southeast Asians, saying they smell like mee goreng 

I am sorry for disrupting the forum with my disruptive posts and being the cause of why normal threads have been banished into the Flaming Room.

I promise not to do any more of the above and simply focus on being the sluttiest cumwhore I truly am.

Deal?

• G_M changed the title to Troll Guest/s Vs Nightingale (Compilation over the years)
  • G_M locked this topic